Some people are born with delicious metabolism and nutritional synthesis, so gaining weight is very easy for some people, in contrast.
In addition to those who are constantly involved with exercise to lose weight, many people struggle day and night to gain weight to help their body look more balanced so that their lover does not criticize or simply because you want to improve your health.
Safe weight gain does not affect overall health; not too much fat gain is an issue we care about, and we have a clear plan.
See Also :
How to gain weight fast in 1 week is both safe and effective? Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
Most of us, when going to ask other people, “How do I gain weight,” often get only one fairly general answer, “Eat more,” without any specific direction.
So, in the article on how to gain weight quickly this week, I will give you a full plan to have a better direction.
Like the question of how to safely lose weight, we will also take concrete steps to gain a healthy weight gain.
We will implement a process called “Clean Bulk,” which means that we will combine eating and exercising to optimize safe weight gain for thin people, not just worry about eating.
Not only can you gain better weight, but muscle mass will also increase with you, keeping you in shape, not excess fat.
Whole, unprocessed foods are best to use when gaining weight, and processed foods that contain empty calories (with no nutritional value) when consumed increase the risk of accumulation. Fat rather than muscle, so we won’t use it.
You always need to keep in mind that “You need to gain quality weight,” which means that you will gain weight by increasing the body’s amount of lean muscle, not by gaining fat balance.
This will give you a feeling of gaining weight more slowly and assure you that you will be delighted with the results you achieved.
How to gain weight fast in 1 week right below
Here are simple formulas that can help you gain safe and quality weight.
- Eat only healthy foods and eat a lot.
- Drink water rich in calories and nutrients like smoothies, Whey Protein, and mass gainers if you feel a bit lazy or expensive food.
- Every day sleep at least 6-8 hours continuously and can take naps if you want.
- Go to practice regularly and be patient and adjust accordingly.
- If a week does not gain 0.5 kg, eat with more rations than last week.
- If increasing faster than 0.5 kg/week, reduce the current diet a little
We will not gain weight continuously for a long time, only increase continuously for 6-8 weeks, lose weight a little in 1-2 weeks and continue to work on our weight gain.
This will help your muscles avoid fatigue with constant weight gain and increase the likelihood of gaining fat, not muscle.
Read more: How to Gain Weight in 1 Month?
What do you eat to put on weight?
How to gain weight fast, the answer is to “eat more.” We know the problem well, but the important thing is what to eat to gain weight is often unheard of.
Many people who do not understand often choose processed foods such as snacks, chicken, soft drinks, and milk tea to eat, but you should know that there are many better options.
Again, you are “healthy weight gain,” so eat muscle-building foods that are rich in protein, rich in vitamins and minerals, as well as starches and fiber.
Please keep a list of the following weight gain foods to buy and use at the market.
You will certainly get a lot of benefits from getting these foods in your body every day and help you get bored of having to eat more for a long time.
- Types of fish, especially marine fish
- Meats such as pork, beef, chicken….
- Milk and dairy foods
- Whey Protein or protein bars
Read more: List of High-Calorie Foods to Gain Weight For You.
Good fatty foods
- Nuts (flax seeds, walnuts, chia seeds …)
- Avocado or avocado oil
- Olive fruit and olive oil
- Coconut rice and coconut oil, coconut milk
- Milk, nut butter, cheese
Good Carb foods
- Fresh and dried fruits
- Vegetables and fruits such as sweet potatoes, potatoes
- Black bread, whole grain bread, Pasta
- Granola (1 type of cake made from oats, peanuts, honey, cereal …)
Example weight gain in 1 day
- 7:00: 3 eggs, 2 slices of whole-grain bread topped with peanut butter, and 1 cup of fruit, 1 glass of milk.
- 11 am Grilled chicken breast or grilled chicken drumstick, 1 cup broccoli, 2 cups brown rice, and olive oil with nuts.
- 15h: A handful of seeds, fruit, and Granola.
- 18 o’clock: A glass of Whey protein milk after training (if training in the afternoon).
- 19h: Steak, sweet potato, and 1 cup cereal, large salad with butter.
- 22h: Yogurt, cheese, or 1 cup Casein mixed with peanut butter.
DIY Milk weight gain shake
There will be times when you feel bored about eating, and now is the time to think about the types of milk to gain weight.
Weight gain milk (also known as Mass Gainer) is very high in calories and provides a large amount of protein and vitamins, carbohydrates, and fiber.
The calories they give you can be on par with a regular meal, but the preparation and preparation time is much shorter; you can take it for times between meals or before bed.
There are 2 ways to make a milk gain weight shake: to buy a store or make it at home. Self-employment will ensure nutritional ingredients and is more cost-effective, so encourage you to do it yourself at home.
To make milk gain weight, you can use Whey Protein Powder or Mass Gainer (Mass Gainer).
So how to make 1 cup of milk gain weight at home here
- First, you need to have a blender.
- Followed by Whey Protein or Mass Gainer (available to order here) for protein supplements
- Next are some of the fruits you like, such as west vines, oranges, grapes, dried fruits … to add fiber carbs.
- And a few other nuts that you like CHIA seeds, flax seeds … to add fat.
- If you want more fiber, prepare some extra greens you want. One of my favorite vegetables is spinach.
- With water, you can use filtered water or mix it with milk and fruit juice.
Put all in the blender and puree for about 3-5 minutes. Remember to add some ice to drink better.
To have 1 cup of delicious weight gain milk, you may need to experiment a few times to find the taste that you feel like; if you have no ideas, please refer to these weight gain milk recipes to know more.
How many grams of protein, carbs, and fat do you need to eat each day to gain weight fast in 1 week?
Amount of protein to eat to gain weight
To keep safe and healthy weight gain, protein is essential, but not more protein is better. It has a limit, and it depends on the person.
Normally, the amount of protein to eat will fluctuate from 1.8g to 2.5g per kilogram of body weight, which means if you are 40 kg, you need to eat 75-100g of protein a day (equivalent to 7-9 eggs or 300g chicken breast per day)
Eating more than the recommended amount does not bring any more benefits, but it also makes your wallet run out of money faster and may suffer from stomach pain, so eat enough.
The amount of Carb needs to eat to gain weight.
You should keep the number of carbs that make up about 50% of the total energy you need to eat every day to help you gain weight quickly and ensure performance during exercise.
For example, if you need to eat 2000 calories a day to gain weight, the number of carbs should be 1000 calories, and it is equivalent to 250g of carbs per day (1g carb = 4 calories).
How to determine how many calories a day you eat, use this TDEE calculator
When you’re gaining weight, make sure you’re not on a low-carb diet.
You can see a little muscle loss with weight gain, but it’s okay; it’s normal; later on, you will see more muscle mass.
Even if you gain weight, avoid sugar in any situation and take it as low as possible. Sugar does not provide many health benefits and mainly causes you to accumulate fat.
View more: Skinny Girl Workout Schedule to Gain Weight
Amount of fat needed to gain weight
Fat is an important part of everyone’s diet.
If you want your body to absorb vitamins, you need to have fat, or you need to maintain balanced hormone levels, optimal brain function…. then it would help if you were fat.
Fat makes up 1 twice as many calories as Protein and Carb (1g fat = 9 calories), and fatty foods usually taste pretty good too.
That doesn’t mean you eat your KFC fried chicken every day. It is not a good source of food for weight gain.
You should use the high-fat foods listed above.
Fat is also the lowest caloric food compared to carbs and proteins.
That means you can probably spend less energy digesting fat than Carb and Protein, and less energy means more weight gain.
A simple way to include fat in a meal is to combine it with your daily meal.
For example, you can eat a salad with olive oil or eat black bread with tofu butter. Or add a few slices of butter to your smoothie….
Instead of eating super lean meat, choose meat with a little fat, eat more chicken thighs next to chicken breast …
The amount of fat you need to eat will take up the rest after you have decided on the amount of protein and carbs you need to eat for the day.
How many calories do you need to eat to gain weight fast in 1 week?
To gain a healthy weight, you need to increase your daily calorie intake by a certain level.
The basic weight gain formula is that the calorie intake must be greater than the calories consumed.
And to figure this out, you’ll need a TDEE calculator (provided above) to work out how many calories you will be consuming for the day.
Once you have the results, add 500 more calories. Calculate the amount of food to have more than 500 calories continuously for 1 week and see how the weight changes.
If you don’t see anything changing, go up to 750 and even 1000 if nothing happens.
For starters, this calorie count process can be challenging.
The easiest way is to write a log of what you eat every day or use the MyFitnessPal app to track the food you eat every day.
Please write down the type of food you eat, the weight you eat so that after 1 week, if the weight does not change as expected, you will increase the weight of those foods up or down accordingly.
To see the calories in each type of food, you can refer to this food nutrition ebook.
Note, not to gain weight too quickly, about 2-3kg per week, keep at a gain of 0.5 or 0.7 kg/week.
How to exercise weight gain for thin people?
Strength training is essential when trying to gain weight quickly in 1 week.
Exercise increases your metabolism, changes your hormones and muscle strength, all of which will signal your body that you need to eat more.
You need to maintain the habit of going to practice at least 3-4 times a week, and there are no exceptions. How you practice doesn’t matter how often you practice.
You can practice at home if you can do it with the right diet.
But going to the gym will give you more motivation as well as more equipment to allow you to exercise more muscle groups fully.
If you want to maximize muscle gain, keep these principles in mind when practicing weight gain.
Always combine strength training and muscle hypertrophy; this is related to the number of exercise repetitions.
This exercise has been shown to significantly increase the muscle-building hormone Testosterone and the growth hormone IGF-1.
The practice has to be hard, but it’s also necessary for your body to rest between sets. You can rest for 60-90 seconds per set so your body can recover before repeating the rest of the sets.
If you take a break too short when your body has not recovered, it will be difficult for you to achieve your training goals and can cause injury.
Besides, it also helps your heart rate not increase too high; the higher your heart rate increases, the more calories you burn, and the harder it will be to gain weight.
As you gain weight, do more push, pull, and squat exercises. Muscles and strength go hand in hand. “Muscle tension,” also known as muscle tension, is a mechanism for muscle growth when resisting the pressure of weights.
Other things like bulging muscles (or pumps) and muscle damage when you do sets of 8-12 repetitions are also factors that increase muscle mass.
The exercise selection is just as important as the number of sets and reps you perform. In other words, you won’t get much more than curling your wrists.
The three great exercises, Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press, and the Row, Shoulder Press variations, may be too difficult for you. You can still do simpler exercises like the Leg Extension and Leg curl, Lateral Raise, and hand exercises. It’s not as big as the other big cards, but it still has its place.
Don’t feel like you are a nutritionist or fitness trainer; you have a lot of knowledge to learn; professionals are still learning every day.
You can try out the built-in muscle-building exercises designed for many people that have helped them change their muscles and strength. If you don’t want to, you can schedule your own gym following this guide.
16 quick weight gain tips for skinny people to remember
Eat more food, eat faster, gain weight will be easier. It sounds easy, but maybe you will have to try a lot, no joke.
Because if it were easy, you wouldn’t have to sit here reading the instructions, right.
Fortunately, some habits can make it a little easier to gain weight. They aren’t groundbreaking solutions at all, but they allow you to tweak your eating plan and more easily stick with it for the longer term and, in turn, for long-term results.
1. Never go to practice when hungry: Fasting is a bad thing when gaining weight, and not eating when going to practice is even more harmful. You won’t get any benefit and lose your meager muscle mass.
2. If you practice in the morning, make your biggest meal of the day your post-workout meal. Because this is a great time for your body to absorb all the nutrients in the food you eat.
3. Eat continuously every 3-4 hours: You do not need to have 8 meals a day, but do not wait for more than 5 hours without eating anything. Eat calories continuously into the body, especially protein.
4. Don’t leave home when you’re not prepared: Always keep healthy snacks with you whenever you leave home. Maybe some rice cakes, dark chocolate bars, some walnuts or almonds … and don’t forget to bring a gym shake with weight gain milk compartments.
