Or just the daily activities still flying fat helps make your obnoxious self-deprecating?
Sounds a bit hard to believe they must?
Standard shape, a slim waist is what every woman dreams of. If not beautiful, you must put effort into practice, but listening to it is easy, but starting to practice is not simple, especially for girls of the lazy blood type.
You do not see the exercise as something too great; you can absolutely practice in a relaxed mood and practice anywhere, whenever possible, even in bed.
Too lazy? Try these belly fat reduction exercises for this lazy girl immediately.
Do you want to reduce fat in round 2?
See Also :
- Does Workout Increase Breast Size?
- How to Gain Weight and Muscle in The Gym? Based on Science
- Eating Bananas To Lose Weight in 2 Weeks Effectively Reduced From “2kg -6kg” Safe
- Top 7 Before Bed Exercises to Lose Belly Fat For “Sleek Slim Waist”
- Air Pollution and Exercise – Should Exercise Outdoors When The Air Is Polluted?
- How To Increase Stamina Naturally So As Not To Be Tired At The End Of The Day?
Do not be impatient and listen to the winged offers of belly fat melting creams, express fat reducers … Reducing belly fat is not so simple.
Firstly, you can’t burn fat in a specific area; you can only reduce your whole body. Second, the only secret to helping you lose weight and have a more sexy body is exercising and combining healthy eating.
Pay attention to the harmful effects of weight-loss drugs to immediately abandon the intention to use.
Thus, the most effective belly fat reduction exercises are still cardio exercises such as jogging, brisk walking, cycling, jumping rope, climbing stairs …
No matter how lazy, you can spend 30-60 minutes a day on these straightforward exercises, right? There is no need to go to the gym; you can still go to the park or practice at home.
Besides, some other exercises that target the abs will help your waist look slimmer and firmer, avoiding slimming.
What is more special is that some articles can be deployed right at the bed.
These are exactly the exercises to reduce belly fat for lazy people because you can do it right after waking up or at night before going to bed.
But apply now to 16 ways to lose weight for lazy people below; your physique will slim very quickly there. Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
16 ways to lose weight for the lazy
The bustling life that you are too busy, do not have time to exercise, that’s why experts have studied, and useful solutions for busy people desire to lose weight:
1. Drink water before eating
Water is good for the body and metabolism. You should drink 1-2 glasses of water 30 minutes before eating will help reduce hunger and limit you to load too much food high in fat.
These are the weight loss tips for you busy with a lot of successful applications.
2. Positive operating limb
Even without going to the gym Gym, calories can still be burned when your daily activities such as shopping, go to work …
Rather than take the elevator, it would help if you took the stairs. Or if you need to move the distance is not too long, you walk instead of ride.
Only with such a simple operation, but when you make it every day will help burn excess fat effectively, help lose weight exercise for lazy people.
3. Do not skip breakfast
Diet for the lazy is a full breakfast.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; this is a great time to give your body the amount of fiber the protein it needs from foods like oatmeal, cereal, yogurt …
You should complete breakfast; this habit will help you lose weight faster than those who skip breakfast.
4. Add spices to dishes
Studies have shown that some spices are good for body metabolism, help curb positive excess fat, such as:
- Cinnamon reduces blood sugar.
- Ginger helps to promote good digestion, helps burn excess fat.
- Red pepper can prevent body water volume, enhance blood circulation.
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory capabilities very well, strengthen the function of the gallbladder work.
5. Add 1 soup or salad to your diet
This is the lazy way to reduce fat and reduce food intake but still feel satisfied when dieting.
Soups contain more water and are usually lettuce salad – food that contains healthy fiber will make you feel fuller.
Salad weight loss is the choice of many people today.
6. Use soy sauce instead of using sugar and salt
Sugar and salt are two spices that are not good for health and weight.
So the advice for you is limited use of spices 2 This; instead, you use the soy sauce. This will cause you to eat more saturated, feel fast, perfect shape.
7. Drink cold water
Drinking cold water will cause the body to consume more calories than cold water.
You can add ice to drinks, but you also need to note that you should not add too much.
This is one way to lose weight the lazy easiest for you.
8. Replace sweets with healthy food. More
Sweets contain more sugar and not good for your physique. So you need to replace them with other foods such as fruits less sweet or if cravings sweets you eat dark chocolate.
Follow-up article to know how to lose weight for the lazy.
9. Eat foods in a small bowl
Visual tricks with the simplest are to use bowls, plates, small bowls. You’ll feel like I was eating one large meal and do not need to eat more.
10. Eat more apples
A study has shown that if you eat one apple 15 minutes before a meal will help burn 150-200 calories per day.
Ingredients apples contain fiber also helps stimulate the metabolism rate, support good digestion.
11. Use the blue dishes
Research has shown that using blue dishes helps reduce appetite, thereby limiting the amount of food intake.
Limited pink fork for dessert because it increases the appetite more. Using yellow dishes also makes you want to eat more.
12. Enhancing vitamin D supplements for body
Vitamin D helps promote the body’s metabolism. Add to your daily menu of foods such as fish, avocados, liver, and eggs to boost vitamin D for the body.
This is one of the ways to lose weight for those who are lazy.
13. Use of raw materials to reduce odor appetite
Some ingredients such as peppermint, apple, banana, or grapefruit reduce appetite.
14. Exercise Lazy weight loss for Japanese
Dr. Japanese Fukutsudzi commented that most women with abdominal obesity are caused by sitting or lying positions.
He also advises for effective weight loss, even when you are relaxing.
How to lose weight for the lazy:
- Prepare 1 towel around 40cm long, curled so that the diameter of about 10cm.
- You start lying comfortably on the floor, legs outstretched and holding your hands head straight.
- Use a rolled towel placed under the most hollow of your back.
- Next, stretch 2 legs straight, toes touching 2.
- 2 straight across the top unclean hands, palms facing down, and two little finger touch.
- Hold the position for about 5 minutes, the abdominal muscles will stretch, and fat will be burned.
- Episode 3 times/day to achieve a good effect.
15. Some weight loss exercises for the lazy
Some gentle exercises for you too busy can be applied as walking, belly-down on the bed before going to sleep … will help flying fat effectively.
Sisters office can also take advantage of actively walking workplaces, stairs or standing up walking helps reduce stress, is just good for the body, and lose weight the lazy exercise.
Above are 15 ways to lose weight for lazy people that anyone can apply.
We wish, via the post, though busy you, how you will utilize and implement the simple way to lose weight and own your slender physique, confident.
Read more: How Much Weight Should I Lift for My Size?
16. LAZY GIRL Full Body WORKOUT – 7 min
10 exercises to reduce belly fat for lazy girls
You can choose one of the following articles and change it frequently to avoid boredom. Each exercise you practice 3 sets, each round 15 times, can be adjusted to suit your practice ability.
But keep in mind that these exercises should be combined with cardio.
1. Bridge Lifts
The first exercise to reduce belly fat in the bed can be mentioned as Bridge Lifts, the divine movement to shrink the second round, stimulate the third round to make many women fascinated.
Reviewing this movement at the end of the day also helps you relax muscles and joints after a day of sitting a lot.
- Step 1: Lie on your back with 2 hands placed along your body, hands face down, 2 knees bent, soles laid on the floor or bed surface.
- Step 2: Press the heel to lift the hips off the bed, the back is still straight, up to the top of the movement, hold for about 1 second, exhale
- Step 3: Inhale, slowly lower to the original position
2. Side Bridge
This exercise allows you to exercise your 2 sides muscles to have slimmer hips, no more greasy times when wearing thin or tight clothes.
- Step 1: Do the same position with the side plank, leaning on the right forearm, left hand against the hip, body forming a straight line
- Step 2: Slowly lower your hips until people are near the bed but do not touch
- Step 3: Lift and return to its original position.
3. Tuck Crunch
Stomach crunch is one of the most popular belly fat reduction exercises in bed. However, even if you do a lot of tummy tuck a few hundred times a day without combining it with your whole-body exercise, the fat will not drop much.
- Step 1: Lie on your back with your legs closed, and your arms stretched out to place behind your head.
- Step 2: Tighten abs, lift 2 legs and straighten up, upper body lift but keep lower back touching floor or bed surface.
- Step 3: Slowly lower to the original position; shoulders, head, feet do not touch the bed.
4. Stretch Crunch
Horizontal leg flexion is also an interesting move to aid in the loss of excess fat and stimulate the second-round muscles’ rapid growth.
- Step 1: Lie on your back, 2 knees folded and spread out so that the two feet are pressed together, the edge of the foot presses to the floor, toes facing forward, hands stretched forward between 2 legs, right-hand Place on the left hand, palm facing feet.
- Step 2: Press the lower back to the floor to focus on using the abdominal muscles, bend the shoulders up from the floor, exhale.
- Step 3: Lower to the original position, but do not let the shoulders and head touch the floor; inhale.
5. Double Crunches
With Double Crunches, your legs remain fixed high on your stomach so that they become relatively tired. So it only takes one place to sleep, and it consumes a lot of energy.
- Step 1: Lie on your back with your hands held behind your head, feet raised high to form a right angle, your legs parallel to the bed.
- Step 2: Legs keep fixed on high, using force from the abdominal muscles to lift as high as possible
- Step 3: Slowly lower back to the original position
6. Crossover Crunch
The cross movements of this movement help you have firmer intercostals and coordinate with many other parts to help burn calories. Therefore it can be considered as a beneficial exercise in bed, which is worth a try.
