Diet has always been one of the most important things not only for bodybuilders but also for ordinary people like us.
In the energy-generating ingredients that help the bodywork, fats make up to 50% of the raw materials for energy, and the fats are broken down into good fats and bad fats.
In the scope of this article, we will learn a good fat comes from fish that is fish oil, in the composition of fish oil there are many nutrients, especially Omega 3.
Today we will find out how fish oil has effects on the body, especially those who love bodybuilding. Now BellyFatZone invite you to refer to this article together!
What is fish oil?
Fish Oil (also known as Fish Oil) are oils derived from the cell tissues of oily fish such as mackerel, tuna, salmon, sardines …
Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which help a lot for human health, especially for sportsmen, or bodybuilders.
You will probably see many times why many people still choose to buy fish oil when they have not bought whey or other products because it is so important for the development of muscles, bones and joints …
Fish oil really plays a very important role, especially for those who do not eat enough fish every day …
We will share with you the benefits of fish oil for bodybuilders and why on this list of indispensable sports foods for bodybuilders.
Read more: Omega 3 Fatty Acid Health Benefit
What is the role of fish oil in bodybuilding and in every day?
Fish Oil also known as Fish Oil has 2 main types as follows:
- Types containing oil-soluble vitamins A and D
- Type contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
Fish oil dosage like?
For people who like to exercise, the EPA and DHA content in fish oil is very important, especially EPA. That is why when choosing to buy fish oil pills for bodybuilding, DO READ THE Ingredients CAREFULLY.
Attention!!! Something too much is not good, so is fish oil. Therefore, you MUST NOT DRINK more than 4 grams/day.
The perfect benchmark is 1.5-3.9 grams/day. In particular, those who eat too much fish every day do not necessarily drink.
Should take fish oil pills MORNING because at this time our body absorbs Omega-3 best, after 14 hours, the effect will no longer be the same as at first.
Benefits of fish oil for weightlifters
One of the first rules to remember is to take fish oil every day.
This is quite an important rule because you do not all eat fish every day and because of going to practice, your nutritional content needs to be improved.
1. Help create lean muscle, stimulate muscle growth
- In fish oil contains an extremely good source of fatty acids, maintaining stability and stimulating growth cells, supporting the growth of muscles.
- Accelerates muscle recovery after training, anti-inflammatory keeps muscle mass.
- Promote the synthesis of amino acids and proteins in the human body, especially can be used with protein supplements such as Whey Protein milk, BCAAs .., its use is greatly increased. .
- Using fish oil in meals also stimulates the process of building lean muscle tissue from nutrients absorbed from food.
2. Helping bones and joints stronger
During exercise, wear and tear will inevitably occur, leading to bone pain, arthritis … Therefore, using fish oil is the best way to lubricate the joints.
However, that only supports and you should take the osteoarthritis pills.
In general, whether you are a teenager or an adult, you should use fish oil to ensure that your bones and joints are healthy and less painful.
3. Effects on weight
Which fish oil is good for bodybuilders will help with weight control. Fish Oil also helps increase lean muscle, gain weight, burn excess fat.
In general, it is the number of calories left in your body each day that determines whether you gain weight or lose weight.
4. Reducing the concentration of Cholesterol in the blood
Cholesterol levels in the blood will cause many cardiovascular risks. Use fish oil to have a healthy heart.
To be able to keep a stable amount of cholesterol, your body needs to regularly consume fish oil. Just eating fish every day will help your body to easily produce more good HDL cholesterol.
People with more HDL will have less risk of heart disease … Fish oil also helps to disperse Triacylglycerol, then combines with cholesterol in the body to form Chylomicrons compound.
5. Good for women’s menopause
In addition to its effects on the athletes, fish oil has many other benefits.
Women as soon as they enter menopause, the body begins to reduce the ability to produce estrogen and progesterone, making bones weaker and bad skin.
The best solution now is that women need to drink fish oil every day.
6. Improve mood
Anxiety and depression are two more common diseases today and fish oil will help you fight them.
Many people often eat foods containing carbs because they help the body to synthesize Serotonin. This is a neurotransmitter. So is fish oil.
7. Eye disorders
Just drink fish oil regularly every week, you will see the dry eyes decrease clearly. Fish oil also contains a lot of vitamins A and D to help brighten eyes.
Therefore, as long as you are over 18 years old and do not eat enough fish every day, buy fish oil to supplement enough.
8. Increase resistance
Many researchers have proven that fish oil improves the body’s resistance. As a result, the body will easily fight off bacteria.
Although this is the way, do not take advantage of the fish oil. In order to stay healthy, you need a healthy diet and scientific practice.
9. Alzheimer’s disease
Scientists have conducted a lot of studies and demonstrated a strong link between fish oil and Alzheimer’s disease. Drinking fish oil will help your brain function better.
Are there any side effects of taking fish oil?
When taking fish oil, you may experience some of the following side effects:
- Abdominal pain: Only occurs when drinking too much fish oil, can not fully digest.
- Heartburn: Due to drinking too much
- Diarrhea: As above
- Heartburns fish smell: Due to drinking fish oil when hungry
- Difficulty breathing: (rare), due to severe allergies (if stopped immediately)
In short, as long as you take the allowable dosage and don’t have allergies, you can be assured. However, during the period of use, you need to observe, if there are signs of abnormality, see a doctor.
Those who should not take fish oil
Although fish oil is quite safe and has many health benefits, fish oil is still considered a supplement group that can cause many problems.
