Before we learn how to reduce upper belly fat, we need some knowledge about upper belly fat. The article will help you get a real look at this stubborn belly fat. I hope to help someone.
Upper abdominal fat is a common problem for people who sit a lot and are sedentary. The way to lose fat on the upper belly is not a day, or two is that you can “blow away” quickly.
But if you apply the ways to lose belly fat on the same exercises, it will definitely help you erase your worries about a big belly.
Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
What is upper belly fat?
We mentioned the upper belly fat is the visceral fat between the abdominal wall and our organs above the navel.
This fat develops organs and organs' insertion and makes the belly's size make us wear tight pants and affect health and aesthetics.
What is the cause of upper abdominal fat?
1- Genetic factors from relatives:
You can see that a family with obese parents is pretty much born to inherit this. A person with a genetic history related to obesity may also be a significant factor in causing upper abdominal fat. Many people tend to inherit upper belly fat.
2- You may have some health problem:
Gastrointestinal diseases, cardiovascular diseases, hormonal imbalances such as Cushing's Syndrome, Syndrome can lead to abdominal obesity.
Sometimes, drugs such as steroids used to treat specific health conditions also cause belly fat. Upper belly fat is also born from these health problems.
3- You ignore diet:
This is one of the most important reasons leading to the question of upper belly fat. Eating unhealthy snacks and fats reduces metabolism and contributes to a larger waist size.
With a high-nutritious diet with a large calorie intake, each meal increases the risk of upper abdominal fat.
Refined foods, white bread, and snacks like pasta can also cause lower digestion to make it easier to gain weight in the upper abdomen.
4- Your only day is lying and sitting:
Exercising and exercising regularly is how you burn calories when you eat a lot through your meals.
The movement also increases metabolic processes, but this is not necessarily the most critical reason causing upper abdominal fat, but it is a significant contributor.
Stress is the most common factor adding to the extra pounds. We often don’t realize that all the weight added on is due to our stress.
Stress causes the body to secrete cortisol, which forces the liver to release excess sugar that the body does not require and cannot metabolize.
Due to this excess sugar, the body feels hungrier, making one consume more food, especially high sodium types. This contributes to all the unhealthy fat that accumulates in the upper abdominal region.
The consequence of upper belly fat:
We often assume that abdominal obesity is not dangerous.
It merely makes you lose the beauty of your appearance when you can't perform tight suits and show off your hot curves or a firm belly.
However, these are only the aftereffects of this disease. In the long term, if there is no support for belly fat reduction, you may be obese.
According to CNN, by the end of 2015, the world has more than two billion people who are obese, and also more than four million people die from weight-related diseases, it is the source of the following conditions:
- The most common is heart disease.
- Inferiority, life pressure, stress.
- The husband doesn't want to love and has a boyfriend
- Do not dare to communicate and collect yourself so you cannot develop yourself
How to lose upper belly fat
Reducing belly fat in general and reducing upper belly fat, in particular, is not easy because the impact factor is the cause of upper belly fat mainly related to lifestyle, lifestyle … some are still habits familiar.
But to change the habits or lifestyles we can't do in a few days, this takes more time.
However, the necessary changes that will help you make positive progress in reducing upper belly fat will be presented below, inviting you to continue reading, which will help you a lot.
Eating food helps you feel comfortable:
Although it is not something mystical or an invisible force, some of the foods you eat become tired, and some help you feel much more comfortable.
That's why you can find some of the most effective treatments for anxiety right in your kitchen. When we talk about comfort food, please don't confuse them with menus filled with cheese or chocolate.
Search for simple ingredients with essential nutrients known to beat stress. For example:
Start the day with a bowl of oats and fresh fruits like bananas (rich in vitamin C, a great anti-stress nutrient) to keep your mood changing.
Oats enhance positive energy because they are serotonin enhancers; Serotonin is a chemical that makes you happy.
Better still, reduce your stress with coconut. Medium-chain coconut fat helps to improve our mental health and transmit positive energy.
Similarly, adding lentils to your diet will help reduce fatigue and fatigue. They are packed with all kinds of B vitamins, nicknamed ‘nature is a happy tablet.'
Read more: 32 Foods That Burn Belly Fat Fast.
Fat or big upper stomach, sometimes not because of your sitting habits a lot or less sedentary. It may be due to an unhealthy diet in your diet.
Therefore, one of the fastest ways to lose belly fat in 3 days at home is to change your eating habits.
Eat plant-based foods
Plant-based foods like low-calorie, high-fiber foods; very suitable for weight loss in general or for reducing belly fat in particular.
Get rid of fat, but choose vegetable oils, eat less meat instead of beans in the cooking process.
Vegetables and fruits contain lots of water and fiber, which will keep you fuller for longer, without many calories. Still, they also contain many vitamins and minerals, good for your skin.
Every day should eat at least 2 types of vegetables, 2 fruits.
Healthy protein-rich foods
Protein is indispensable in daily meals. If ignored, it will affect all activities of the body.
Eat lean meat, remove the skin. Chicken is better than pork for weight loss.
Or more simply, you should choose eggs because it is a good source of protein.
Limit saturated fat
Consuming too much saturated fat increases belly fat and makes it difficult to balance insulin. This type is found in fatty meat, whole milk, butter, palm oil, coconut oil, …
Therefore, the most commonly recommended way to lose upper and lower belly fat is to choose foods rich in polyunsaturated fats, such as fish, avocados, and nuts.
Avoid sugary foods and drinks.
Refined sugar is high in calories, making many people find the fastest way to lose upper belly fat.
Drink plenty of water, chew food slowly
Drink plenty of water all day to help you not feel hungry and to purify the body, cool off better.
How to lose upper belly fat with natural tips
1. How to reduce upper belly fat with roasted salt
The heat from the roasted salt will heat and gradually dissolve the excess fat tissue in the abdomen while helping this skin become firmer.
Take 1kg of salt and seeds, put in a hot roast pan until the salt turns yellow. To increase the effectiveness in reducing upper belly fat, you can add ginger or wormwood.
When finished roasting, add salt to a clean towel or thick cloth and cover. Apply salt gently to your abdomen for about 30 minutes. With a frequency of 3-4 times a week.
Persevere in doing this reduces the upper and lower belly fat quickly and makes your skin firmer.
2. Reduce upper belly fat from honey
You only need to dissolve 2 teaspoons of lemon juice with about 300ml of boiling water to cool. Continue adding 2 tablespoons of pure honey, dissolving the mixture. Divide into 2 servings in the early morning and at night.
Reduce upper belly fat with yogurt
Every night you use 1 box of yogurt to improve fat accumulation in the upper abdomen.
Drink water more and more:
Water is an essential part of life; many people who know how to drink much water will reduce their chances of developing kidney stones.
Drinking enough water regularly can prevent a lot of lifestyle diseases. Instead of approaching soda or energy drinks, drink filtered water. It is known to clean our bodies and flush out all toxins, keeping us hydrated and shaped.
For many health professionals in the world, water is the thing that melts stubborn fats.
A strong dehydrated body will not burn calories effectively. This healthy drink in the morning will restart your body and start losing weight.
Try this beneficial but innocent treatment with no side effects. ”
Sleep for eight hours a day:
Did you hear Amazon billionaire say: You don't need to stay up all night to succeed; he sleeps eight hours a day.
Lack of sleep slows down our body's metabolic activity. Two hormones active in this process are ghrelin and leptin.
Ghrelin is a hormone that tells us when to eat and when we lack sleep; our bodies produce more ghrelin; Meanwhile, leptin is a hormone that tells us to stop eating. When a person is deprived of sleep, he has less leptin in his body.
According to Delhi-based dietitian Dr. Rupali Datta, “You need eight hours of good quality sleep every day.
People may think it is unnecessary, but lack of sleep and harming your health can also cause weight gain. ”
Healthy eating is indispensable:
Having a healthy diet is also one of the critical factors that can help you get in shape. Food should be limited:
Eat regularly, but consume smaller meals instead of eating large meals and causing the digestive system burden.
Only cutting down on your carb intake may not be enough. You should also pay attention to the Glycemic Index of the different foods you are eating.
A nutritionist based in Bangalore, Dr. Anju Sood, explains the consequences of eating high blood sugar foods, “The problem is how you mobilize the fat you consume, will photos enjoy the accumulation of visceral fat.
Eating foods with high blood sugar levels will increase your blood sugar suddenly. The excess sugar will eventually be stored as fat and lead to a bigger belly.
Foods with a low blood sugar index do not cause sudden changes in sugar levels; Moreover, they delay your digestion and are rich in fiber. ”
Read more: What Foods To Eat To Lose Belly Fat?
Also, avoid greasily and junk food like chips, baked goods, cookies, and candies, and trade them with fresh vegetables and vegetable salads.
Set up a sports campaign for four days a week:
Exercise is the best way to burn calories, build muscle and remove belly fat.
We do not tell you that it will be easy, and we are showing you it will be valuable.
Exercise for at least 45 minutes, four days a week. You may consider exercising, swimming, yoga, or merely walking fast; your choice is!
