Although most of the open is stored in the abdomen because the abdomen is the lowest position on the human body, there are many other parts of the body, the amount of fat stored here is too large, causing imbalance even health effects.
One of the places we need to lose belly fat in this article is on the back or the back of the body.
The amount of fat in the back of the body is stored because of different people ‘s location, there are people who focus on the upper back and the shoulders with those who focus on the lower back, however, to find a way to reduce the fat pumping station this body is based on the same mechanism.
Welcome to the best back fat reduction exercises for women currently applied worldwide and up to 99% effective.
Let’s learn BellyFatZone how to reduce back fat for the best results!
Surely, every woman wants to own a toned body, slim waist, and arched back. The back area is like the abdomen, biceps, thighs often accumulate a lot of fat. Backlash is a warning sign that you are prone to obesity.
First of all, you need to know to reduce back fat, you need a healthy diet and exercise back muscle groups such as shoulder muscles, back muscles, etc.
Back fat is the suffering of many people, both men and women. A rough, fertile back causes heavy feelings and is not healthy.
To overcome this, besides eating science for fat loss, you should also perform additional exercises to reduce back fat to quickly own a firmer body.
Exercises to lose back fat for men and women
The article on how to reduce back fat explained that back fat is also a normal part of the body fat, so the best and quickest way is still doing cardio and HIIT to release energy, burn body fat.
Besides, you can do some more exercises to tone your back muscles, helping your body look neat and healthy when viewed from behind.
Note that you have to combine these exercises with the whole body like cardio, otherwise it will be difficult to lose fat! Because fat doesn’t work out in any particular area, only the whole body.
This article will divide into exercises to reduce back fat at home and the exercises, support equipment should exercise at the gym. You have the flexibility to choose accordingly. Now let’s start!
Before you begin, remember to take about 10-15 minutes to do the following warming up exercises right away!
- Head / neck rotation – 1 round, 10 times
- Rotate the arm – 1 inning, 10 times
- Rotate the wrist – 1 inning, 10 times
- Shoulder rotation – 1 inning, 10 times
- Rotate the hips – 1 inning, 10 times
- Side Lunges – 1 set, 10 times
- Jumping Jacks – 2 innings, 20 times
- Running in place – 1 minute
- Stand twisted – 1 inning, 10 times
- Stand upright – 1 inning, 10 times
- Rotate the ankles – 1 inning, 10 times
Exercises to reduce back fat at home
These are mostly simple movements without tools so try to practice regularly whenever you have time.
If you are still unfamiliar with this gesture name, then please say it is a very familiar push ups.
Push-ups work primarily on your chest, but at the same time, it’s a great back exercise. When you lower yourself, your back muscles are significantly affected.
- Step 1: 2 hands on the floor, hands below shoulders, feet to floor, body forming a straight line
- Step 2: Inhale, slowly lower yourself until your chest is close to the floor
- Step 3: Use the chest muscle force to push back up to the original position and exhale
- Step 4: Tighten chest muscles for 1 second and repeat
- You practice 3 sets, 15 times each
2. Plank with Lateral Arm Raise
Plank is the favourite way to reduce belly and back fat. In this exercise, you lift one arm while doing it, trying to keep your balance and the person still forming a straight line.
- Step 1: Create a high plank posture, 2 hands just below the shoulders, feet slightly wider than the hips
- Step 2: Lift one arm and raise it up to shoulder level
- Step 3: Return to the old position, lifting the other arm
- Each side makes 10 times
3. Jump the rope
Everyone knows jumping rope is a super fat cardio exercise. But in addition, it also helps you have a healthy back.
Your movements in the rhythm of the dance will create a toned, flexible shoulder, and impact on the back.
Not only is the exercise to reduce shoulder fat, jumping rope is also a way to relax skeletal muscles for people to sit more, moreover is very simple, with just a support rope so you can practice at home, outside the work tablets or anywhere.
Superman is one of the simplest exercises to burn lower back fat today.
The lower back is a whole group of organs that link all parts of the body, but most people are very weak in this area.
Regular practice of Superman will help you reduce injuries and aches when doing other back exercises.
- Step 1: Lie face-down on the floor, arms closed and straight above the head, 2 legs narrower than hip, straightened, nose-to-toe
- Step 2: Slowly lift 2 legs, chest and 2 hands off the floor, tighten the abdominal and lower back muscles for 2 seconds, exhale
- Step 3: Lower hands, chest and feet to the original position but 2 hands and chest do not touch the floor, toes lightly touching or not touching
- Episode 3 times, each round 15 times.
5. Cat-Cow Pose
This is an appropriate yoga pose for lower back fat done at the end of your back workout. It focuses on the upper back, lower back, chest, shoulders and hips.
- Step 1: Hands and knees up against the carpet
- Step 2: Lift your head up while inhaling slowly, and your back forms a curve
- Step 3: Exhale, tighten your abs, lower your head
- Repeat 20 times
Back fat burning exercises at the gym
If you are not registered at any gym, you should register and go to practice immediately. In the gym, you will have more equipment, tools and more motivation to practice more seriously.
Sniffing capital is an exercise that helps reduce back fat for men, not only that also helps you own the muscle of thousands of people.
Many girls are often afraid of doing this exercise for fear of being difficult, but actually they will have a very slim and sexy back.
- Step 1: Lie on the crossbar, palm facing forward, arms stretched out, facing back about 30 degrees, arching back and chest
- Step 2: Pull the body up until the bar touches the chest, and exhale, tighten the back muscles when reaching the top of the movement
- Step 3: Hold for 1 second at the top and then lower to the original position while breathing in
- Episode 3 times, each round 15 times
2. Standing Two-Armed Bent Over Dumbbell Row
When doing this back-fat exercise, be careful not to move your shoulders to focus on developing the middle back muscle. If you have dumbbells, you can do so at home.
- Step 1: 2 firm handles 2 dumbbells, lean forward close to parallel with the floor, push the hips back, hands hanging dumbbell perpendicular to the floor, knees slightly bent
- Step 2: Hold your whole body, just pull 2 arms up until the elbows are right behind the shoulders
- Step 3: Lower your hand back to the original position
- Perform 3 sets of 15 times each
3. Wide-Grip Lat PullDowns
This movement develops a lot of muscle groups to help boys and girls own a sporty body. When doing this, you should not release and stretch your arms too quickly, always control the force.
- Step 1: Sit on the cable tractor, the beam is placed on the upper pulley, adjust the pillow cushion to be comfortable with the height, 2 hands grab the beam, straighten on the head, wider than the shoulders, palms turned forward, lean back about 30 degrees, back naturally arched, chest out
- Step 2: Pull the bar down until you reach the upper chest, and exhale
- Step 3: Straighten your hand and breathe in
- Repeat 3 sets of 15 times each
4. Dumbbell Incline Bench Rows
This back fat gym uses a chair and hand weights. You choose the right weights for your ability, do not need to exercise with heavyweights.
- Step 1: leaning your body in front of the training chair, feet touching the floor, 2 handles firmly 2 single weights, hands holding dumbbells perpendicular to the floor
- Step 2: Pull up until the elbow forms a right angle
- Step 3: Slowly lower back to the original position
- Repeat 3 sets of 15 times each
5. Rowing Machine
The rowing machine is a great fat-loss back exercise for you. Its movements are completely aimed at your back muscles.
It also helps burn a relatively large number of calories.
6. Exercise One-Arm Dumbbell Row
Objectives: Bucket, lower shoulder, shoulder, biceps and torso
- Round: 2
- Repeats: 10
- Choose a training chair and place a single barbell on each side.
- Place your right foot in a training chair, bend your torso forward from your waist until your torso is parallel to the floor and place your right hand on the other end of the chair.
- Hold the barbell with your left hand and lower back straight. Palm facing body. This is the original position.
- Pull the barbell straight up on one chest, keeping your upper arm close to your torso and torso fixed. Expiratory. Focus on tightening your back muscles when they reach a fully tense position. The torso is fixed and only moves the arm.
- Lower the weight when you inhale.
- Switch sides and repeat for the other hand.
7. Exercise Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise
Goal: Bucket back and shoulder muscle
- Round: 2
- Repeats: 15
- Sit down at one end of the chair, each hand gripping a single barbell, each leg with hips.
- Bend forward, straighten your arms, dumbbells right behind the calf.
- Keep your back straight. Palms facing each other. This is the original position.
- Keeping your body in place, elbows slightly bent, lifting 2 hands to 2 sides parallel to the floor, exhaling. Do not rock the body.
- Stop for 1 second, breathe in, slowly lower the weight.
8. Exercises Underhand Cable Pulldown
Target: Bucket, shoulder, biceps and lower back muscles
- Round: 3
- Repeats: 10
- Sit down on a cable tractor. Grasp the bar, narrower than the shoulder, palm facing.
- Two pillows placed under the cushion. Two feet fixed on the floor, arms stretched out over his head.
- Slightly leaning back, chest out.
- Pull the bar down to near the upper chest, exhale. Elbows pressed close.
- Inhale, slowly stretching out your hands.
9. Straight Arm Dumbbell Pullover exercise
Goal: Lumbar back muscles, shoulders and back arms
- Round: 2
- Repeats: 15
- Lying on a chair, your feet should rest firmly on the floor, the top of your head at one end of the chair
- Prepare 1 set of weights placed at one end of the chair, hold your hands on the dumbbells, and stretch out on your chest, palms pressed together. This is the original position. Use strong weights, not loose or shaking.
- Slowly lower the weight to the back of the head while breathing in.
- At this point, push the weight back up to the starting position in the original curve and exhale.
- Hold the weight for 1 second and repeat.
10. Dumbbell Shrugs exercise
Target: Shoulder, shoulders and neck muscles
- Round: 3
- Repeats: 10
- Stand up straight, your feet shoulder-width apart, hands holding a barbell in front of thighs, palms facing thighs. Two hands slightly shoulder width. This is the original position.
- Lift shoulders up as possible, exhale. Tighten for 1 second. Do not lift the weight with your hands.
- Inhale, slowly lower the weight.
Besides working hard on fat loss exercises for your back muscles, you should practice alternating with Cardio burns all body fat, jogging, cycling …
Besides exercise, you should also pay attention to diet.
Only when you do not allow fat to accumulate will the back and other parts become slim.
In particular, you should focus on adding high-quality Whey milk! In particular, IsoFlex 5lbs must be mentioned!
In addition to the exercises to reduce back fat above, you should exercise other muscle groups to develop the overall body and balance.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “exercises to lose back fat”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!