If you are a regular person concerned with health issues and supplements to support your health, you will surely know brand Blackmores from Australia.
There are many world-famous products of this brand, but in this article, we will find out a new product launched in a short time by this manufacturer with many proven effective uses.
Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil is the top-selling health protection product of the Blackmores brand.
This is one of Australia’s reputable brands specializing in the research and production of healthy foods. If you have heard about Blackmores Primrose Oil’s benefits, now Bellyfatzone to find out in detail, review this product review through this article!
What is Blackmores Evening Primrose oil?
Over 80 years of establishment and development, Blackmores is now one of the leading brands in the health care and food protection industry.
Starting from the belief in a completely natural, friendly, and environmentally sustainable health care system, Blackmores develops on the knowledge and experience of leading experts in pharmaceutical chemistry.
See Also :
- Top 10 Best Supplements for Muscle Growth Fast 2022
- Top 14 Best Meal Replacement Shakes for Diabetics 2022
- Cellucor Alpha Amino Review 2022 – Bridges For Effective Bodybuilding
- 12 Best Powdered Electrolyte Drinks 2022
- Top 19 Best Cheap Whey Protein Powder 2022
- Top 19 Best Budget Blender 2022 – have a cool head to decide
Blackmores’ range of vitamin A, vitamin D, …) mineral, herbal and nutritional supplements are formulated using high-quality ingredients.
These ingredients are sourced from around the world. According to standard practice, they are made according to the exact requirements of the International Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and the Cooperative Pharmaceutical Inspection Program (PIC / s). Good production (GMP) ( 1 ) is strictly Australian.
Blackmores Evening Primrose oil is a natural Omega 6 supplement in the form of gamma-linoleic acid.
Products are suitable for women with premenstrual syndrome, endocrine disorders, and pre-menopause. Besides, the pill can also be used for men who want to improve their health and children who need an Omega 6 supplement.
Currently, its products have been officially distributed and widely used in many countries around the world.
Blackmores Evening Primrose oil has the main ingredient of Evening Primrose oil, which contains abundant Omega 6 in the form of gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) 1000mg.
This ingredient brings many benefits to women’s physiological health, skin, and hair,... Besides, the product can also be used by men who want to enhance health and improve skin and hair problems.
Read more: Blackmores Multivitamin Review
What are the benefits of Blackmores Primrose Oil?
Ingredients of Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil:
- Each Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil capsule contains 1000mg pure cold-pressed primrose oil, providing 100mg gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- The product is free of yeast, gluten, colorants, and sweeteners.
- Blackmores evening primrose oil is Halal certified product so that Muslims can use it with peace of mind.
Good for female hormones, increase fertility:
It can be said that this is the most striking effect of the most widely used primrose oil today.
According to Lipids’ research, many women suffer from health problems such as chest pain (pain to touch), fluid retention, bloating, acne, irritability, depression, confusion during the premenstrual period, and headache.
However, these symptoms showed signs of a noticeable decrease after they took evening primrose oil every day.
Polycystic chamber syndrome (PCOS) is one of the most complex and common problems encountered in women of reproductive age.
The PCOS syndrome has a lot to do with fertility and has serious effects on physiological health and the overall health of women.
Some of the PCOS symptoms include irregular menstrual cycles, delayed periods, temporary amenorrhea, excessive menstrual bleeding, obesity, acne rashes, and ovarian cysts.
According to experts, the adequate absorption of essential fatty acids will create a healthy field in the body, thereby increasing women’s fertility.
Besides, these fatty acids also help with weight loss and balanced hormones in the body. Studies have shown that regular daily intake of evening primrose oil increases cervical mucus (a key contributor to female fertility) while enhancing the body’s metabolism.
Good for the stage of labor at birth:
The omega-6 fatty acids found in Blackmore’s primrose oil play a role in prostaglandin reproduction and synthesis.
Prostaglandins act as signals that travel across many different cells in different areas of the body. Research shows, Prostaglandin has the ability to control hormone regulation while ensuring correct cell growth.
A prostaglandin deficiency in the body can lead to the formation of blood clots (hematoma) and an increase in inflammatory diseases, impaired immune system function, high blood pressure, and gastrointestinal irritation: chemistry, cell proliferation, infertility, cancer, and weight gain.
Thanks to that, women using evening primrose oil can help the cervix expand better during labor.
Improve acne condition:
Hormone imbalances can become a cause of acne in teenagers and adults.
This condition is widespread in women because they often experience hormonal changes in the body, including the menstrual cycle, before, during, and after pregnancy, perimenopause, and menopause.
Evening primrose oil Blackmores with a high content of omega 6 fatty acids work to regulate hormone levels in the body, thereby improving acne’s effectiveness due to hormone imbalance.
Besides, the fatty acids in evening primrose oil also play a role in cells’ structure, contributing to improving nervous system function and enhancing skin elasticity.
Read more: Cellucor Alpha Amino Review
Improve and prevent skin diseases:
- People with eczema are often not able to process fatty acids as usual. This leads to the deficiency of Omega 6 or GLA, while GLA is the body’s substance to synthesize anti-inflammatory substances and structure cells. That is why the use of primrose oil to help supplement GLA is evaluated to effectively reduce the symptoms of itching, redness, and swelling of eczema.
- Psoriasis’s main causes include hormonal changes in the diet, inadequate nutrition, and difficulty in consuming protein. Blackmores evening primrose oil with its essential fatty acid content is said to address the root causes of this disease.
- Atopic dermatitis occurs when the body’s metabolism of essential fatty acids is faulty. Primrose oil rich in fatty acids is proven to be effective in treating atopic dermatitis effectively and safely.
Support for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis:
You can simply understand that rheumatoid arthritis is chronic arthritis that occurs in joints on both sides of the body, such as hands, feet, or 2 knee joints.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, the cause of which is a combination of many factors such as genetics, endocrinology, and environment.
According to research results, the use of Blackmore’s evening primrose oil significantly reduces symptoms of pain and stiffness in the morning.
Support for osteoporosis treatment:
Some studies have shown that people with osteoporosis often have lower essential fatty acids than the average person.
Using Blackmore’s primrose oil with calcium will help increase bone density in people with osteoporosis and the elderly and prevent and support effective osteoporosis treatment.
How is the dose of primrose oil suitable?
The dosage used, evening primrose oil should be taken at any time of the day.
- For adults: 3 capsules/day, 1 capsule/time, after meals, or as directed by your doctor.
- For children 2-6 years old: 1 capsule/day, mixed with milk, juice, or food.
- For children from 6-12 years old: 1-2 tablets/day, 1 capsule/time, drink after eating, or be mixed with milk, juice, or food.
How often do you stop drinking primrose oil?
- For women with premenstrual syndrome: take 2 capsules/day before menstruation, increase to 3 tablets/day and keep the level of 3 tablets/day for 3-4 days of the menstrual cycle; You can then reduce the dosage back to 2 tablets/day as usual.
Note when using Blackmore’s primrose oil.
- The recommended safe dose for primrose oil is 2000-8000mg. When used in this range, Blackmore’s evening primrose oil is quite safe.
- Do not use primrose oil in combination with antihypertensive drugs or anticoagulants.
- Use with caution if your body is sensitive to essential oils or has low blood pressure.
- Blackmores evening primrose oil may also interact with phenothiazines, increasing the risk of seizures, nausea, and vomiting.
- The product is a functional food, not a medicine, and is incapable of replacing medicine.
- Pregnant or lactating women should also consult a doctor before use.
Buy quality Blackmores evening primrose oil:
If you are satisfied with the benefits that Blackmore’s evening primrose oil has to offer.
The next thing needed is to find a reputable address that sells this product. Currently, Bellyfatzone’s facilities distribute Blackmore’s brand name products, including Blackmore’s primrose oil.
Please consult and order a bottle for yourself, use it, and feel the benefits it brings. I wish you always healthy, beautiful, and happy in your life!
Bonus: Top 7 health effects of primrose oil
1. Provide essential fatty acids for the body
Essential fatty acids are important for health, but our bodies cannot produce these fatty acids independently. Therefore, you only have to absorb them through food.
Evening primrose oil is rich in essential fatty acids, which contribute to the building blocks of cell membranes and provide a wide range of hormones and hormone analogs needed by the body.
