With oversized belly circumference, you always amble, your skeleton is under the influence of increasing weight, and this is the indirect cause of osteoarthritis.
We are reducing belly fat as a long story that we often talk to each other every day. Belly fat is formed in a long period can be up to tens of years, so the reduction of belly fat quickly is something that seems impossible, sometimes the loss of fast belly fat also severely affects the health than.
To achieve an ideal waist, we have to combine many factors, including four main elements: diet, exercise, rest, and relaxation. The result of a perfect physique is not only that you make a step in that is achieved we need to eat it all.
Even in a diet, there are many small methods that can help you lose belly fat, in this article we will talk about how green tea helps you lose belly fat, is it The truth or not, we have ways to use green tea to reduce belly fat effectively, invite you to read on to understand this problem.
Also, you may be interested in:
- 4 Types of Smoothies to Lose Weight
- Apple Cider Vinegar Help Lose Belly Fat
- 10 Belly Fat Reducing Exercise Video
What is green tea?
Green tea is a mixture of boiling water and green tea leaves after being freshly picked and soaked for 5 to 10 minutes. Depending on the degree of consistency or dilution, you can add more green tea leaves or less.
You can also add a pinch of salt or lemon after tea to reduce the temperature, and a glass of green tea is ready for you to enjoy.
Currently, with the technology that the producers have successfully extracted, green tea powder still retains most of the qualities of green tea, so it is very convenient for use.
Can green tea help you lose belly fat?
The reason that we can reduce belly fat with green tea is that it contains the active ingredient Epigallocatechin gallate (also known as EGCG), an antioxidant capable of burning blood fat concentrations like cholesterol. , triglyceride, reduce the accumulation of fat in the liver and other parts of the body.
Besides, green tea contains a very high content of vitamin C and many other vitamins, dubbed the most powerful warriors that can break fat cells for us. Therefore, reducing belly fat with green tea is considered the most beneficial method.
For “office citizens,” the habit of drinking green tea also helps them become mentally alert and alert, against bad reflexes from computers to the body. Besides, the coolness, the sweet and gentle taste, and the aroma of tea leaves help you relieve stress after hard working sessions.
Green tea with low price, easy to buy, easy to drink, many uses, especially with “superpowers” to exorcise “guests who stay” excess fat from the body is no reason why we will not head Give me a cup of green tea every day.
Green tea ingredients contain substances that can help you lose belly fat:
Tea leaves contain many beneficial compounds.
One of green tea’s compounds is caffeine. Although a cup of green tea holds much less caffeine (24–40 mg) than a cup of coffee (100–200 mg), it still contains enough to have a mild effect.
Caffeine is a well-known stimulant that has been found to aid fat burning and improve exercise performance in numerous studies.
However, green tea shines in its antioxidant content. Studies show that drinking a cup of green tea increases the number of antioxidants in your bloodstream.
This healthy beverage is loaded with potent antioxidants called catechins.
The most important of these is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a substance that can boost metabolism.
Although one cup of green tea may raise your antioxidant levels, most studies have examined the benefits of green tea extract — which is a concentrated source of catechins.
Green tea helps the body get fat from fat cells:
To burn fat, your organization must first break it down in the fat cell and move it into your bloodstream.
Animal studies suggest that the active compounds in green tea can aid this process by boosting the effects of some fat-burning hormones, such as norepinephrine (noradrenaline).
The main antioxidant in tea, EGCG, can help inhibit an enzyme that breaks down the hormone norepinephrine.
When this enzyme is inhibited, the amount of norepinephrine increases, promoting fat breakdown.
Caffeine and EGCG — both of which are found naturally in green tea — may have a synergistic effect..
Ultimately, your fat cell breaks down more fat, which is released into your bloodstream for use as energy by cells like muscle cells.
Green tea helps the body focus on burning fat, especially during exercise:
If you look at the label of almost every commercial weight loss and fat-burning supplement, you will likely see green tea listed as an ingredient.
This is because green tea extract has been repeatedly linked to increased fat burning, especially during exercise.
In one study, men who took green tea extract before exercise burned 17% more fat than men who didn’t make the supplement. The research suggests that green tea can boost the fat-burning effects of use.
An eight-week study determined that tea catechins increased fat burning, both during exercise and rest.
Several other studies confirm these findings, indicating that EGCG boosts the burning of fat — which may lead to reduced body fat in the long term.
Green tea helps your body increase your metabolism:
Your body is always burning calories. Even when you’re sleeping or sitting down, your cells are performing millions of functions that require energy.
Several studies suggest that taking green tea extract or EGCG supplements can make you burn more calories — even at rest.
In most studies, this amounts to about a 3–4% increase, although some show an increase as high as 8%.
For a person who burns 2,000 calories per day, 3–4% amounts to an additional 60–80 calories spent per day — similar to what you might expect from a high-protein diet.
Although most of these studies were very short in duration, some evidence suggests that the metabolism-boosting effect persists in the long term.
In one study in 60 obese individuals, those taking green tea extract lost 7.3 more pounds (3.3 kg) and burned 183 more calories per day after three months than those not taking the extract.
However, not all studies show that green tea extract boosts metabolism. The effect may depend on the individual.
How to use green tea to reduce belly fat like?
- Fresh green tea
- One lemon
+ How to do:
Choose small green tea, pick up stalks, rinse and drain; Fresh cut lemon.
Take a sufficient amount of tea leaves, lighten it, and put it in a kettle or a lid with a glass of fine salt. To make sure the tea is green and fragrant, you should skip the first tea.
Then continue to boil the water and wait about 5-10 minutes depending on your thick or thin drink preferences.
After making tea, decant the water and remove the tea residue. After the tea has cooled down, squeeze half a lemon into it, and you have a great cup of slimming tea.
How to make drinking tea:
To drink green tea to lose weight properly, the first thing you need to learn how to make standard tea so as not to lose the delicious flavor of tea and ingredients and active ingredients to help lose weight.
First, wash the tea leaves, then cut them with small scissors or lightly brush the tea leaves, then put them in a warm container. You should use boiled mineral water about 70-80% to make tea and to have a moderate amount of water to ensure the flavor retains and does not destroy the nutrients in tea leaves.
Green tea smoothie
The ingredients you need to prepare are 1 cup of warm green tea, ũ jars of sugar-free yogurt, ½ of apples, and one hand of sprout. After that you need to put all the ingredients into a large capacity puree blender with ice is finished a cup of Japanese-style green tea smoothie.
Green tea combined with fruits
You can buy different fresh fruits, squeeze water, and mix it with 1 cup of green tea to drink and pay particular attention not to add sugar to avoid reducing the effectiveness when drinking.
Ginger green tea lose weight
For the tea weight loss process to be active and safe, you can refer to a variety of pure flavored teas on the market as well as how to make tea with other ingredients. One of them is ginger green tea. First, you need to bare the tea leaves over a batch of boiling water, then add a few slices of ginger and soak for 10 minutes. Taking two glasses a day after a meal will benefit the digestive system and support weight loss.
Lemon green tea lose weight
In addition to ginger green tea losing weight, you can also change your taste, replacing with lemon green tea. The method of making tea is similar to ginger green tea, but keep in mind to avoid lemongrass in the drink when the water is still hot to prevent bitterness.
Green tea combined with peppermint weight loss
Ingredients to prepare: 10-15 mint leaves, one cucumber, 1 -1.5 liters of green tea. How to make tea: rinse the parts, sliced cucumber, and sliced mint leaves. Put cucumber and mint leaves in a green tea container for 2 hours to be used all day.
18 note when using green tea to reduce belly fat:
- Drink green tea properly and drink the best time: Drink green tea to lose weight so that it is right and useful, you should drink in the middle of meals. According to research from nutrition experts, drinking green tea reduces the ability to absorb essential nutrients in the body such as protein, fat…
Therefore, you should drink green tea before or after meals 1-2 hours. Green tea should be avoided while eating as it will reduce the amount of vitamin B1 absorbed into the body and easily cause beriberi. Besides, you should use oolong tea for weight loss because the content of caffeine is quite low will not affect sleep, bringing good effect.
- How much it is good to drink green tea: Whether it is the application of natural weight loss or synthetic drugs, you also need to strictly follow the instructions and dosage to avoid harm to your health.
Drinking green tea also reduces weight, so you should use it in moderate amounts and divide it evenly for each drink, about 3-4 times a day. Do not drink too much green tea at a time that will cause dehydration in the body and make the stomach uncomfortable.
- Who should not use green tea: Although using green tea to lose weight does not cause harm and cause side effects to the body, there are still some cases where green tea should not be used as follows:
- Persons with constipation: In green tea contains phenol components that work to constrict the stomach lining and intestines, which are very beneficial for people who are losing weight but disadvantageous for those with constipation. Because when the gastric mucosa and intestinal shrinkage will induce indigestion and lead to more severe illness.
- Children under three years of age who drink green tea will cause anemia, and this problem is hugely harmful. Because the amount of tannic acid found in green tea when combined with iron makes the amount of iron in the body less, so it leads to a shortage of blood.
- People who are suffering from neurasthenia and insomnia: If you use green tea at night, it is straightforward to lose sleep because the caffeine content in green tea works to make you more alert. However, for people who are suffering from insomnia and neurasthenia when using green tea will make the disease worse.
- People with stomach ulcers: When drinking green tea, the amount of acid in the stomach will increase and make stomach ulcers worse.
- People with heart disease and hypertension: Central nervous system will be strongly stimulated when you drink lots of green tea, make your heart beat faster, blood pressure increases and can cause stroke for the sick.
- Pregnant and lactating women: Pregnant women should not drink tea because it contains more than 30% of oxalic acid as the stomach lining to limit iron absorption and combine with other iron molecules in the intestine. And the stomach forms an insoluble residue. Caffeine in tea increases the heart rate, putting pressure on the heart and kidneys, causing pregnancy poisoning and affecting fetal health.
