Let’s find out what the ” pale” diet Paleo Diet is? Now BellyFatZone invite you to refer to this article together!
What is the Paleo Diet?
Paleo was developed by a gastroenterologist in the 1970s. The diet is relatively similar to the Low Carb diet; Helps sugar in the body at a very low level, can effectively lose weight.
Paleo Diet or Paleo Diets is also known by many other names as “Diet of the Ancient People,” has very high fiber and protein helps to lose weight without losing many calories.
If you follow this healthy diet, you must give up canned or processed foods.
Instead, Paleo Diet recommends eating foods directly from nature. This mode is very suitable for meat lovers, can comfortably eat meat but does not taste any seasoning or salting – this is also an important factor.
What are the pros and cons of a paleo diet?
- Reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, inflammatory diseases, and stomach diseases.
- Help lose weight fast and enhance resistance.
- The healthy diet Paleo Diet forces you to consume beneficial fats like olive oil, nuts. And remove the saturated fat in butter, fatty meat. This will help lower cholesterol levels.
- For those who want to get rid of excess body fat by adding a variety of fruits and vegetables to their menu.
- Control the calories you consume every day.
- If you want to build muscle mass and need more calories, you can still follow the Paleo Diet by adding large amounts of nuts and seeds.
- When the body absorbs a lot of meat, vegetables, and fruits, the digestive process is slower than refined starches, helping to maintain stable energy and blood sugar.
- Whole grains and legumes are two foods that provide high fiber and vitamins that are not included in the Paleo Diet.
- Protein and calcium must be supplemented from other sources, as this diet has no milk.
- For some, the Paleo Diet may be too expensive and impractical.
- It is very difficult to follow the Paleo diet without careful investment or planning.
- You have to spend a lot of time to prepare your meals carefully because the criterion of this diet is to be fresh and “wild.”
Read more: Meal Plan For Lean Weight Gain For You
Good food for the Paleo Diet
Foods to eat:
- Meat of herbivores
- Fish and seafood
- Fresh fruit
- Healthy oils like olive oil, walnuts, flax seeds, macadamia, avocado, coconut).
Foods NOT TO Eat:
- Beans, including peanuts.
- Avocado food.
- Refined sugar.
- The food contains too much salt.
- Processed food.
- Refined vegetable oil.
- Candy or junk food.
4 harms if you follow the Paleo Diet incorrectly
1. Focusing on meat can be harmful
One of the cornerstones of this diet is increasing the amount of protein to convert from the body’s main fat-burning mode from glycolysis to ketosis (i.e., using fat as a fuel instead of starch).
However, some experts suggest that this method may backfire on some paleo dieters.
2. Paleo Diet takes time
Most people follow the Paleo Diet to find it quite expensive because they have to choose organic fruits, vegetables as well as clean meat.
Paleo Diet requires a lot of time to invest, so it is not suitable for busy people.
3. Will feel uncomfortably tired the first time
Changing your diet has an adverse effect on your body for the first time.
That is why you will feel nauseous when starting this diet. And your body must adjust to the Paleo Diet to adapt to it to be able to lose weight.
4. Paleo Diet can affect sleep
Many people find that the Paleo Diet can make you sleep poorly because it limits carbohydrate intake.
In short, each diet has its own advantages and disadvantages. However, if you decide to follow the Paleo Diet, keep in mind that each person has a different energy, digestibility as well as the ability to respond to each type of food is different.
This food is right for them but not necessarily good for you. Therefore, you need to listen to your body so you can choose a healthy diet that suits you best.
In addition, the Paleo Diet can help you improve your weight. But experts still recommend caution when applying; You need to have the right marker; the menu is reasonable and, at the same time, combined with the scientific exercise regime.
The Paleo Diet Explained
Hopefully, the above information can help you understand the Paleo Diet.
Before deciding on a weight loss menu, you have to be very careful.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “what is the paleo diet plan”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!
If you want to find more devices or beliefs that support your overall health, it’s below: