Not only is it a relaxing sport that doesn't make your heart beat too fast and increases the whole body's flexibility, but yoga can help you lose weight and help you slim your waist.
Yoga practice to reduce many women have applied belly fat for a long time. Most yoga exercises do not require equipment; you prepare only one mat to practice daily. So which yoga exercises help reduce belly fat and slim your waist most effectively?
20+ Yoga exercises to help reduce belly fat and slim waist effectively
Yoga is the perfect “savior” because this form of exercise helps reduce belly fat and helps your body become supple and flexible. In addition, these exercises are very good in improving the spirit and reducing stress effectively. Improve the quality of life for exercisers.
Yoga exercises to reduce belly fat mountain pose (Mountain – Tadasana):
This is an outstanding yoga posture to reduce belly fat that you should know. It helps you improve the blood circulation system, ensuring that the body is always in a state of readiness for other below-mentioned movements.
Instructions for the exercise:
- Step 1: Stand straight with your feet close, heels slightly apart, hands along your sides, back completely straight, and palms facing your body.
- Step 2: Continue to inhale deeply, keeping your arms straight and straightening your back as much as possible. If you get used to this movement, you can tiptoe and stand on your toes.
- Step 3: Breath deeply and evenly, and hold the pose for 20-30 seconds. Exhale slowly and then lower your hands to the original position. Do this movement ten times, and relax for 10 seconds each time.
Variation: In addition to placing your arms along your body, you can raise your arms above your head and keep them straight, parallel to each other, and perpendicular to the floor.
Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar):
The Sun Salutation is a collection of 6 everyday yoga movements that are very common. Each pose offers its benefits, but in general,, it helps you stretch your leg joints and release accumulated toxins, energizing you like the sun. It would be best if you practiced early in the morning towards the rising sun so that this yoga exercise to reduce belly fat is most effective.
Instructions on how to practice:
- Step 1: Stand up straight, take a deep breath, close your legs and then open your chest, shoulders relaxed naturally.
- Step 2: When you inhale, raise your hands to your sides at shoulder height, exhale and pull your hands in front of your chest into the prayer pose you often see at the temple.
- Step 3: Continue to inhale and bring your hands over your head to the back, stretching your chest forward.
When you exhale, you bend down first, trying to bend as close to your legs as possible.
- Step 4: Continue bending your left knee and pushing your chest toward the ceiling. Bring your left leg back with your right into a downward dog plank.
- Step 5: From the above position, lower your chest close to the floor, extend your legs behind you, and push your hips up so that your knees, chest, and chin touch the base.
Standing Forward Bend – Padahastasana yoga exercise to reduce belly fat
This yoga posture to reduce belly fat is an advanced exercise of Uttanasana, which means that instead of holding our legs with our hands, we will use the toes of our feet to step on our hands.
Instructions for the exercise:
- Step 1: Stand straight from the mountain pose (Tadasana). Extend your arms directly, legs close together, spine straight, inhale deeply and raise your arms high.
- Step 2: Exhale and bend over so your back is parallel to the floor.
- Step 3: Continue to inhale profoundly and bend over, palms touching the floor and knees straight.
- Step 4: Breathe evenly and hold the pose for 60-90 seconds. Exhale and slowly raise your body back to mountain pose.
Twisted Chair yoga exercise to reduce belly fat
One more yoga exercise to help slim the waist and thighs is highly effective is the Twisted Chair exercise. Instructions on how to perform the Twisted Chair yoga exercise to reduce belly fat are as follows:
- Step 1: From a chair pose, bring your hands together in front of your chest and turn your body to the left as far as possible.
- Step 2: Hold this position for five breaths, then straighten your body.
- Step 3: Turn your body to the right and hold for five breaths.
This yoga exercise to help slim the waist is also effective in toning arms, and reducing back and spine pain. How to do the standard movements of this pose:
- Step 1: Lie on your stomach on an exercise mat.
- Step 2: Put your hands on the floor next to your body.
- Step 3: Push your upper body off the ground and reach back as far as possible.
- Step 4: Hold this position for five normal breaths and then return to the starting position or try to raise your body higher.
Boat Pose exercise
The boat pose is one of the most effective yoga exercises to help slim your waist and lose belly fat.
How to do the exercise:
- Step 1: Sit straight on the mat with knees bent and legs pulled close to your body. Step 2: Squeeze your abs to lean back slowly.
- Step 3: In this yoga exercise, to reduce belly fat, you need to hold your body and straighten your legs so that your body forms a V.
- Step 4: Straighten your arms parallel to your legs and hold for five breaths or more.
- Step 5: Lower your legs and continue practicing Yoga with the boat pose three more times.
Locust Pose yoga exercise
If you are looking for a yoga exercise to reduce belly fat to help slim your waist and shoulders, don't miss the following grasshopper pose.
Instructions for the exercise:
- Step 1: Lie on your stomach on a yoga mat with your hands next to your body, palms facing up.
- Step 2: Slowly raise your head, arms, and legs off the ground and raise.
- Step 3: Keep your arms straight and as close to your legs as possible. Tighten your shoulder and arm muscles to melt away excess fat here.
- Step 4: Hold this position for 30-60 seconds, lower back, and repeat this exercise 3 times.
Yoga exercises to a slim waist
Yoga exercises to reduce belly fat Bow (Dhanurasana)
A yoga exercise to reduce belly fat and is suitable for the shoulder area. Here's how to do this exercise:
- Step 1: Lie on the exercise mat with a posture like a grasshopper pose.
- Step 2: Bend your knees and lift your shins off the ground.
- Step 3: Stretch your arms and hold your ankles with both hands.
- Step 4: Slowly raise your body off the ground so that the body bends like a bow.
- Step 5: Hold this pose for 15-20 seconds and focus on breathing steadily. Then you release your arms, legs, and body to the ground.
Yoga exercise to reduce belly fat Bridge (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana)
Adding this yoga exercise to reduce belly fat immediately to every training session will help you to reduce thigh fat and belly fat with the “bridge pose.” Not only that, but this exercise also works to increase the size of the third round effectively. How to do the best bridge pose:
- Step 1: Lie on the mat with knees bent, feet touching the ground, and hands facing the floor.
- Step 2: Slowly raise your body until your back, thighs, and knees form a straight line.
- Step 3: Tightening the abdominal muscles and thighs to keep the person overhead is a way to make thighs slim and flat in this exercise.
- Step 4: Hold this position for 30 seconds and lower back to the mat.
- Step 5: Continue to repeat two more times for the best effect.
Marjariasana (cow/cat pose)
The cow/cat pose strongly impacts the abs group, helping you slowly burn belly fat. In addition, this yoga posture to reduce belly fat also stretches, making the spine more flexible and healthy.
Do the following:
- Step 1: Sit on your knees on both heels, keeping your back and head straight. Continue to breathe normally, then gradually change your position by resting your hands on the floor like a baby crawling so that your back is parallel. With the floor, the body's gravity is on the palms and knees.
- Step 2: Both arms are shoulder-width apart and placed perpendicular to the floor; knees are hip-width apart while keeping the head straight. Inhaling deeply, raise your head and push your belly to the floor so that your spine is in shape.
- Step 3: Try to expand the abdomen as much as possible to get the maximum amount of air. Do not rush to exhale; hold your breath and maintain this position for about 15 to 30 seconds. Breathe deeply and lower your head while lifting the abdomen and spine above the ceiling. Hold your buttocks and abdomen tight until you feel the muscles contracting. Don't forget to keep your head between your arms at all times.
- Step 4: Continue to breathe deeply, and hold this yoga posture to reduce belly fat for about 15 to 30 seconds, then gradually increase from 60 to 90 seconds. Exhale and slowly return to the seated kneeling position. Repeat this pose. 10 times at the beginning, then gradually increase to 30 times.
- Step 5: Don't forget to relax for 15 seconds after each repetition. This is also one of the best Yoga poses to reduce belly fat.
Yoga poses to reduce belly fat sitting forward bend
This is one of the basic postures of hatha Yoga, capable of stimulating the digestive system. In addition, this pose also causes the abdominal muscles, hamstrings, hips, and thighs to work more.
- Step 1: Sit with your back straight, legs straight in front and close together, toes pointing toward the ceiling.
- Step 2: Inhale deeply; stretch your arms above your head without bending your elbows. Eyes follow hands. Stretch the spine to the maximum.
- Step 3: Exhale, lean forward, bring your hands down, and try to touch your toes. Your head rests on your knees. If you're new, you can try touching your ankles, thighs, or shins
- Step 4: When you touch your toes, try to hold until the hamstrings are stretched. Breathe evenly, trying to hold the pose for 60 to 90 seconds. Exhale and return to the original position.
Kumbhakasana yoga exercises to reduce belly fat.
Kumbhakasana (Plank Pose) has the Vietnamese name for the plank pose. This yoga movement to reduce belly fat has a fairly simple implementation but has many effects, such as burning belly fat and at the same time, strengthening the shoulders, arms, back, thighs, and buttocks … If you want a pair of hands If you are strong, your abs are tight, and your spine is flexible, don't miss this Plank pose! Detailed instructions for this yoga exercise to reduce belly fat are as follows:
- Step 1: Both hands and knees rest on the floor. Extend your legs straight back, pressing your toes into the floor.
- Step 2: Inhale and look at the top of the palm so that the neck is in line with the spine. Squeeze your abdominal muscles.
- Step 3: Your body should form a straight line from your heels to the top of your head. Remember to keep your arms straight and fingers spread apart. Hold the pose for 15-30 seconds or longer for better results.
- Step 4: Exhale, slowly lower your knees to the floor, returning to the starting position. Repeat at least 5 times, resting for 15 seconds between each set.
Yoga exercises to reduce belly fat squat
How to perform yoga exercises to reduce belly fat as follows:
- Step 1: Stand up straight, feet hip-width apart, hands clasped together, in front of your chest
- Step 2: Bend your knees and lower your hips down. When lowering, the knees should not protrude beyond the toes to avoid the weight of gravity on the knees
- Step 3: Lower as low as possible. Palms clasped together, elbow resting on the side of the knee
Yoga exercises to reduce belly fat sitting with half body
The half-turned sitting position is very effective in reducing waist fat. is one of the most used yoga exercises to reduce belly fat. Proceed as follows:
- Step 1: Sit comfortably, straighten your legs in front of you
- Step 2: Bend your right knee so your right foot is outside the left hip. Cross your left leg over your right knee and place your right foot outside your left thigh.
- Step 3: In this Yoga to reduce belly fat, inhale, exhale and rotate to the left, placing the right arm on the outside of the left thigh near the knee.
- Step 4: Return to the original position. Switch sides and repeat
Goddess pose exercise
This is one of the easiest Yoga poses to lose belly fat for beginners. This exercise is very effective in helping to slim down the second round faster.
Proceed as follows :
- Step 1: Lie on your back, bend your knees to the sides, close the soles of your feet together to form a diamond shape
- Step 2: Place your hand on your stomach, breathe slowly and deeply for 3-5 minutes. If you feel discomfort in your hips or thighs, place a pillow under each knee for support.
Tree pose exercise
This yoga pose focuses on improving balance in the body. At first glance, this move seems simple. However, to be able to stand, the practitioner needs to take a certain amount of time. Helps burn excess fat effectively.
How to do Yoga to reduce belly fat:
- Step 1: Stand up straight and relax your arms
- Step 2: Slightly adjusting your knees, place your right foot on your left thigh. Your left leg stands straight. Adjust your whole body to find balance.
- Step 3: Inhale, gently raise your arms above your head and clasp your hands in front of your chest. Look directly at a point in front and hold.
- Step 4: Keep your back straight. The body relaxes comfortably. Breathe deeply, every time you exhale you will feel more relaxed
- Step 5: Gently bring your hands down to your sides, drop your right foot down. Return to the original position. Repeat the pose with the left leg.
Yoga exercises to reduce belly fat lying around
According to leading experts in Yoga, the rotation exercise is considered a yoga exercise to reduce belly fat very useful for this area and your back.
- Step 1: First you lie on your back on the floor, arms extended out to the sides comfortably.
- Step 2: Then bend your legs and rotate your entire lower body starting from the hips to the side and leaving your upper body natural. Hold this position for about 15 seconds and then switch sides.
- Step 3: When you feel tired and back pain, this position makes you both comfortable and tightens the waist.
Baby Pose Exercise
In particular, in addition to the effect of reducing fat, when you apply this position before going to bed, you will have a deeper sleep. Consume energy, limit the accumulation of excess fat. Exercise also makes you feel more relaxed and comfortable while sleeping.
- Step 1: You put your knees on the floor and then slowly sit down until your butt touches your heels.
- Step 2: Stretch your arms forward to the fullest, palms touching the ground or arms behind.
- Step 3: Head down to touch the ground, so that the whole body relaxes as comfortably as possible.
Inverted V exercise
Strengthens the upper body, relaxes and ensures the muscles in the shoulders, arms, back and abdomen become firmer. In addition, the inverted V pose makes your body much more durable and supple. Therefore, when you practice this Yoga to reduce belly fat, the number of times you go to the hospital will decrease significantly.
Do the following exercises:
- Step 1: Prepare in baby pose.
- Step 2: Also start in a crawling position, but instead of lowering your butt until you reach your heels, raise your body so that your arms and legs are straight.
- Step 3: Then use your strength to push your upper body back, your back is straight, if your heels can touch the ground, the better. If you feel that the hamstrings in the back are too tight, you can bend the knee a little.
- Step 4; Straighten your legs and try to move your arms forward for the best effect. Do it gently for 5 to 8 reps and then return to baby pose.
Exercise lying down
When you perform alternating leg lifts, it will help you strengthen the flexibility and endurance of the leg tendons, back muscles, and hips, making the single attacks disappear by themselves if you regularly perform yoga exercises to reduce belly fat. This will help your 2nd round to be firmer and more compact.
- Step 1: To perform this exercise, lie on your stomach and extend your legs.
- Step 2: With the above position, you can let your hands support your head or reach forward.
- Step 3: You can imagine this exercise as simple as when you swim. Inhale deeply while lifting each leg and arm staggered up. Hold the pose for about 10 seconds and then repeat several times.
It's not too difficult to do yoga exercises to reduce belly fat. The information on the exercises above of Bellyfatzone hopes to help girls practice effectively and soon have a round 2 like you want!