To reduce belly fat, on the sidelines of the exercise, “reducing the lip of the mouth” is a small deciding factor, even more, important than the practice. So do you have a diet that reduces belly fat properly?
Many people can’t follow a diet shared by someone for more than a week because it’s too harsh. It is not uncommon for most of those shared menus to be fasting, not scientific about the so-called nutrition when losing weight.
Therefore, when you follow such “mindful sharing,” you can only survive a few days or half a month high, and the consequence is that the weight will not be reduced much, but all sorts of harms remain. Pulling to find you and finally your weight back after dieting makes you feel even sadder.
You need to remember one thing is that weight loss is the most important goal for health, then come to beauty, if you prioritize beauty first and throw away your health, that beauty is not called grace.
A lot of people think that “now I just slurp soup to get sick and later when I’m sick then eat fried chicken, and it won’t get fat.” This is entirely wrong; the nutrition in your body does not work like that.
So never follow extreme belly fat reduction diets by fasting too much. Instead, change your life habits, scientifically apply diet plans, and understand what you are doing, not closing your eyes.
You only need to grasp five tips to build a diet to reduce belly fat below.
1. No need to eat like an expert:
If you do not intend to follow a professional path as a bodybuilder or are about to compete, you do not need to eat like a competitive athlete.
No one has specified that in the morning, they should eat oats, eat eggs, and eat lunch with brown rice and broccoli.
Although you will see many types of food such as the “1200-calorie weight-loss” menu online, science has proven that these types of cuisine are useful in a short time and not right in a long time.
There is no evidence that at first rapid weight loss will last longer compared to the gradual weight loss methods. Long-term weight loss success is usually only sustained by healthy eating habits.
To develop a healthy lifestyle, you need to get rid of the “super lean” body, thinking that is all in bodybuilding. If you want to see if you have 6-pack abs, then it doesn’t matter, but that doesn’t mean you’re going to be healthier with that.
The fact that if you want to maintain a 6-pack abs, you must always keep a meager body fat percentage with a strict diet and also the fact that very few athletes maintain such a fat rate during For a long time, they still have to have periods of “muscle release” to make the body comfortable.
Instead of rushing into ways to get six packs, start with smaller plans. If you want to lose weight, have good health, you can do it without having to care about your weight or fat percentage.
Follow your lifestyle-changing goals, like cooking your food, and eat your meals at home five times a week, for example, on the weekends.
Following healthy lifestyle habits will still help you get a toned, slim body without the need to have a complicated diet to reduce belly fat like bodybuilders.
2. No need to count each number:
Counting each calorie of foods will be very helpful for some cases where it is difficult to lose weight, but in fact, this is not an easy job for many people, even causing them to increase stress. Straight because each type of food has different calories, so I guarantee you will get “hellfire” when following this path.
The more straightforward way is to use an estimate then adjust it after each week, which may seem slower, but it will make you feel more comfortable on a belly fat diet. Mine.
Or you can use your hands to estimate the foods to eat according to the instructions in this article.
Putting aside complicated things like how many grams of protein, how many grams of carbs or fat, a day. You need to focus on your total daily calorie intake.
After figuring out how many calories a day you need to eat, aim to consume less than 500 calories out of the total calories you need to eat every day and be combined with a regular exercise regime, you will lose weight long. Long-only.
3. Don’t worry about information that makes you sweat:
There is a lot of information that can make you nervous about dieting to reduce belly fat, such as eating lots of salt will make you bloated, eating more egg yolks will increase cholesterol, and you are fat, heart disease, eat Foods containing sweeteners will cause you cancer….
It may not seem like you are worried; it only matters for people who have had health problems before.
The fact that eating egg yolks causes you to raise cholesterol is a long-standing legend. Studies have shown that cholesterol in eggs does not adversely affect cholesterol levels in your body; it can even improve your cholesterol levels, and most importantly, egg proteins. is the best kind in nature you can find.
Egg yolks are also rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants … of course not so that you eat a dozen eggs a day because it will cause an excess of nutrients, but this is not good.
For salt, your body still needs it, so cutting it down doesn’t eat it; it’s not a good idea. Moreover, limiting sodium intake does not improve any significant health benefits.
Therefore, you still feel comfortable using a sufficient amount of salt to make the meal more delicious without having to eliminate it.
Finally, the fact that eating sweeteners will cause you cancer then you drink whey, bcaa, creatine …. if you have the taste, you have already loaded sweeteners.
I know a lot of people will say that the sweetener makes you crave and eat more makes you fatter. But do you see when you drink whey, back before and after training do you want for food? I think not.
4. Eat what you like:
Will you follow a specific diet to reduce belly fat but all the food you don’t like for how long? Why do you have to eat broccoli when you don’t like it?
There are still many other vegetables that can be eaten and still have many of the same nutrients, such as asparagus, lettuce, bell peppers, etc. You don’t have to eat broccoli for the rest of your life.
Research in 2005 showed that people who adopted a rigid diet had a higher BMI than the flexible dieters.
You do not like to eat sweet potatoes, can eat vegetables; between them, there is no significant difference. You can’t eat brown rice, so using white rice is excellent as usual.
As long as you choose healthy foods to eat as long as you don’t stop eating broccoli and go for a hamburger, you’ll be successful.
5. Having long-term thoughts:
If you are always thinking about the long-term path when exercising and eating, you will be able to succeed in the long run.
You will not be able to lose all fat in just four weeks, or after a few days becoming a lingerie ad model (anyway, they will photoshop your mouse after that).
The most important thing is that your goal is to maintain stability and stability is to be the most important.
A lot of things are quick but tasty to lose weight; slow down is a good thing.
Eating science is not a noble thing that you cannot access; it’s straightforward if your goal is just to become slimmer and healthier and not to become a bodybuilder.
Choose a lifestyle that makes you feel happy; you can still have a sip of your favorite wine or have a KFC chicken meal on the weekend; your favorite things will not need to disappear. Your life just because you are on a diet that reduces belly fat.
- American College of Sports Medicine. (2001). Appropriate intervention strategies for weight loss and prevention of weight regain for adults. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 33, 2145-2156.
- Moore, D. R., Robinson, M. J., Fry, J. L., Tang, J. E., Glover, E. I., Wilkinson, S. B., … & Phillips, S. M. (2009). Ingested protein dose response of muscle and albumin protein synthesis after resistance exercise in young men. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 89(1), 161-168.
- Astrup, A., Ryan, L., Grunwald, G. K., Storgaard, M., Saris, W., Melanson, E., & Hill, J. O. (2000). The role of dietary fat in body fatness: evidence from a preliminary meta-analysis of ad libitum low-fat dietary intervention studies. British Journal of Nutrition, 83(S1), S25-S32.
- Jeffery, R. W., Hellerstedt, W. L., French, S. A., & Baxter, J. E. (1995). A randomized trial of counseling for fat restriction versus calorie restriction in the treatment of obesity. International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders: Journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity, 192, 132-137.
- Panel, N. O. E. I. E. (1998). Clinical guidelines on the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults.
- Fernandez, M. L. (2006). Dietary cholesterol provided by eggs and plasma lipoproteins in healthy populations. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care, 9(1), 8-12.
- Ducher, M., Fauvel, J. P., Maurin, M., Laville, M., Maire, P., Paultre, C. Z., & Cerutti, C. (2003). Sodium intake and blood pressure in healthy individuals. Journal of Hypertension, 21(2), 289-294.
- Piernas, C., Tate, D. F., Wang, X., & Popkin, B. M. (2013). Does diet-beverage intake affect dietary consumption patterns? Results from the Choose Healthy Options Consciously Everyday (CHOICE) randomized clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 97(3), 604-611.
- Timko, C. A., & Perone, J. (2005). Rigid and flexible control of eating behavior in a college population. Eating Behaviors, 6(2), 119-125.
Thank you for visiting the blog. We wish you a good day, happy!
With nearly 1 billion people who are obese, and this percentage of abdominal fat is even more, increasing every year, this affects humanity’s future.
Welcome to Bellyfatzone.com, with five key members and several collaborators, we are looking for common knowledge from reality and experts in the field of fat reduction belly, all we bring in this site.
Besides, we also thoroughly research and evaluate sports products as well as products that support a healthier life from cooking to help reduce fat or which accessories support a good night’s sleep.
Hopefully, this little blog can help a little bit to make people healthier every day.
Please share the article if you find it useful and you can help someone.