If you’ve read the home page of BellyFatZone, you probably already know that there are three types of fat in our body – visceral fat – blood fat, and subcutaneous fat.
This means that the people who look outside will have fat in their organs, but even the thin people you see will have a tiny body, but the fat accumulates in the abdomen and thighs; there are many.
This is exactly the kind of person people call skinny fat, so how to go from skinny fat to toned?
See Also :
What is skinny fat?
Skinny Fat is skinny and thin but has fat in areas such as the abdomen, thighs, or chest, accompanied by small bones and small shoulder frames.
People of this type are mainly due to the genetics of the gene.
Besides, lifestyle habits, unhealthy eating, or some digestive problems can also cause Skinny Fat. Can Skinny Fat overcome and how?
View more: Best mass gainer supplement for skinny guys
What is skinny fat and tips for the type of skinny fat?
Skinny Fat’s definition has been explained above, but if you are still vague about whether you are this type of person, read on for the following characteristics.
Characteristics of the type of Skinny Fat
- The most recognizable feature of this type of person is that the chest shape is quite unusual. Their breasts are not muscular, so they are loose and often drooping, narrow on either side.
- There are people with big nipples and dark bruises.
How do you know if you’re skinny fat?
In addition to the visual inspection from the outside features as above, you should go to the hospital to check for accuracy and reliability.
First, determine whether you have diabetes or Skinny Fat. The characteristics of Skinny Fat are relatively similar to the symptoms of diabetes.
If someone in your family has previously had diabetes, a bloated stomach, or heart problems, you’re at high risk for these conditions.
Despite being skinny, it is not impossible to have diabetes, especially in Asians. Early detection of these diseases also helps you to overcome them early and keep them from developing.
The best way is to go to the hospital to be checked by doctors such as:
- Fasting blood sugar or glucose (normal human reading is <90 mg/dl)
- HDL (good cholesterol, the norm in normal people is> 60mg / dl)
- Triglycerides (normal human index is <100mg / dl)
- Blood pressure (normal <120/80, best <115/75)
What is the cause of Skinny Fat?
- Due to the inherited genes or digestive problems as mentioned above.
- Diet, lack of science: Eating lots of substances that are not good for health or fasting, eating in the wrong way can increase the amount of fat in the body. When you starve yourself, your body retains excess fat as a storage form, leaving you lacking in fat and fat.
- Improper exercise: Does cardio or jogging cause Skinny Fat? Running and cardio are not bad, but overusing them (without weight training) can also cause muscle loss. Simultaneously, exercising any exercise too much without rest will give muscles no time to recover.
- Losing weight the wrong way: A widespread mistake among people who are losing weight is to only care about weight without paying attention to muscle or fat in the body.
- Using weight-loss or weight-loss medications without careful research will also cause many side effects, including muscle loss and weight gain or loss.
Can Skinny Fat be overcome?
Of course, yes, if you apply proper nutrition and exercise. Why does the type of Skinny Fat need to improve?
This type of person has many defects that prevent the body from being beautiful, healthy, toned, and at the risk of causing many health problems.
Because this organ’s characteristics are generally less muscle, more fat, so the direction of change will be reduced fat and muscle gain.
If maintained, you will improve health from the inside and own a more attractive body outside.
What should a Fat Fat organ do to overcome?
There are many ideas about improving the physique of this type of person. One of the most common and logical methods is to focus on gaining muscle first while gaining weight, and the inevitable is the increase in fat.
Reaching a certain level of firmness and health before focusing on fat reduction.
Because of impatience to lose fat, some of you should be in the opposite direction, focusing on losing weight, reducing fat first.
But often, when fat loss is small or muscle loss is reduced, muscle gain will be tough. Therefore the first method is still more appreciated.
1. Diet for Skinny Fat
If you continue to eat without control, excess, or lack of substance, it will not reduce fat in the body. The diet for Skinny Fat needs to pay attention to the following points.
- Eat many meals every day.
If the initial goal is to gain weight, then you need to increase the amount of food. Dividing into small meals every day is the method most people use. After each week, you gain about 0.5kg is fine.
- Increase protein
Protein is the key to help you increase lean muscle mass and have a toned, healthy body.
Protein accounts for more than 50% of the dry cell mass, which is the cell’s structural material, including muscle cells. Many people do not get enough protein in their daily diets.
In particular, if you are a workout, the demand for protein is higher. You should include protein-rich foods or drink Whey Protein to boost pure protein.
- Adjust starch sources
Do not rush to follow diets that eliminate carbs because this substance still plays a role in many activities of the body.
Instead, limit white carbs (bread, white rice …) and replace them with higher-fiber whole grains.
On exercise days, you eat more carbs and eat less on non-exercise days. Should focus on in the morning or immediately after training.
- Change fat sources
Trans fat (trans fat) is the bad fat that you limit as possible because it increases the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Add more fruits and vegetables.
Vegetables and fruits have a high amount of carbohydrates and proteins, but their nutritional value is also high in vitamins, fiber, and minerals.
