With time spent working all day, women and men also need to lose belly fat significantly. Besides, those who often use more fatty foods should pay more attention to reduce the amount of belly fat for themselves for sustainable health.
However, not everyone knows what exercises help reduce belly fat for men; here are the exercises referenced by sports experts, proven by hundreds of thousands of active people.
Especially these exercises, you can ultimately practice at home, not need to go to the gym.
Exercises to reduce belly fat for men effectively. Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
Here is 9 Exercise to Lose Belly Fat For Men Fast Efficient at Home, and many of you have applied, providing excellent results.
Jogging is also one of the most popular ways to lose belly fat for men.
Jogging does not require a high level of technology, and every proper jog can help you release up to 400-500 calories from your body and is considered the fastest and most effective method.
You help the body more and more supple and healthy, supporting the abdomen to become firm and not sagging. The excess body fat will be expelled out, and your spirit will also be much more relaxed after a jog.
Read more: Best Gym Bags For CrossFit
2. Crunch (Crunch) is an exercise to reduce belly fat for men effectively:
Crunching is also a simple method of abdominal exercises for men that you cannot ignore.
No tools are needed, and you can practice at home, don’t have to go far, persevere in following and combining a sensible diet, the dream of a perfect six-pack is not hard.
Crunching the belly helps to burn belly fat, acting on the entire muscle group from the sternum region to the pelvis, the oblique muscle next to the waist helps the body be stronger and firmer.
The simple steps to perform this exercise is as follows:
- You lie flat on the floor, your head, back, and butt close to the ground. The legs are up and down on the knees, and hands are crossed and placed behind the administrator for the most comfortable.
- Lift the head and shoulders slowly up from the floor in such a way that they create the ground at an angle of about 45 degrees, the lower back still touching the ground and breathing in.
- Lower yourself back down and exhale gently. Repeat the above steps until you have completed the exercise
Note: When lifting, do not use your hands to lift as it will adversely affect the neck.
3. Reverse tummy helps reduce male belly fat:
This is an advanced movement of the primary abdominal flexing method and a lower abdomen exercise for men to help reduce fat effectively.
Do the following:
- You lie on your back on the floor, and your back is close, your legs are straight, your hands are stretching down the body, palms face down on the floor.
- Move your thighs so that it’s perpendicular to the ground, elbows parallel to the floor, keeping the legs always close together.
- You roll your pelvis and lift your hips off the ground to raise your legs and direct your toes toward the ceiling while inhaling.
- Hold the pose for 1 second and release the start position (step 2) while exhaling. Repeat the movements 10-15 times for each round, and you have completed the exercise.
4. Fold V-Up (V-Up) is an effective way to reduce belly fat for men:
This is a simple exercise for men but is appreciated to help reduce male belly fat very quickly. It exerts a substantial impact on the lower abdomen, increases the heart rate, and burns abdominal fat very well.
Detailed exercise instructions:
- You lie flat on the floor, legs outstretched and hands straight across your head.
- Slowly lift your body and legs, extending your hands towards the tips of your toes, and hold this position for about 1-3 seconds.
- You drop back to the original position, continue repeating the steps until the exercise is complete.
5. Exercise to reduce belly fat Plank:
This method of reducing belly fat for men with the Plank movement has also been applied very successfully by many friends and brought excellent results. Let’s follow these steps:
- Preparing posture: lying on your side, elbows propped up on the floor, feet propped up on the floor with toes and moderately extended.
- You lift your body off the floor and keep your body in a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
- Hold this position for 30-40 seconds and repeat three times for the best effect.
Note: This method is a bit difficult in maintaining the standard movements for the longest time, so remember to try to perform on time.
6. How to reduce belly fat for men with Side Plank exercise:
Variants from the basic Plank are also simple abdominal exercises for men to help reduce belly fat and maintain your waist toned very effectively. The movements are quite simple:
- Lie on the floor, but turn to the side, resting only one elbow on the floor.
- You lift your hips up and down steadily. Just like that, repeat the steps for the other bone. Please note that you should keep the correct posture throughout the exercise to achieve the best effect.
7. How to reduce belly fat for men by using rollers to practice reducing belly fat:
Just prepare yourself a compact abdominal roller; you already have a useful tool. The steps to perform the exercise are as follows:
- You lie face down, holding the roller with two hands, both feet kneeling on the ground. Then place the roller on the ground, in front of you, when your body weight is on your hands and knees. This is the starting position of this exercise.
- Slowly roll the roller straight out and straighten out the body, simultaneously exhaling.
- Stay in the pose for a short period and pull the person back to the starting position. Repeat the movements until the exercise is over.
8. Fold your belly with the bent chair (Decline Crunch):
This is a beneficial exercise with curved seats to help reduce fat effectively and quickly for men. You need to prepare the curved chair first and follow these steps:
- You hook your feet to the two mattresses of the chair and lie on your back.
- Place your hands on the sides of your head, palms gently on your ears, elbows on both sides.
- Lift your shoulders off the chair, pushing the lower back into the chair at the same time.
- Keep pushing your lower back down as hard as possible when you tighten your abs and exhale at the same time. Lift your shoulders off the training chair by a few centimeters and keep your lower back intact on the training chair. Remember to tighten your stomach muscles and stay in position for a few seconds.
- After a brief stretch of abdominal muscles, you lower your body to its original position. Repeat the movements until the end of the exercise.
9. Exercise to reduce male abdominal fat, lifting arms and legs sideways:
Continuing is a simple exercise to lose belly fat that you can do at home if you want to “beat” fat.
- Get into a crawling position with hands and knees perpendicular to the floor.
- Raise your left hand forward while extending your right leg straight back so that both feet and arms are parallel to the floor.
- Return to the prepared position.
- Follow step 2 for the right hand and left leg.
- Return to the prepared position.
- Repeat step 2 and continue until you reach the desired number of episodes.
Consistent implementation to quickly see the round 2 toned.
Reducing belly fat for men at home by diet:
In addition to working hard on the exercises to reduce belly fat for men as above, a reasonable diet also plays a vital role in lowering male belly fat:
- Breakfast ensures a full and nutritious serving of your body all day long activities. Eat lunch moderately, eat less in the evening.
- Drink 3-4 liters of water daily.
- Two hours before bed should not eat anything.
- Do not eat sugar and use carbonated beverages.
- Eat more foods high in protein, cut back on foods high in starch.
Above are the simple exercises to reduce belly fat for men, which can be applied and advised by fitness experts.
I hope you can apply the exercises to reduce belly fat for men suitable for you through the article. Hard training, evidently in a short time, you will be surprised at your 6-pack body.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about Exercise to Lose Belly Fat For Men. Please share this article if you find it useful. Thanks!
If you have useful additional information to help people, please comment below.
If you want to find more devices or beliefs that support your overall health, it’s below: