This is a question of many people after adhering to sleep and diet regimes to reduce belly fat but still not valid, or put little effect. So where is the cause?
It may not be because you have not tried it; this article will help explain how to reduce belly fat in the gym most effectively.
Think of the gym, after you sign up to buy a membership card in the gym club and you will jump into practice, that’s a common way for everyone to want to reduce their 2nd round.
This is not a big mistake, but the effect is not what you want. Many gymnasiums have coaches but the number of club members is too large, the coaches cannot focus on you and show you the best exercises that save the most time and effect. Most effective.
So it is essential to equip yourself before going to the gym when you have found this article it is shown that you are on the right track to find the proper knowledge to practice. Fruit and help you safely lose belly fat.
Before we target our second round of shape like 6 zones or 4 zones, we first need to understand the mechanism of how to reduce belly fat when exercising.
The fat layer in our waist is superficially the subcutaneous fat, and deep inside the thick layer around our internal organs is the visceral fat, to reduce both of these adhesive layers safely. All in addition to training, we must combine with a reasonable diet.
Whether you practice at the gym or exercise at home, if you want to reduce these two layers of fat, you need to exercise enough intensity and enough time.
It’s not like you practice all day for abdominal exercises and continuously throughout the month, which causes your abdominal muscles to overload when cramps occur.
When you are at the gym, there is a full range of tools to support the workout, and one more difference between you practicing in the gym and you practicing at home is the practice
At the gym, at least 5 times more exercise than at home, but below are the best activities for reducing belly fat, now BellyFatZone invite you to refer to this article together!
Lose belly fat gym – The Key Is “Focus”
Exercises with many calorie-burning ropes:
This exercise is straightforward, but you will lose quite a lot of power to do rope movement. In addition to forcing you to participate in your core, your entire body will need to kick the device to stabilize you. Above all, your heart rate will skyrocket, helping to burn calories. This is a great full-body exercise.
- Hold the ends of the ropes at arm’s length, so they are extended out in front of your hips.
- Keep your hands close together, about one foot apart.
- Bend into a semi-squat position.
- Engage your core.
- Explosively raise both hands straight up into the air until they are about eye level.
- Bring your hands back down to hip height.
- Rapidly repeat this motion for one to two minutes.
- Rest and begin the next set.
Try to do three sets, with rest in between. Each week, challenge yourself by extending the time of each game.
The leg-hanging exercise also called swinging legs:
This is a losing exercise, if you practice, you do not need to start with this exercise, or you put your knees up first after you know you can set your legs straight. This exercise is highly focused on abdominal muscles.
- Start by hanging on a pull-up bar with palms facing out, or use the ab straps and hang with your arms inside of them. Do use a box or bench if you need help reaching the bar.
- Pull your shoulder blades down your back to keep your shoulders away from your ears.
- Engage your abs as you fully extend both legs, lifting them simultaneously with control.
- Lower your legs down slowly and return to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Avoid swinging during this move to ensure you’re working your abs.
- Do two sets of 10 reps.
Read more: Best Waist Trainer for Weight Loss
Exercises Russian Twists:
It can be said that this is an exercise that twists your area of the second ring, which affects the abdomen overall, helping you lose fat.
- Sit on the ground with your knees bent and your heels about a foot from your butt.
- Slowly recline backward until you feel your lower abs engage. It is essential and challenging, to keep your back straight, but don’t let it curve.
- Place your arms out in front of you with your hands one on top of the other. Your hands should be level with the bottom of your ribcage.
- Pull your navel to your spine and twist slowly to the right. The movement is not significant and comes from the ribs rotating, not from your arms swinging. Inhale through center and turn to the left. This completes one rep.
- Do 16 full rotations to complete a set.
Exercise Ball Pike to Plank:
It can be said that this exercise is a combination of balancing and abdominal muscles, abdominal muscles are stretched in a state of the gong, which stimulates the abdominal muscles, they will stretch continuously during practice, and when you rest, muscle fibers get bigger.
Your body needs to burn fat for calories for this activity.
- Start in a plank position with your hands directly under your shoulders and your shins on the ball.
- Do not allow your lower back to arch. Keep your feet, pelvis, and shoulders in one long line.
- On an exhale, pull your abs deeply to your spine and use your abs to fold your body in half, removing the ball forward toward your hands as your pelvis moves up in the air.
- Your toes will move onto the top of the ball, and your back will become perpendicular to the floor, like a handstand. Allow your head to fall between your arms, keeping your neck long and in line with your spine.
- Lower yourself back into a plank position, and do not allow your pelvis to sag below your shoulders.
- Do ten reps for two to three sets.
Foot lifting exercises:
This movement does not necessarily require you to go to the gym to train, but to the training room so you have more motivation. The activities are relatively simple, which works much like a leg-hanging exercise but is much lighter.
- Lie flat on the ground with your legs extended straight up toward the ceiling. Place your hands underneath the back of your head. For added stability, place your arms out to your sides, allowing your palms to grip the floor (much like you would be in a push-up position).
- Pressing your lower back into the ground, slowly lower both legs down toward the floor, then slowly raise them back up. If this is too difficult, lower them as much as you can or lower one leg at a time.
- Complete 10 to 15 reps.
Foot scissor exercises:
This exercise only hangs the legs in place, one leg is still intact, and the other is raised, when you keep one leg the abdominal muscles are being affected and so on will help you melt fat.
- Lie flat on your back. Extend your arms, so they’re against the sides of your body with your palms pressing into the floor, or bend your elbows and place your palms under the back of your head. Bend your knees and draw them into your ribs. This will make it easier to pull your navel in toward your spine and actively press your lower back flat on the ground.
- Lift both legs straight up toward the ceiling, continuing to engage your abs and pressing your lower back into the ground. Keeping your core active, slowly lower your right leg down toward the ground until it is a few inches above. Then slowly scissor your legs, lifting your right leg back up as you lower your left leg down toward the ground.
- This counts as one rep. Ten reps make a set; do at least two games.
People call mountain climbing:
Exercise is how we change the posture for the twisting movements if the training with single weights uses the upper body and fixes the leg to create a twist, this is the opposite movement, you set the body and foot movements that twist the abdomen.
- Engage your core.
- Explosively bring your right knee up toward your left elbow while twisting your obliques.
- As soon as you return your right foot to the floor, explode with your left leg, pushing your left knee toward your right shoulder. The movement and transitions should be fluid, without pauses, in this exercise.
- Aim to complete ten reps on each side for a total of 20 reps. Rest and then do one or two more sets.
Knee push exercises:
If the activities of climbing abdomen torsion, this exercise is straightforward, the exercises are not massive but good for the cardiovascular system and help to dissolve belly fat.
- Begin in an elbow plank position with your abs engaged.
- Draw your left knee into your chest. Then step your foot back to the elbow plank position. Now draw your right knee into your chest and then measure it back to the elbow plank position.
- This counts as one rep. Start with 12 to 15 reps, and do at least two sets.
This is probably a simple exercise for many people, and it works because we take our abdominal muscles and muscles, help burn fat.
- Start on the floor, resting on your forearms and knees.
- Step your feet out one at a time, coming into a plank position.
- Contract your abs to prevent your booty from sticking up or sinking. Your spine should be parallel to the floor, with your abs pulling toward the ceiling.
- Hold 30 seconds, and work your way up to one minute as you get stronger.
If there is a disc slider for this exercise, use it, otherwise, grab a towel and go to work.
- Begin in a plank position with two towels under the balls of your feet (or paper plates if you’re on carpet).
- Slowly bend both knees in toward your chest while keeping your arms straight, shoulders over your wrists, and maintaining a flat, tabletop back. If this is too difficult, draw one knee in at a time.
- This counts as one rep.
- For a variation, draw both knees to your right foot, straighten your legs back behind you, then bring both knees to your left foot.
- This counts as one rep.
HIIT Cardio Kickboxing exercise 20 minutes:
This is an exercise that helps you burn lots of calories and at the same time, create a twisting action on your abdomen, which activates your abdominal muscles, fat burning. You will kick, punch, and all lower body HIIT movements will help you stay awake and even help you burn more calories throughout the day.
A high-intensity exercise that helps burn calories is worthwhile. The good thing about this exercise is that your body shakes, continually shaking, the amount of belly fat will melt faster.
Just take a jump rope; The rest is done with your body weight. If you are skeptical about using a jump rope to train well, trust us. You will sweat your butt.
20 minutes of training jump up and down:
All you need is your body and 20 minutes for this HIIT exercise. It is geared to beginners, so there aren’t any extremely advanced moves that you feel like you have to conquer. Read more: Best Trampoline For Adults 2020
Jump on the steps:
This is a more intense exercise than a dance without equipment, and you need to use more strength, your whole body is affected evenly, not just abdominal muscles. But if you are ready for a challenge and you know your body is prepared, you will be proud of yourself for completing this exercise.
Spend 30 minutes on the treadmill:
This is a massive exercise in the top class, and you can adjust it to fit any level of fitness you have by adjusting the speed you see fit. Remember that the whole workout is about time, so speed yourself up from the beginning, so you don’t get exhausted too quickly.
Bruce Lee’s advanced abdominal lift exercises:
According to Bruce Lee Training, his daily assignments include:
Turn the belt
Focus on intercostal muscles, help your waist firm, healthy. Put both hands behind your head. Moving upwards with my torso, the elbows touch the opposite knee and repeat each side.
Adding movements such as lumbar twists will increase the effectiveness of this exercise. Perform 4 rounds, each time 90 times.
Bend your stomach and turn
Help develop the upper abdomen and intercostal muscles. Episode 4 rounds, each time 20 times.
Raise the leg
Development of lower abdomen muscles. Bruce does this exercise on a crossbar. Hang up, start lifting your legs straight up to a 90-degree angle and drop it. Perform four rounds, each time 20 times.
Has the effect of tightening the lower abdomen. Start with the act of hanging on the bar. After that, kick your legs up high in front of your chest and lean down. Episode 4 rounds, each time 50 times.
Bruce has advanced his abdominal exercises with his Dragon flag. The movements are difficult skills, help the abdominal exercises more perfect.
Practitioners lie on a bench, hold hands tightly on the chair and lift the whole body, only with shoulder support. The knees are close together and straight on the chair, then continue to raise the legs.
Should Gym When Hungry?
Does exercising women on an empty stomach really help you lose weight faster?
Whether it is a male or female gym, when exercising on an empty stomach is called Fasted Cardio.
This theory means that the body will burn the fat and sugar stored in the body instead of the fat and sugar that you have just consumed. From there help you lose weight more effectively.
In fact, studies in 2014 proved that there was no significant difference in the amount of substance in the body after training between 2 groups of people who ate or fasted before training.
Exercising on an empty stomach is one of the many gym mistakes that many people today make.
Exercising on an empty stomach will cause your body to use available protein as fuel, which will cause your body to lose a significant amount of protein on building and repairing muscles after exercise.
In addition, this does not mean that more calories will be burned.
Is Gyming on an empty stomach really safe?
When exercising with an empty stomach, you can consume valuable energy resources and reduce the stamina of the body.
Low blood sugar can also make you more likely to be overwhelmed, vomit or shiver. An additional possibility is that the stored fat is constantly being used, so the body tends to store more fat.
Mistakes when exercising with an empty stomach:
Going to the gym with an empty stomach is the general condition of many gyms.
And the truth, you SHOULD NOT exercise the gym on an empty stomach. Because this way does not enhance fat loss, even cause many health problems as well as hinder your training process.
1. Affect the process of weight loss
If you don’t recharge your body within 6 hours, glycogen levels will drop. The body will switch to using stored carbohydrates to create motor energy.
When the body is hungry, it will regulate the speed of the metabolism slow down. This means you do not increase your metabolism and energy consumption.
2. Muscle weakness
If the body does not have enough energy to serve the training process will switch to getting energy from muscles, through breaking down a protein.
This leads to muscle weakness, injury, shrinking or catabolism.
3. Increased cravings
Not eating snacks before going to the gym is a mistake, because at this time it is easy to be hungry, to crave for the rest of the day.
4. Exhaustion, injury
Not adding the necessary energy will make training difficult. Exercising on an empty stomach not only makes the training less effective but also causes phenomena such as drowsiness and lightheadedness.
5. Depressed when exercising
The depressed, unstable, irritable mood are common manifestations if you fast when exercising.
6. Decreased ability to concentrate
Not only is it bad for your mood, but low blood sugar can also make you less focused on your workouts.
So, what should you eat before doing Gym exercises?
The meal before the gym is very important, you can choose the following foods:
Carbohydrates: Choose foods that contain carbohydrates with a low glycemic index (GI). Such as vegetables, fruits, pasta, whole-grain bread, oatmeal, and sweet potatoes.
Protein: Milk, bananas, eggs, some vegetables like spinach, broccoli, …
Caffeine: Drinking coffee before going to the gym helps you stay awake and exercise more vigorously.
How to eat before exercising properly?
The gym is not to be hungry, but if you eat, you should also note the following, to make the exercise more effective.
Do not eat too full, too close to practice time. Please eat 2-3 hours before training. If it is a light meal and easy to digest, eat 30-60 minutes before.
Drink enough water before, during and after exercise.
A Pre-Workout product should also be used before entering the gym.
The above share must have helped you understand whether to exercise when you are hungry or not.
Prepare yourself a scientific meal and avoid mistakes when exercising to perform most effectively.
Reducing belly fat at the gym is something everyone wants because this is the ideal place to burn belly fat effectively. However, how effective you depend very much on your training attitude and practice techniques as well as the time and intensity of exercise to be sufficient.
Hopefully, this article will help you choose belly fat reduction exercises at the gym, and there are both high-intensity exercises and even light-intensity exercises, practice one step at a time. Simple to difficult.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “lose belly fat at the gym”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!
If you have useful additional information to help people, please comment below.
If you want to find more devices or beliefs that support your overall health, it’s below: