Dance is one of the many calorie-free movements that do not need too many complicated techniques for us to perform. You need to swing and jump!
This repetition is much lighter than if you were going uphill or climbing a mountain or you were climbing stairs but had the same effects as climbing stairs.
You can find out if climbing stairs helps you in general weight loss and belly fat loss.
This movement not only mobilizes the entire leg and arm muscles to help you get the momentum, but most muscle groups throughout the body are affected by vibration; this is similar to jogging, of course.
The most affected muscle group is the leg muscle group.
Here we have based on experts and actual users based on the essential characteristics of the platform step: size, material, weight, design … to the origin and price to choose for you. We are also based on the internet forums and social networking groups to discuss this issue to find you the most optimal product today.
Our team ranked products from top to bottom to help you save time, money, and effort more than once.
Top Best Step Platforms
Show More List
Dance can stimulate mental excitement, just like you dance on a canvas, if you are in a dull mental state, try dancing for 5 to 10 minutes, then feel the state of how great are you after those dance moves.
We can easily choose a point higher than the position we stand and perform the jump and then jump up and down quite quickly, as long as the two peaks are not too different from each other and within a safe distance that allows the foot. You can stand jumping down.
However, in some places, such as a professional gym or a family gym, it is not always easy to find two suitable dance spots and ensure safety.
Now is the time to look for a step platform for this movement.
Here we are struggling again to find the best platform for you in hundreds of models on the market, with hundreds of attractive advertisements that confuse you.
Detailed Useful Features of Best Products:
ZENY 43'' Aerobic Step Platform with Adjustable Risers 4" - 6" - 8" Exercise Fitness Workout Stepper
- 4'' - 6'' - 8'', 3 Height Levels - The stepping platform for exercise consists of a non-slip platform with support blocks that can adjust the height from 4 to 6 to 8 inches depending on the intensity of the workout. The Step is a widely used aerobic fitness system, perfect for beginners and advanced athletes looking to work out at home.
- Sturdy and Durable Step Platforms - The tall aerobic step platform features eco-friendly, constructed with ABS material texture surface which is reinforced by multiple plates and bars making it sturdy, durable and compact for stable long-lasting use. The large and heavy duty platform holds its maximum weight limit of 550 pounds, so you can take every step in confidence
- Invigorate Health Effectively - Gym step routines provide a low-impact aerobic workout that helps burn fat and take your cardiovascular fitness to next level! The adjustable aerobic step can help promote better balance, flexibility, agility, and endurance. And it is durable yet lightweight and offers a safe and enjoyable way to improve muscle tone, and overall well-being
- Non-Slip Stepping Surface - Helping to ensure safe workouts, the top of the platform provides a grippy, no-slip surface, adds perfect gripping and absorbs the shock, which prevents you from sliding or slipping and allows you to focus on your positioning, so it can ensure you exercise easily and safely.
- Versatile Use - In addition to step routines, the step benches can also be used for weight training, core strengthening, and more. It can be used to target your hamstrings with alternating lunges and also help you to strengthen your chest and back's muscles by pushups.Great for Jump Step-Ups, Offset-Pushup Crossover, Squat-Pop Over, Decline Mountain Climber, & more.
Reebok RSP-16150 Home Gym Exercise Equipment Non Slip Rubber Height Adjustable Aerobic Step Workout Platform
- FITNESS STEP: Original aerobic step platform for boosting fitness and full body workouts
- GREAT FOR HOME GYMS AND CLASSROOMS: Compact and stackable design is great for home gyms and class workout rooms, measuring 41 inches long, 15 inches wide, and 10 inches high (at max height)
- 3 ADJUSTABLE HEIGHTS: 6 inches, 8 inches, and 10 inches
- NON-SLIP: Non-slip design with rubber feet for stability and rubber workout surface for a solid workout foundation
- EASY TO USE: Easy to adjust, allowing you to quickly raise the platform to increase the intensity of your training and broaden exercise capabilities
HomGarden 43" Adjustable Aerobic Stepper Workout Step w/ 4 Risers Fitness & Exercise Platform Trainer Stepper
- 【Slip-Free Stepping Surface】- Platform textured surface is secure, non-stick, non-slip, and shock absorbing, ensure you exercise easily and safely. Also comes with four nonskid feet on each riser to prevent it from sliding during exercise and scratching floors
- 【3 Height Levels】- Challenge your workout with 3 settings of adjustable height (4”, 6”, 8”), you can raise or lower the height according to self requirements. 3 different settings for more strenuous exercise,such weight loss, muscle-building and toning ,promote better balance, flexibility and endurance.
- 【Large Capacity & Space】-The exercise step platform is crafted of solid recyclable high-density polyethylene ,also with non-skid rubber under each platform and every riser to protect floors and stay in place . Supports up to 400 lbs with impact resistance, It's easily big enough for two people for certain exercises .
- 【Versatile Stepper Platform】- Ideal for workout classes, recovering from an injury, or everyday regular workout routines in the comfort of your own home, office or take it with you to your friends' home, to help you keep fit and enjoy your aerobic exercises .
- 【Dimension】- It has solid rubber feet, there's no movement or slippage even with or without the risers .Platform Size: 42.7"(L) X 16"(W) X 4"(H),Each Riser Size: 15.7’’ x 15.7’’ x 4.1’’(L X W X H).
The Step Original Aerobic Platform for Total Body Fitness – Health Club, Grey, No DVD
- Get on your way to Step fitness in your own home
- Platform and blocks are made of high-density polyethylene
- Slip-proof, durable mat on top, non-marking rubber floor pads
- Black and gray; 14 x 40 inch step surface
The Step High Step Aerobic Platform with High Step Grey Aerobic Platform and 4 Black Risers
- Made In The United States From Durable, Recyclable High-Density Polyethylene
- The platforms overall dimensions are 16” L X 16” W X 4” H. Platform has premium, nonslip cushion top and supports 275 lbs. Four nonskid feet on each riser prevents sliding Or scratching floors.
- Quick and easy to adjust height. Change the difficulty of your workout according to your fitness level by adjusting your platform height from 4” up to 12” using the included stackable risers
- Proudly made in the USA, The Step products are from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene. All steppers come with a 90-day manufacturer's warrantee.
- Using steppers for exercise is a perfect way to increase the results of you fitness program. Burn fat, increase cardio and tone muscle, all through this simple but effective step up platform.
KLB Sport 31" Adjustable Workout Aerobic Stepper in Fitness & Exercise
- Great for workout classes and regular home use, you can work out anywhere in your home, office or take it with you to your friends' home!
- Adjustable heights: 4” to 6” to 8”
- This 31'' exercise stepper will help you work on your coordination as you improve your cardiovascular fitness.The secure, non-slip surface can ensure you exercise easily and safely. Our aerobic step can be used to target your hamstrings with alternating lunges and also help you to strengthen your chest and back by pushups. Height is adjustable from 4'', 6'', and 8''. Ideal for cardio workout or to strengthen your lower body.
- Shock absorbing, non-stick, non-slip surface
- Package Includes: 1 x Stepper (with 4 risers) + 4 additional rubber feet from KLB Sport
Injection Molded Step
- Offers Ample Workout Options – Perfect For Both Cardio And Strength Training
- Adjustable Risers Challenge Workout By Increasing Platform Height From 4" To 6"
- Shock Absorbing, Non-Stick, Non-Slip Platform Supports Over 400 Pounds
- Platform And Risers Lock Together For Lightweight, Easy To Carry Transportability
Tone Fitness Aerobic Step, Yellow | Exercise Step Platform
- Dimensions – The dimensions are 26. 77” long x 11. 02” wide x 5. 91” tall; This aerobic stepper is light-weight and easy to carry, weighing in at 5. 5 pounds
- Features – Offers a secure, non-slip surface for your workout routine and is adjustable for 2 height levels of 4-inches or 6-inches; Non-skid feet provide stability Includes workout chart to provide additional instruction & exercises
- Versatile – This bench accommodates users of all fitness levels to help build endurance, strength and improve overall fitness; Features neon yellow and black colors
- Functional – Use this aerobic stepper as a tool for increasing strength and/or for performing a cardiovascular workout; Boost the intensity of your workouts, burn more calories, and lose weight by utilizing this tool in your routine
The Step Original Aerobic Platform – Circuit Size, 2 Risers
- Made in the United States from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene
- Includes circuit-size grey platform with overall dimensions (28.5" L x 14.5" W x 4" H) and approximate stepping surface of 22" L x 11" W. Also includes (2) black risers
- Platform features grooved, nonslip top and supports up to 275lbs
- Four nonskid feet on each riser and platform prevents sliding or scratching floors
- Vary workout difficulty by adjusting platform height from 4" to 6" using risers
HomGarden 31" Adjustable Workout Aerobic Stepper in Fitness & Exercise Step Platform Trainer Stepper w/Risers Adjust 4" - 6" - 8" (Set of 1)
- 【31" Adjustable Aerobic Stepper】Our exercise stepper will help you work on your coordination as you improve your cardiovascular fitness. 3 different settings for more strenuous exercise,such weight loss, muscle-building and toning
- 【High-Denisty ABS Material】Constructed of durable material, top and supports up to 550 lbs with impact resistance, can serve you for a long time. Lightweight and easy to carry, assemble and convenient to store
- 【Height Free Adjustment】Challenge your workout with 3 settings of adjustable height (4”, 6”, 8”), you can raise or lower the height according to self requirements. Platform Size: 30.6"(L) X 11.4"(W) X 3.5"(H)
- 【Anti-slip Design】Platform textured surface is secure, non-slip, and shock absorbing, ensure you exercise easily and safely. Also comes with four nonskid feet on each riser to prevent it from sliding during exercise and scratching floors
- 【Versatile Stepper Platform】Ideal for workout classes, recovering from an injury, or everyday regular workout routines in the comfort of your own home, office or take it with you to your friends' home, to help you keep fit and enjoy your aerobic exercises
The Step Original Circuit Size Aerobic Platform with Grey Nonslip Platform and Four Original Black Risers
- Made in the United States from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene
- Includes Circuit-Size Teal Platform With Overall Dimensions (28.5" L X 14.5" W X 4" H) And Approximate Stepping Surface Of 22" L X 11" W. Also Includes (4) Black Risers
- Platform features grooved, nonslip top and supports up to 275 lbs
- Four nonskid feet on each riser and platform prevents sliding or scratching floors
- Vary workout difficulty by adjusting platform height from 4" to 6" to 8" using risers
Yes4All Multifunctional Fitness Aerobic Step Platform/Aerobic Deck, Household Step Workout Bench for Home Gym (Green/Black), B. Green/Black
- STRONG & DURABLE MATERIALS: Professional Aerobic Deck is made of sturdy & dense plastic for total body strength and cardio workouts; It is a versatile tool that can be used as a weight bench step plyometric and ramp; Support up to 300 lbs
- DIMESIONS: 44. 3 inch x 13. 4 inch x 8 inch, weighs 32 lbs or 48 inch x 13. 4 inch x 14 inch when raised; Easy to adjust the height by "click and lock" feet adjustment; Collapsible structure for easy carry & storage
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHTS FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES: 2 level adjustable height, 3 angle positions including incline, decline and flat, 4 adjustable bracket angle (0 degree, 25 degree, 50 degree, 65 degree ) for various needs
- ANTI-SLIP TEXTURED SURFACE: Provide a slip resistant surface for you to practice on with extra safety and comfort; TPE grip feet provides a solid workout platform that stays stable during workout
- SAVE UP SPACE & EASY TO FOLD: Compact and foldable design allows you to use at home, gym easily; It also features a small storage compartment for tubes and bands inside
KLB Sport 27" Adjustable Exercise Equipment Step Platform with 2 Risers
- Support Up To 500LBS
- Adjustable Heights: 4” to 6”
- Dimensions: 27”L X 11”W X 6”H
- Material: PP+ABS
- Perfect for daily gym, home or office use
Goplus 43'' Adjustable Fitness Aerobic Step Stepper Platform 4" - 6" - 8" Non-Stick Surface W/Risers (Red)
- 【Effective Aerobic Exercise】Adjustable aerobic stepper can help you improve flexibility and balance while strengthening your muscles, burning calories, losing weight, and improving cardiovascular performance. You can do HIIT, planks, burpees, crossovers, knee ups, dips, perfect for a fitness class or home gym.
- 【Support up to 550 LBS】Goplus heavy-duty platform is made from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene, and supports up to 550 pounds. You will feel safe and secure while exercising on this aerobic platform.
- 【3-level Height Adjustable】4" - 6" - 8" height adjustment to change levels easily with 4 extra risers, customize for a variety of aerobic and strength exercises. Not only could you increase exercise intensity and the rate of calories burning to boost muscle strength, but you will also have a scientific fitness regime.
- 【Non-slip Surface & Anti-scratch Base】Goplus aerobic stepper with the non-slip & non-stick surface and shock absorbing design can add extra stability for you. Besides, the non-slip feet at the bottom ensure the platform is stable and protect your floor from scratches, you can use it on any type of flooring.
- 【Lightweight & Portable Design】 The lightweight design make the platform easier for you to move, and you can take it anywhere you like. It is perfect for workout classes and regular home use.
The Step Freestyle Aerobic Platform, Red – Health Club Size for Intense and Diverse Workouts
- Non-Slip Surface on Platform That Supports Up to 300 lbs
- Stepping Surface: 14” x 40”
- Adjusts from 4” to 6” to 8”
- Sport type: Excercise & Fitness
The Step 6" Stackable Aerobic Exercise Non-Slip Platform with Nonskid Feet to Prevent Sliding, Blue (70136)
- Made in the United States from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene, the Step stackable aerobic platform is a high-quality addition to any workout program or home gym.
- The Step stackable step (22” L x 12” W x 6” H) blue aerobic platform can be used by itself or grouped with other stackable platforms to provide a varied aerobic workout.
- The platform features a nonslip, textured surface for added safety during intense workouts, allowing you to focus on making more progress during you're session.
- Stair stepper for exercise: These stair steppers provide a low-impact workout that's easy on your joints, making it perfect for all ages and fitness levels.
- Compact and versatile: Use this exercise step platform as a standalone workout tool or combine it with other equipment for a full-body workout. The perfect stair stepper for exercise!
Does climbing stairs reduce belly fat?
How many of us have the habit of taking the elevator instead of the stairs every day? For a bit of quickness and convenience, you've already overlooked many of the benefits of being active.
Does climbing stairs reduce belly fat, and beyond that, what are the benefits of climbing stairs? Learn to not be lazy from today.
The healthiest and most effective way to lose weight and lose fat is still exercising. You can spend time and money to register at sports and fitness centers, but why ignore a very simple exercise that can be practiced every day – climbing stairs.
As you know, there is no method to help reduce belly fat alone (except for “cutlery”), but fat only reduces the whole body. To lose overall fat, you must adjust so that the calories you take in are smaller than the calories you burn.
Increasing activity, increasing the release of calories is the most scientific way to lose weight you can think of. But what exercise to burn more calories?
How many calories does climbing stairs cost?
Many studies have concluded that the average person will burn at least 0.1 calories per step up the stairs and 0.05 calories per step down. Taking the stairs uses 8-9 times more energy than sitting and 7 times more than taking the elevator.
Up and down the stairs continuously for about 10 minutes, you have freed yourself from 100 calories. Consistently exercising and eating right, not only belly fat but also fat in other areas such as buttocks, thighs … also disappear, giving you a neat body.
So can climbing stairs lose weight, lose belly fat? The answer is YES if you practice enough and right. Not only that, but this movement method also brings countless other benefits if you know how to use it. That's why stair climbing is on the list of the most effective full-body fat loss exercises.
In addition, you need to remember to add fat-burning pills to lose weight. These are safe products for the health of exercisers. In which, buying Nutrex Lipo 6 Black received the most votes.
The benefits of climbing stairs
Even if you do not have the need to lose weight, please familiarize yourself with the stairs at the company, apartment or shopping mall for good health and a toned, healthy body.
“One flight of stairs equals 10 seconds of life” – That is the conclusion of a study conducted in the US. For every 1 flight of stairs you walk, you will increase your lifespan by 10 seconds. And with 15 minutes of climbing stairs a day, you also give yourself 3 years of life.
Good for the heart
Stair climbing requires your entire body to be active and continuous, similar to cardiovascular exercises like cardio and HIIT, which increase the work of the heart, reaching the fat-burning threshold.
It helps the heart work more efficiently and effectively, actively pumping blood and improving the vascular system. Exercise unclogs the arteries, improves blood flow, and is good for your blood pressure.
Reduce the risk of stroke
A study conducted on 11,000 men in the US concluded: Physical activity similar to climbing stairs has the ability to reduce the risk of stroke.
People who have a habit of climbing stairs 3-5 times per day have a 29% reduction in this risk compared to other people. So is climbing stairs good? Not only good but also good in many ways.
In every climb, your body requires the coordination of many muscle groups, from the calves, hamstrings, to the buttocks, hips, and even the core. Your muscles will grow, firmer, your body will also gradually change, becoming slimmer and stronger.
Seemingly normal activities like climbing stairs help to produce a large amount of adrenaline, which helps to reduce mental health problems, bring a sense of joy, love of life and positive thoughts. If you're stressed, say goodbye to the elevator and try taking a few laps of the stairs to improve your mood.
When you are new to this exercise, you may experience muscle aches, cramps, or shortness of breath when climbing stairs. But when you get used to and master the method, your endurance will improve significantly. At that time, you will find other activities and sports that require strength and endurance become simpler.
Taking the stairs helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar, preventing the symptoms of diabetes. This disease is becoming more and more common, so focus on exercising from a young age.
According to some studies, escalation can also help you fight the torture of headaches. Having this effect is because when the blood flow in the body is improved, it limits the formation of knots in the nerves, making you feel more comfortable.
Are there any harmful effects of climbing stairs?
Besides the benefits of taking the stairs, many people are still wondering about its downsides. Let's answer some frequently asked questions about this issue.
Does climbing stairs make calves bigger?
Are not. Climbing stairs, climbing slopes, running on inclines have long had a bad reputation for making your calves appear rough and large. But in fact, these are the fastest fat loss exercises (faster than walking, jogging on flat terrain).
The fat is released, the muscles are firm, if it's not compact, why get bigger? Getting big is another very difficult story, so you don't need to worry.
Is it okay for elderly people to climb stairs a lot?
This is still a subject more suitable for young people. For middle-aged people over 40 years old, the joints begin to degenerate, sports that put a lot of pressure on the knee joint such as climbing stairs, jogging… can have a bad influence.
However, that doesn't mean you can't exercise at this age. Just listen to the body's response to see if you are suitable for this practice. If you can't climb stairs, you can switch to light walking and warm up first to avoid affecting the knee joint.
Climb a lot of stairs with knee osteoarthritis?
It is true that when climbing a ladder, your knee joint must support your entire body weight. If you have osteoarthritis but continue to practice running, climbing stairs, the condition will get worse and worse.
The solution is to pay attention to the symptoms of the knee joint. If the activity you are doing is not good, the knee joint will have a very obvious pain, the more activity the more painful and vice versa. Reduce the intensity of exercise or rest and monitor, if it still hurts, it means you should not continue exercising.
If the joint does not hurt but just clicks, it is a symptom of dry joints. At this point, you should add foods that help lubricate joints like glucosamine and still be able to continue exercising. In particular, many people have chosen to buy Blackmores Glucosamine because it helps improve bone health.
Before a stair-climbing session, warm up your knee joints.
Should back pain climb stairs?
Taking the stairs is considered one of the ways to cure back pain, but you need to do it properly.
- Go slowly, should stick to the handrail.
- Place your feet on the ground first, then your toes.
- Try to keep your back straight, using the main force from your thighs and hips.
- Step down slowly, without leaning forward.
- Some other notes when performing stair climbing exercise
- Warm-up 5-10 minutes before exercise.
- When starting out, choose a slow pace, and do not increase the intensity by more than 10% per week.
- Do not run when going down, it can cause dangerous falls.
- When you feel tired, dizzy, or dizzy, you should not try to continue running.
Fat Burning Cardio Step Workout for Butt and Thighs
Best Selling Step Platforms:
Wish you find your desired product as well as product prices accordingly.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you choose “Best Step Platforms,” bringing some small value to you: “Save Your Time” and give it to training. Please share this article if you feel it is useful. Thanks!
Please refer to the supported devices: Help Exercise