- People with high fever: When you have an illness, do not use green tea because the caffeine in tea will reduce the effect of fever-reducing medicine.
- Malnourished people: Because green tea has the effect of losing weight, it is more likely that the nutritional deficiency will be reduced for those with malnutrition.
- People with liver disease: Caffeine, when absorbed in the body, will mainly be regulated through the liver to escape. If you drink too much green tea and consume large amounts of caffeine, it will cause adverse effects on the liver.
- People with urinary tract stones: Oxalic acid in green tea combined with calcium in urine will cause the substance not to escape and cause precipitation into rocks.
- Do not use green tea in combination with weight loss pills: Although green tea and weight loss pills both work to burn calories, you should never use them together. Because the ingredients in weight loss pills and green tea may be incompatible and cause adverse health effects.
You should not use a combination of green tea and functional foods to lose weight quickly. Besides, you should consult a doctor or experts to know more about drinking green tea properly.
- Combined with the right diet: You can combine drinking green tea with proper food that will make weight loss much more effective.
In addition to eating enough meals, eating on time, you should consult a few diet menus daily for yourself. Especially combined with healthy vitamins to help lose weight, eliminate toxins for the body to be purified and have beautiful and bright skin.
- Combining tea drinking with practice: In addition to drinking tea, combined with detox and nutritious green vegetables will help promote weight loss process more quickly and efficiently. You can refer to yoga exercises or jogging, gym as a useful weight loss course.
- The first taboo is not to drink tea when hungry: Because drinking tea when hungry will create conditions for tea infiltration of the bladder to make the spleen cold. That will cause you to be a hangover, dizzy, dizzy, dizzy, uncomfortable … and put you in a bad state.
- Do not drink cold tea: Because cold beverage can cause stagnation, causing you to produce more phlegm.
- Do not use tea that has been brewed for too long: Because tea for a long time is easily infected with harmful bacteria and oxidized.
- Do not mix tea again and again: Tea once used, the microelements contained in the tea will no longer exist.
- Do not drink tea before meals: Simply because the tea will dilute your taste.
- Do not drink tea right after a meal: In green tea leaves containing tannic acid, this substance will make the protein in food become hard. Moreover, tea also inhibits the body’s ability to absorb iron. Therefore, after eating for about 30 minutes is an appropriate time to lose belly fat with green tea, this is also very beneficial for health.
- Do not use green tea to take medicine: In addition to hardening food, tannic acid contained in tea also affects the effectiveness of the drug.
- Avoid drinking tea to stay overnight: Green tea once left overnight; most of the vitamins in the tea will decompose. At that time, not knowing how to reduce belly fat with green tea is useful, but inevitably your health will be affected.
- Should not drink tea too thick: Solid beverage often pushes the excitement of the body up very high, which will adversely affect your cardiovascular and nervous system. For cases of heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, nephritis, hepatitis … if thick drinking tea makes the condition worse. Drinking robust tea during breastfeeding also makes your milk less.
- Avoid combining green tea with sugar: Because combining these two things will lose its flavor, nutrients, and effects. If you’re not used to drinking green tea, you can add some honey. And aside from baby, no more ingredients are allowed.
- Do not drink green tea before going to bed: This is a special warning for those who are new to the reduction of belly fat with green tea. Because many people have insomnia after drinking green tea before bedtime.
- Women in menstrual periods should not drink green tea: Because women will lose more blood if they drink green tea during this period. Not to mention that women in the “red light” period often suffer from constipation. Tannin contained in green tea will make the symptoms of illness worse. Besides, they also stimulate the phenomenon of dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia, and adverse reactions to the body of the girl.
Where to buy green tea?
A green tea product from the Japanese sunrise country with great taste is packed according to strict standards and favored by many users around the world: Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder
How to preserve green tea for practical use?
- I am preserving tea in high, clean, cool places.
- Avoid sharing tea with smelly goods such as cigarettes, fish sauce, dried fish, cosmetics, camphor …
- Limit the opening of tea bags many times, especially during wet weather days. Also, avoid taking tea directly by hand because hand sweat will affect the quality of tea left.
To bring the best results to reduce belly fat with green tea, women should combine it with a scientific diet, minimize starch and some essential exercise. Persistently perform regularly, after two weeks you will see a significant change of the body: size two drops steadily, mind bright and healthy. At that time, the confidence “weighing” all kinds of costumes from hugging to bikini … is possible.
Thank you for visiting the blog. We wish you a good day, happy!
With nearly 1 billion people who are obese, and this percentage of abdominal fat is even more, increasing every year, this affects humanity’s future.
Welcome to Bellyfatzone.com, with five key members and several collaborators, we are looking for common knowledge from reality and experts in the field of fat reduction belly, all we bring in this site.
Besides, we also thoroughly research and evaluate sports products as well as products that support a healthier life from cooking to help reduce fat or which accessories support a good night’s sleep.
Hopefully, this little blog can help a little bit to make people healthier every day.
Please share the article if you find it useful and you can help someone.