Plant-based diets have always been ingredients that scientists and nutritionists recommend that everyone include in their daily meals.
The proteins of plant origin are also excellent support not only for daily muscle-building activities but also for limiting many problems related to animals.
In this article, we will learn about one of the wonderful animal gardens that are from soybeans.
Soybeans are known as one of the foods used in daily meals and can be processed into many delicious dishes from creamy milk to sauces.
Soy is a common food in healthy diets consulted by nutritionists.
But what are its specific benefits, and who should add soy to their diets? Let’s find out through the article about the use of soybeans below. Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
See Also :
- How Many Km Should I Walk a Day to Lose Weight and Belly Fat?
- Omega 3 – Omega 6 Rich Foods List Helps You to Replenish Good Fats
- The Cheapest Way To Get Rid Of A Double Chin Without Exercise After Lose Belly Fat
- How to Make Calves Smaller to Fit in Boots?
- Scientific Weight Loss Program Arguably The Most Effective
- How to Gain Weight for Females in 10 Days at Home?
The benefits of soybeans for health and life
Soy, also known as soybean, is a plant native to China and gradually becoming popular in many Asian countries, even in Europe.
Initially, it was only used as common food. But as later, more and more people discovered its uses for health.
Read more: Benefits of Peanut Butter for the Gym.
1. Provide many nutrients
It is not natural that soybeans are known as the “meat” of vegetarians. It has a fairly high nutritional value. 100g of soybeans will give you:
- 173 calories
- 63% of water
- 16.6g of protein
- 9g of fat
- 9.9g powder
- 6g of fiber
- Many vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E and many minerals such as sodium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus …
With the above nutritional content, soybeans contribute to providing energy for your daily activities.
In particular, its extremely high protein content helps replenish the missing energy from meat and fish for vegetarians. This is one of the best sources of plant protein powder today.
2. Prevent breast cancer
According to a study by American scientists, soybeans reduce the risk of breast cancer in women.
The American Cancer Society recommends that people take 3 servings of soybeans per day to stay away from this disease, especially for those with a family history of breast cancer.
This is one of the effects of soybeans for women that you need to be concerned about.
3. Support cardiovascular activity
Soybeans contain many compounds that help control cholesterol activities, maintain cholesterol levels in the body at a stable level.
This reduces the phenomenon of high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, stroke, and heart attack – diseases caused by high cholesterol.
The US Food and Drug Administration has confirmed that adding 25g of soy protein to your daily diet with less saturated fat and cholesterol will help you reduce the risk of heart-related diseases. Circuit.
This explains why in countries where people prefer to use soybeans, people with cardiovascular disease are always low.
4. Supports fat loss
The protein content is high, but the calorie supply is not too large, so it is considered one of the weight loss foods.
Its rich source of fiber also helps the digestive system work more efficiently. It creates a feeling of fast fullness, reducing appetite, especially suitable for those on a diet.
View more: Is Soy Milk Good for Bodybuilding?
5. Good for menopausal women
About 3-5 years before and 4-5 years after menopause, women will experience many unpleasant menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, sweating, depression, impaired cognition and memory, insomnia, hair loss, dry skin, and many undesirable diseases.
Soy isoform, also known as phytoestrogens, will help relieve symptoms of menopause disorders by supporting hormone balance in women.
Women from the East are less likely to experience crisis by these symptoms than in the West. This is because the amount of soybeans they consume is higher each day.
6. Prevent diabetes
Soybean’s health benefits are followed by its ability to ward off diabetes-causing agents.
A deficiency of insulin causes diabetes, or insulin is not working properly, preventing blood sugar from being transferred to the liver and fat cells, and the blood sugar index rises.
The fiber that soybeans provide will reduce the sugar absorption rate into the bloodstream, preventing diabetes and related diseases.
7. Prevent osteoporosis
Bone strength is dependent on calcium content. Research shows that people who take a lot of animal protein lose a large amount of calcium in the urine.
This is not the case for those who consume plant protein sources such as soybeans.
Soy contains isoflavones, an antioxidant, works to prevent osteoporosis and enhance the body’s ability to absorb calcium, significantly reducing the risk of fractures, osteoporosis.
Besides, Islam in soybeans also increases the vertebrae’s mineral density by 1.2-1.4 times.
8. Prevent tumors
Several studies have shown that people who eat a lot of soy have a very low incidence of hormone-dependent tumors, such as tumors in the breast, uterus, or ovaries.
Therefore, soybeans are believed to have the ability to reduce the risk of these cancers.
This food also contains substances that reduce damage to cells and inhibit the onset of cancer, stimulate and strengthen the body’s immune system.
9. Skin and hair care
Soybean’s use in beauty treatments is often referred to as skin and hair care. Soybean BBIC compounds help inhibit the process that leads to multiple sclerosis.
Therefore, supplementing soy for the body means that you can prevent aging, especially for the skin, helping the skin maintain its elasticity and firmness.
The hair also becomes stronger and smoother than seen.
10. Bring a toned ground for women
Whether soy actually increases breast size or not is a matter of controversy.
Many studies have shown that soybeans provide Isoflavones’ content, also known as phytoestrogens, which affect the physiology and development of female breasts.
Besides, the huge amount of protein it provides also helps nourish the chest muscles, making the breasts look firmer and fuller.
Read more: What are The Benefits of Sacha Inchi?
Side effects of soybeans
Besides the many amazing benefits, we also need to learn about the harmful effects of soybeans if used inappropriately and properly.
- Causes allergies: Some people will experience allergies to soy ingredients, especially children. Common manifestations of allergy are abdominal pain, diarrhea, itching, dizziness, difficulty breathing …
- Not good for people with gout: People with this disease should not eat a lot of foods such as soybeans, red meat, organs, seafood, and certain types of mushrooms as this will make the condition worse.
- Increased risk of prostate cancer: Some research projects suggest that men who consume too much soy will increase prostate cancer risk by 25% compared with users at the normal level.
- Are men using soybeans “feminized”? This is a fairly common question of men when wanting to use soy products. Fortunately, the answer is no. Because Isoflavones are structurally similar to the female hormone estrogen, it is often misunderstood to cause “feminized” manifestations in men. But in fact, Isoflavones do not cause these effects.
SOY | HEALTHY OR HARMFUL?
After knowing about the uses of soybeans and the side effects that they can bring, you should use this food properly to serve you and your family’s health!
- Effects Of Sweet Potatoes – Should We Eat A Lot Of Sweet Potatoes?
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid Health Benefit You Should Know
- Whey Protein Recipes Shakes – Help You Always Find Strange Delicious
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about the “benefits of soybeans to the body” and bring some small value. Please share this article if you feel it is useful. Thanks!
Top Best Selling Dried Soy Beans:
Wish you find your favorite product!