It can be said that the gym is currently a trend that is popular among young men and women.
The goal of this type of exercise is to focus on muscle groups combined with the diet for bodybuilders, gyms to lose weight, lose fat, or gain muscle, to ensure that the body will be toned more after a training process.
For beginners, the diet is very important, because it accounts for 70% of the process of muscle building.
If you practice without proper eating, you will not have the desired results and a perfect body.
Save the experience as well as share below to update yourself on a diet to lose weight, lose belly fat, or gain muscle in the most appropriate way and still be nutritious for a healthy body.
Now BellyFatZone invite you to refer to this article together!
Principles in the diet for new Gym
With the following guidelines, you will have the necessary information to supplement nutrition during the process of starting your gym.
Whether a diet for male or female bodybuilders should apply the following principles in nutrition:
1. Eat enough protein (Protein)
The protein contained in amino acids helps build muscle. The recommended daily intake of protein is 1.1 grams/kg of body weight for the average person.
If the diet for a gym wants to increase muscle, then you have to absorb twice that amount.
For a beginner’s diet, you need 3.3 grams of protein/kg of body weight per day, for the first 6 months.
To supplement protein, choose high-protein foods for your weight loss menu.
2. Increase in starch content (Carb)
If you want to gain weight or gain muscle effectively, then the new gym for men (weighing 81kg), they need to absorb 360-450 grams of sugar powder per day.
3. Do not abstain from fat completely
Each person needs to maintain 5-10% of saturated fat daily to maintain their energy levels. A diet high in nutritious fat will help maintain better testosterone levels compared to a low-fat diet.
Testosterone at its ideal level will help to increase muscle size for the gym diet to increase muscle mass and not accumulate excess fat.
Red meats like neck meat, shoulders, or beef rump provide not only high content of saturated fat but also a rich source of protein.
Besides, avocado, olive oil, peanut butter contain monounsaturated fats such as salmon meat, almond oil, …
As for the vegetarian diet for the Gym, adding fiber-rich fruits and vegetables, such as sesame brown rice and salad is also a good suggestion for you.
4. Load a sufficient amount of vitamins
Next, for the diet for the novice gym, bodybuilding for both men and women, it is still necessary to add essential vitamins, if you have eaten all three of the above and the amount of vitamin deficiency. then the 3 above substances also become ineffective.
5. Calculate daily calorie content
An 81kg person weighs 3,500 calories a day.
100% of calories / day = 20-30% of protein, 40-60% of carbohydrates, 20-30% of fat.
6. Eat regularly, with moderation
Whether it is a diet for female gym or men want to lose weight and lose belly fat, remember to provide a full range of nutritious foods.
Eat 6-8 meals a day, accounting for 500-600 calories for an 81kg person.
7. Drink enough water each day
Normally, you need to absorb at least 2 liters of water, but for bodybuilders and gyms, they need to supplement 2.5-3 liters per day.
8. Eat before bed
Before going to bed 30-45 minutes, drink about 30-40 grams of protein, 1 cup of low-fat cheese with 2 tablespoons of cold seed oil, and 56 grams of nuts.
Diet for gym people to lose weight and lose weight
If anyone always thinks that weight-loss diets are often difficult or think that a lot of exercise does not reduce fat but still gain weight, it shows that you have not built a diet for gym people yet fit.
Therefore, you need to set up a diet regime for bodybuilders or gyms to lose weight and get in perfect shape.
For the diet for the female gym to lose weight, you need to follow the following principles:
- Eat all the meals of the day, the most concentrated source of nutrition and calories in the morning and gradually reduce the evening.
- Make sure to provide plenty of fiber, safe starch such as cereals, oats, brown rice, … to increase the feeling of fullness quickly when eating, while providing adequate fiber for the body.
- Absolutely not junk food, eat greasy foods, sugar because it will increase calories and break the balance of the diet.
- Do not eat after 7 pm, dinner should only eat vegetables and fruits, juice. Do not use extra starch or greasy foods.
- Eat chicken or duck because these foods are low in cholesterol.
In the early stages of a weight loss plan, if you suffer from hunger, you can eat snacks between meals (range from 9-10 am, 3-4 pm, 8-9 pm).
You can divide into 6 meals to manage the diet for gym people to lose weight appropriately.
Weight loss menu for female gym
The first day
- Meal 1: 1 glass of unsweetened milk, 1 sweet potato, 1 cup of oatmeal, or 2 boiled eggs.
- Meal 2: Cucumber salad with yogurt and some seeds.
- Meal 3: 100g chicken breast, 1 cup mushrooms, 2 cups spinach, ½ cup carrot
- Meal 4: 1 small apple, few almonds, 1 spring roll.
- Meal 5: 100g of salmon meat, ¼ cup of brown rice, 2 cups of boiled vegetables.
- Meal 6: 1 cup yogurt, 1 handful of almonds, 1/3 cup of strawberries.
- Meal 1: 1 cup yogurt, 1 cup cheese, 1 cup grapes
- Meal 2: 1 glass of chocolate milk
- Meal 3: ½ cup oatmeal, 1 cup blueberry, 1 spoon of flax seeds
- Meal 4: 200g of salmon meat, ½ cup of rice, 1 cup of cheese
- Meal 5: 150g pork ribs, 1 small potato, 1 cup broccoli, 1 glass of orange juice.
- Meal 6: 1 cup of green tea or 1 glass of low-sugar fresh milk, 1 spoon of flax seeds, 1 handful of blueberries.
- Meal 1: 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 apple, 2 egg whites.
- Meal 2: 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Meal 3: 1 yolk, 6 egg whites, 1 cup broccoli, ½ cup bell peppers, 1 pear.
- Meal 4: 3 cups spinach, 1 slice of bacon, ½ cup black beans, ½ cup mushrooms, 1 cup carrots, 50g chicken.
- Meal 5: 100g turkey meat, 1 cup carrot, ½ cup quinoa, 1ly skim milk.
- Meal 6: 1 cup skim milk, 1 pear, 1 spoon of flax seeds.
You can change the menu as well as the diet for male bodybuilders to lose weight and lose weight to reduce boredom for the rest of the week.
Besides, in combination with exercise or bodybuilding at the gym, a diet for gym people to lose weight and reduce belly fat will be more effective.
Weight loss menu for male Gym people
Besides combining with exercises, men who want to lose weight have to build their own nutritious diet and diet to reduce fat, thereby helping to build a firmer body.
Breakfast is an important main meal, as it will help you replenish your body’s nutrients throughout the day. Therefore, every morning you should supplement yourself with the following dishes to both lose weight effectively and still not lack of nutrients.
- 2 boiled chicken eggs
- 1 cup of wheat cereal
- 2 bananas
Boiled eggs are a high-protein food, wheat and bananas are sugary and potassium not only helps to reduce body weight but also helps to build muscle effectively.
- 200grams of lean beef
- 1 slice of bread and 1 bowl of noodles or pho
- 1 boiled broccoli
Beef contains just enough protein for the body, and the nutrients in this food also help you grow muscle significantly.
Noodles and broccoli will help replenish your body without causing you to gain weight.
- 200gram chicken breast
- 1 sweet potato
- Nuts like beans, corn, etc.
Dinner should choose low-calorie foods as well as eat before 7 pm to avoid excess food and undigested.
In the 3 main meals, if you still feel hungry at the beginning, you can add bananas or grapefruit to the diet for men who want to lose weight.
Gym diets increase muscle
With a diet for bodybuilders, the nutritional content needs to be sufficient and ensure the eating time to bring the highest effect to the gym.
A nutritious diet for muscle builders must note:
1. Diet before eating
- Not fasting when practicing.
- Avoid eating right before training because it will affect the stomach and reduce nutrient absorption.
- We should eat about 2-3 hours before training. Eat only carbohydrate-rich foods like cereals and pho.
- Enhance vitamins in green vegetables, fruits, grains, protein in meat, fish, …
- Get enough minerals like calcium, magnesium, and enough water every day.
2. Diet after training
- We should eat after training for about 45-60 minutes.
- If you want to gain muscle, you should eat more protein foods.
- Supplement fruits with lots of water such as oranges, pears, apples,.
- Add high-fat foods.
3. Split meals will help you lose fat and increase muscle efficiency
Instead of eating 3 meals, you can divide them into 6 or 8 meals a day. To be able to develop muscles most effectively and quickly.
8 meals in 1 day
- Meal 1: 30 grams of bean flour, bread and 2-3 eggs.
- Meal 2: 2 egg whites, 2 bananas, 1 glass of milk.
- Meal 3: Rice, 100-150 grams of pork, vegetables, fruits.
- Meal 4: 30 grams of bean flour.
- Meal 5: Fruit, 30 grams of bean flour.
- Meal 6: Rice, 100grams of beef, bread.
- Meal 7: Rice, 100-150 grams of pork, vegetables, fruits.
- Meal 8 (before going to bed): 30 grams of bean flour, 100 grams of meat, rice.
Eating time is reasonable
- 7 am Pho or noodles, 1 glass of milk.
- 9: 200 grams of beef and vegetables
- 11h: Lunch normally.
- 13h30: 300gram chicken breast, fruit
- 16h: 200gram of tuna or mackerel, 100gram of boiled potatoes.
- 18h30: Dinner normally.
- 20h30: 100gram boiled potatoes, 5 chicken eggs.
With the diet for the gym, you should apply to see the change. Don’t worry about being fat because when you exercise you will consume a lot of energy.
So this diet will help you supplement the necessary nutrients for the body to be healthy and build muscles effectively.
In addition, training is very important in reducing fat and increasing muscle so you need to practice the right techniques and use appropriate exercises to impact the fat and muscle areas to lose weight effectively.
The Best Meal Plan To Build Muscle Faster
If you already have a proper diet and exercise regimen and get results, just keep going, time is the key.
If you do not have time to focus on those things because you are for the more important things, a safety support product is something you should consider.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “meal plan for weight loss and muscle gain”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!
If you have useful additional information to help people, please comment below.