5. Remember, you don’t need to follow the rules of no salt, no butter, no taste. You are not losing weight, so keep the taste of the food so you can eat more.
6. Use Whey Protein after Workout: This is an important time to supplement Protein in combination with Carb, so prepare 1 cup of Whey protein with a little bread, candy for post-workout use.
7. Do not participate in any form of diet from Intermittent Fasting, Keto, Lowcarb… .: Again, remember that you are gaining weight; when you are too fat, think about them later.
8. When at home, practice eating larger servings so that when you go out to eat, you will not feel bored. Similarly, small glasses of water should be discarded and replaced with larger glasses to drink milk or protein shakes.
9. Earn a companion: Science has proven that the results will be better when a companion gains weight.
10. Make a gym schedule to increase muscle or increase strength: To build muscle, you have to signal it to grow. Otherwise, all calories loaded will accumulate as fat instead of muscle, and you don’t want to gain weight like that
11. Prioritize sleep: Muscles develop when you sleep, not when you exercise, so spend more time sleeping. Getting enough sleep is also a fast way to gain weight in 1 week; you should pay attention. When you lack sleep, Cortisol will increase and slow down your muscle growth.
12. Pay attention to the small changes in the body: You need to record and track your eating and exercise, be aware of changes in your body and feelings.
You may not be able to count calories well, but that may be why you have not been able to gain weight effectively. During the acceleration phase, the small changes are worth noting.
13. Find your motivation: Think about the ideal weight you are aiming for, imagine what you will gain by doing that, how you will be able to progress further in your career by gaining weight … Find those motivations to motivate you.
14. When gaining weight and gaining muscle, you will still have excess fat. But don’t panic; as long as you keep exercising regularly and add a few cardio sessions in between, that fat amount will always be kept to a minimum. You are struggling to gain weight, so it will not be easy to gain a dozen pounds of fat.
15. Be Patient! Healthy weight gain takes more time; if you understand that, you will be less likely to feel depressed and have an intention to take part before your body can show you the results.
16. Last but not least, use this to create a positive relationship with food. Learn to cook your own way, often the food you cook with others more often, enjoy the whole process of nurturing yourself eat it with friends and family if possible.
19 Foods to Build Muscle and Gain Weight Faster
These supplements are suitable for rapid weight gain.
In the process of gaining weight, eating five essential roles in how results go. If you do not meet the requirements of eating enough, there are still supplements to help you gain weight more effectively.
Milk weight gain is the most useful supplement if you do not have enough time to cook or eat many meals.
By providing many calories, high protein, and many other essential vitamins, you will be more secure in the daily nutritional supplement.
Whey protein is great if you can’t eat a lot of meat or protein or if you’re simply a vegetarian.
It will help you replenish the missing protein in your meal to ensure your muscles have enough protein to grow.
Creatine helps maintain energy during training to improve the training’s performance more, thereby increasing muscle efficiency.
Creatine also draws water into your cells to make you look “muscular” and heavier. Just 5-10g per day is enough.
Sleep is the most powerful muscle gain; if you have problems with your sleep, then use ZMA to make it easier to sleep and, of course, support better muscle growth.
Testosterone pills are not hormones injected directly into the body, but they are natural ingredients that help stimulate the body to produce Testosterone (e.g., zinc), which helps build better muscle.
Read more: Best supplements for muscle growth fast.
HOW TO GAIN WEIGHT FAST FOR SKINNY WOMEN
Gain weight fast in 1 week for male video:
Above are all instructions on how to gain weight quickly in 1 week.
It may seem complicated (in fact, gaining weight is harder than losing weight), but if you persevere, read the instructions above carefully and practice it carefully, your wish to gain weight fast will soon come.
- Are You Hard to Gain Weight and Muscle? A Comprehensive Solution for You Here
- How to Go From Skinny Fat to Toned?
- How to Gain Weight and Muscle in The Gym? Based on Science
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about “how to gain weight fast in 1 week for females” and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it is useful. Thanks!