- Step 1: Lie on your back, 2 pillows moderate, creating an angle of about 60 degrees, soles of the feet touching the bed, hands placed behind the neck.
- Step 2: Use force from the abdominal muscles to lift, pull the elbows and right shoulders diagonally to the left, and pull the left pillow to the right so that it is almost touching, exhaling.
- Step 3: Lower down, breathe in, but head and shoulders do not touch the bed. Do the same for the other side.
7. Straight Leg Toe Touches
This leg-lifting exercise also releases excess energy and creates pretty effective ab. If you practice on the floor, mat, or the bed is not too soft, you will stretch your legs more straight.
- Step 1: Lie on your back with your arms outstretched with your arms straight up to the ceiling, palms facing toward your legs.
- Step 2: Raise 2 legs to create an angle of 90 degrees to the floor, try to stretch as straight as possible
- Step 3: Stretch your abs, pull your shoulders and head close to your legs, keep your hands together, exhale.
- Step 4: Inhale, lower yourself, and shoulders don’t touch the floor until the end of the exercise.
8. Thread the Needle
This is a variation of plank – the king in abdominal exercises, contributing to reducing fat and creating lean muscles so you can confidently wear the short-shirt types showing off your full round 2.
- Step 1: Lie on your right side, elbows on the bed or floor, feet together, raise hips so that the person forms a straight line, left arm straight up, palm facing forward.
- Step 2: Left-hand cross down the right chest when exhaling, hold for about 1 second.
- Step 3: Inhale, return to the original position.
9. Russian Twist
In this exercise to reduce belly fat for this lazy girl, you will not lie anymore but switch to sitting and twisting to the sides to dispel the fat on both sides, creating a slimmer, more sexy waist.
- Step 1: Sit on the bed or the floor, knees slightly bent, the right foot on the left foot squeezed, the heel touches the floor, toes slightly facing the ceiling, slightly tilted backward, hands stretched outwards. before
- Step 2: The buttocks are fixed on the floor, the person and 2 hands turn to the left, and 2 pillows to the right
- Step 3: Do the same for the other party
This lazy weight loss exercise has a unique and memorable name. In addition to the main impact on the lower back muscles to reduce aches and pains, it also reduces fat and improves round 3 quite well.
- Step 1: Lie face down, arms stretched out on the back, squeezed, legs narrower than hips, straightened, toes touching the floor or bed
- Step 2: Lift the arms, legs, and chest off the floor, tighten the lower back muscles and abdominal muscles for about 2 seconds, exhale.
- Step 3: Slowly return to the original position and breathe in; hands and chest do not touch the floor, the toes can be touched lightly or not touching
Some notes when exercising in bed reduce belly fat.
- Remember to combine these movements with the cardio exercises introduced at the beginning and the HIIT exercises to release maximum energy.
- For each training session, you do not need to perform all 10 exercises above and select to practice in a certain time, so at least 30 minutes and maintain regularly every day.
- If exercising in the evening, after the workout, you can drink milk, gently massage to help you go to deeper sleep.
- Besides exercise, diet also plays a significant role if you want to improve your physique. The rule is to eat enough protein, vitamins, the fiber in vegetables and fruits, limit bad starch and saturated fat. You can refer to Eat Clean mode to help reduce excess fat in the body while improving long-term health.
- Besides, if possible, you should use more fat-burning products to make the training faster.
What can we learn from this article?
You are a lazy person, but you still want to achieve certain results, which is possible, but do you want to achieve fewer results than others just because you are a little lazy?
Here, if you are reading to this part of the article, it is possible that you are lazy and still achieve results, you may be lazy not want to go to the gym, you can be lazy to jog into the street, you have can be lazy when you are in bed …
But you need to work a little, just a little bit; you will see the results completely change.
As the general rule of whether you lose weight or gain weight is the number of calories you take in, if you continuously consume more calories than burn each day, you will gain weight over time.
If the calories you take each day are less than the calories you burn, you will lose weight over time.
Do you want a toned body? It would help if you took some time to get active; here, we can use the word practice.
The exercise is to help you burn more energy and reduce fat, and your muscles will grow, then after 3 months, 6 months or so. The more you will see the changes manifesting on the outside of your body.
See, you can still be lazy; you need to work a little harder.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain more knowledge about losing weight for a lazy person. Please share this article if you find it is useful. Thanks!
- How to Lose Body Fat and Gain Muscle in a Month?
- Exercise to Lose Belly Fat For Men Fast Efficient at Home – Time Saving
- Top 10 Ways To Lose Belly Fat While Sleeping Can Really Help you
If you want to find more devices or beliefs that support your overall health, it’s below: