Every time we exercise, we don't always need to lose weight or lose belly fat, but sometimes you'll need to gain weight at certain times.
In weight training, this weight gain process is called muscle mass release, and when you want to gain muscle mass, you need to replenish the energy needed many times more than usual.
However, how to gain weight with the diet, the beginner will have many unknowns.
If you skip it, you will never get the results you want. A reasonable diet will help you have a strong, muscular body.
Many of you keep working hard but don't eat much, which is not good for your health. Not only gaining weight but also dropping very quickly.
To plan and build your own weight-gain menu and Gym for thin people, first, you need to understand what foods to eat and how many calories to eat. one day for the Gym to gain weight effectively.
This article will show you what to eat? How to eat and build the most effective muscle-building menu! Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
8 foods to increase muscle mass for Gym people to gain weight.
If you are wondering what to eat Gym to gain weight, please refer to the following eight foods.
Note that “it's even better than supplements” like whey Protein.
Chicken is a protein-rich food that effectively increases muscle mass and promotes better metabolism. However, chicken fat and chicken skin are not good for muscles. May cause excess fat and muscle weakness.
Usually, it would help if you chose chicken breast and chicken thighs, but do not eat too much will be difficult to digest and sometimes unhealthy. We should eat from 200g to 300g chicken breast every day to the gym diets most effectively.
2. Frog meat
Protein in frog meat is less than chicken, but the fat is not sometimes better. However, frog meat is more expensive and has a fishy smell, so gyms still prefer chicken.
You may know that a frog's thigh contains 73g of calories, 16g of protein, helping you add energy and lean protein to the body. Frog meat is a nutritious dish without fat that is good for muscle growth.
View more: Most Popular Diets Scientifically Proven to Be Effective.
Beef contains more Protein than chicken and frogs in 100g beef, contains about 28g of protein, 10g of lipid, 280kcal twice as much as other types of animal meat.
Therefore, it is indispensable in the diet when exercising and is a necessary nutrient source for the body.
Although good, you should not overdo it and should not eat in the evening because it will affect the liver, “remember this.”
4. Types of fish
It contains lots of protein that is good for health and effectively supports fat loss. The indispensable food for the diet of bodybuilders is gaining weight.
Food source of nutrition. Help you better absorb nutrients and support the digestive tract.
5. Chicken eggs
Popular foods are indispensable for gym people, basic nutrients like calcium, protein, amino acids, and sodium help muscles develop effectively.
However, it would help if you did not eat too much egg yolk because it contains cholesterol, which affects the cardiovascular and exercise process.
Bananas are rich in energy, which will help your daily activities better, providing plenty of potassium, fiber, vitamins, and good for the body. However, eat a sufficient amount to be better for your health.
You can eat bananas, and eggs combine with milk before training to better support the training process.
Good food, but most of the gym people ignore it. Did you know that beans contain nearly the same amount of protein as meat and fish? Diet for gym people is indispensable for these essential nutrients.
It also contains more fiber to help muscle and floating more. You can add beans or pea flour to the diet when exercising to gain weight more effectively for those who do not want to overeat meat.
8. Green vegetables
Vegetables with the most fiber content, significant for weight gain and muscle gain. Besides, it also helps better absorption of nutrients loaded into the body.
You should choose dark green vegetables for your daily diet!
Many of you keep wondering about the issue of gym weight gain should eat? Add these foods to your daily weight gain menu to quickly achieve your desired physique
Nutrition diet for gym people
It can be said that the most important rule in the diet for Gym people to gain weight is to calculate accurately and carefully the number of calories, Protein, … loaded into the body every day.
And this will also help you arrange the time and intensity of the Gym to suit the best. This is also a way to help you control your weight, avoid weight gain due to fat that the body is not toned.
1. The amount of protein needed for the diet of Gym people to gain weight
According to many nutrition experts, one day, your body needs to load from 2.3 to 3.3 grams of Protein (Protein) per 1 kg of body weight to grow to the maximum extent.
For example: If you weigh 60kg, the total amount of Protein that needs to be loaded in a day is at least 132g.
Protein-rich foods like soy, broccoli, chicken, beef, lamb, fish, eggs, etc.
Or you can absolutely find protein supplements at reputable addresses to fit well with the diet for skinny people to work out to gain weight and gain muscle without affecting health.
2. How many calories are needed in a day?
It is not too difficult to see that this question is present everywhere, throughout the forum for beginners of male or female gyms intending to gain weight or lose weight.
To gain weight scientifically and healthily for bodybuilders, gain muscle, lose fat, and keep body weight.
In a weight loss diet for thin people working out in the Gym, you should increase or decrease 20% of the total daily calorie intake to develop muscle and reduce fat slowly. At the same time, avoid the negative effects on your health after weight gain.
3. Add two meals to the gym menu
You need to ensure you complete the 4 basic types of Protein with three main meals, including Protein, starch, fat, vitamins, and minerals.
In every gym ration, foods high in Protein and vitamins must be provided more throughout the day.
Besides the 3 main meals, you should eat more than two snacks.
- Breakfast: no matter what, skip breakfast. Breakfast is energizing the body after a long night. The better the breakfast, the more the quality. Foods should be rich in protein, such as protein (milk, meat, eggs, fish), bread, cereals.
- Lunch: Everyday food such as meat, fish, soup, rice, … must be fully met. Your diet is similar to breakfast but loaded with some foods that provide vitamins such as fruit, juice, smoothies, …
- Dinner: Must be full of nutrients such as two breakfasts and lunches. Usually, dinner should load less energy to help the body digest, avoid indigestion. Some light foods like porridge, cereals, milk…
Two snacks around 3 pm and 9 pm are two ideal time frames for snacks.
Now you can choose vitamins, juices or drinks with fat, sugar. Snacks can be optional but should not be eaten too much.
The menu increases muscle for gym people.
Suggest seven menus as well as a diet for male and female gyms who want to gain weight.
- Morning: 1 bowl of beef pho, 1 glass of milk
- Lunch: 1 – 2 cup rice, 100g stir-fried meat with vegetables, braised fish, 1 cup bitter melon soup stuffed with meat, 1 banana.
- Dinner: 1 and a half cups rice, 100g braised egg meat, 1 bowl of broccoli soup, grapes.
- Morning: Meat rolls, 1 cup of honey lemon.
- Lunch: 2 cups rice, 100g tofu stuffed with meat, fried eggs, 1 cup spinach, guava.
- Evening: 2 cups of rice, tomato sauce, 1 bowl of cooked spinach soup, one box of yogurt.
- Morning: Bread, cereal, one banana.
- Lunch: 2 cups of rice, braised fish, stir-fried bok choy, vegetable soup, guava.
- Dinner: 2 cups of rice, stir-fried beef, papaya soup, one glass of milk.
- Morning: Pho chan is full of fatty water, one glass of fresh milk.
- Lunch: A piece of broken ribs rice, 1 cup of rice, apples.
- Dinner: Curry bread, banana.
- Morning: Vermicelli noodle soup, one glass of soy milk, one banana.
- Lunch: 2 cups of rice, 100g fried eggs, meat spinach, garlic, sour fish soup, mango.
- Evening: 2 cups of rice, stir-fried squid, mushroom soup.
- Morning: Pork ribs, one glass of milk
- Lunch: 2 cups of rice, 100g of boiled pork, mustard soup, fruit.
- Dinner: 2 cups of rice, pineapple fish, duck eggs, one glass of lemonade.
- Morning: Vermicelli, fresh milk, banana.
- Lunch: 2 cups of rice, fried fish, fried mushrooms, vegetable soup, bananas.
- Evening: 2 cups of rice, fried squid, squid fish soup with vegetables, yogurt.
For snacks of the day, you can eat starch, fruit, or milk and eat on time for a better effect.
Healthy Snacking for Weight Gain
Note when applying the diet for bodybuilders to gain weight in 1 week.
To gain weight, the number of calories consumed per day must be higher than the calories consumed.
If one day has 500 calories, then one week, you will probably have 3500 calories, equivalent to an increase from 400g to 0.5kg.
Some notes when making a diet for skinny people who want to gain weight gym.
- When drinking water, you should take note of small sips. This will be better for your health. Do not stand while drinking water, but you should sit because water will go all the body and provide better.
- Add plenty of greens to your main meal. Although not an important nutrient for weight gainers, it is an indispensable food group in your daily diet.
- When using eggs, eat limited to yolks.
- While exercising, do not drink too much water.
- Combine your diet with scientific living hours for the perfect weight gain effect.
- Do not eat many fried foods, fried, greasy.
Gaining weight is not so difficult. As long as you grasp the necessary food and exercise properly will gain weight effectively.
With the diet for the Gym, you can gain 3-5kg in 1 month.
But note: pay attention to the diet and the food in each meal!
The key is always to accompany regular exercise. It would help if you referred to the cardio exercises at home and Gym to help develop muscle most effectively.
- Omega 3 – Omega 6 Rich Foods List Helps You to Replenish Good Fats
- Meal Plan For Lean Weight Gain For You
- List of Vegetables For Weight Loss for You to Add to the menu Every Day
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about the “weight gain meal plan” and bring some small value. Please share this article if you feel it is useful. Thanks!