Watermelon is a favorite fruit dish for many women. With a refreshing sweetness, watermelon helps refresh the body in the hot summer.
Besides, watermelon also blew each other’s ears about the effectiveness of fat reduction and weight loss for a slim body. Watermelon weight reduction is widely applied and gives excellent feedback.
What else do you hesitate without trying “just eat delicious, just lose weight” with watermelon? Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
Is watermelon weight loss effective?
Watermelon is a prevalent juicy fruit in hot summers.
Watermelon contains a huge amount of water and many vitamins A, C, B1 … and minerals, amino acids essential and necessary for the body.
With a vibrant composition of minerals containing a large amount of iron, phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium, it helps remove excess cholesterol from the body, support firmer muscles, soft skin, stabilize blood pressure, and help the liver kidneys function properly.
Watermelon is also rich in citrulline – an essential amino acid for the body, often used in many nutritious drinks, helping to provide enough energy for your daily activities.
At the same time, watermelon provides the body with high fiber content and abundant water, gives you a feeling of fullness fast and full, limiting the amount of food loaded into the body, thereby supporting the process—sister’s weight loss.
Besides, watermelon also contains antioxidants with vitamins A, C and lycopene nourish the skin smooth and bright white sisters.
Many women apply rapid weight loss with watermelon.
1. Lose weight fast with watermelon:
Every day, you eat about 1.5 kg of watermelon bowel, and eliminating other foods will effectively fight excess fat.
You should only apply this regime on holidays and eat about 1-2 days/week. Otherwise, it will cause the body to be deficient in nutrients.
Besides, doctors also recommend that watermelon be included in the menu of people with liver, kidney, atherosclerosis, or digestive disorders.
2. Reduce watermelon juice balance
Ingredients 94% water and contain very few calories, watermelon juice, will make you feel full and reduce rations less.
Besides, the abundant amount of water in watermelon will help the body purify, good for body metabolism; amino acids help eliminate toxins and have the ability to digest fats.
Watermelon juice dish made very simple:
- You cut the watermelon into small pieces, remove the skin and remove the seeds.
- Put the water in the juice extractor and place it in the refrigerator cooler.
How to drink:
- Take 1 cup of watermelon juice before each meal.
To make a watermelon smoothie quickly and effectively in just a few minutes, you are indispensable Best Blenders Under 50.
3. Lose weight with watermelon rind
This is a way of weight loss that few people know about. You can use watermelon peel to make strange weight loss salads to add to your weight loss menu.
Besides, this is also a good dish for health, helps diuretics, and reduces bloating.
Preparation: watermelon rind, coriander, 1 garlic, spices like sugar, vinegar, sesame oil …
- Prepare watermelon rind: use a knife to separate the white pulp from the green skin.
- Take the white pulp only and cut it into small pieces, or you can scrape it into small pieces.
- Coriander washed and chopped, minced garlic, and crushed with sugar, vinegar, sesame oil.
- Put the white pulp in the bowl and add the spice mixture to the bowl; mix well.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes to soak in the spice you can enjoy immediately.
4. Watermelon yogurt
Watermelon yogurt is a favorite food for women; It can quickly reduce cravings or make desserts very good for your weight loss process.
Make watermelon yogurt:
- Watermelon cut into small pieces, remove the peeled seeds.
- Mix well and really with yogurt without sugar.
- Put in the freezer and enjoy after a few hours.
View more: diabetic meal replacement shakes
5. Watermelon weight loss menu
You can flexibly apply the watermelon weight loss menu to your menu as follows:
Breakfast: watermelon juice
After eating a full and essential breakfast all day long, you drink an additional glass of watermelon juice, providing additional energy.
Lunch: tomato watermelon salad
Watermelon cut into small pieces, peeled, and seeded.
Peeled onions, finely chopped.
Tomatoes washed, cut in half.
Coriander and mint leaves are washed and chopped.
The raw materials’ preparation into a large bowl, and add the spices: lemon juice, pepper salt, lemon zest; the mix is complete.
Dinner: lose weight with watermelon and green tea
To quickly reduce cravings in the afternoon, you can eat watermelon and drink green tea, which will bring a good weight loss effect.
You can also combine watermelon juice with green tea, which will be strange and varied for your weight loss menu.
6. Other Watermelon recipes
Check out a few of our watermelon recipes below.
Combine watermelon with some savory and spicy ingredients for a refreshing twist in this simple and quick gazpacho recipe.
Prep Time: 30 Min
Cook Time: 0 Min
Ready In: 30 Min
- 4 cups cubed, seeded watermelon (divided)
- 1 cucumber, peeled, coarsely chopped (divided)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix 1 cup of cubed watermelon and 1/2 of chopped cucumber; set aside.
- Process remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until puréed.
- Transfer all ingredients to a large bowl and stir.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Amount per serving: Calories: 70; Total Fat: 1.5 g; Saturated Fat: 0 g; Sodium: 0 mg; Carbohydrate: 13 g; Fiber: 1 g; Protein, 8 g.
Combine watermelon with some savory and spicy ingredients for a refreshing twist courtesy of this simple and quick gazpacho recipe.
Mango and Watermelon Salad
Prep Time: 12 Min
Cook Time: 0 Min
Ready In: 12 Min
- 2 large (or 3 small) ripe, slightly soft mangos, peeled, pitted, and cut in large dice
- 1 cup seedless watermelon, cut in large dice
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 12 small cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 cup watercress, washed and dried
- To prepare the salad: In a medium stainless steel bowl, combine the mango, watermelon, onion, jalapeño, and tomatoes.
- To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, and salt.
- To serve: Drizzle dressing over the mango mixture and toss with cilantro and watercress.
Serving Suggestion: Remove watercress and pair with grilled chicken or fish.
Amount per serving: Calories: 163 | Total Fat: 4 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 341 mg | Potassium: 434 mg | Carbohydrate: 34 g | Fiber: 4 g | Protein: 2 g.
Enjoy this salad on its own. Or remove watercress and pair with grilled chicken or fish.
Watermelon, Arugula, Feta, and Mint Salad
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thinly and halved (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 11/2 cups ripe seedless watermelon, cut into thin triangles
- 11/2 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh mint
- 1/3 cup crumbled pasteurized feta cheese
In a serving bowl, combine the onion, lime juice, olive oil, and olives and mix until combined and the onions are coated. Let stand for 15 minutes.
Add the watermelon, arugula, mint, and feta. Toss so the dressing coats the lettuce, and serve.
Per serving: 104 Calories, 6.53g Fat, 9.48g Carbs, 2.91g Protein, 1.27g fiber, 99mg Calcium, 1.16mg Iron, 209mg Sodium, 28μg Folate
This unexpected combination dances on the palate thanks to the sweetness of watermelon, the tartness of lime, the saltiness of the feta and olives, and the semi-spicy herbaceous character arugula.
If possible, drain the watermelon cubes beforehand by placing them in a colander over a bowl in the refrigerator overnight.
Watermelon Smoothie Recipe:
What can we learn from this article?
By the time you reach the end of this article, you should have already grasped some tips as well as some tips you can make with watermelon to create a delicious treat that will aid you in reducing weight and belly fat loss.
But why do we have extra attention at the end of this article what else to do?
This last section will guide you properly about the principles of weight loss in general and whether you use fruits or watermelon to lose weight, it is important to keep in mind what are important things to keep in mind.
Whether you gain weight or lose weight depends on the increased amount of energy you consume each day and over a period of time if the amount of energy you consume is too much without wasting it when you will gain weight.
And conversely, if the energy you take in decreases compared to the need to consume each day, you will lose weight.
So why there are people who eat a lot without gaining weight or there are people who eat less and they still gain weight normally.
This is the reason so many people fail and find the cause because it does not identify. exactly, their physical condition, or in other words, each person’s ability to absorb nutrients is different.
When you are using fruit to aid you in weight loss, always increase the total amount of energy you take in for the day compared to the amount of energy consumed.
If you eat a lot of watermelons all day with watermelon processed foods, this energy is greater than the energy you can consume, you will still gain weight.
However, you need to keep in mind that adjusting the total amount of energy to be smaller than the energy you need to spend each day will naturally lose weight.
Remember to include macronutrients such as protein, good fats, and carbohydrates so that you can stay in your healthiest state.
If you have useful additional information to help people, please comment below.
If you want to find more devices or beliefs that support your overall health, it’s below:
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about the “Watermelon Weight Loss Diet” and bring some small value. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!