In addition to belly fat, back fat and shoulder fat are also two types of fat that we need to consider if you want good health and good body shape; the positions in the back and shoulders are lice positions that are much harder to impact compared to our tummy position.
The key is to lose the fat that is not needed. If you are looking for a quick way to lose weight, you should consider following this guide.
To do this, you need to understand how the fat is stored in your body and then create a diet plan that will allow you to get rid of all the fat you currently have.
You need to understand how the fat is stored in your body, what happens when you eat, and how you can burn backfat faster than any other fat!
Therefore, when you accumulate fat in these positions, you need to have quite special exercises and a reasonable diet to maximize safe fat reduction.
- Since when are you no longer confident on your “sexy” tight tops?
- Since when do backless dresses become an obsession with you?
- It’s been a long time.
- You are losing confidence because your back is quite fat?
So what is better than that when you only take a few minutes to read the article below and find the fastest way to reduce back and shoulder fat! Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
See Also :
- How To Stop Cravings For Weight Loss While Making Sure You Don’t Get Tired
- Eat clean quick meal ideas in 20 minutes
- 11 Most Basic Exercises – Self- Practice Yoga at Home Properly
- Approximately 50 High Protein, Low Fat Foods are budget-friendly for everyone
- Should We Lose Weight By Skipping Dinner?
- Weight Gain Meal Plan When You Want to Increase Muscle Mass Before Toning
The cause of back fat
The shirt marks make you quite uncomfortable, especially when you wear a tight shirt or skirt open back must be the obsession of many girls. The culprit is the extra fat in the back.
There are many back fat causes, but it’s mainly because you choose and wear the wrong bra size.
It may also be due to the less sedentary, more unhealthy eating habits, which can accumulate excess fat, including the back.
So there are ways to reduce fat in the back? Let’s take a look at how to reduce back and shoulder fat is shared below. If you want to focus only on back fat, not shoulder, you can read exercises to lose back fat.
Exercises to reduce back fat
1. Exercises for reducing back fat include 3 consecutive movements
The dream of a slim, sexy body will not be far away if you only need to spend 20 minutes a day performing the following movements.
Instructions for performing simple back fat exercises at home:
For those new to the practice of reducing belly fat, you practice three movements in turn and repeat 3 rounds.
For those in good shape and who have practised for a long time, you can practice 5-7 rounds.
You should pay attention to performing the correct posture and, depending on your condition to practice reducing back fat effectively.
Step 1: Lie on your stomach on the carpet, but the person in the most comfortable position, your toes touching the floor.
Keep your hands close to your hips, your hands touch the carpet, and hold your chest higher than the ground, face-up.
Step 2: Your legs remain in position. The body you make: Use your hands to push your body up.
Step 3: Slowly lower the upper body back to the preparation position as in step 1. Repeat 20 times to complete the back fat reduction exercise.
Read more: Best Exercise Mats
2. Effective in reducing back and shoulder fat:
Step 1: Sit comfortably on the carpet, your legs are bent, and your feet touch the carpet. Keep your hands perpendicular to the carpet and lift your butt with your hands about 5cm above the carpet.
Step 2: Keep the position of arms and legs, hips higher. Then lower the hips back to the position of step 1. Repeating the movement 20 times is a good way to reduce back fat.
3. Help reduce waist fat
Step 1: Start with Plank: your arms are upright so that perpendicular to the floor, hips, legs, and head form a straight line.
Then hold your left hand firmly, turn to the right and raise your right hand up vertically, eyes looking to the right.
Step 2: You keep the Plank posture, do the same step 1 with the other side: Head firmly right hand, turn to the left, and face towards the left.
Perform 20 repetitions, each party making 10 times.
You can also refer to the following simple exercises as a very effective way to reduce back fat.
Exercises to reduce back fat Video:
2. Reduce waist fat with skipping exercises
Jump rope is a very gentle sport and suitable for most girls.
Help your body to exercise more; the back is more active, the fat tissue in the back is also so burned, may become more toned and return to your slim body to wish.
Read more: Best Jump Ropes For You.
3. Superman postural back fat reduction exercises
This exercise is quite simple, just lying in one place can reduce back fat.
Instructions for performing the gesture:
- You lie on your stomach, stretching your legs and arms.
- Then slowly lift the front part of your body, including your head and shoulders, with your legs up. Stay on your stomach so that the body’s focus is focused on the abdomen.
- Hold your posture for 20 seconds and then return to the starting position. You can take a 20-30 second break and continue with the exercise. Repeat 3 times to complete. This is an effective way to reduce back fat.
How to reduce back shoulder fat from the diet:
What to eat back fat? This question is similar to the question of how to eat to reduce body fat. It would help if you kept in mind some of the following guidelines.
In addition to performing the exercises to reduce the back fat mentioned above, a reasonable diet is also essential, contributing significantly to a girlfriend with a more confident body.
Nutrition experts recommend that you should only consume 30 Kcal/kg of body weight per day if you want to lose weight. Still have to ensure the body is full of nutrients for working and studying activities.
Reducing back fat is only really effective if you apply both exercise and note in the diet.
You need to adjust a little in your diet to reduce the waist fat most effectively.
1. Cut down on calories
If every day you lose 500 calories in your diet, you will lose 0.5kg per week. This is a moderate and reasonable weight loss rate; you should not lose too fast and too much.
The more fat you lose, the less you can not control.
But make sure that when the total body fat decreases, combined with exercises to tone the back, your back will be thinner significantly.
2. Quality meals
Although you have a headache because of reducing back fat, do not think about fasting to reduce fat. Cut out a moderate amount of calories and make sure the meal is full of the following:
- Protein: Protein in meat, fish, eggs, some vegetables, and beans, seafood will make your body more toned. You should consume 21-28g of these foods at each meal.
- Vegetables and fruits: These are low-calorie dishes that provide many essential nutrients for the body to function. See also low-calorie foods for people who want to lose weight.
- Healthy grains: Whole grains are high in fiber and have B vitamins. Focus on whole grains so you don’t lose weight.
- Note, you should see more articles on a diet for gym people. Besides, it would help if you chose to buy Whey Gold ON milk to increase muscle fat loss.
3. Take advantage of long-lasting dishes
One of the most important parts of a fat-loss diet is controlling hunger. How to eat less but still full and full?
- Divide into several small meals every day: Healthy snacks will keep you energized, not starving, leading to snacking.
- Add good fats to your diet: This substance takes a long time to digest, so it will keep you feeling full. Good fat sources are salmon, tuna, sardines, mackerel, olive oil, flax seeds, peanut butter, fresh avocado, etc.
- Besides, protein and complex carbs will also help you dispel hunger. Complex carbs are high in fiber and ensure your digestive systems, such as starchy vegetables, legumes, and whole grains …
4. No snacks
It will be hard to get your dream shape if you are pampered and easy on yourself.
Minimize the tempting, greasy, and sugar-rich snacks like sweets, milkshakes, and soft drinks. Instead, drink plain water or unsweetened fruit juice.
Tips to reduce shoulder and back fat you should know:
- It would help if you ate starches that contain high fibre, such as brown rice, corn, and potatoes, …
- Limit sugary foods and sugary drinks.
- Preferably use protein-rich foods from milk; note the use of sugar-free and low-fat beans and fresh fish.
- Avoid high-fat foods like fatty meats, sausages, cheese, etc. High cholesterol foods like animal meats help reduce back fat. Instead, use plant-based oils like canola oil, olive oil, coconut oil, etc.
- You should eat more green vegetables and fruits to help the body supplement vitamins and fibre such as sweet potatoes, pumpkins, okra, bananas, bananas, grapefruit, guava, and dragon fruit … It should be noted, that at least you need to eat 400g of green vegetables/day.
- Increase drinking water from 2-3 litres/day to enhance metabolism, and purify the body. Drinking 1 glass of water before meals help dilute gastric juice and reduce your cravings. This is a big note on how to reduce shoulder fat effectively.
Note: You absolutely do not skip meals because the next meal, you tend to “load” more, and the body will absorb more; the excess fat will thus accumulate more and more.
Bonus 20 steps to reduce Arm and Shoulder fat:
Above are some of the fastest ways to reduce back fat and diet to help reduce back fat effectively, which many of you have applied very successfully.
What do we learn?
What we have learned here is to combine proper exercise with a high-fibre diet to help you maintain a feeling of fullness, but in fact, your energy intake is not too much.
The training still follows the basic principles that exercise the whole body to reduce body fat, then you will train more muscles in the shoulder and back.
These exercises help increase fat burning in these positions without being pulled up by other body fat.
If you only focus on the shoulder and back area, the result will not last long and thus does not reach our desired goal, do the full body first.
- The Way Korean Stars Lose Weight For the Perfect Body
- Exercise to Lose Belly Fat For Men Fast Efficient at Home – Time-Saving
- How Many Km Should I Walk a Day to Lose Weight and Belly Fat?
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about Lose Back and Shoulder Fat. Please share this article if you find it useful. Thanks!
If you want to find more devices or beliefs that support your overall health, it’s below: