On the internet, you can easily find many questions such as whether to lose weight or not eat this food? Or does this exercise lose weight or not?
There have been countless questions like that sent us over the past few months.
First, for us to answer these questions, for example, whether or not soy milk helps you lose weight, we must determine how to lose weight; we must determine what foods will help you lose weight.
The most important thing we need to remember is that our body is a unity when you want to lose weight, the calories you consume each day must be greater than the calories you take in since you know when using any foods that are high in total because the total for the day is less than the number of calories you take you are all losing weight.
Maybe you are mistakenly asking whether you want to eat full but still lose weight, or you eat a lot of food and still lose weight because the total of those foods contains fewer calories and total daily calories.
The smaller the total intake you put in, the higher you burn away, so you lose weight.
In this article, we will learn about one of the most familiar foods for us in the kitchen, and you can easily shop anywhere in the e-commerce industry or at the door—offline products in your area: Soy milk.
Soybean weight loss is a method that has been used and shared by many people for a long time.
Soy milk is a nutritious drink, but drinking soy milk with weight loss is another story.
In this article, we will explore this together. Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
The truth is, drinking soy milk can lose weight?
In fact, there are no foods just eaten that will help you gain or lose weight. This issue depends on the total number of calories you consume.
But besides that, there will be several dishes capable of supporting your weight loss thanks to their low-calorie intake for long, fullness, or ingredients that stimulate fat burning or metabolism.
So is soy milk effective for weight loss?
Read more: Why Can't I Lose Weight No Matter What I Do?
Calories in soy products
Soy-based foods are all in moderate amounts.
- 1 cup of tempeh (Indonesian soybean cake) provides 320 calories.
- 1 cup of tofu will give you 176 calories and many beneficial nutrients like protein, calcium, and iron.
- 1 cup of peeled green edamame (Japanese soybeans/vegetable soybeans) contains 376 calories and is more than your daily vitamin C requirement.
So how many calories are in 1 cup of soy milk? 1 cup of soy milk will provide 100 calories and protein and many essential minerals like manganese and selenium.
If you drink bottled or canned milk, the milk of each brand will have different nutritional values.
How many calories are in 1 box of Fami soy milk? Soy milk Fami or Vinasoy is the most popular product today. 100g of Fami milk contains,
- 54.6 calories
- 1g of fat
- 290mg fiber
- Vitamins and minerals
Nutritional benefits of soybeans
Nutritional ingredients in 1 standard cup of soy milk:
- 100 calories
- 7g protein
- 1g of fiber
- 299mg of calcium
- 24mg folate
- 119 IU vitamin D
Soy milk is a good plant-based protein source, rich in B vitamins, iron, and heart-healthy unsaturated fats.
This is a special source of nutrients for vegetarians. Unlike other plants, soybeans provide all the essential amino acids for the body to make complete proteins.
Soy milk is low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Is soy milk fat?
Soy milk or any other food containing calories will also cause you to gain weight if you eat too much without being consumed through exercise.
If the amount of food you are consuming right now is just enough to keep your weight from gaining or losing, then drinking an extra 2-3 cups of soy milk per day is likely to increase you by about 0.2kg per week.
However, if you drink milk and cut down on other high-energy foods, you can keep weight or lose weight.
If you belong to the thin group, then drinking soy milk to gain weight is a reasonable choice because it does not contain harmful fats and is rich in protein to help the body firmer. Drink 1-2 glasses of milk per day to add to the menu.
Besides, people also frequently mentioned how to lose weight with soy milk. Does soy have any advantages that support your weight loss?
Drink soy milk to lose weight?
If used correctly, soy milk is very suitable to be included in your weight loss diet for reasons such as:
- Soy foods often contain a lot of protein that is beneficial for weight loss. Protein-rich foods have a high thermic effect, meaning they burn more fat and calories during digestion than digest fats or carbohydrates.
- Soy milk also increases fiber amount to make you feel full while controlling blood sugar and reducing hunger. Whole soybeans or Japanese soybeans will contain more fiber.
- This milk also contains an amount of monounsaturated fatty acids that help prevent fat absorption into the intestinal tract.
Thus, drinking soy milk for weight loss is possible if you apply it correctly.
Instructions on how to lose weight with soy milk scientifically
To properly drink soy milk to lose weight, you need to pay attention to the following tips.
1. Drink in moderate amounts
Consuming too much soy milk can cause bloating, indigestion, and especially excess calories, preventing you from losing weight.
2. Do not mix soy milk with a lot of sugar
Natural soy milk is quite pale, only slightly fatty, so people often drink it with sugar.
But sugary soy milk will naturally contain more calories and is not good if you plan to lose weight. So you should take the time to drink unsweetened milk or use a little sugar for weight loss people.
3. Should drink soy milk in the morning
Soybeans are quite rich in protein, so those with poor digestive systems can suffer from a severe stomach if they drink it late at night before going to bed.
Drinking soymilk in the morning for weight loss will be a more appropriate choice. A cup of soy milk with breakfast is ideal for your weight loss diet.
4. Combined with other weight loss measures
In addition to soy milk, you should also add foods that are low in calories, instead of other unhealthy, high-energy foods.
Besides, do not forget to exercise to consume excess energy, help lose weight and bring firmness and health to the body.
How to cook the weight loss soy milk has great taste.
When purchasing raw soymilk, you should be careful about the source and the hygiene of the milk. Currently, mixing chemicals into food is very common.
It is best to make your own soymilk for weight loss following these simple steps.
- 200g soybeans, washed, washed, and soaked for 6-8 hours in warm water
- 1 liter of cold water
- 3 liters of boiling water
- 1 clean cloth to filter the residue
- Step 1: Add a little more water to the soaked soybeans, put them in a blender puree
- Step 2: Strain away the residue and retained water
- Step 3: Put the water in the pot and boil for about 10 minutes
- Step 4: Let cool and enjoy
A weight-loss menu with soy milk is extremely effective
Use soy milk to reduce belly fat with these recommended menus:
- Breakfast: 1 cup whole cereal + 1 cup unsweetened soy milk
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + 1 mixed salad + tofu with tomato sauce
- Dinner: 1 cup pumpkin porridge + 1 glass of unsweetened soy milk
- Breakfast: 1 cup minced meat porridge + 1 glass of unsweetened soy milk
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + steamed fish + mixed salad
- Dinner: 1 cup of crab soup + 1 glass of unsweetened soy milk
- Breakfast: 1 small sweet potato + fruit + 1 glass of unsweetened soy milk
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + boiled chicken breast + vegetable salad + water
- Dinner: 1 cup of soup + 1 glass of unsweetened soy milk
Compare soy milk with other types of milk
|Whole cow's milk||150||12g||12g||8g||8g|
|Almond milk (unsweetened)||40||1g||0g||3g||2g|
|Soy milk (unsweetened)||80||4g||1g||4g||7g|
|Rice milk (unsweetened)||120||22g||10g||2g||0g|
|Coconut milk (no sugar)||50||2g||0g||5g||0g|
Nutritional composition in about 225ml
1. Cow's milk
Whole cow's milk is milk that has not been stripped of any natural ingredients, including fat.
- Provides essential proteins, vitamins, and minerals essential for children and the elderly.
- There is lactose-free milk available for people with lactose intolerance.
- Widely sold in many places.
- Skim milk can be high in fat and calories.
- The protein in cow's milk can cause allergies in babies, children, and adults.
2. Almond milk
Almond milk is a drink made from crushed almonds and water and has lower calories than other types of milk.
- Low in calories and free of saturated fat
- An abundant source of vitamin A
- Used for vegans
- No milk sugar
- Milk protein is an imperfect source of protein.
- It contains carrageenan, a substance that may cause digestive problems in some people.
3. Rice milk
Rice milk is made from milled rice and water. This is the least hypoallergenic milk, which means it is quite “benign” and can be used by many people.
- The least allergenic in dairy products
- Naturally sweet without added sugar
- Its high carbohydrate content is not suitable for people with diabetes
- Low in protein
- Eating too many rice products can pose a risk to babies and children's health due to inorganic arsenic levels.
4. Coconut milk
Coconut milk is made from water and crushed coconut rice, which is more diluted than coconut milk used in cooking or tea.
- Rarely causes an allergy.
- Milk fat may help with weight loss, according to some studies.
- The high content of saturated fat
- Not an ideal protein source
- It contains carrageenan that may cause digestive problems in some people.
Thus, if you want to lose weight, you can replace soy milk with some other low-calorie dairy like almond milk or coconut milk.
However, each of the above types has its own advantages and disadvantages, so you should not drink too much milk. Drink a variety of foods in moderation so that there are no excess or missing substances.
Besides, you should buy organic protein-fortified milk. This is a line of vegetarian protein milk containing many compounds that provide pure protein.
Soy: Is It Helpful or Harmful?
In short, drinking soy milk for weight loss is up to how you use it, in conjunction with your exercise regimen and diet throughout the day.
Overall, this is a highly beneficial beverage that you can enjoy as often as possible, as long as it's not too much.
- Benefits of Soybeans to The Body You Should Know
- How to Lose Weight With Almond Milk and Nut Milk?
- What Is The Turmeric Benefits? Can Help You Lose Weight?
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “does drinking soy milk help you lose weight” and brings some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it is useful. Thanks!
Best Selling Soy Milk:
Wish you find your favorite product!