Eat 5 servings of vegetables daily and at least 2-3 pieces of fruit at meals and snacks.
- Limit the colorful dishes
Candies, ice cream with attractive colors, and colors look very attractive. Still, they contain many chemical sugar and colorants, and preservatives, causing more and more fat in the body.
- Limit processed foods
Reducing consumption of packaged, canned, and foodstuffs through many stages of processing, preserving, etc.
These substances are unhealthy and the culprit causing excess fat accumulation, causing excess fat but lack of substance.
- Pay attention to the types of drinking water.
Drink at least 2 liters of water every day and more on the days you exercise. The secret is to bring a water bottle with you to drink anytime, anywhere.
Drink mostly water, juice, or milk. Do not drink soda, beer, wine, etc.
Should you choose to buy milk increased grace for lean muscle gain to ensure enough calories and protein supplements for muscle development on the Skinny Fat menu?
2. How to practice for skinny fat
People who are thin but have a lot of fat should practice what a difficult problem is. However, it is not like there is no way. It would help if you determined that Skinny Fat is hard to practice to look good fast.
But if you persevere, surely you will be very different from the previous time, even more than those of you who have a nice type but not practicing.
Can Skinny Fat Cut or Bulking?
If you have gone to practice, you will probably wonder if Skinny Fat should tighten or discharge.
Actually, squeezing and discharging muscles is not very suitable for this type of person. Due to the body’s ability to distribute nutrients, it does not work as well as normal people.
Most of the calories you eat will be converted into fat instead of lean muscle. At the same time, the process of tightening your muscles will be no less difficult.
If done improperly, without taking additional foods, you are likely to lose muscle.
To put it plainly, Skinny Fat is not suitable for a diet that is too high or too low in calories, so let’s ignore the Bulking issue with Cutting.
Can Skinny Fat have 6 packs?
Everyone goes to practice; everyone strives to have strong, sexy six-pack abs. However, to have 6 packs, you will often get advice to bulking to gain muscle. But for Skinny Fat, this can easily lead to muscle loss.
Don’t be too pressured to have 6 packs; you just need to train for lean muscle first. The bodybuilding coach’s advice is to keep the body fat percentage (body fat) above the 6-pack a bit is okay.
If your fat at 10% is showing 6 packs, it is good to practice and keep about 12-13%. This level ensures the best environment for muscle growth while not having too much fat.
Start with the body weight.
The heavier the workout, the faster you gain muscle, that’s right. But that doesn’t mean the bodyweight tracks deserve to be thrown away.
Besides the familiar weightlifting exercises such as Deadlift, Bench Press or Squat, push up, push up, Muscle-up or Handstand will also help build more muscle than you think.
Besides, they also increase burning energy and fat accumulation.
Do not forget the Isolation post.
Compounds have a uniform and comprehensive muscle development effect. So, what should Skinny Fat do?
Besides Compound, do not skip the Isolation exercises. This is a separate exercise, focusing heavily on a certain muscle group, a certain muscle joint. They help your muscles sharper and more beautiful.
Do not use thin bars.
The characteristic of the Skinny Fat type is that they have smaller forearms than normal.
If you exercise with thick bars (Fat Gripz), you will improve your forearms’ disadvantages, helping your forearms, biceps, and shoulders become stronger. Therefore, choose to practice with thick bars instead of thin bars.
If you are looking to lose belly fat for skinny people, nothing is faster than sprinting.
However, do not practice the HIIT style. Please sprint about 40-100 and walk back, rest your body until you have strength, then continue to do it again.
Heavy workouts such as Farmer Walk or Waiter Walk have all contributed significantly to reducing body fat, such as muscle strengthening.
Be careful with the type of exercise that maxes out your strength (Max Effect)
Skinny Fat is the type of person who can recover more slowly than normal people. Particularly those who have a modest height, the shorter ROM and resilience are stronger; they can perform the maximum exercise well.
If you are a tall clam, this type may not be very suitable. Of course, you can still practice, but remember to pay attention to the body’s ability to recover.
Train like a Bodybuilder, not a Powerlifter
- Determine your exercise’s purpose is to improve health and increase lean muscle mass, help people toned and balanced, not practice to compete.
- In case you intend to go to the real competition, practice by the method specifically for the competitor.
Focus on the shoulders, upper chest, bucket, and upper back
Skinny Fat is usually a triangular shape, so improve the upper body so that firmer and more balanced than the overall. Invest in muscle groups like the shoulders, buckets, upper chest, upper back.
To develop these areas, you can deploy items such as sniffing, Lateral Raise, Incline Bench Press, or Farmer Walk …
Change the number of iterations.
If you normally change the weight, changing the number of repetitions also brings the same benefits.
For example, you are at a weight of 50kg in 5 repetitions. Instead of thinking of lifting weights, try increasing the number of repetitions to about 10 times and keeping the weight up to 50kg.
Then you increase the weight to about 5-10kg and repeat the above cycle. Thus muscles will constantly exceed their limits to adapt, thereby developing faster.
Whatever you do, the key is to practice seriously and regularly.
If you practice superficially for a few days and then become discouraged, you will not achieve a goal at all. Want to improve, it is impossible not to sacrifice time and energy.
3. Gym schedule for Skinny Fat
This is the recommended training schedule from the famous fitness coach; you can learn more and adjust it to suit yourself.
- Episode 3 sessions 1 week, 60 minutes each session, alternating training days and holidays.
- Perform and complete 100% of exercises and then move on to another exercise.
- After each month, you lift weights in the Deadlift, Squat to 5-10kg, Bench Press increase 4-6kg.
- Your weight also needs to increase at least 1.5kg per month. If not “standard,” then pay attention to eat and drink.
Deadlift: 4 rounds, 5 rounds each time
- Stand upright, feet wider than shoulders, bend hips forward, handle levers, hands positioned outside 2 feet.
- Keeping your back straight, hips back, heels press hard against the floor to pull up the bar in a straight line until you are fully upright, the front bar is at the thigh level.
- If you do a maximum of 5 reps in the 4th period, it’s time to increase weight gradually.
Sniffing single bars: 4 rounds, 5 times each
- Grasp the bar, place your palms facing you, and place hands about shoulder-width apart. Pull up until your chest almost touches the bar.
- The first 3 rounds are done with no people; the fourth period wears extra weights until tired.
Dumbbell Floor Press: 4 rounds, 8 rounds each
- Lie on your back on the floor or mat, hold 2 2-bar dumbbells, and raise your arms upright perpendicular to the floor.
- Slowly lower your hand until the back touches the floor, hold it still for 1 second, and then push it back up to the starting position.
Dumbbell Reverse Lunge: 4 rounds, 8 rounds each
- Stand up straight, with your feet shoulder-width apart, 2 hands holding a single barbell.
- Step right foot back, bend your left leg so that the two pillows form a right angle, and squeeze the abdominal muscles to keep the back straight.
- Stand up straight.
Bulgarian Split Squat: 4 rounds, each leg 6 times
- Leaning on the chair is a good exercise 3
- Each handle 1 single barbell, put your right foot on the practice chair behind.
- Kneel on your left knee until both pillows form a right angle
- Stand up straight
Bench Press: 4 rounds, 5 times each
- Lie on the bench, hold your bar with your hands, hands wider than your shoulders
- Squeeze 2 shoulder blades, press shoulder in a fixed position on the training chair
- Remove the bar from the rack, slowly lowering it to the chest.
- Secure your feet on the floor and push the barbell up
Dumbbell Row: 4 innings, 3 innings of 6 times, and the last of 20 times on each side
- Choose the number of weights you can pull up to 6 times in the first 3 rounds; the last half reduces the weight by 20% and pull 20 times.
- Standing next to the training chair, place your right hand into the chair’s upper position; the right pillow should also rest on the chair.
- The back is almost parallel to the floor; the left leg is straightened, the left-hand hold the barbell.
- Use the bucket to pull the weight up.
Off-bench Side Plank: 3 innings
- First, adjust the chair so that the body is parallel to the floor when exercising, using the TRX wire instead.
- Rotate to the right, body column on the right hand.
- Put 2 feet on the floor, body parallel to the floor, hold it for about 20 seconds, then change sides.
Front Squat: 4 rounds, 5 times each
- Adjust the high bar at shoulder height on the stand.
- Hands extended with shoulders, elbows raised forward until upper arms parallel to the floor.
- Remove the bar from the stand, place it on the front shoulder, hold the bar with your fingers and sternum, your elbows still in place.
- After keeping a good balance, perform Squat down; the deeper, the better.
Inverted Row: 4 rounds, 8 rounds each
- In the Smith machine, adjust the bar lever from 0.5-1m from the floor.
- Lie on your back with 2 handles on the bar, your arms wider than your shoulders, shoulders below your bar.
- Squeeze your shoulders, pull yourself up until the breastbone touches the bar.
- Return to the old position.
Single-leg Hip Thrust: 4 rounds, 8 legs each
- Leaning against the edge of the bench, lift one foot off the floor, the other foot still on the floor.
- Push hips up until your back is parallel to the floor.
Inhalation: 3 innings with the maximum number of attempts
- Create a plank posture, forming a straight line, two toes, and hands-on the floor.
- Slowly lower yourself until your chest is about to touch the floor and breathe in.
- Breathe out and push yourself back up to the starting position.
This Skinny Fat analysis is about, and this type of nutrition and exercise advice for this type of person will help you better understand your body. Please plan to improve it properly.
- How to Gain Weight for Skinny Guys Vegetarian?
- How to Calculate Body Fat Percentage Loss?
- How to Lose Belly Fat For Teenage Girls? or Teenage Guys?
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about “how to go from skinny fat to tone” and bring some small value. Please share this article if you feel it is useful. Thanks!