Losing belly fat has never been so easy if you immediately refer to the article below!
Just spend some free time every night, do not need to go to the gym, do not need to prepare sophisticated exercise that you can also get in shape with the exercises to reduce belly fat in bed very effectively. Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
Causes of abdominal fat
To effectively apply the exercises in bed, we need to know some causes of belly fat to avoid and regain your desired body shape.
- Abdominal fat due to sitting too much. In the office you do, sedentary fat accumulates in the abdomen.
- Due to the use of carbonated drinks. Carbonated drinks with high sugar content cause fat accumulation, especially in round 2.
- You often eat at night. Eating at night will prevent the body from digesting well and accumulating fat and fat in the waist.
- Eat too much greasy food, and fast food contains more cholesterol.
- Lack of sleep is also one of the causes.
The exercises to reduce belly fat in bed are very effective.
1. Exercise Crunch, twist – Simple exercise to reduce fat in bed
This is a simple but effective exercise to reduce belly fat in bed. No need for any extra support tools; you just need to lie in bed with a comfortable outfit to perform the exercise.
- Lie on your back in bed with your hands behind your head.
- Slowly raise your head and lift your legs. Then raise your left leg, turning your head and shoulders to the left at the same time.
- Continue with your right foot and turn to the opposite side.
- It would help if you exercised in this bed 10-15 times to be more active around 2, reduce fat most effectively.
Read more: Ways to Lose Weight For a Lazy Person.
2. Exercise to reduce belly fat on the bed rotating legs
Extremely simple, gentle exercise helps reduce belly fat effectively. The exercises of the exercises help to impact the abdomen and thighs, improve waist and thigh muscles firmer.
- You lie flat on the bed, and your arms stretched out along the body.
- First, raise your right leg high, then turn it clockwise 5 times.
- Do the same thing on the left foot.
- You regularly perform 20 times for each leg; both beat belly fat effectively, help thigh muscles toned.
3. Supine Leg Marches Exercises
This exercise reduces belly fat in the bed that affects the abdominal muscles, hips, lower back, and leg muscles of the body to help reduce excess fat in the waist very effectively and helps your waist firmer.
Practicing the upper abdomen with this movement also helps your girlfriend to improve her breasts.
- First, you lie on your back on the floor, keeping your back straight. It would help if you bent your legs so that your feet’ soles are on the bed.
- Next, you push your butt high up to form a straight line from the knees to the shoulders. Keep your knees facing your chest as you lower your butt.
- You do not straighten your legs but put pressure on your heels to lift one foot out of bed. Bring your knees to your chest.
- Continue, put your feet down on the bed and repeat the action with the other leg, hips unchanged.
- Perform movements about 20 times to achieve high efficiency.
4. Bed exercises help reduce belly fat Reverse Crunches
This exercise affects the lower abs. Note, it is better to perform the movement at a slow speed.
Experts say this is a highly effective exercise for men and women and is quite simple and not complicated.
- You lie on your back, hands close to the body, palms on the bed.
- Keeping your legs straight, you use the force of your abdomen to lift your foot towards your head, trying to bring your foot high until your toes touch the head of the bed.
- Next, you lower your feet to the bed. Note, do not let the back arched from the mattress.
- Do 10 reps and do the 3 sets of exercises; rest 30 seconds to finish each session.
5. Weight loss exercises in bed – Lift the person perpendicular
This upper abdominal exercise effectively reduces belly fat.
- You lie on the bed, straighten your legs, 2 feet upright, 2 arms to parallel and erect.
- Next, you pull the entire body and head up so that perpendicular to the cushion surface, the foot remains the same, unchanged.
- Perform movements for 60 seconds and repeatedly to achieve high efficiency.
10 min Lower Ab Workout IN BED to Burn Belly Fat Video:
What to eat to lose weight in bed effectively
To quickly get in shape, you should combine exercise with a reasonable diet. Experts have researched and recommended adding the following foods to your menu for effective exercises to reduce belly fat in bed.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit is high in water and has enzymes to help burn fat, reduce belly fat effectively.
- Avocado: This fruit has many omega 6 fatty acids – good monounsaturated for the body. Avocado increases the rate of fat transformed into energy, improves metabolism to help lose weight effectively. Avocados also contain beta-sitosterol, which reduces the rate of cholesterol in the blood, and oleic acid in avocado helps to hinder the body’s rapid absorption and reduce hunger.
- Apples: Apples are rich in fiber and help curb cravings. On the other hand, apples are also low in calories and rich in vitamins B and C, which are very beneficial for the body.
- Coconut: Coconut provides energy to the body, helping you stay full longer. Coconut also promotes metabolism and enhances body fat burning.- Lemon: This fruit helps detoxify the body very well, helps detoxify the liver, and burns excess fat effectively.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in vitamins, less sweet. The substances in tomatoes, such as citric sugar, acid promote metabolism, fat burning, and lycopene, limit fat cells’ growth, and absorb the excess fat.
Above are some abdominal exercises in bed that experts recommend the training to help reduce belly fat effectively.
Many people have applied the exercises, and the results are excellent. Hopefully, through the article, you will apply it for yourself and quickly regain your slim, slim body.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about “exercise in bed to reduce belly fat” and bring some small value. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!
If you want to find more devices or beliefs that support your overall health, it’s below: