This article is originally only for women for the reduction of belly fat and overall weight loss. Still, it is also possible for men to apply because both women’s and men’s muscles are structured the same.
In 11 systems in the human body, in men and women, only the genitalia is different.
Women who don’t like to have a neat body, right, who wouldn’t like to have an ant waist, an hourglass figure, “chest attack defense buttocks”!
However, the sisters are still around forever in the weight loss circle but have not found a way out of this maze. If you’ve ever tried many of the heard quick weight loss practices and still don’t work it out, then go for it.
One way to exercise fast weight loss for women is to apply Cardio exercises, but how and whether to exercise more or not, many people still do not know.
Cardio exercises for fast weight loss have several benefits for women, such as not having to spend a lot of time, effectively lasting after exercise, increasing endurance and endurance for the body.
Each training session should not last more than 20 minutes.
However, it is required that you perform your best in each exercise. Each exercise takes 20-30 seconds to do your best, then run slowly in place for 15 seconds and continue for 20-30 seconds to do your best. Do the exercises in 3-4 sets.
These weight loss exercises work on your entire body, so you’ll work on losing body fat, not just losing belly fat fast.
One more point is that these exercises do not need weights at all, but if you want to lose weight effectively, you can use the number of weights or resistance bands depending on your strength.
Bellyfatzone will divide your exercises into 4 weeks to not get bored when exercising and bring more excitement during your practice.
The first days of doing these weight loss exercises will be difficult; the body aches a lot, especially inactive. So you need to be very persistent if you want a better body.
To support your weight loss more smoothly. I recommend that you start with the following supplements. Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
Prepare supporting products. My priority will be from top to bottom:
- Whey Protein: Helps build muscle, increase fat burning stronger
- BCAA: Helps with post-workout recovery and increases muscle building
- Creatine: Increases exercise endurance, helps you train longer, burns fatter
- Fat Burners: Helps burn your fat faster and more efficiently.
- Fish Oil: Good fats, fat burning, and thousands of other health benefits.
Lose belly fat in a month with exercise
If we inhale, we don’t need to say anything more. You need to follow the push-ups here, and you can fight well.
Surrender Squats – The exercise of surrendering Squat
- If you’ve ever learned about fast weight loss exercises, you’ve probably heard of squat exercises, right. If we know the right squat technique, we will perform a more advanced exercise as follows.
- Stand upright, hands behind your head. Lower back to Squat, then move one leg back to kneeling and then the other leg.
- Return to the Squat position and correct.
Superman – Practice being Superman
- Lie flat on the floor, arms and legs fully extended.
- Squeeze your glutes and slowly raise your legs and arms as high as you can.
- Return to the original position.
Single-Leg Toe Touches – Bend your stomach and toes.
- This weight loss exercise looks easy, but for beginners, it’s a bit difficult to try-hard.
- First, lie on your back on the floor, raise the left leg perpendicular to the floor.
- Pull yourself up while bringing your right hand to touch the toe of your left foot.
- Return to starting position and do it again for another 10-15 seconds, then switch legs.
- To make it easier, you can bend the knee up 90 degrees and do knee touches.
Mountain Climber – Mountain climbing action on foot
If there is any weight-loss exercise that makes you vigorous calorie-burning, I would say Mountain Climber right away. This is truly a terrible workout to lose weight and burn calories.
- First, get into the pushup position with your arms under your shoulders and your back straight.
- Pull up on the left pillow just behind the left elbow. And put it back to its original position.
- Pull up the right pillow immediately afterward and return to the same position.
- Do two legs alternating as quickly as possible.
Forearm Crossover Pushup – Hold the ground in your arms.
This is another difficult push-up exercise that you need to overcome if you want to lose weight fast.
- Enter the push-up position with your hands crossed (Figure A), legs straightened, and shoulder-width apart.
- Lower yourself down until your elbows are on the floor. (Figure B).
- Return to the same position and repeat.
Lunge Kick – Lunge and high kicks
Bellyfatzone has an article on Lunge variations if you are interested in looking for great Lunge exercises. And here we will practice 1 of which is Lunge Kick.
