Tips to lose weight with foods in the kitchen are always a concern for many women because it doesn't need too much effort; paying attention will have a good effect, but you need persistence.
Oats are good for weight loss: How to use them effectively? Oats are a nutritious, healthy grain with a good weight loss effect. However, to achieve effective weight loss with oats, in this article, Bellyfatzone shares excellent ways for you to achieve results in your weight loss plan.
Does eating oats help with weight loss?
Eating oats helps to lose weight effectively, which is the assertion of many people who have done weight loss that way.
Although oats are a starch, 100 grams provide only 348 calories. With the above calories, you can still comfortably work all day long without worrying about hunger or fatigue.
Contains less sugar
Few starches contain as low sugar content as oats. In 100g of oats, there is only 1% sucrose. In particular, sucrose is absorbed and converted into nutrients, not stored as fat.
Contains good fats
Oats contain the main ingredients including:
The unsaturated fats that support food metabolism prevent bad cholesterol from forming in the blood.
In addition to weight loss, oats also fight skin aging and prevent cardiovascular and vestibular diseases in the elderly. For children, cereals also supplement calcium and iron to help children develop comprehensively and grow tall.
Read more: How to eat pizza without gaining weight?
How to eat oats to lose weight quickly and safely
Many dieters are in a state of cravings for carbs and have to struggle a lot between going back to eating carbs or fasting to continue losing weight. Please note immediately seven ways to eat oats to lose weight effectively and safely without staying away from starch.
Oatmeal porridge for weight loss
Oatmeal is a rich source of fiber and contains very few calories. This is a dish that many people use to lose weight because they create a feeling of fullness quickly. Moreover, porridge is easy to eat, simple to cook, and ensures maximum nutrition.
How to cook porridge
- Soak oat porridge in warm water for about 20 minutes and then boil with 500ml of filtered water.
- After 12 minutes, stir well, and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- When the oats are cooked, they will turn golden brown; season with a bit of salt to taste, then turn off the heat.
- Spoon the porridge into the newspaper, and serve with fresh milk, fruit, or whatever you want.
Pure oat porridge is nutritious, but eating continuously can cause boredom. You can cook with vegetables, beef, or seafood, all super delicious, and ensure enough protein.
Godly weight loss with how to cook black bean water with oats
This is a “magic” weight loss drink you cannot miss on your diet menu. Oats are high in protein and low in fat; Black beans rehydrate and become a combo to remove excess fat in every partition when you use it regularly. Black bean oat water is a great way to reduce postpartum belly fat that the sisters pass on.
Instructions for cooking oat and black beans
- Roast 50g oats, and 100g black beans on high heat, then let cool.
- Place the black beans and oats in a pot or cup with a lid, one at a time.
- Pour 200ml boiling water, and cover tightly.
- After 15 minutes, you have an extraordinarily healthy and fragrant cup of water.
- The water taste is similar to black bean tea, so it is easy to drink.
If you don't have time, you should roast the above ingredients and drink instead of filtered water every day. After only one week, you will be surprised by the significant weight loss and bright white, rosy skin.
Read more: How to gain weight fast for skinny people?
Tips for balancing oats with unsweetened fresh milk
Losing weight with oats and sugar-free milk is the perfect recipe. Two foods with a low sugar index, containing many beneficial bacteria and a variety of minerals, help in the process of fat loss, acne treatment, and skin beautification.
Eat directly: You can mix pre-roasted oats with unsweetened milk and fruits. You can apply the above method for breakfast and snacks.
Milk Oatmeal Porridge: Cook oat porridge with skim milk, as usual, and served with ham, fruit, and granola.
How to make delicious banana oat cakes, safe weight loss
If you want to both lose weight and enjoy snacking, make delicious and fat-free banana oat cakes immediately. Bananas have the effect of restraining starches, bringing them straight down to the large intestine without needing to be metabolized or absorbed.
