How to practice yoga to reduce belly fat after one week?
Use functional foods to help you lose weight, and lose belly fat faster than exercise and diet, but this is not always good for health.
If you are looking to buy health supplements that are not safe for your health, practicing yoga to reduce belly fat fast is a better and more reliable method.
If you do not have enough time or do not like to go to the gym, you can practice yoga; weight loss at home is the simplest and most basic for beginners.
Within 7 days, you will feel the change and effect of these gentle yoga movements.
Many people believe that yoga exercises only help to relax, not lose weight. However, if persistent implementation, you can lose weight effectively and quickly from yoga at home.
Are you going to a party and realize that you have gained weight without control and that your favorite dresses have become crowded?
How to lose weight in 1 week? Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
How to practice yoga exercises to reduce belly fat effectively?
While you have too little time to practice yoga at home, or even you are entirely new to yoga?
The article will guide movements that help optimize your metabolism, increase your body's ability to burn belly fat, help you reduce a significant amount of belly fat after a week.
However, you need to remember a little diet and sleep at the same time.
At the end of the lesson, you will have another secret to having a slim waist in just a few minutes, to help serve your work's purpose or help you look better when taking souvenir photos.
Do not miss:
- Zumba Exercises To Lose Belly Fat
- Plank Lose Belly Fat
- Lose Belly Fat in 1 Week At Home
- Swimming to reduce belly fat
Yoga is a great way to reduce belly fat, and it is also a great exercise that can be done at home.
There are so many health benefits of yoga. It is a very effective way to reduce belly fat and can be an excellent exercise for your body.
- The latest studies show a direct correlation between belly fat and cardiovascular disease. This makes it essential to losing belly fat as soon as possible.
- Belly fat is a crucial cause of many diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and stroke, and it also can be the reason for increased blood pressure and high cholesterol levels in the body.
- Yoga effectively reduces harmful cholesterol levels and improves blood circulation all over the body, thus making it an effective way to reduce belly fat fast.
- Yoga helps you burn more calories than any other exercise program that you could do at home or your gym.
- It helps you increase your production of energy from food by increasing your metabolism rate.
Yoga weight loss knowledge for beginners
Yoga is a method of training the mind and body that originates in India. Until now, yoga is a popular sport; Yoga is a “medicine” for you to reduce stress and prevent disease effectively that you should not ignore.
Beginners, beginners need to understand basic knowledge and techniques. You don't have to go to the gym or hire teachers.
Knowledge of Yoga is extensive so you can learn and practice by yourself at home. Maybe you become a professional Yoga coach.
Do not be too hurry with the desire to lose weight fast but ignore the basic foundation. Yoga helps to lose weight effectively and has its disadvantages, so you should pay attention to this.
If you want to learn more about Yoga knowledge, please see instructions for self-practice Yoga at home properly through detailed and complete instructions from the coach.
And please share your experience of Yoga weight loss in the comment section below!
And now let's start some fat-burning Yoga exercises!
5 yoga to reduce belly fat in 1 week:
These will be five movements that are both fast and effective that can “save” a lot for you. Discover and save to practice!
Before training, do not forget to equip yourself with Best Yoga Mat Bag 2021 to fully pack the training tools to help you complete the best exercise.
1. Cobra posture (Bhujangasana)
This action helps your stomach straighten and firm. Practicing this Yoga posture regularly helps the muscles get stronger. The back muscles, especially this yoga posture that reduces the fast fat belly recommended by top experts, can apply this move.
For the abdomen, if you practice a series of movements to lose weight in a short week.
How to practice
- 1. Lying on the floor, legs wide open, feet exposed to the level.
- 2. Two hands against the side.
- 3. Take a deep breath and lift your chest, eyes looking up at the ceiling: abdominal pain and gluteal muscle tension. Hold your posture for 15-30 seconds, paying attention to breathing evenly.
- 4. Take a deep breath and lift the taller person while bending back as much as possible, taking care not to cause back pain, keeping it still for 30-60 seconds.
- 5. Breathe out and return to your original position. Repeat the exercise 10 times and gradually improve, relaxing 15 seconds each time.
Note: When leaning backward until you stretch your abdomen and thighs and back. If it hurts, immediately reduce it, even if it hurts a little.
2. Crouching sitting position (Paschimottanasana)
One of the basic Hatha Yoga postures helps stimulate the abdomen, helps to firm, and helps stretch the hamstrings, thighs, and hips.
A yoga posture that reduces belly fat is excellent for you if you are in the menstrual cycle or have mild gastrointestinal problems during this time.
How to practice
- 1. Start in the sitting posture
- 2. Keep your back straight; stretch your legs to the front, with your feet pointing up to the ceiling.
- 3. Take a deep breath, extend your arms straight through your head, eyes looking west.
- 4. Breathe out and bend over your thighs, two hands trying to touch your toes. The head is resting on the thigh. If the new episode can hand move the ankle or leg.
- 5. If the paw touches the toes, hold it tight and pull it toward the body until it feels completely stretched.
- 6. Inhale and tighten your abdominal muscles, keep your posture up for 60-90 seconds, and increase the time as long as you get used.
- 7. Breathe out and transfer to the sitting position. Repeat ten times in the beginning and improve with time
Note: People with spinal degeneration, disk disorder, and new abdominal surgery are NOT allowed to do this exercise.
3. Boat posture (Naukasana)
This is a yoga posture that reduces the fast belly fat that people who practice yoga at home are incredibly fond of because it offers very high efficiency, is neither too easy nor too complicated, and brings a lot of excitement to the practitioner.
This action helps strengthen the abdominal muscles, reduce excess fat, strengthen the digestive system, and increase strength for hands and thighs.
How to practice
- 1. Lie on your back on the floor, your arms and legs stretched naturally.
- 2. Take a deep breath, then exhale and lift yourself, including your legs, arms, and body
- 3. Stretch your hands parallel to the floor and touch your feet
- 4. Keeping your posture steady for 60-90 seconds will help your abdominal muscles stiffen.
- 5. Breathe in, take a deep breath, and slowly lie down to your original position. Perform five times and increase evenly when used; relax 15 seconds after each exercise.
Note: Pregnant women, people with high blood pressure, stomach ulcers, hernias, arthritis, and hip joints are NOT allowed to do this exercise.
4. Bridge posture (Setubandhasana)
This article is useful for abdominal muscles. It also has some other benefits: reducing fatigue, suitable for chest and neck muscles, spine, relieving stress, depression, improving digestion, and reducing menstrual pain …
How to practice
- 1. Lie on your back on the floor, legs straight.
- 2. Collect your knees close to your buttocks.
- 3. Inhale, slowly lift your back high until your chest touches your chin without lowering your jaw, your shoulders pressed to the floor, putting your weight on your shoulders and hands. Thighs parallel to the floor. Breathe regularly. Hold this position for 2 minutes.
- 4. Exhale, slowly lower your body to the original post, rest 20-30 seconds, and repeat the movement.
Note: Do not practice this lesson when you have a neck or back injury.
5. Camel posture (Ushtrasana)
The camel movement is in contrast to the boat movement (Naukasana). This action helps us firm the abdominal muscles, fat removal on the upper body to lose weight in 1 week and improve standing posture for girls to love their favorite costumes confidently.
How to practice:
- 1. Sit in a Japanese posture (Vajrasana – Close your legs and sit on your calf).
- 2. Lift the body straight up into a Kneeling posture, put gravity on two pillows.
- 3. Breathe deeply, stretch your chest forward, put your hands behind you and touch your ankles.
- 4. Tilt yourself back until you feel the abdominal muscles stretch out.
- 5. Hold your posture for 20-30 seconds and breathe evenly.6. Breathe out and slowly return to the Japanese sitting posture. Practice five times and increase steadily once you get used to it, taking 15 seconds to rest each time.
Note: People with cardiovascular disease, degenerative spinal problems, and high blood pressure are NOT trained.
5 Yoga To Reduce Belly Fat in 1 Week Video:
Above are five yoga postures to reduce belly fat fast for those who want to lose weight in a week or busy people and do not have much time for yoga at home.
Bonus More 10 Yoga Exercises:
6. Small boat position or lie down (Wind Releasing Pose)
This is one of the easiest yoga exercises to do, a yoga exercise to lose weight and belly fat for beginners.
This relaxed posture helps you regulate stomach acid, improve metabolism, tone abdominal muscles, thigh muscles and lose weight effectively.
To do this yoga exercise, you follow:
- Use a yoga mat and spread it to the floor.
- Then lie on your back, straighten your legs, close your legs, hands on your hips.
- Bend your knees and squeeze close to your stomach, hold your legs together, hold the pillow in place, and lift your head to touch it.
- Hold the pose for a minute, breathe evenly, and put muscles into your abdomen.
- Repeat this 5 times.
Yoga exercises to lose weight are suitable for the morning; you can exercise in bed when you wake up okay!
7. Basic push or plank postures
This yoga can effectively help you lose belly fat while strengthening your hands, buttocks, and thighs.
- Hold your face down on the floor, leaning on your upper body with your forearms.
- Lift your body off the floor, resting your feet on the toes.
- Keep your back straight and tense the abdominal muscles simultaneously, forming a straight line from head to heel.
- Don't let your buttocks go down or fill up high.
- Hold that position for 30 seconds.
- Repeat 3-5 times and rest for 2 minutes before going to the next step.
8. Posture against pushing backward (Upward Plank Pose)
Adding a yoga exercise helps you lose weight effectively for beginners to practice at home.
This is a great position to stretch your upper body and increase your arms and legs' strength and improve balance in the body.
You do the following:
- Lie on your back and place your palms on the floor behind you, separated by shoulder width. The fingers pointed straight back.
- Then, press down the palms and heels on the floor.
- Slowly lift yourself, at the same time relax your neck and let your head gently tilt back.
Note that you must keep the whole body straight, do not let the buttocks down. Imagine your whole body extending from your shoulders to your feet.
9. Weight loss yoga exercises bend
Relax with this yoga practice every morning to feel more comfortable and relaxed
- Create a mountain posture
- Bend knees down, lower back straight, and slowly bend forward so that the abdomen touches the upper thigh. Keep your lower back straight, or your chest will back down. Relax your pelvis and put your weight on your heels.
- Breathe evenly and slowly stretch your chest to your pillow. Stretch your legs whenever you exhale. Push your pelvis up until your legs are fully stretched out. Hands touching the floor or clenching ankles. Straighten out the top of your head and once you've secured your ankles, use some force to stretch your torso.
- Return to the original position.
Note: Do not relax your lower back during the exercise; this is the most important part. Otherwise, the chest will be rafted and the breath uneven, making stretching ineffective.
10. Yoga exercises to lose weight posture dog face down
Proceed as follows:
- Stand upright, feet shoulder-width apart, bend down, place your hands on the floor.
- Then, move your hands slightly wider than your shoulders until both your hands and feet reach the floor completely. Remember to straighten your back, forming an inverted V-shape.
- Spread your legs wide, about shoulder-width apart, spreading your fingers apart. Press down palms down and push hips up. Relax and try to stay in this position.
- Perform 10 times.
11. Posture of children
Practice yoga weight loss with children's posture.
You do the following:
- Sit on your knees when you feel most comfortable.
- Extend knees and hips, breathing evenly.
- Bend forward between your thighs and exhale.
- Reach straight over your head, in line with your knees or your hands close to your body.
- Relax your shoulders on the floor and relax.
12. Yoga exercises to lose weight at home with the tree posture
Basic yoga exercises for weight loss for beginners, from that simple and extremely comfortable shape. Practice every morning to be more effective!
Proceed as follows:
- Stand up straight; arms stretched out at your sides.
- Bend your right knee and place your right foot on the inside of your left thigh. The soles of the feet are pressed tightly into the thighs.
- Boy legs stand straight, keep balance. Inhale and slowly raise your hands over your head from both sides and press your palms together.
- Eyes looking straight ahead.
- The spine is straightened. The whole body is tense, like a string. Keep breathing deeply; each time you exhale, relax your body more.
- Breathe out slowly, gently lowering your hands to the sides. Slowly lower your right foot to the floor.
- Return to the original position and repeat the same for the left leg and right thigh.
13. Lose weight with a wide standing posture
This Yoga pose is a little difficult for you to practice, but please be patient. Very effective for weight loss and increased toughness.
You do the following:
- Stand up straight, arms stretched out on both sides of your body, making a mountain pose.
- Jump out to have your feet about 120cm apart. Slightly rotate the heels out, eyes looking ahead.
- Put your hands in the prayer position, leaning against the chest bone.
- Fold your torso down from your hips until almost parallel to the floor. Straighten neck and back. Breathe evenly, eyes looking straight at the floor.
14. Warrior position 1
This movement is often seen in yoga exercises to help reduce weight at home is both simple and effective.
- Stand straight and walk left to the left; bend your left knee to a 90-degree angle.
- Right foot back. Slowly raise your hands high, palms facing each other.
- Hold this position for 8 to 10 breaths, then switch to the side.
- Repeat this pose 10 to 12 times.
15. Warrior position 2
This yoga exercise helps extend the inner hip and thigh to improve the digestive system and reduce back pain and weight loss.
- Stand up straight, step your left foot forward, turn your right leg 90 degrees, your left leg inwards at a 45-degree angle, bend your left knee and raise your arms outstretched to the sides about shoulder height, eyes following your right hand yours.
- Hold this position for 8-10 breaths.
- Repeat to the other side.
With these movements, experts recommend yoga in the morning to lose weight more effectively. However, depending on each person's time to arrange it properly, it may be early morning or late afternoon.
To lose weight by practicing Yoga, you must persevere in performing; although the results are a bit long, it helps you lose weight in the long term and most sustainable.
Please read the instructions carefully and pay special attention to contraindications movements for specific subjects to practice safe and most effective.
And finally, what will help you wear a dress or a youthful outfit in just a few minutes, you'll have great photos with friends and relatives:
You will find the usefulness of this product to support you extremely well at work and even when you exercise to reduce belly fat; view Best Waist Trainer for Weight Loss
What can we learn from this knowledge?
- So what have we learned in this article?
- Can you really lose a lot of real long-term and sustained yoga after a week?
The answer is that you will lose a little bit initially, but if you do not maintain a regular exercise schedule, your efforts for the past week will not be helpful.
Vigorous exercise helps you reduce your waist size in a week with yoga exercises combined, and diets reduce energy intake.
In a week will help you to fit into clothes, there will be beautiful pictures, but to achieve the best long-term and best effect for your health, be steadfast in exercising according to a specific schedule prolong, consider it a part of your life; you will achieve satisfactory results.
- 6 Ways To Reduce Belly Fat Fast At Home Highly Effective For You
- 5 Dietary Tips for Reducing Belly Fat
- Lose Belly Fat Overnight Maybe or Not? Things To Know To Succeed
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about “Yoga To Reduce Belly Fat in 1 Week” and bring some small value. Please share this article if you feel it is useful. Thanks!