1. People with digestive problems
People with gastrointestinal diseases often absorb fish oil very poorly. So if absorbed in excess, there will be bloating, abdominal pain, heartburn.
Therefore, for these people, before using or wishing to supplement fish oil, consult a doctor.
2. RESTRICTION NOT FOR CHILDREN
Children under 5 years old or even under 15 years SHOULD NOT use or consult a doctor. Despite the good amount of DHA, EPA is not good for body development in children.
In this case, it is usually best to eat a lot of fish each day.
3. Mental disorder
Using fish oil a lot can cause depression and aggravation of the disorder. Usually, doctors advise patients to consult before using fish oil.
4. Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
In this case, absolutely do not use fish oil because it can cause lead, sulphur, affecting children. Omega-3 also causes uterine bleeding.
5. Sensitive body
Anyone with allergies or hypersensitivity should NOT DRINK.
How Omega 3 Helps Build Muscle: Increase Protein Synthesis- Thomas DeLauer
How to preserve fish oil, avoid substance loss or metabolism
Light and heat are the enemies of omega-3 fish oils. So, please keep in a dark place, away from sunlight. High or low temperatures or humidity also spoil it. Please choose room temperature, no light.
In addition, not all products can be used. If you’re looking for fish oil pills, choose to buy the following products, sourced from top brands.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “benefits of fish oil capsules for gym”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!
5 Best Selling Fish Oil Nutritional Supplements:
Detailed features of Best Selling Products
Nature Made Fish Oil 1000 mg Softgels, 175 Count Value Size for Heart Health† (Packaging May Vary)
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 87-day supply of Nature Made Fish Oil, 1000 mg softgels, 175 softgels per bottle.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3s fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.)
- Every 2 softgels provide 600 mg of heart-healthy omega-3 (500 mg EPA/DHA). Adults, take 2 softgels daily with water and a meal.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Dr Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength, 2,000mg, Burpless, Non-GMO, NSF-Certified (180 Softgels)
- PREMIUM QUALITY & TRIPLE STRENGTH: 2,000 mg of fish oil delivering 1,400 mg of Omega-3's (800 mg EPA, 600 mg DHA) per serving.
- BETTER ABSORPTION & NO FISHY AFTERTASTE: Enteric coating for better absorption of the essential fatty acids and no fishy aftertaste or burps.
- 100% NON-GMO WILD-CAUGHT FISH: Sourced from fresh, wild-caught fish and made in an FDA registered & GMP-certified facility.
- ULTIMATE PURIFICATION: Purified using molecular distillation to remove heavy metals, PCB's & other toxins.
- NSF CERTIFIED: Third party tested for product purity, effectiveness, ingredient safety, nutritional value and label accuracy. The highest standard guaranteed.
Nature's Bounty Fish Oil 1200 mg Omega-3, Heart Health, 200 Rapid Release Softgels
- "FOR YOUR HEART 200-count, 1200mg, 360mg of Omega-3, Fish Oil Softgels. Omega-3 Fish Oil is among the superfoods whose benefits may include lowering the risk of coronary heart disease**."
- "OMEGA-3 EPA & DHA Nature’s Bounty Fish Oil Softgels contain the two most studied Omega-3 fatty acids. Fatty acids are essential nutrients that help support the health of your cardiovascular system*. "
- "MERCURY-FREE Because they’re from the trusted vitamin experts at Nature’s Bounty, these high-quality Fish Oil Softgels are purified to eliminate mercury. "
- PURITY IS OUR PRIORITY Nature’s Bounty is committed to safety and purity in all our supplements. Our Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels contain no shellfish. They are non-GMO, gluten- and sugar-free, and contain no artificial colors or sweeteners.
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS Nature’s Bounty Fish Oil Softgels are a product of 50 years of dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence.
Sundown Fish Oil Omega 3- 1290 mg, 72 Odorless Coated Mini Softgels (Packaging May Vary) Non-GMOË†, Free of Gluten, Dairy, Artificial Flavors
- Contains odorless Omega-3 fatty acid.
- Supports heart and cardiovascular health.*
- Does not contain any gluten, wheat, milk.
- Made with select varieties of deep sea cold water fish.
- Easy to swallow coated mini softgels.
Nature's Bounty Fish Oil 1200 mg Twin Packs, 180-Count per bottle (360 Total Count) Rapid Release Liquid Softgels
- OMEGA 3S: Each serving of Nature's Bounty Fish Oil 1200 milligram soft gels contains 360 milligram of Omega 3s. Nature's Bounty Omega 3s are comprised of EPA and DHA that helps support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular system. This odorless formula is held to the highest purity and potency standards
- HEALTHY HEART AND METABOLISM: Omega 3 fatty acids, like those in Nature's Bounty Fish Oil, are considered “good” fats important for cellular health, heart health and metabolic health and can help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range
- HEART HEALTH: Nature's Bounty provides heart health support for you to be your healthy best. Nature's Bounty Fish Oil is just part of the line of heart health supplements offered to support your health and your body
- NATURE'S BOUNTY, BETTER OFF HEALTHY: Health conscious people have trusted Nature’s Bounty products for decades. Our dedication to quality, consistency, and scientific research has resulted in vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence
- COMPARE NATURE'S BOUNTY products to Bixa Botanical, Na'trition, Women's Health Network, Organic India, Vimerson Health, Zhou, New Chapter, Baetea, Nature's Way, BioScience Nutrition, Nature's Secret, Bio Schwartz, Health Concerns, Nested, Havasu, and OHCO
Wish you find your favourite product!