For women, looks are one of the most important things they care about every day, month, year, and waking up every morning when they look in the mirror.
Women can look in the mirror for hours without getting bored because women like to look at their appearance, so keeping everything balanced and maybe having beautiful pictures is always what women prefer.
However, the birth of a baby is a godsend for every mother anywhere globally. This is a wonderful thing for each family and a wonderful thing for humanity, but after giving birth, each woman wants to get back in shape quickly.
This is the thing to do, but we have to do it in a chronological manner that can not quickly affect our health.
During pregnancy, the woman’s abdomen has certain changes to suit the baby’s nourishment, so the amount of excess fat after giving birth is also huge; this also poses a big problem: losing weight after giving birth properly.
After giving birth, women face a lot of pressure, especially those who are pregnant and giving birth for the first time.
In particular, self-esteem about appearance is not small at all. Many women do not even dare to look in the mirror because of their rugged bodies and the destruction of their breasts after a long pregnancy.
These postpartum belly fat loss exercises have helped many mothers to get rid of their heavy bodies and go back as slender as “the beginning.” Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
Instructions for exercises to lose belly fat after giving birth to mothers:
One of the things that make women most impatient after giving birth is to get back in shape and beauty.
However, this is not simple because you cannot diet as much and exercise as hard as normal.
Partly because your body is weak, partly because you need to ensure your breastmilk supply.
However, if you exercise properly and properly, not only will you lose weight, your body will also become a lot firmer, especially round 2 is significantly improved.
View more: Top Postpartum Weight Loss Meal Plan For You Keeping Fit Your Body
When should I start postpartum weight loss exercises?
According to experts, you should rest for at least 2 months before starting a diet or exercise.
This is the time for the body to recover; the mother does not need to do anything but breastfeed and still be able to lose weight. You need to eat well, get enough quality and try to sleep a lot to have milk.
After this time, depending on the body’s condition, you can start moving and exercising again. The degree of recovery varies from person to person, so listen to your body carefully. If you feel you can practice, then do it.
Physical exercise after giving birth also helps women prevent many other postpartum diseases.
To better understand how to get in shape quickly and safely, you should click to see the article on losing weight after giving birth! This article will guide you in the most detail about how to eat, how to practice.
View more: How To Lose Belly Fat After Pregnancy? To Wear Bikini This Summer
Postpartum belly exercises
What should I practice after giving birth?
Nothing as effective as cardio wants to lose fat. Outdoor jogging, jogging on the treadmill, or light body exercises will help you burn energy effectively, reducing fat accumulation in the body.
Moreover, after giving birth, the body is still fragile. Cardio exercises like this will reinforce your cardiovascular performance, improve overall health, and minimize symptoms like dizziness, nausea, and fatigue.
Followed by abdominal exercises to help tighten the second round, no longer sagging. Basically, you can do abdominal exercises as you normally would.
The level of exercise depends on your health condition. If you feel weak, you should exercise lightly; if you feel better, you gradually increase the level.
Note: When choosing exercises for the waistline after giving birth, you should avoid crunch exercises – crunches. Because this movement mainly works on the outer abdominal muscles.
The more you practice, the bigger this muscle layer is, and the more it is pushed out, the weaker internal abdominal muscles and unable to pull back, causing abdominal cramps. At this point, regaining a slim waistline becomes even more difficult.
Here are effective postpartum belly fat loss exercises that you can refer to and perform. Before training, practice breathing and warm-up for 5-10 minutes to warm up your body.
Read more: 18 Home Remedies For Weight Loss after Delivery.
1. Elbow Plank
Plank is known as the king of abdominal exercises, with the best ability to burn energy and firming round 2. Have your watch ready for plank timings, and don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t last as long as usual. Be persistent in practicing until the plank is longer.
- Step 1: Lie on your stomach, your forearms are placed on the floor, your elbows are just below 2 shoulders
- Step 2: Lift your body off the floor, body forming a straight line from head to heel
- Step 3: Hold this position for as long as possible
2. One-sided plank
This is a one-sided plank that will help you get a slimmer waist, flatter, and firmer belly.
It looks simple, but if you make the right moves, you will also take a lot of effort and burn a lot of calories, is sure.
- Step 1: Create a basic plank pose
- Step 2: Tilt your body to one side so that your legs overlap, 1 forearm resting on the floor, another hand on hips
- Step 3: Slowly lift your hips and lower your hips down so you don’t touch the floor
- Step 4: Perform 15 times
3. Plank superman
This high-plank postpartum belly fat reduction exercise coordinates the movement of the entire body. Try to keep your balance throughout the movement.
- Step 1: Create a high plank, hands, and feet on the floor
- Step 2: Bring your right hand forward, stretch your left leg and raise it backward to create a straight line from your right finger to your left toe.
- Step 3: Do the same for the other party, do the same 20 times
4. Lie on your side
This exercise reduces belly fat at home after giving birth, which many women apply because of its relatively simple movements, but it is highly effective.
Try to straighten your legs while exercising to give your muscles more impact.
- Step 1: Lie on your back on the floor, arms outstretched to both sides, palms are either facing up or down, 2 legs stretched, close together, and raised to be perpendicular to the body.
- Step 2: Tilt 2 legs to the left as much as possible, back, and tilt to the right.
- Step 3: Repeat 20 times on each side
5. Horse Stance
To reduce belly fat for mothers after giving birth to be effective, you pay attention to balance and keep the body fixed to affect the core muscle layer inside. This muscle layer will pull in the outer muscles, making your breasts neat again.
- Step 1: Put your hands on the floor, your hands are under 2 shoulders, pillow against the ground to form a right angle
- Step 2: Extend right leg out, bring left hand up, from left finger to right toe to form a straight line.
- Step 3: Draw left arm and right leg together, stretched
- Step 4: Repeat 8 times and do the same for the other party.
6. Sea turtle pose
This pose is quite simple but not easy for you to hold for long. This is a relatively energy-burning exercise, helping you to improve your rough body after giving birth quickly.
- Step 1: Lie on your stomach on the floor, arms stretched straight forward.
- Step 2: Raise your head, chest, and bring your arms back.
- Step 3: Hold for a few seconds, then return to the starting position, repeat 5-7 times.
7. Warrior pose
If you are tired of lying movements, you change the wind with a warrior pose. This move will help you lose body fat, focus on the hips, help the body firmly, and have clearer curves.
- Step 1: Stand upright, feet wider than shoulders.
- Step 2: Left leg is tilted to the left, right leg is bent on the knee, the left hand is raised, the body bends to the right
- Step 3: Return to the starting position and switch sides.
You should maintain a daily exercise routine, alternating cardio and abdominal exercises. Should start gently and gradually increase in intensity if the body is still able to continue.
Do not train to exhaustion and always stay hydrated when exercising. It would help if you also used a sports bra to avoid damage to your breasts during exercise.
Mummy Tummy Workouts – Postpartum Ab Exercises
Besides, women can completely use more fat-burning tablets to support weight loss when women have weaned the baby. This is not medicine, so please feel free to use it! Among them, many people buy Lipo 6 Black the most.
In addition to exercises to lose belly fat after giving birth, a scientific diet will help your fat loss quickly achieve more results.
You need to limit carbs, bad fats and increase protein, vitamins, and fiber, do not overdo it, affecting your baby’s milk supply.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about “postpartum belly exercises” and bring some small value. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!