Because it contains omega-6 fatty acids, the effects of evening primrose oil are also extremely important in the maintenance and development of brain functions, normal growth, and body development.
Your body needs a balance between the levels of essential fatty acids, such as omega-6 fatty acids – contained in evening primrose oil, and omega-3 fatty acids – contained in fish oil. The consumption of fat slows down the absorption of nutrients, so you can stay active without feeling hungry.
They also act as transport solvents for fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
Fat also plays an important role in converting carotene to vitamin A, mineral absorption, and other processes.
2. The effects of primrose oil help relieve pain
Evening primrose oil is also loaded with many therapeutic nutrients. This herb has been shown to relieve pain associated with premenopausal syndrome (PMS) while also reducing irritation and various skin diseases.
Evening primrose oil can also be used as an anti-inflammatory and is also used to treat various types of autoimmune diseases.
3. Support for the treatment of premenopausal symptoms
Evening primrose oil can help treat premenopausal syndrome symptoms naturally by providing the body with the essential fatty acids content. When the body absorbs enough omega-6 fatty acids such as LA and GLA, the amount of this acid helps maintain overall hormonal function.
4. Helps reduce premenstrual syndrome
According to a study done in Lipids, women often suffer from health problems such as chest pain (pain to touch), bloating, fluid retention, acne, and depression during the premenstrual period. Irritability, confusion, and headache.
However, these symptoms showed signs of subsiding after they took evening primrose oil every day.
5. Support treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) can be one of the most complex and common problems encountered in women of reproductive age.
This is a type of endocrine disorder that has a lot to do with fertility and the serious health effects on women.
Some of the PCOS syndrome symptoms include irregular menstrual cycles, temporary amenorrhea, obesity, acne breakouts, baldness, excessive menstrual bleeding, and ovarian cysts.
Thanks to the essential fatty acids, the effects of primrose oil will help you create a healthy body environment for easy conception.
Besides, this herb also helps you lose weight and produce balanced hormones. Besides, when used every day, primrose oil will help increase cervical mucus and enhance metabolic function.
You should take 1,500mg of primrose oil, start drinking on the first day of your menstrual cycle until ovulation.
6. The effects of primrose oil on pregnant mothers
The omega-6 fatty acids contained in evening primrose oil play an essential role in prostaglandin reproduction and synthesis.
Prostaglandins are not hormones; they act as signals that travel across many different cells in different body areas. Prostaglandin helps to control hormone regulation and keep cell growth correct.
If you do not absorb enough prostaglandin, your body will tend to form blood clots (hematoma) and be more susceptible to inflammatory diseases, high blood pressure, gastrointestinal irritation, impaired system function: immunity, infertility, cell proliferation, cancer, and weight gain. Therefore, women can use evening primrose oil to help support the cervix during labor.
During the last few weeks of pregnancy, a pregnant mother can take a primrose oil capsule or inject evening primrose oil into the cervix so that the cervix dilates.
7. Use primrose oil for acne treatment
A hormone imbalance can lead to acne in teenagers and adults. This is especially noticeable for women because they often go through hormone change phases, including the menstrual cycle and menopause.
Evening primrose oil can help regulate hormone levels in your body as well as improve acne. Fatty acids also play a role in cells’ structure, helping to improve nervous system function and promote skin elasticity.
For optimum benefits of using evening primrose oil for acne treatment, you can take an oil capsule every day, just like taking fish oil. Alternatively, you can also apply the oil directly to the face and relax for a few minutes.
Note when using primrose oil.
In general, primrose oil is quite safe to use in the recommended dosage range of 2–8g per day. The side effects of evening primrose oil are usually mild and rarely occur, such as nausea, stomach pain, and headache. When you take the drug in high doses, you may experience stomach upset and loose stools.
- If you are taking a blood thinner or blood pressure medication, you should consult your doctor before taking evening primrose oil.
- If you are prone to seizures (seizures) and are taking phenothiazines (often used to treat schizophrenia), you should not take this oil as it can increase your risk of seizures.
I hope this article has helped you understand what primrose oil does. Although it is very beneficial for health, before using it, you should still consult your doctor about the dose to make sure you avoid unwanted side effects.