- First, you straighten up. 2 hands hold in front of the chest about 1 distance from the chest like posture in martial arts practice.
- Step right foot back after 1 long step, slack the left knee down so that the thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Stand up straight while pulling your right leg up the rock forward as high as possible.
- Step right back and take another 15 seconds.
At the end of the first week, with these 7 articles, you have seen a sweat or not yet. Prepare for the second week.
Read more: How to Make 6 Pack Abs in 1 Month at Home?
Bent-Over Dumbbell Reverse Fly – Folds to raise arms.
This quick weight loss exercise, if you like, you can hold more light weights to practice.
- First, you should bend forward (preferably parallel to the floor).
- The hands are now underneath; if you practice holding weights, pay attention to the arm, so there is a slight curvature, and this curvature does not change during the exercise.
- Slowly extend the arms to the sides up parallel to the floor. Slowly descend to the original position.
Flutter Kick – Scissor lying kicking legs
- Lie on your back on the floor with your hands behind your head or under your buttocks.
- Lift 2 feet from the product 20cm. Tighten your abdominal muscles
- Continue to raise the left leg 30 cm higher, bring back the right leg and right leg up again. Do 2 legs continuously alternating.
Squat not only has a stand-up sitting style, but it has hundreds of variations, typically from over 40 Squat exercises.
- Stand up straight with 2 feet shoulder-width apart, hands held in front of the chest or naturally straight.
- Lower yourself into Squat’s pose, pay attention to your straight back.
- Then jump up as high as possible.
- Land on toes and immediately return to Squat.
View more: Top Best jump ropes
Standing Wall Push-Up – Standing against the wall.
- This is a basic push-up weight loss exercise that you can do with ease.
- Stand about 1 foot from the wall, with your hands on the wall parallel to the floor.
- Push your body forward, bring your head closer to the wall, push your body back to the starting position.
Curtsy lunge – Reverse sagging.
- You guys get into Squat down with your back straight.
- Step right foot back to the left foot.
- Return to squat and do the same thing for the other leg.
- Get a high platform and sit close to it, put your hands on it, and the tip of your hand facing your body, legs stretched out.
- Use strength on the back muscles and push the body up straight.
- Lower yourself and repeat the movement.
Read more: Plank loses belly fat.
Side Plank Twist – Plank tilted and twisted
This fast weight loss, belly fat loss exercise has beaten many people because it is quite difficult.
- First, you lie on your right side, on your right elbow.
- Raise your hips so that your body forms a straight line from shoulder to ankle. 2 left stretched perpendicular to the floor.
- Turn body down right hand, left hand under the right hand.
- Return to the original position and repeat.
We finish the second week here, everyone. You have been very persistent when it comes to getting here and there, trying to continue you.
Burpee – Combination exercises
Burpee is a full-body cardio exercise and is rarely lacking in fast weight loss exercises. Bellyfatzone also has its own article on this Burpee weight loss exercise you can review.
Inhale diamond push-ups:
This is a difficult push-up; if you can’t do these push-ups, it’s fine to replace them with regular push-ups. You can review the article on how to do push-ups to increase your bust size for basic push-ups.
- To do this diamond push-up, you kneel on the floor. 2 hands put your index finger and thumb touch each other, then a quadrilateral diamond shape.
- Then you put your hands on the floor and between your chest. Legs straight, back straight. Slowly lower yourself and inhale. Then push yourself up and breathe out.
Squat 360 degrees
This weight loss exercise is quite simple. It’s just like a normal Squat, but let’s make it a little weird.
- First of all, stand up straight, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Make a normal Squat down move.
- After standing up, keep your left foot still and turn left 90 degrees with your right foot.
- Continue doing Squat and rotate in a circle shape.
Air Pull-Up – Inhale the imaginary bar
- In this article, you can add weights to help me practice it better.
- Standing upright, arms folded up 90 degrees into a muscular hunchback posture: d.
- Raise your arms up and down like you would when you inhale the bar, just like your feet are still on the floor.
Body Saw – Plank pulls a saw.
This weight-loss exercise is much harder than a regular Plank because you’ll need to use your abs to keep your back straight.
- Enter the elbow Plank pose. You have 2 ways to do this exercise.
- For a new friend, you push forward with the tip of your foot and push your body back with your elbow.
- If you do an advanced exercise, use your elbows to pull and push without using your legs.
Run and Sprawl – Run high in place and scramble on the floor
- Stand up straight, doing a high-legged run in place for 4 seconds.
- Then, lower yourself back from lying flat on the floor as if you were breathing down.
- Quickly push yourself to get up and run for 4 seconds, performing 2 moves continuously.
Push-Up Press – Push-up in combination with pushing hands overhead
- From the push-up position, do a push-up.
- When up, quickly switch to a kneeling position and put your hands over your head.
Single-Leg Burpee – Tap Burpee with 1 leg
- You have seen how difficult the above Burpee song is, but nothing is difficult for you since this is the last week.
- Do this with just one leg to challenge yourself.
We have finished the 3rd week of training; the next episode has helped you lose how much weight, try to do one more weekend.
Goddess Squat Jump
- Stand up straight with feet shoulder-width apart. 2 hands hold straight in front of the chest parallel to the floor.
- Do a full squat down (full squat).
- Push yourself upright and jump as high as you can, and continue with the ground.
Bird Dog – Plank 1 arm 1 leg
Bird Dog is an advanced Plank exercise that focuses on higher abdominal muscles and better balance.
- First, you get into the high plank.
- After stabilizing, bring your right hand forward while kicking your left leg up parallel to the floor.
- Lower down, then switch sides.
- If you are not familiar, you can kneel with one leg to practice.
View more: Top best yoga mats hot yoga
Side to side Crunch – Crunch
Sitting on the floor, leaning back, hands on the back support slightly arched elbows.
- Lifting 2 legs off the floor.
- Straighten legs while twisting right.
- Shrink back into position and turn the body to the other side.
Surfies – Windsurfing moves
- This post is relatively similar to the weight loss exercise Burpee. The practice is as follows:
- Stand upright, feet shoulder-width apart, arms stretched.
- Sit down, put your hands on the floor, and turn your legs back in a pushup position.
- Do a push-up.
- Bounce back up to a standing position with 1 foot fore and a hind leg like a surfer’s position.
- Jump up high and bend your knees up to touch your palms.
- Ground and return to starting position and repeat.
Crouching Tiger Push-Up – Push-up like a lion stretching
- Start in a push-up position first.
- Do a push-up.
- Then, bend your knees and push your body back, arms straight.
- Push your hips up into an upside-down V-position.
- Next, use your toes to push forward and bend your back up.
- Lower back to push-ups and repeat.
Side-Lunge to Tuck Jump – Knee-high jump
- This weight loss exercise is similar to the high leg kick above.
- Stand up straight, rotate your body to the right, then perform a slack, turn around, and jump high in place and bend your knees up high.
- Ground with your toes and rotate to the other side to do the same.
Good morning move
- You think this exercise is too simple; of course, when you do it with bare hands, try to load more weights, and you will think it is completely different.
- Stand upright, feet hip, hands behind head.
- Bend forward until it is parallel to the floor until your back thighs stretch and your back is nearly parallel to the floor.
- Please return to the previous position and do it again.
Spiderman Plank – Low plank pull together climbing
- This quick weight loss exercise is a combination of the Mountain Climber and Low Plank exercises together.
- First, you enter a low Plank.
- Then pull the right knee onto the right elbow.
- Return the foot to the original position and repeat it to the other party.
- Note that the back is always straight when performing.
We have finished 1 month of weight loss exercises; how many pounds have you lost by this stage?
Above are 30 weight loss exercises that you should do regularly each week to help lose fat fast. This weight loss exercises you need to take seriously to be effective.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about “how to lose belly fat in a month with exercise” and bring some small value. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!