Tracking exercise is always a must if you want to optimize your workout results so that you will know how well your body adapts and can adjust the intensity of the workout.
There are many wearable tracking devices on the market and we can’t help but mention a major brand in this area: Garmin.
You are a sports lover and have spent years participating in sports such as running, cycling, swimming or gym … then it is impossible to ignore Garmin Forerunner 935 smartwatch.
This is considered the most comprehensive watch line designed for professional athletes, or you love to participate in 3 triathlons.
Check out this review of this great product line.
This is the next generation of the popular Forerunner 735XT series and is an improvement of the Forerunner 920XT with full of preeminent features, thinner design.
As a result, users will have full use of functions such as exercise tracking, heart rate monitoring and recovery. Not to mention, the battery is also a strong point.
Review Garmin Forerunner 935 smartphone
Note, after opening the product, remember to charge immediately. Here, we will evaluate the order from the outside to the offline.
Sporty design, dynamic color screen
The first feel when wearing the wristwatch Forerunner 935 is quite a bunker style, bold sports. Plastic strap, round watch face, holding your wrist, looking very eye-catching.
Due to the design of polymer and silicone fibres, the weight is only 49 grams, and the thickness is about 13.9mm. This is the most favourite point of playing sports, especially jogging because no one likes to wear weights.
Therefore, you can wear it all day without causing any problems. You can even wear it to bed to track sleep quality and heart rate.
In addition, the water-resistance of the 935 product line is up to 50m, so if it falls into a shallow lake, it will not matter.
However, the only weakness is that the screen does NOT TOUCH. Therefore, you have to use 5 physical buttons around to control.
Colour screen, 1.2inch, capable of reflecting the sun super well. Not to mention, there is also a night light mode, which supports training in low light environments.
In general, nice design, sporty. Consistent with the size of our Vietnamese wrists, however, is not suitable to wear to work.
Read more: Top Best Running Belts
Forerunner 935 watch has all the functions of choosing the main sports such as jogging, cycling, swimming, swimming, terrain, golf …
The product also integrates with GPS, GLONASS, thermometer, tachometer, manometer. If considering the GPS or GLONASS feature, the capture is very fast, only about 15 seconds.
There are 3 new features on FR 935:
- Traning Status: Analyzing your training process to determine the level of effectiveness
- Training Load: Based on the leaderboard in the last week to evaluate whether you have done enough exercises
- Training Effect: Indicates how your training status has improved
In particular, the VO2 Max feature also helps you easily improve your endurance. The parameters are shown on the full screen:
The parameters shown on the watch screen are very complete: pace (speed), cadence (cadence), stride length (stride), ascent (uphill), descent (downhill) do not need to go to the app to see specifically.
Not to mention, there is also the ability to measure the perfect heart rate. Garmin Forerunner 935 also allows you to change things very easily, for running (indoors / outdoors), cycling (indoors, outdoors), swimming (swimming pool / natural water) ), cross-country skiing, canoeing, running, hiking, strength training, etc.
Read more: Top Best Headlamps For Runners
Like other Garmin brands, heart rate measurement is an integral part.
Use Elevate heart rate technology upgraded to version 2.0 to help read data more accurately. You can wear it throughout the day to check your heart rate.
Plus, you can also use it in combination with a dedicated heart rate monitor strap!
Follow the daily activities
One of the most outstanding features of the Garmin Forerunner 935 is to cover your health throughout the day.
It checks how many steps you walk, how many minutes you walk, how you sleep, how many steps you climb.
Once you’ve stored a lot of data, Garmin will find a way to motivate you to exercise more effectively.
Nice interface, complete, showing very detailed parameters. However, for new users, it is quite a lot. And the expert is too good.
Just plug in the laptop, then sync information again. Information saved very quickly, automatically. Almost compatible with all streams.
Forerunner 935 also has support for APP STORE repositories.
Can operate during 24 hours in GPS mode and 60 hours in battery saving mode. If only used as a watch alone, can operate continuously for 2 weeks without charging.
|Material of dials||Fibre-reinforced polymer|
|Shell material||Fibre-reinforced polymer|
|QuickFit ™ watch strap||Yes (22 mm)|
|Physical size||47 x 47 x 13.9 mm|
|Water resistance index||5 ATM|
|Battery type||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Screen type||MIP technology (memory in each pixel) anti-glare, can see clearly under sunlight|
|Display size||1.2 “(30.4 mm) diameter|
|Screen resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Battery life||Smart mode: Up to 2 weeks GPS mode / Heart rate measurement: Up to 21 hours|
UltraTrac ™ mode: Up to 44 hours if the heart rate is not measured on the wrist
|Memory / History||64 MB|
|Hour / Day|
|GPS time synchronization|
|Automatic daylight saving time|
|The time of sunrise/sunset|
|Keep track of your heart rate on your Garmin Elevate ™ wrist|
|Measure the height with barometric pressure|
Daily smart features
|Connect||Bluetooth® Smart, ANT +®, Wi-Fi®|
|Connect IQ ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and applications)|
|Face-It ™ watch face creation application|
|Find my phone|
|Compatible with smartphones||iPhone®, Android ™, Windows®|
|Compatible with Garmin Connect ™ Mobile|
|Find my watch feature|
Activity Tracking feature
|Move bar (shown on device after a while you are inactive; walk a few minutes to reset)|
|Auto target (depending on your activity level to specify a daily walking goal)|
|Sleep tracking (overall monitoring of sleep and time spent moving or sleeping)|
|Calculate calories burned|
|Number of floors climbed|
|The distance travelled|
|Number of minutes of active practice|
|Move IQ ™|
Practice features, planning and analysis
|History works on watches|
|Customizable activity information|
|Alerts are customizable|
|Many auto sports|
|A data page is customizable|
|Active multiple sports manual tuning|
|Estimated time to complete|
|Physical age||yes ̣ (in-app)|
|Configurable activity alerts|
|Touch lock and / or button|
|Manual adjustment ring|
|Personal accomplishments (jogging, cycling, swimming)|
|Season (Live, Garmin)|
|Speed and distance GPS|
|Exercise effect (aerobic)|
|Training effect (anaerobic)|
|Training intensity (your total training intensity for the past 7 days calculated from the estimated EPOC)|
|Can download the exercise plan|
|Training status (shows you whether you’re working effectively by tracking your training history and your fitness level trends.)|
|Virtual Racer ™|
Heart rate feature
|Heart rate region|
|Heart rate alarm|
|Calorie according to heart rate|
|% Maximum Heart Rate Is|
|% prevent heart rate|
|Automatic maximum heart rate measurement|
|Check your stress level by changing your heart rate ̣ (measure the change in heart rate when you stay still, for 3 minutes, to estimate your stress level; the scale is from 1 to 100; the more the score low indicates the lower the stress level)||yes (with compatible accessories)|
|Compatible heart rate measurement cord||yes (ANT + ® and Bluetooth® Smart sensors)|
|Record heart rate while swimming||yes (with HRM-Tri ™ or HRM-Swim ™)|
|Heart rate transfer (transmits heart rate data via ANT + ™ to connected devices)|
|Running info is preloaded||Running, running indoors, terrain running|
|GPS distance, time and pace|
|Vertical fluctuations and proportions (degree of “turning on” when running and effective ratio for stride length)||yes (with compatible accessories)|
|Grounding time and balance (indicates the time, when running, your feet land rather than in the air and help you check the running balance)||yes (with compatible accessories)|
|Stride length (real-time)||yes (with compatible accessories)|
|Cadence (shows the number of steps per minute in real-time)|
|Performance conditions (after running for 6-20 minutes, comparing your real-time conditions with your average fitness level)|
|Lactate threshold (through analysis of pace and heart rate, estimating the time when muscles begin to rapidly tire out)||yes (with compatible accessories)|
|Race forecast feature|
|The device attaches to the appropriate shoe|
Outdoor entertainment features
|Information about outdoor recreation is preloaded||Hiking, downhill, skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, boating, indoor rowing, skydiving, tactics|
|Navigating point to point|
|Navigation bar in real time|
|Back to post|
|Information about altitude|
|Distance to destination|
|Barometric trend indicator|
|Automatic climbing in terrain|
|Total climb/downhill distance|
|Compatible with BaseCamp ™|
|Coordinates points projections|
|Sight ‘N Go|
|The area||yes (via Connect IQ ™)|
|Hunting/fishing schedule||yes (via Connect IQ ™)|
|Information about the sun and the moon||yes (via Connect IQ ™)|
|Double grid coordinates|
|Bicycle information is preloaded||Cycling, indoor cycling, terrain cycling|
|Journeys (compete against previous activities)|
|Bike lap and lap maximum capacity (with power sensor)|
|Race with an activity|
|Announce time/distance (trigger notifications when you reach your goal)|
|Practice in turn|
|FTP ̣ (Functional threshold power)||yes (with compatible accessories)|
|Strava features (Beacon, live segments)|
|Compatible with Vector ™ (power meter)|
|Compatible power meter (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT + ™ enabled power meters)|
|Compatible with Varia Vision ™ (head-mounted display)|
|Compatible with Varia ™ radar (rear-facing radar)|
|Compatible with Varia ™ lights|
|Support for speed and cadence sensors (with sensors)||yes (ANT + ® and Bluetooth® Smart sensors)|
Features when swimming
|Swimming information is preloaded||Swim in the pool, swim in natural water|
|Swimming metrics (length, distance, pace, number of hand fans/speed, calories)|
|Swim type identification (Swim, Swim, Frog, Swim)|
|Record swimming laps at the pool|
|Practice swimming at the pool|
|Swimming efficiency ̣ (SWOLF)|
|The turn automatically|
|Advanced swimming features (time/distance alerts, personal achievements, countdown start, advanced rest stopwatch)|
|Swim figures in natural water source (distance, pace, number of times/fan speed, calories)|
|Heart rate (real-time at rest, statistics of sessions and breaks at rest, and heart rate automatically downloaded after swimming)||yes (with HRM-Tri ™ and HRM-Swim ™)|
Feature when playing golf
|Length in yards to F / M / B (distance to the front, middle and back of the hill)|
|The length in yards to straight hole/bend hole|
|Measure the distance of each stroke (calculate the exact yard length for a shot from every position on the course)|
|Tracking statistics (strong shots, light strokes per round, hippocampus and fairings and average stroke distance)|
|Save the location (mark the point of interest on the journey for reference later)|
|Garmin AutoShot ™|
|Green View app with the manual positioning pin|
|Obstacles and journey goals|
|TruSwing ™ compatible|
|Activity stopwatch/trip meter|
How to use Garmin forerunner 935
The Garmin Forerunner 935 sports watch is: BUY NOW
5 Best Selling Running GPS Units:
Detailed features of Best Selling Products
Garmin Forerunner 35; Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Black
5 used from $80.00
- Easy-to use GPS running watch tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Estimates heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Connected features: Smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- All-day activity tracking estimates steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Garmin Forerunner 235, GPS Running Watch, Black/Gray
6 used from $150.00
- GPS running watch with wrist based heart rate and display type is sunlight visible, transflective memory in pixel (MIP)
- Customize your watch and your training, larger screen a 44 percentage larger screen than the 225 but the same physical size
- Audio Prompts: Receive Audio Prompts from Your Connected Smartphone That Include Laps and Lap Times. Smartwatch Mode: Up to 9 days. GPS mode: Up to 11 hours
- Smart notifications: See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone. Display size: 1.23 inch diameter
- Battery life 11 hours training, 9 days watch, activity tracking, notifications + heart rate. Refer user manual below
Garmin 010-01689-03 Forerunner 35, Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, White
- Built in GPS built in to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover. No phone required
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring warm gives you heart rate all day and night no additional Strap required. Display resolution 128 x 128 pixels. Lens material : Chemically strengthened glass
- Vibration alerts helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing progress
- Updated display perfect for indoor/outdoor viewing, smart connectivity auto uploads, smart notifications, live track, music controls and automatic software updates
- Display size 0.93 x 0.93 inch (23.5 x 23.4 millimeter) sunlight visible, transflective memory in pixel (MIP), water rating 5 ATM, Smartwatch Mode upto 9 days, GPS mode upto 13 hours
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, GPS Running Smartwatch with Music and Advanced Dynamics, Black
4 used from $266.40
- GPS running smartwatch with music advanced training features
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify, to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; Offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more (When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM Run or HRM Tri monitors (sold separately))
Garmin Forerunner 35, Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Frost Blue, 1 (010-01689-02)
2 used from $145.50
- Built in GPS built in to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover. No phone required
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring warm gives you heart rate all day and night no additional Strap required. Display type : sunlight visible, transflective memory in pixel
- Vibration alerts helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing progress.Strap material:Silicone
- Updated display new high resolution display that is perfect for indoor/outdoor viewing. Fits wrists with a circumference of 140-200 millimeter
- Smart connectivity auto uploads, smart notifications, live track, music controls and automatic sw updates
Wish you find your favorite product!