When combined with bananas and oats, phytonutrients slow the oxidation process, breaking down the microlayer to help the body retain good energy.
- You should use pepper banana for two ripe bananas because banana pepper is softer and sweeter.
- 150g oats
- One chicken egg
- 100ml fresh milk
- 7g baking powder to create foam for the cake
- 2g dry yeast
- Mixed nuts like raisins, chestnuts, walnuts
How to make banana and oat cake
- Put the bananas in a large bowl and mash them
- Separate egg yolks, and mix bananas with 100ml milk.
- Add oats, dry yeast, and baking powder to the bowl, and use a hand mixer until you get a thick mixture.
- Brush a thin layer of cooking oil onto the mold and pour the mixture in.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 17 minutes. After 10 minutes, open the oven, so the hot air does not pit the cake.
- At the end of 17 minutes, remove the cake and let it cool. Store the cake in the refrigerator and use it for breakfast.
Oatmeal banana cake has a characteristic aroma of bananas' sweet and sour taste. Eating with honey, strawberry jam, or yogurt will be better. You can replace the oven with a rice cooker that is still delicious and beautiful.
Read more: How to breathing exercises? Thought it was easy? But not everyone knows
Effective weight loss oats combined with sweet potatoes
Oats and sweet potatoes contain a lot of good starch for people to lose weight. Sweet potatoes are beneficial for the intestines, promoting digestive activity; Oats provide zinc and manganese, creating a foundation for muscle development. This menu is suitable for those who want to improve their waistline and build abs.
There are many ways to combine oats with sweet potatoes, the type of which are:
– Oatmeal sweet potato cake
– Sweet potato oat soup…
Note: You should not eat oats or sweet potatoes; only use 2-3 meals/per week. Although the starch in these two foods is good, overeating can still cause weight gain.
Make a simple oat smoothie for good fat loss.
Drinking oat smoothies is the secret to the beauty and slim figure of Middle Eastern women. A smoothie with a large amount of Saponin and Avenanthramides helps to regulate and balance hormones and remove cholesterol accumulated in muscle areas.
- Just spend 5 minutes, and you have a delicious-healthy-cheap smoothie.
- Boil 150ml of filtered water, add 100g of dry oats, and stir well.
- After 5 minutes, decant the oats and put the seeds in the blender with fresh milk.
- Pour the smoothie into a cup or bottle and store it in the refrigerator.
To enhance the flavor of your smoothie, blend oats with bananas, apples, or strawberries. Do not leave the smoothie for more than 24 hours because the enzyme will make the water sour, increasing the risk of poisoning when ingested.
Eat oats to lose weight with yogurt.
Breakfast and snacks are the best times to eat oat yogurt. Both oats and yogurt are excellent sources of protein. In addition, yogurt contains a lot of beneficial bacteria, enhancing the function of the digestive system and maintaining body shape.
To increase the effectiveness of weight loss, you should choose a low-sweet, low-fat yogurt with a calorie index of less than 50. Combine with fresh fruit and dry cereal to make the dish more attractive.
Read more: Does exercise increase lung capacity? yoga exercises to improve respiratory system
Effective weight loss route with oats
When losing weight with oats, you must clearly define your goals. Below, Hong Ha Hospital Cosmetics helps you to plan two specific weight loss routes.
Quick weight loss menu with oats in 7 days
The golden rule you must keep in mind during the seven days is to eat only oats. With the above menu, you can lose at least 3 kg within seven days and still meet the nutrients.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal porridge, half an apple, 1 cup of orange juice.
- Lunch: 200g pan-fried chicken breast, tomato salad, and sprouts.
- Dinner: 2 cookies, 1 cup of soy milk.
- Breakfast: Oats mixed with yogurt, one boiled sweet potato.
- Lunch: 2 egg whites, 300g steamed shrimp, boiled cabbage.
- Dinner: Oatmeal soup, 1 cup of grapefruit juice
- Breakfast: 2 slices of black bread, avocado smoothie.
- Lunch: Stir-fried cauliflower with beef (using olive oil) and two pieces of tofu.
- Dinner: Eat dry oats and 1 cup of fresh milk without sugar.
- Breakfast: 3 pieces of banana oat cake, 1 cup of orange juice.
- Lunch: 300gr boiled pork, one chicken egg, fried squash.
- Dinner: Green bean oat tea, one baked sweet potato.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal porridge minced meat, black bean juice 1 cup.
- Lunch: Spinach salad with cold meat, 100gr chicken breast with mushrooms.
- Dinner: 1 boiled corn, 1 cup of roasted black bean juice.
- Breakfast: 2 oat cakes, one omelet, 1 cup of carrot juice.
- Lunch: 250g pan-fried duck breast, boiled vegetables.
- Dinner: 3 pieces of papaya, strawberry smoothie
- Breakfast: Pumpkin oat soup, one box of yogurt.
- Lunch: 200g salmon with lemon sauce, cucumber pomegranate salad.
- Dinner: Stir-fried kidney beans with bean sprouts, green bean juice 1 cup.
Notes when processing
– Do not use butter or ordinary vegetable oil; replace it with peanut oil, olive oil, or specialized dietary oil.
– Do not add sugar to sweeten the dish.
– The above menu only applies to those who want to force weight quickly; not suitable for people with low blood pressure and breastfeeding women.
Long-term weight loss with oats
Although the weight loss effect is not fast, the long-term oat-based weight loss diet will help the body slowly adapt to the new eating habits. The minimum duration of the itinerary is three months. Specifically:
The first month
Include oats in the menu of breakfast or snacks to get used to it. Cook oats with meat and vegetables to relieve boredom and mix them with other favorite foods.
You still eat rice and typical food in the main meals. However, be careful not to eat more than 1000 calories/per meal.
Once you get used to oats, you start to increase the number and frequency of oat-containing meals during the week. If the first month only eats 1-2 times, then the second month, push up to 3-4 times/week.
In the 2nd month, you should limit the seasoning when cooking and learn to eat whole oats. In the main meals, gradually replace with oats.
Entering the 3rd month, the body and taste know how to lose weight with oats. You can include them in your main meal or use them flexibly in side meals.
In addition, you need to add a lot of green vegetables and fresh fruits and exercise daily to keep the body firm and healthy.
Note how eating oats to lose weight is not counterproductive
People with gout or excess protein in the body should not use oats. The reason is that oats are rich in protein, and the above use cases can worsen the disease.
People with digestive disorders must avoid oat products because they can prolong the problem. Whole oats are the cause of bloating.
To minimize unwanted side effects, start with a low dose and gradually increase to the desired amount. The side effects will also disappear as the body gets used to it.
You should avoid eating oats if you have problems such as difficulty swallowing or chewing food. Because using oats that are not chewed properly can cause a risk of intestinal blockage.
People who want to lose weight should use up to 200g of oats daily.
People with type 2 diabetes should only consume up to 38g of oats per day.
People with high cholesterol should eat up to 150 grams of oats per day.
Read more: Caffeine Effects on The Body – Know to use Wisely
Is it safe to eat oats to lose weight?
Eating oats to lose weight is a safe solution applied by many people. Oats contain many nutrients that help you not feel as tired as when taking weight loss pills.
Not only that, eating oats for weight loss also supports you in limiting calorie intake while still providing a full range of essential vitamins and minerals for your daily activities.
Will the weight come back when I stop eating oats?
When you stop eating oats, your weight will not increase again if you keep a scientific and regular diet and exercise. On the contrary, if you do not control your diet, do not exercise, or sit a lot, the possibility of gaining weight back is very high.
The above article has helped you when losing weight with oats. You must persevere and patiently follow a scientific diet with a 7-day menu to achieve the desired effect and ensure safety and health.
If you find the article on Belly fat zone helpful, please share it with someone who needs it; thanks!