Nutrition accounts for 70% of our health; this is also true for losing weight, so pay attention to your food, and you will do it.
Applying a weight loss salad menu helps you reduce 12% of calories consumed, improve weight effectively and have health benefits. With 16 excellent and nutritious salad dressing recipes that will help you lose weight quickly, up to 3kg/week, depending on your location.
Bellyfatzone invites you to follow: Losing weight with salad: Food that is easy to make but good for you every day.
How to make cauliflower weight loss salad with mayonnaise
Salad to lose weight from cauliflower is a dish that provides abundant fibre (accounting for about 20% of the nutritional value). Cauliflower also contains many vitamins C, B1, and B3 and beneficial minerals that help burn energy effectively and prevent fat accumulation in the blood and liver.
Ingredients: Cauliflower, red onion, cashews or peanuts, mayonnaise, two tablespoons apple cider vinegar, ground pepper.
– Cut cauliflower, soak it in salt and rinse with clean water.
– Chop the purple onion, depending on the size you want.
– Cauliflower blanched with boiling water and then removed to a bowl. Add red onion and apple cider vinegar, stir well and add mayonnaise.
Sprinkle some ground pepper and cashews or peanuts on top. Then you stir again and enjoy the result.
How to make cabbage salad with shrimp to lose weight
Cabbage vegetables are low in calories. In 100g of cabbage, there are about 25-27 calories, so many people apply it to the weight loss menu.
In protein-rich shrimp, there is a low ratio of fat and calories (about 100 grams of shrimp contains 99.2 calories). Combining cabbage with shrimp will help you significantly reduce your energy intake during the day.
Ingredients for preparation: cabbage, 200gr fresh shrimp, ½ lemon, two cloves of garlic, chilli, ½ sugar and soup powder, one tablespoon fish sauce, roasted peanuts.
– Remove the outer layer of wilted, old vegetables and cut them thinly and long. Soak vegetables in 500ml of dilute salt water for about 10 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
– Wash the shrimp, cut the antennae, and remove the black intestine from the back of the shrimp.
– Put the shrimp in the steamer for about 5 minutes and then peel the shrimp.
– Chop garlic, and chilli, then put cabbage, shrimp and prepared spices in a bowl and mix well. You can add a little more water if you find it salty.
– Sprinkle peanuts on the salad and mix again or enjoy immediately.
Read more: Are green beans healthy for weight loss?
Make a simple salad with good weight loss.
Using vegetables to make salads to lose weight is a way to help you add more fibre and vitamins to your body. You can mix vegetables according to your taste and preferences to lose weight effectively.
Prepared ingredients: Beer tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, peanuts, mixed sauce of your choice, olive oil, lemon juice.
– Wash the prepared ingredients and dry them.
– Cut cherry tomatoes in half, slice cucumber lettuce (if desired) and finely chopped red onions.
– Put all the prepared ingredients in a large bowl, add olive oil, ½ lemon juice and sauce and mix well.
– Sprinkle peanuts on salad and enjoy immediately.
How to make a salad with roasted sesame sauce
Roasted sesame sauce is a special sauce for salads with low-calorie content and does not affect weight. In roasted sesame sauce, there are many B vitamins, which are beneficial in improving intestinal health and promoting metabolism.
Preparation materials: Your favourite vegetables such as Carrots, lettuce, corn…, minced garlic, chilli, roasted sesame sauce, sugar, vinegar, olive oil, and fish sauce.
– Wash and prepare prepared vegetables.
– Add one teaspoon of sugar, one teaspoon of vinegar, two tablespoons of fish sauce, two tablespoons of olive oil and toasted sesame sauce to the vegetable mixture.
– Mix well by hand and add peanuts if you like, then enjoy.
Read more: Ideas fast weight loss diets can help you
How to make a salad with reduced-fat chicken breast
Chicken breast is a high-protein, low-fat food. Nutritionists recommend low calories be added to the diet to promote calorie release and build healthy muscle groups.
Ingredients: 200gr chicken breast, 150ml fresh milk, lettuce, purple cabbage, cherry tomatoes, minced garlic and chilli, mayonnaise or roasted sesame sauce, olive oil, spices (soup powder, salt, pepper, etc.), soy).
– Wash chicken breasts and soak them in fresh milk for about 10 minutes, then rinse again.
Marinate chicken breast with prepared spices for 15 minutes.
– Wash the prepared vegetable ingredients and then prepare them.
– Fry the chicken breast in an oil-free oven, shred it and let it cool.
– Mix chicken breast and vegetable mixture with sauce and season to taste. You can add coriander to add more flavour to the salad.
Making sweet potato salad is a simple to lose weight
Sweet potatoes are an excellent choice for making weight-loss salads. Sweet potatoes are essential in helping metabolize substances in the intestines, promote stronger digestion, and prevent fat accumulation in the body.
Sweet potatoes also help you curb cravings, increase feelings of fullness for a long time and support blood sugar regulation.
Ingredients: Sweet potato, spinach, onion, ripe avocado, coriander, apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil.
– Peel the sweet potato, wash it and cut it into small squares. You put it in the steamer.
– Wash the coriander, cut the avocado, and chop the onion.
– Mix all ingredients in a large bowl; add vegetable oil, vinegar and seasoning according to taste. In addition, you can add raisins and enjoy a weight-loss salad.
Control hunger with avocado salad for weight loss
Avocado is a fruit used to lose weight, control hunger and help improve the measurement of the second round effectively. Avocado contains a lot of fibre, vitamin E, and healthy fatty acids, which are beneficial for the digestive system, and prevent the conversion of sugar into lousy fat.
Ingredients: 1 Ripe avocado, cherry tomato, cucumber, purple onion, coriander, olive oil, lemon juice, spices (salt, pepper, soup powder).
– Wash the prepared ingredients, then chop, and slice into small pieces.
– Prepare salad dressing with lemon, pepper, salt, soup powder, and olive oil.
– Pour water into the vegetable mixture, add coriander and mix well by hand.
Make a weight-loss salad from salmon.
Salmon is rich in omega-3 and protein; combined with green vegetables, it will promote muscle gain and fat loss and help provide many nutrients to protect health and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Ingredients for preparation: 0.3kg of salmon, lettuce, cucumber, fresh lemon, spices (vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil).
– Wash the salmon and cut it into thin slices.
– Cucumber and lettuce washed. Cucumber peeled, cut into pieces, chopped lettuce and mixed with one teaspoon of lemon juice.
– Prepare pepper sauce, ½ teaspoon salt, sugar, two tablespoons vinegar, and one tablespoon olive oil, and stir well.
– Put all the mixtures just processed into a large bowl, mix well, and enjoy the result.
How to make slimming salad from tuna
Tuna is a popular ingredient in diets because of its high protein content. To make a delicious salad from tuna, you can combine it with fresh vegetables; low in calories and suitable for lunch.
Ingredients: Canned tuna, curly lettuce, cherry tomato, cucumber, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil.
– Preliminary processing of ingredients: Lettuce cut into bite-sized pieces, halve cherry tomatoes, peel cucumber, cut two ends and then split into 4, remove intestines and iron into squares.
– Make the sauce mix: Add four tablespoons of mayonnaise, one teaspoon of sugar, one pinch of salt, and two tablespoons of olive oil and mix well until smooth.
– Mix salad: Put all the ingredients prepared into a large bowl, pour the sauce, mix well, and enjoy.
How to make an adequate slimming salad with cucumbers and tomatoes
Tomatoes and cucumbers are two popular ingredients in weight loss salads thanks to their high fibre content, which effectively burns excess fat, provides a feeling of fullness and limits the intake of many calories. Into the body.
Ingredients for preparation: 3 cucumbers, two tomatoes, ten cherry tomatoes, curly lettuce, coriander, vinegar, salt, sugar, chilli, and olive oil.
– Preliminary processing: Wash the ingredients, cut the tomatoes into thin slices, and halve the cherry tomatoes. Cucumbers are cut off the ends and thinly sliced; lettuce and coriander can be chopped or left as you like.
Make the sauce: Add half a teaspoon of salt, one crushed chilli pepper, six tablespoons of vinegar, and one tablespoon of olive oil, and then add the cucumber and tomato mixture and stir well.
How to make potato salad to lose weight quickly
Although potatoes contain starch, they are rich in potassium, vitamins and minerals. Potatoes also contain essential protein, providing a feeling of fullness for a long time and suppressing cravings, which is very suitable for weight loss.
Ingredients: 2 potatoes, cucumber, carrot, onion, boiled egg, fresh milk without sugar, spices (salt, pepper, mayonnaise).
– Prepare ingredients: Wash the prepared ingredients. Potatoes are cut into small pieces; carrots are cut into small circles and then boiled; cucumbers are thinly sliced; onions are cut into small pieces and then soaked in dilute salt water for about 10 minutes and then taken out. Boil one chicken egg.
Mix the sauce: Take 5ml of rice vinegar, half a teaspoon of salt, pepper and 30ml of fresh milk and stir well.
– Then mix the prepared ingredients with mayonnaise and enjoy.
Get back in shape with how to make a beef salad.
Beef salad is a low-calorie but very nutritious dish. You can stir-fry beef with olive oil instead of vegetable oil to limit fat tolerance in the body.
Ingredients for preparation: 0.2kg of beef, sprouts, cherry tomatoes, half an onion, spices (fish sauce, salt, pepper, garlic, vinegar).
– Wash the prepared ingredients. Cherry tomatoes are halved, onions are cut into small pieces, and sprouts are drained.
With beef, you slice thinly and marinate meat with salt, pepper, and minced garlic for 20 minutes so that the essence infuses the spices. Place the meat in a hot pan and sauté until cooked through.
– Bring all the prepared ingredients into a large bowl, mix with two tablespoons of vinegar, and have a delicious, nutritious beef salad without worrying about getting fat.
How to make purple cabbage salad to lose weight and maintain shape
Purple cabbage is low in calories but has high nutritional value thanks to calcium, vitamins and minerals. Therefore, purple cabbage salad is ideal for those who want to lose weight and maintain shape.
Ingredients: 500g purple cabbage, coriander, three lemons, honey, salt, and apple cider vinegar.
– Wash the coriander and cut it into small pieces. Red cabbage leaves and old leaves were removed, washed and cut into small pieces.
Squeeze lemon to get juice, mix with salt, honey, and apple cider vinegar and stir well.
– For purple cabbage, coriander mixes well with the prepared water. Wait about 5 minutes for the seasoning to infuse.
How to make the proper diet salad
Vegetable salad is a simple dish to prepare and brings a good weight loss effect. According to nutrition studies, digesting green vegetables will support fat burning, which is suitable for the diet but still ensures nutrition thanks to fibre and vitamin content.
Ingredients: Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bean sprouts, onion, spices (salt, sugar, garlic, chilli, vinegar, olive oil).
– Wash the ingredients with dilute salt water, soak for 15 minutes, then take out and rinse with clean water.
– Cucumber, tomato, and onion cut into bite-sized pieces.
– Put bean sprouts and onions in a bowl, then add salt and shake well; add vinegar and soak for 5 minutes.
– Make a salad dressing for vegetables: 2 tablespoons of vinegar, one teaspoon of sugar, half a teaspoon of olive oil, salt, add chilli and minced garlic and mix well.
– Put all the prepared ingredients in a large bowl, mix well for about 10 minutes, and then enjoy immediately.
How to make an adequate weight loss salad with yoghurt
Yoghurt salad is a dish that helps women have a more delicious weight-loss menu. Slices of fresh vegetables and soft, cool yoghurt create a mouth-watering yet highly nutritious dish.
Ingredients: Lettuce, grapes, cherry tomatoes, 80g chicken breast, and one box of unsweetened yoghurt.
– Boil the chicken breast and tear it into small pieces.
– Wash cherry tomatoes, grapes, and lettuce and then remove to drain.
– Take a large bowl and arrange the lettuce on the bottom; darken cherry tomatoes, chicken breast and grapes and pour in the yoghurt. Then mix well and enjoy.
With yoghurt salad, you can make nutritious dishes such as Vegetable and fruit yoghurt salad…
How to make a delicious salad with vinegar and low calories
You can easily prepare vinegar salad with lettuce or cabbage to help you lose weight effectively and melt belly fat; highly suitable for those who are obese and overweight.
Ingredients for preparation: Lettuce, 100gr of beer tomato, one red onion, pepper, vinegar oil.
– You wash the lettuce and soak it in salt water for about 20 minutes, then take it out and let it dry. Red onion peeled, chopped, cherry tomatoes washed and halved.
– Put the prepared ingredients in a bowl, add vinegar, salt, and red onion and mix well. You can enjoy vinegar salad every day to promote weight loss more effectively.
How to make a simple diet weight loss sauce
Weight loss salad dressing is essential in determining whether your dish is delicious and suitable for your diet. If you make or use a smooth sauce, the salad will no longer be effective for weight loss. With ten recipes for salad dressing, you will be assured of losing weight with salad daily.
Mango salad dressing
Mango sauce brings a gentle aroma mixed with a sour taste, helping weight loss salad add more flavour and effectively support weight loss.
– Preparation: Ripe mango, garlic, chilli, vinegar, olive oil, coriander, and salt.
– Coriander washed and then chopped, peeled mango, chopped into pieces. Minced garlic, seeded chilli, finely chopped. Prepare the ingredients in the blender. You should adjust the appropriate amount of chilli and avoid being spicy.
– When the mixture is pureed, put it in a glass jar and keep it in the refrigerator to store it and use it gradually.
How to make delicious avocado cream salad dressing smooth consistency
Avocado contains a lot of fibre, so it supports an adequate diet, creates a feeling of fullness for a long time and is an ingredient for a delicious, smooth salad dressing.
– Prepare ripe avocado, coriander, olive oil, garlic, salt, and honey.
– Wash the coriander, chop finely minced garlic, and peeled avocado, remove seeds, and cut into small pieces.
– Put butter, coriander, and garlic into the blender; add ½ teaspoon of salt, one teaspoon of honey, and one teaspoon of olive oil and then start the blender.
– When pureed, put the cream sauce mixture into a glass jar and store it in the refrigerator.
Super delicious simple roasted sesame salad dressing
In 10g of roasted sesame sauce, there are only 38.7 calories and very little fat content, so it is suitable for the diet.
– Prepare mayonnaise, sesame, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar.
– Add sesame seeds and roast until fragrant and golden brown. Then put the sesame in the blender, add mayonnaise (about six tablespoons), ½ teaspoon soy sauce, ½ teaspoon vinegar, and one teaspoon sesame oil and grind the mixture until smooth.
If you are afraid to make roasted sesame sauce, you can buy sesame sauce at the supermarket to save time.
The perfect recipe for mustard sauce
If you are a fan of mustard, you can completely process mustard into a salad dressing to support the effective weight loss process.
– Prepare mustard, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and basil.
– Finely chop basil, peeled garlic and minced.
– Put in a blender ¼ teaspoon of mustard, garlic, basil, two tablespoons of olive oil, one teaspoon of vinegar, ½ teaspoon of sugar and ½ teaspoon of salt, and pepper, and puree into a mixture. Then, you put the sauce in a glass bottle and store it in the refrigerator.
Super delicious yoghurt salad dressing recipe
Yoghurt salad dressing is smooth and fresh yoghurt and has a slight sweetness of honey, bringing an irresistibly delicious taste to salads.
– Prepare one box of unsweetened yoghurt, one lemon, two tablespoons of honey, one tablespoon of olive oil, and ½ teaspoon salt.
Squeeze lemon to get, and add yoghurt, honey, salt, and olive oil and mix well by hand to form a smooth paste.
Note: You can put the sauce in a glass jar and store it in the refrigerator for later use. The yoghurt sauce is suitable for fruit salad; green vegetables will add more flavour to the dish.
Make lemon salad dressing to lose weight quickly.
Yellow lemon is used a lot in dishes and as a condiment to create a slight acidity, reducing the smooth taste of the word. You can use yellow lemon to make salad dressing to help support good weight loss.
– Preparation: 2 yellow lemons, one tablespoon honey, ½ olive oil, minced garlic.
Squeeze the lemon to get the juice, put the minced garlic, olive oil, and honey into the blender, store it in a clean glass jar, and keep it in the refrigerator for use.
Recipe for making delicious vinegar salad dressing
Vinegar salad dressing is a “national” sauce recipe that you should try for salads because vinegar can promote maximum weight loss, keeping the dish from getting sick.
Preparation: 2 tablespoons sesame oil, two tablespoons rice vinegar, one teaspoon white sugar, ⅔ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper.
– Put the ingredients in a small bowl, and mix well to create a flavorful sauce.
Note: Vinegar salad dressing is suitable for chicken and vegetable salad… It would be best to store it in a glass jar to keep it cool in the refrigerator.