So you have ten critical points to help you eliminate belly fat on the excess. If you like Zumba, read Zumba Exercises To Lose Belly Fat Incredible At Home
Exercises to lose belly fat fast
1. Exercises to shake the hula hoop
Shaking rings is one of the exercises to lose belly fat for women fast many people perform.
Should choose a rubber cuff to limit pain, wear comfortable clothing. And do:
- Shake the ring clockwise gently and gradually increase the speed for about 20-30 minutes.
- Maintaining this exercise regularly every day for about 1-2 months will significantly reduce upper abdominal fat.
2. Exercising to reduce upper belly fat with crunch exercises:
You do the following:
- Lie flat on the floor, with your head, back, and butt on the ground.
- The legs are raised so that the pillow is at a 90-degree angle.
- Arms crossed and placed behind the head, elbows extended.
- Fix your buttocks, lift your head and shoulders, bend your abdominal muscles while taking a deep breath.
- The hands were pulled up so that it was over the knees.
- Then, lower yourself back to the original position and exhale.
- Repeat this exercise 15 times.
3. Lose belly fat fast in 3 days at home with cross crunch (Flat Oblique Crunch)
To lose fat in the upper abdomen, do the following:
- Lie flat on the floor, with your head, back, and butt on the ground.
- The legs are raised so that the pillow is at a 90-degree angle.
- The arms are crossed and placed behind the head, while the elbows are wide open.
- Leave your butt in place, lift your head and shoulders, flex your abdominal muscles while inhaling deeply.
- Lift head and shoulders off the floor and turn right so left elbow touches right knee, hold for a few seconds.
- Alternately do each side from 12 to 15 times.
4. lose upper belly fat with standing exercises (Plie Squats)
- Stand up straight with feet spread wider than your shoulders apart, with feet outwards.
- Straighten your back while lowering the point as cheaply as possible while keeping your upper body intact.
- The thighs hold at the same time as the ground or better. Keep your thighs and butt tight.
- Keeping your back straight, slowly lift it back up to its original position.
5. Scissor Kick
This exercise to reduce upper belly fat will greatly impact the upper and lower abdominal muscles, thereby burning fat effectively quickly without wasting time going to the gym or using any services.
- Lie straight on the mat, straighten your legs back. Hands are fully stretched out on both sides; palms face down on the floor.
- Note that your hands are kept still throughout the session.
- The knees are slightly folded, lifting the legs so that the heels are about 1 inch from the floor. This is the initial position.
- Begin to raise your left leg about 45 degrees, the other leg still or down a few centimeters.
- Switch legs by lowering your left leg back to its original position and lifting your right leg about 45 degrees. Breathe regularly.
- Do the 2-set exercise 12 times each.
In addition to the fastest ways to lose belly fat mentioned earlier, you should also change a few other living habits such as:
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
- Avoid eating a lot before going to bed, do not skip breakfast.
- Avoid lying down or sleeping right after eating.
- Cut back on fried foods, choose to cook more steamed and steamed foods.
- Limit snacking, if any; choose less sweet fruits or nuts.
- Drink 1 cup of green tea every day in the morning or afternoon, this is an extremely effective way to lose belly fat, and many people apply.
In short, if you want to lose upper belly fat:
Start by changing your diet, drinking more water, avoiding stress, sleeping at least eight hours a night, and exercising regularly.
With some effort to understand your weight gain, you will achieve the desired fitness goal.
What can we learn from this article?
The first thing I want to tell you if you are reading the article and reading to the last paragraph of this article, you are really a great person and you have a strong desire to lose belly fat, especially belly fat upper part.
You watched the videos of the athletes' speakers and you saw them practice and you know the movements to help you focus more on your upper belly.
However, at the end of this article, we will share with you one thing that is really important, and the core factor in whether you are successful or not is that you need to maintain a training schedule practice regularly and consistently over time.
However, keep in mind the core principles of weight loss in general and belly fat loss in particular.
The key rule here is that you need to lose total body fat before you focus on losing belly fat.
However, you can take these two things together at the same time, but it will be much better and have a long-term effect when you can lose total body fat before you focus on strengthening more on the abdomen.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about “How To Lose Upper Belly Fat At Home” and bring some small value. Please share this article if you feel it is useful. Thanks!
- The Ways Use Yoga To Reduce Belly Fat in 1 Week For Perfect Photos
- Exercise to Lose Belly Fat For Men Fast Efficient at Home – Time Saving
- How to Lose Belly Fat Without Exercise 2021?
If you want to find more devices or beliefs that support your overall health, it's below: