Plant-based diets have always been one of the ingredients that scientists and nutritionists recommend that everyone include in their daily meals.
Especially the proteins of plant origin are also very good support not only for daily muscle-building activities but also for limiting a lot of problems related to animals.
In this article, we will learn about one of the wonderful animal gardens that are from soybeans.
Soybeans are not only known as one of the foods used in daily meals and can be processed into many delicious dishes from creamy milk to sauces.
Soy is a common food in healthy diets consulted by nutritionists.
But what are its specific benefits, and who should add soy to their diets? Let’s find out through the article about the use of soybeans below. Now BellyFatZone invite you to refer to this article together!
The benefits of soybeans for health and life
Soy, also known as soybean, is a plant native to China and gradually becoming popular in many Asian countries, even in Europe.
Initially, it was only used as common food. But as later, more and more people discovered its uses for health.
Read more: Benefits of Peanut Butter for the Gym
1. Provide many nutrients
It is not natural that soybeans are known as “meat” of vegetarians. It has a fairly high nutritional value. 100g of soybeans will give you:
- 173 calories
- 63% of water
- 16.6g of protein
- 9g of fat
- 9.9g powder
- 6g of fibre
- Many vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E and many minerals such as sodium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus …
With the above nutritional content, soybeans contribute to providing energy for your daily activities.
In particular, its extremely high protein content helps replenish the missing energy from meat and fish for vegetarians. This is one of the best sources of plant protein powder today.
2. Prevent breast cancer
According to a study by American scientists, soybeans reduce the risk of breast cancer in women.
The American Cancer Society recommends that people take 3 servings of soybeans per day to stay away from this disease, especially for those with a family history of breast cancer.
This is one of the effects of soybeans for women that you need to be concerned about.
3. Support cardiovascular activity
Soybeans contain many compounds that help control cholesterol activities, maintain cholesterol levels in the body at a stable level.
This helps to reduce the phenomenon of high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, stroke, heart attack – diseases caused by high cholesterol.
The US Food and Drug Administration has confirmed that adding 25g of soy protein to your daily diet with less saturated fat and cholesterol will help you reduce the risk of heart-related diseases. circuit.
This explains why in countries where people prefer to use soybeans, the rate of people with cardiovascular disease is always low.
4. Supports fat loss
The protein content is high but the calorie supply is not too large, so it is considered one of the weight loss foods.
Its rich source of fibre also helps the digestive system work more efficiently and creates a feeling of fast fullness, reducing appetite, especially suitable for those who are on a diet.
View more: Is Soy Milk Good for Bodybuilding?
5. Good for menopausal women
About 3-5 years before and 4-5 years after menopause, women will experience many unpleasant menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, sweating, depression, impaired cognition and memory, insomnia, hair loss, dry skin and many undesirable diseases.
Soy isoform, also known as phytoestrogens, will help relieve symptoms of menopause disorders by supporting hormone balance in women.
Women from the East are less likely to experience crisis by these symptoms than in the West. This is because the amount of soybeans they consume is higher each day.
6. Prevent diabetes
Soybean’s health benefits are followed by its ability to ward off diabetes-causing agents.
Diabetes is caused by a deficiency of insulin, or insulin is not working properly, which prevents blood sugar from being transferred to the liver and fat cells, and the blood sugar index rises.
The fibre that soybeans provide will reduce the rate of sugar absorption into the bloodstream, preventing the risk of diabetes and related diseases.
7. Prevent osteoporosis
Bone strength is dependent on calcium content. Research shows that people who take a lot of animal protein lose a large amount of calcium in the urine.
This is not the case for those who consume plant protein sources such as soybeans.
Soy contains isoflavones, an antioxidant, works to prevent osteoporosis and enhance the body’s ability to absorb calcium, significantly reducing the risk of fractures, osteoporosis.
In addition, Islam in soybeans also increases the mineral density in the vertebrae by 1.2-1.4 times.
8. Prevent tumours
Several studies have shown that people who eat a lot of soy have a very low incidence of hormone-dependent tumours, such as tumours in the breast, uterus or ovaries.
Therefore, soybeans are believed to have the ability to reduce the risk of these cancers.
In this food also contains substances that reduce damage on cells and inhibit the onset of cancer, stimulate and strengthen the immune system of the body.
9. Skin and hair care
Soybean’s use in beauty treatments is often referred to as skin and hair care. Soybean BBIC compounds help inhibit the process that leads to multiple sclerosis.
Therefore, supplementing soy for the body means that you can prevent ageing, especially for the skin, helping the skin maintain its elasticity and firmness.
The hair also becomes stronger and smoother than seen.
10. Bring a toned ground for women
Whether soy actually increases breast size or not is a matter of controversy.
Many studies have shown that soybeans provide a content of Isoflavones, also known as phytoestrogens, affect the physiology and development of female breasts.
In addition, the huge amount of protein it provides also helps nourish the chest muscles, making the breasts look firmer and fuller.
Read more: What are The Benefits of Sacha Inchi?
Side effects of soybeans
Besides the many amazing benefits, we also need to learn about the harmful effects of soybeans if used inappropriately and properly.
- Causes allergies: Some people will experience allergies to soy ingredients, especially children. Common manifestations of allergy are abdominal pain, diarrhoea, itching, dizziness, difficulty breathing …
- Not good for people with gout: People with this disease should not eat a lot of foods such as soybeans, red meat, organs, seafood and certain types of mushrooms as this will make the condition worse.
- Increased risk of prostate cancer: Some research projects suggest that men who consume too much soy will increase the risk of prostate cancer 25% compared with users in the normal level.
- Are men using soybeans “feminized”? This is a fairly common question of men when wanting to use soy products. Fortunately, the answer is no. Because Isoflavones are structurally similar to the female hormone estrogen, it is often misunderstood to cause “feminized” manifestations in men. But in fact, Isoflavones do not cause these effects.
SOY | HEALTHY OR HARMFUL?
After knowing about the uses of soybeans as well as the side effects that it can bring, you should use this food properly to serve the health of you and your family!
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “benefits of soybeans to the body”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!
Top 5 Best Selling Dried Soy Beans:
Detailed features of Best Selling Products
Butler Foods, Soy Curls, 8 Ounce
- 150+ banned colors, flavors, preservatives and other ingredients often found in food
- No hydrogenated fats or high fructose corn syrup allowed in any food
- No bleached or bromated flour
Soymerica Non-GMO Soybeans - 7 Lbs (Newest Crop). Identity Preserved (IP). Great for Soy Milk and Tofu. 100% Product of USA
- Guaranteed to be less than 1 year old (Newest Crop)
- Soybean crops are carefully chosen for best Soy Milk and Tofu
- Can also be used to make Tempeh and Natto
- 7 lbs net weight. Gluten Free. Identity Preserved (IP). 100% Non-GMO
- 100% Product of USA
Laura Soybeans, Newest Crop and Non-GMO - Directly from The Chambers Family Farm in Iowa. Makes Best Soy Milk, Tofu, or Tempeh.
- 5 lb. net weight. Identity Preserved, Non-GMO soybeans directly from the Chambers family farm in Iowa
- Best soybean for making Soy Milk, Tofu, and Tempeh. Exported to tofu shops in Japan since 1987
- Newest crop, for the best nutrition and taste
- Packed in moisture and light proof, airtight black foil for top freshness
- Perfect for homemade soymilk made with any soymilk maker, such as the SoyaJoy G4
Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Soy Flour, 1lb | Non-GMO and Gluten Free | Source of Protein and Iron
- Soy flour is derived from roasted soybeans finely grounded into a powder. It is a rich source of proteins, as well as iron, B vitamins and calcium, and it adds a pleasant texture and flavor to a variety of products.
- Soy flour is available in a full-fat form with all its natural oils, or in a "defatted" form, from which all the oils are removed during processing. "Defatted" soy flour provides a slightly higher percentage of protein and calcium. Both forms of soy flour have health benefits.
- This versatile ingredient improves taste and texture of many common foods. The taste of soy flour varies from a “beany” flavor to a sweet and mild flavor.
- Make a batch of homemade pizza dough and replace one-fourth of the flour with soy flour or Make soy nut butter or peanut butter cookies and replace 1/3 of the all-purpose flour with soy flour.Make lemon poppy seed, zucchini, or banana walnut bread and replace 1/3 of the all-purpose flour with soy flour.
- Full-fat and low-fat soy flours work best in sweet, rich, baked goods like cookies, soft yeast breads and quick breads. In these recipes, soy flour will substitute well for ten to 30 percent of the wheat or rye flour. Recipes specifically developed to use soy flour may replace more than 30 percent of other flours with soy.
Premium Grade Non-GMO Soybeans Bulk Great Price (5 Pounds)
- Soybean crops carefully chosen for best Soy Milk and Tofu
- 100% Non-GMO Soybeans
- Great for making Tempeh and Natto
- Net Weight: 5 lbs.
- 100% Product of USA
Wish you find your favourite product!