How to make nutritious egg cream salad dressing
Egg cream salad sauce has a smooth, natural, delicious consistency without causing fat, keeping you full for a long time, and effectively suppressing cravings.
– Prepare one egg, a spoonful of fish sauce, a scoop of white sugar, and olive oil.
– You separate the egg yolks into a small bowl and then use a whisk to beat; add sugar, fish sauce, and olive oil and stir to create a smooth mixture.
Fresh orange salad dressing
Fresh orange salad dressing with a bar, sweet and sour taste will help your dishes become more delicious and attractive.
– Prepare two oranges, two spoons of roasted sesame, one scoop of honey, one spoon of soy sauce, one spoon of sesame oil, and one spoon of vinegar.
– Squeeze fresh oranges to get the juice and remove the seeds and orange pulp.
– Put orange juice, a spoon of vinegar, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, and roasted sesame into a blender to make a paste.
Why eating salad helps to lose weight effectively and safely?
Eating salad helps to lose weight effectively because salad contains a lot of fibre, meagre calories and simple processing, saving time.
Eating a salad before the main meal can reduce calorie intake by up to 12%, helping to promote rapid weight loss.
The salad contains a lot of fibre.
Salad ingredients are mainly vegetables and fruits, so they contain a lot of fibre. In particular, fibre plays a vital role in weight loss. It provides energy for the body and helps increase the feeling of fullness for a long time, limiting appetite.
In the process of consuming fibre, your body will work harder, so it promotes calorie burning, minimizing excess calorie content.
Fibre also helps control cholesterol effectively, helps laxatives, cures constipation, minimizes the risk of dangerous diseases and makes the body lighter.
The salad contains meagre calories.
Weight loss salads are all low in calories if you know how to prepare them properly. Some ingredients in salad bring high nutritional efficiency but have few calories, such as Cucumber, apple, cantaloupe, grapefruit, mango, and watermelon…
Make a simple salad, and save time.
Salad recipes are often very convenient, fast, and uncomplicated; with just 10-15 minutes, you have a delicious and nutritious salad without worrying about gaining weight.
For office women, preparing salads and sauces and storing them in the refrigerator is the fastest way to have a nutritious weight-loss salad in 5 minutes.
Read more: How to Increase Protein in Body Naturally?
How to eat salad to lose weight properly brings high efficiency
The right way to eat salad to lose weight is to eat breakfast or a salad before or after the main meal and should, eat enough salad, not eat indiscriminately, and avoid ready-made salad dressings.
Breakfast – the right time to eat salad
Eating salad for breakfast is the best time to lose weight. When you provide plenty of fibre in the morning, you won't need to worry about digestion time and better calories burned.
Do not eat salad at dinner, and avoid the body not digesting all the fibre, causing the body to retain water, gradually leading to weight gain.
Should eat salad to lose weight after or before the main meal
Eating salad after or before a main meal helps stimulate taste better, increase fibre and help you reduce cravings for snacks, making you feel complete for a long time.
Eating a salad before or after the main meal will promote metabolism and help the body use more energy to absorb and metabolize food, leading to a significant weight improvement.
It would be best if you ate salad in moderation.
Although salad provides enough nutrients for the body to have enough energy to function during the day, you need to add other foods to your diets, such as Whole grains and fruits …
Avoid prepared salad dressings.
Commercially available salad dressings are high in fat and calories and unsuitable for dieters. Instead of using sauces sold in supermarkets, you should apply recipes for weight loss sauces to no longer worry about your body size. At the same time, you should combine physical exercises with improving health and increasing the efficiency of body beauty.
If you have a large or enlarged body, the estheticians at Hong Ha Hospital recommend choosing a weight loss method with advanced new liposuction technology. You will not take too much time to lose weight and still have a beautiful and slim body.
With new liposuction technology, you can reduce the problematic areas to lose weight, such as biceps, calves, and belly fat …
Salad for weight loss is a suitable dish for those on a diet because it contains a lot of fibre and nutrients for the body's energy daily. However, you need to work hard, consistently apply a scientific diet and combine regular exercise to bring about good weight loss results. You can choose to lose weight with modern liposuction technology at reputable hospitals.
Don't forget to share this article if you found it helpful. Thank!