Women’s sports jerseys are one of the important accessories for a sports player, regardless of the sport, the need for sports jerseys helps you to exercise convenience, achieve high efficiency and avoid the risk of disease.
You can often see on TV programs or social networks, especially Youtube, that sports athletes, whether professional or semi-professional, always have the right sports shirts.
Whether you are a beginner or a veteran athlete, no matter what your bust size there is a way to choose the right bras for you.
In this article, we discuss plus-size women’s sports bras. Although a larger than average bust size will be a little deterrent to your training, don’t worry.
When you get the shirt that fits you, any problem is solved.
Right now you are looking for such women’s sports bra plus size based on the list below, which are the models used by our collaborators, and we also consulted thousands of customers on the largest e-commerce exchanges that rely on positive feedback.
But you need to be aware, here are the well-evaluated designs, materials, durability, and cleanliness, the thing you need to do one more step is to measure the size, in the back of the product there are instructions for you.
Products are ranked by our team from top to bottom to help you save time, money, and effort more than once.
Top 18 best womens sports bra plus size
Show More List
Detailed Useful Features of Best Products:
Playtex Women's 18 Hour Active Lifestyle Full Coverage Bra #4159, Light Beige, 44D
- Sport bra featuring seamless wire-free cups and wide cushioned straps
- Hook-and-eye back closure
Wacoal womens Full Figure Underwire sports bras, Black, 34DD US
- Underwire sport bra for high-impact workouts
- Cups with hidden inner sling for extra support in G and H cup sizes
- Outside underwire frame keeps breast motion to a minimum
- Moisture-wicking fabric helps to keep skin dry
- Mesh back helps to keep skin cool during any workout
Panache womens Underwired Sports Bra , White , 34FF
- AMAZING COMFORT: Our sports bra is designed to fit like a normal bra, not like other sports bras that just compress your breasts. We also designed ours with ventilating mesh panels on the shoulders and bust as well as cushioned shoulder straps
- MAXIMIZE SUPPORT: The 5021 sports bra individually encapsulates each breast - lifting, shaping and supporting them from all sides. The adjustable back converts this into a racerback bra, which is great for running
- MINIMIZE BOUNCE: By encapsulating the breasts rather than simply strapping them down, Panache sport comfortably reduces ‘bounce’ by an amazing 83%, whilst fitting and feeling like a normal bra. Reducing the bounce helps maintain shape and perk
- GREAT FOR HIGH IMPACT SPORTS: Our bra is made to support your during any exercise, including yoga, basketball, or CrossFit. We want you to get the most out of your workout with the best activewear bra for regular and plus size women
- FIND THE PERFECT FIT: Panache strives to accommodate all shapes and sizes, but please note that our sizing is listed in UK sizes. You can use our sizing guide, conversion chart in the product images to get a perfectly fitting bra
Champion Women's Plus-Size Vented Compression Sports Bra, Black, 4X Large
- Moisture management technology wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and dry
- Wide gel-cushioned straps provide comfort and support for your shoulders
- Removable foam inserts for modesty
- Targeted ventilation for breathability
- Convertible u-back design with back hook and eye closure for easy on/off
Elomi Women's Plus-Size Energise Underwire Sport Bra, Navy, 34G
- Three section cup plus side panel for forward shape, good uplift and separation
- Unique non compression design offering bust separation, shaping and the ultimate in support
- Microfiber wicks moisture away from skin
- Moveable J-hook fastening allows back to be converted to a racer back
Hopgo Women's Sports Bra Low Impact Strappy Back Workout Bra Padded Yoga Bra Top Black M US 8
- Perfect for medium-impact sports; Like Yoga, Barre, Pilates, Walking and Floor Exercises; And also great for everyday wear;
- Scoop neckline; Strappy back creating a flattering look; Removable padded bra;
- Moisture-wicking fabric draws perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate; Anti-odor fabrication repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to extend freshness.
- Four-way stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows a wider range of movement; Shaped fit is snug for next-to-the-skin support.
- Elastic band under bust provides a supportive fit;Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
Amazon Brand - Core 10 Women's Standard Icon Series 'Fierce Pleats' Mesh Yoga Longline Sports Bra, Navy/Black, XS (0-2)
- Built for yoga and light impact workouts, this Core 10 sports bra features high neck coverage, longline styling, and back mesh pleats
- Core 10 Spectrum fabric is medium-weight, moisture wicking, and brushed for a super soft feel
- Pair with the matching Core 10 Icon Series 'Fierce Pleats' Yoga Legging (B07K59X996) for the complete look!
- Form-fitted to sit close to body and provide light support
- Model is wearing a plus size 1X (14W-16W)
Brooks Women's Fiona Bra, Black, 32B
- Sports bra featuring contrast logo at left chest and adjustable front straps with hidden hook-and-loop closures
- Seam-free molded cups
- Wide banded back with adjustable hook-and-eye rows
B.BANG Women’s Sports Bra Seamless Comfortable Yoga Camisole Bra with Removable Pads(4PC-L)
- 【Material】: 93%nylon 7%spandex, it is seamless and lined with cotton.The fabric is comfortable and soft, intimately get in touch with your skin,no discomfort , no pinching , no itching and scratching.
- 【SIZE】: M suit for 30A 30B 30C 30D 32A 32B 32C 34A 34B; L suit for 32D 34C 34D 36A 36B 36C 36D 38B; XL suit for 38C 38D 38DD 40B 40C; XXL suit for 40D 40DD 40DDD 42B 42C 42D 42DD. Available small-2xl large size,suitable for different body women or girls to wear. Please choose according to the size chart.
- 【Features】: Full coverage cupped give you a all-around soft care; Wide side panels provide better wrapping and support for your side breasts; Spaghetti strap is adjustable, and you can adjust them to fit you well; Seamless design, Removable padded, Encased elastic bottom band.
- 【Occasion】: Suitable for low-intensity exercise,Yoga Jogging Fitness and Pilates, As a great leisure daily bra or sleep bra, also perfect for during the pregnancy or after surgery.It will stay you comfortable all day, whether you are exercising or relaxing.
- 【24-Hour online service】: We dedicated to product more comfortable and practical sports bra for customers. We provide 24-hour online service, if you have any advise or question about size or fabric, please contact us, we will reply in time.
Womens Sports Bra Crop Top Running Padded Support Workout Longline Yoga Gym Activewear Lilac Grey XL
- ❤ High quality Material: 77% PLOYESTER and 23% SPANDEX. Non see through, Stretchy, breathable and cool feeling. Comfort yoga bras for women, moisture-wicking fabric.
- ❤ Built in Removable Padded: Sports crop tops with padding, don't worry about bra bulges, detachable cups, easy to put in and out, you can replace the other padding inserts. Excellent elasticity for medium to high impact sports bra with hollowed back.
- ❤ Cute "X"cross open back: Sexy chic cutout, provide extra ventilation, sweat-wicking, X-shaped racerback bring excellent stability and high support, visiually look more flattering, dress your back silhouette.
- ❤ Compression fit for added support and full range of motion. Pullover style, scoop neck, flat-lock seams. Tank shoulder straps with no tightness. Stylish and keep perfect shape, longline workout tank top fits for running, pilates, gym or lounge at home, a everyday bra.
- ❤ Highly Recommended: Please refer to our size chart before ordering. We listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort. Any problems freely contact us, good shopping experience. Enjoy your days!
BESTENA Sports Bras for Women, 3 Pack Seamless Comfortable Yoga Bra with Removable Pads,Large
- MEDIUM SUPPORT BRA:Wide elastic straps and wide band hem provide support for your bust, best choice for low impact sports and daily wear, set free for your breast.
- SUPER COMFORT: This comfortable bras is super soft, there will be no more struggle with your everyday bra , Say good bye to discomfort , pinching , itching & Scratching.
- ADDED STRETCH: This sleep bra has been added stretch, it is so elastic that will fit not only small women but also large bust women and girls with no tightness.
- NON WIRED NO BUCKLE: Non-wired no buckle seamless with wide Straps so it will be your perfect solution for a sleep in bra or just everyday Bra, It is also perfect for after surgery or during and after pregnancy.
- REMOVABLE PADDED BRA: This comfort bra is slightly padded on the front, which always retains its shape and prevent bra bulges, caresses your figure to adjust to your curves.
Champion Women's Spot Comfort Full Support Sports Bra, Black, 36D
- Sport bra featuring breathable mesh panel at front and gel-infused adjustable straps at shoulders
- Molded cups for shape and support; Smooth lining and bottom band feel great against skin
- Padded hook-and-eye closure at back
- Features smooth lining and bottom band with adjustable tag free back
Hopgo Women's Seamless Sports Bra High Impact Mesh Running Crop Tops Breathable Openwork Workout Fitness Activewear Green
- Seamless Sports Bra: Made of 90% nylon + 10% spandex fabric, ultra quick dry & anti-pilling
- Scoop neckline;thicken padding cups, removable padded; tank shoulder straps with 6" wide hemline, high elasticity, with no tightness, provide mid/high-impact bust support,keep away from boucing;longline sports bra for women
- Full mesh openwork design, sweat-wicking through ventilation, greatly reduce the uncomfortable after exercise,chic hollow design keep stylish while workout; All over interlock seams, reduce irritation and eliminate chafing
- Front with inner lining, not see through; adds breathable mesh layer, looks more chic
- full support sports bra,a little snug to get in,feel comfortable after in,keep everything in place; Pullover style sports bra, ideal for yoga, pilates or weight training,all kinds of workout
Glamorise Women's Full Figure Plus Size Adjustable Double Layer Wirefree Sport Bra #1166, Black/Grey, 34B
- BOUNCE CONTROL - The breathable, adjustable mesh front panel features four different levels of bounce control. Customizable for any kind of workout including, walking, running, yoga, cycling, jump rope, and many more
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Quick dry, breathable material, wicks sweat and moisture. Reinforced wirefree cups delivers flattering lift and ultimate impact support.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT - Two way back stretch allows for free range of movement while securely holding your bra in place. Extra plush adjustable hook and eye closure protects your back. Wide, adjustable, padded straps help relieve shoulder pressure and back pain.
- DESIGNED IN NEW YORK SINCE 1921 - We have 100 years of experience thoughtfully crafting bras for full figured, plus size women. Our goal is to make your favorite bra - the one you can trust to wear all day long.
Wingslove Women's Full Coverage High Impact Wirefree Workout Non Padded Sport Bra(Black,36DDD)
- Thin and wireless cup design, reduce constriction on your breast, improving comfort. Wide adjustable front-cushioned straps, no digging, disperse pressure on the shoulder for extra comfort.
- High sides and full coverage shape cover your breast greatly, no spillage. Perfect formfitting and flat seams design, reduces maximum bounces during high impact sport.
- Lightweight and quick dry material wicks moisture away from your skin. Mesh panel in the front, prevent the accidental exposure. Make you breathable and keep your skin cool during sport.
- This sport bras is especially designed for the Medium and High Impact Sport. Such as: Running, Tennis, Volleyball, Racing, Jumping, and aerobic exercise.
- More size options: from size 34B to 48G. Find your suitable size easily.
A BIG ATTITUDE 9555 Sport Bra 4X White
- Cotton Stretch
- Made in U.S.A.
Yvette Women High Impact Sports Bras Criss Cross Back Sexy Running Bra for Plus Size, Black, 4XL(DF)
- 【Why Choose Yvette】Some sports bras may be comfortable but can't give you good support. As for some high support sports bras, they mostly will make your breasts oppressive. Yvette sports bra solve these problems through professional design and high technology supportive fabric.
- 【Protecting Girls Health】To keep girls not shaking, other high impact sports bra squeezing girls, you will feel uncomfortable after workout which will affect your girls' health. Our bra is designed to support your girls through fabrics and designs, cool-max fabric support your girls in every directions not squeeze girls in one direction.
- 【Sexy Back】Common criss-cross back design sports bra can make your back look beautiful but not give you good support. Yvette sports bra using special technical fabrics make you doing both.
- 【Focus on Details】Clasp design for enhanced range of motion, easy to put on and off. Featuring breathable mesh panel delivers a superior next-to-skin feel. no wire bra in the boob area make you more comfortable.
- 【Customer Service】We have a professional after-sales team. In addition to providing free exchanges returns, we can also give you professional help.
Barbra Lingerie Wireless Racerback Yoga Sports Bra Seamless Bralette Medium - Plus Size (1X)
- BREATHABLE 4 WAY STRETCH COMFORT BRA: Made with breathable, moisture wicking fabric that is perfect for keeping you cool and dry. Smart four-way stretch makes most comfortable bras for women.
- RACERBACK SPORTS BRA: Racer Back Bra helps plus size women distributes the breast weight evenly while gives smaller-busted women extra cleavage with full motion comfort.
- BETTER FIT WIREFREE BRAS: Barbra Lingerie seamless yoga bra has strap to adjust to fit you the best with removable padding that shape and enhance your figure.
- LOW IMPACT SPORTS BRA: Seamless edges and tagless makes perfect yoga bralette, lounge bra or sleep bra. Wide bottom band provide additional support. *Not recommend for high impact exercise.
- 6 Pack with a Promise: Fall in love with functional, comfortable women racerback seamless bra you can don all day long.
Today’s modern sports bra not only functions to protect the bust, but also looks like a fashion shirt for women.
But if you only choose a sports bra just because it is sleek, sexy, and sexy and ignores features, comfort, bust, and fit, you are doing it yourself. my first round there.
1. What’s the difference between a sports bra and another bra
If you think a daily bra can replace a sports bra, you’re wrong!
The bra will support your bust when exercised by a rubber pad to limit movement while retaining comfort.
That is why sports bras can help women reduce pain as well as friction from the chest during exercise. When your breasts are fixed in one position, you won’t have to worry about damaging your bust shape and complete your sports training better!
Meanwhile, the bra you use every day only has the function of supporting the chest, not supported in case of high movement and exercise.
If you still use a normal bra for the gym now, get yourself a sports bra now!
Choosing a sports bra isn’t an exact science, but it will give you tips on how to find the right sports bra for your size and performance.
Since bra sizing is inconsistent between brands and there are no universal standards, make sure you try a variety of brands, sizes and styles in the store until you find the one that suits you.
Before we get into how to choose the right sports bra, we’ll go over the risks of wearing it the wrong way to see how important it is to wear it.
Read more: TopBest Workout Tank Tops Women
2. Harms of choosing an improper sports bra
Chest pain, difficulty breathing
The lightest case when choosing an inappropriate bra is causing chest pain because the shirt is too close to the first round, causing nerves and muscles, blood vessels around the hem to tighten, obstructing the flow of blood flow to chest pain. If trying to wear it for a long time will affect your health.
Breathing during exercise is also very important, wearing a shirt too tight will interfere with the breathing that brings oxygen into the bloodstream, making you feel more exhausted faster, and for a long time, the cardiovascular and respiratory system will malfunction.
Risk of breast tuberculosis
Wearing bras too tight will lead to perspiration caused by sweat during exercise, the action of scratching will create opportunities for TB bacteria to enter and lead to tuberculosis.
Breast tuberculosis is dangerous and can easily be mistaken for incorrect diagnosis and treatment.
There have been many studies showing that wearing sports bras in particular and bra, in general, the wrong way brings a very high problem of breast cancer. Clothes that are too tight will cause the epidermal fluid to accumulate and create tumors and develop into cancerous cells for a long time.
So that you have seen the dangers of choosing a bra the wrong way or not, now we will move on to the main topic of today’s article that will guide you in choosing the right sports bra. This is essential for women of any age, size, or activity level.
3. Choose a sports bra that matches the type of activity
To find the right sports bra, first consider what kind of activity you would be doing. Sports bras are designed to provide three levels of support – low, medium, and high – depending on the impact level of the sport.
The higher the impact (pop, jump, run, or move more vigorously), the more support you will likely need. Many brands classify their sports bras according to the degree of impact, making it easier to classify.
For high impact activities like running, mountain biking, or aerobics, you’ll need more support to stop excessive chest movement, which can lead to pain and discomfort.
For low-impact activities like yoga or walking that involve low-intensity movements, you might not need as much support.
However, women with a larger bust may want to consider getting extra support even when doing low or moderate impact activities. Ultimately, the best sports bra will be the one that fits, feels comfortable, and matches your personal style and taste.
|Low impact activities:||
Ideally CUP A / B
|Moderate impact activities:||
Ideally CUP D or greater for most operations
If you are involved in a variety of activities, you should equip yourself with a number of different bras to support the sport you are pursuing. Alternating between several sports bras is also a good way to prolong their life.
4. Find your sports bra size
A sports bra might fit your everyday bra a bit but. Don’t lose the size when buying a sports bra.
Calculate your bra size every time you buy a new sports bra. The size of your bra will change several times during your life. Body changes such as weight loss or gain, pregnancy, hormones and aging affect the size of the bra.
You will need a soft tape measure to get started. Wearing a bra without padding doesn’t change the shape of the chest – or measure without a bra.
Step 1: Measure your ribs
Measure around your rib cage, just below your chest. The measuring tape should fit snugly but not so tightly that it would interfere with normal breathing. Round down to the nearest number of centimeters.
Step 2: Find the correct belt size.
Take your rib measurement from step 1 and read the chart below to find your respective belt sizes based on your rib cage measurements.
|Rib cage (cm)||Belt size (cm)|
|63 – 69||76|
|69 – 74||82|
|74 – 79||eighty-six|
|79 – 84||91.5|
|84 – 89||96.5|
|89 – 94||102|
|94 – 99||107|
|99 – 104||112|
Step 3: Find the correct breast size (Cup)
First, measure around the fullest part of the chest. Make sure the tape measure stays straight on your back. Round to the nearest integer. This is your bust measurement.
Step 4: Chest cup size. Subtract your rib measurement (step 1) from your bust measurement (step 3). This difference is the recommended trophy size for you.
- If the measurement is even: This is your bust measurement
- If the measurement is odd: Choose the nearest higher even number and that is your bust measurement.
|Chest size minus bust (cm)||Chest size|
Here is an example:
[Bust 109cm] – [ribs measurements 91cm] = 18cm difference, so the choice here is D Cup.
5. Sports bra feature
The bras’ ability to support is mainly due to the straps, which form the basis of the sports bra. The straps should be wrapped around your rib cage, but not too tight.
If you can thread two fingers between the body and the belt (but no more) then that is a sign of fit. Wide belts tend to provide more support than narrow belts.
They should give you a sense of security and provide minimal elasticity to reduce up and down movement. As with straps, you will need to fit two fingers between the shoulder and the strap (but not more).
Wide straps disperse weight better and provide more comfort than narrow straps. The strap should not slip off or rest deeply into your shoulder during high-impact activities.
Buckle up your shirt strap
They are adjustable to offer the best fit can be customized and are often found on stylish sports bras.
While most sports bras are worn with straps over your head, some have a clasp on the back. In addition to making it easier to put on and take off, this sports bra allows for a better fit.
When trying on a new sports bra, use the clasp farthest away. That way, when your sports bra is stretched, you can use the hook closer.
The benefit of a rim in a sports bra is that it supports your chest area and can help minimize movement. The rim should lie flat on your rib cage, below the breast tissue and should not be punctured into your skin.
This fabric helps moisture get out of your skin and keeps you comfortable. The more support a sports bra is, the less effective it will be at absorbing moisture due to the firmer fabric and structure.
6. The type of sports bra
These straps are diagonal on the back and generally provide good support. The straps can be adjusted so you can fine-tune accordingly. Depending on the style, cross straps can be uniquely hidden underneath a sports tank or create their own fashion sense.
This strap style is most like everyday bras. The straps are usually adjusted so you can easily adjust them to a fit.
Bra with top straps usually has an additional adjustment buckle. Some tank top bras are designed to allow the straps to be crimped for flexibility.
Sports bra with a Y-shaped design, which is a shoulder strap that works together between your shoulder blades to create a Y-shape.
Y-string bras provide good support for medium to high activities, but they often cannot be adjusted so it’s important to size bras correctly.
The Y-string is well hidden underneath a tank top with a Y-line design.
Regardless of the strap type you choose, keep in mind that thin straps generally provide less support than wider straps, but thin straps are easier to hide.
7. Material of sports bra
Here are some of the materials that combine to design a bra top that you can refer to.
- Nylon / Spandex: Soft material with enhanced support and shape retention
- Cotton / Spandex: Soft, sweat-absorbent, breathable
- Polyester / Spandex: The phosphorus-fixing properties of Spandex and its moisture loss help the wearer stay dry
- Polyester / Cotton / Spandex: Cotton and Polyester absorb sweat and moisture, and Spandex retains shape and comfort.
- Polyester / Cotton: soft fiber with high moisture absorption function, but not much elastic
By taking note of these materials, you can choose to buy yourself a sports bra that is not only beautiful but also versatile!
8. Adjust your sports bra to fit
Now that you’ve found your size, try a sports bra and check for the fit. It should fit a little bit better than a regular bra, but you can still breathe deeply and comfortably. Check for the following factors:
Now that you’ve determined your estimated bust and bust size, it’s time to try on several brands of sports bras to check the fit. If possible, do this in person at a store.
If you are shopping online, we recommend looking at the size chart attached to the specific bras you are interested in to see what size might be right for you.
Your sports bras should fit a little more into your everyday bra, but you should be able to breathe deeply and comfortably.
Here are tips to make sure your sports bra fits:
1. Start by fitting the strap
The strap of a sports bra does most of the support of your chest, so make sure it fits snugly against your ribs (not on the breast tissue). For the best fit, you should be able to fit two fingers between the belt and your shoulder
Reach over your head and turn to the side of the mirror. If the back strip is higher (pulled up or not level) or your chest is protruding below, it’s probably too large. Try smaller sizes. If you have hook-and-loop closure, try a smaller hook.
Tip: Wider bands usually provide more support than narrow bands. Closing hook and ring allow for more support and a custom fit.
2. Next, adjust the straps
Your straps should be secure and comfortable and have minimal stretch to reduce up and down movement. You should be able to fit two fingers between the belt and shoulder.
If the straps get into your skin, they might be too tight. If the belt slips off the shoulder or you bounce a lot, it may be too loose.
Tip: Adjustable straps provide greater support and a custom fit. Wide straps provide better weight dispersion and greater comfort than narrower straps. Thinner straps generally provide less support but they are easier to hide. Read more about the strap styles below.
3. Check chest cup
Your bust should be centered and full in the sports bra cup. Adjust for comfortable operation. If you see wrinkles or too wide it could be due to the too large cup size.
If your bra spills over the outside of the bra it could be because the cup is too small or the bra isn’t right for you. For the best support, your breasts should be completely covered.
4. Check the support
Test your bras for support by jumping or running in place. Your chest should feel safe and supported. If there is too much up and down movement or sideways, keep looking for a bra that fits better.
Finding the right bra can be difficult. Read how a woman looks long and hard to find the right person.
Bras cut – when the bra rubs the skin in an uncomfortable way – can be painful. You can prevent burning by making sure you have the right sports bra.
Make sure that there are no cracks under the bandage, openings under the arms, or under the shoulder straps.
Cuts are the result of friction, which can be caused by a number of factors such as a bad fit, an old bra, heavy sweating, sensitive skin, or exercising in a warmer climate. Cuts can also be a problem when exercising for long periods of time.
9. How to Choose the Right Sports Bra (Tips & Mistakes!)
10. How to store sports bras and marks in need of replacement
No matter how clean your shirt is, you should not wear the same bra over and over for 2 consecutive days. This way, the materials that make up a sports bra are “regenerated” because they can be reshaped and stretched for longer.
In addition, sports bras should be hand-washed and naturally dried. Sport bra shirts cleaned in this way are much more durable than those that are mechanically washed and dried.
Time to change a sports bra
No matter how carefully kept, your sports bra will have a life expectancy.
A sports bra only retains the shape and elasticity at most from 6-12 months. And here are the signs to change clothes that you need to pay attention to:
- The bra top no longer fits and hugs the body like before
- The bra top no longer supports or supports the chest as well as before
- The fabric begins to fiber, broken
When sport bra shirts start to “speak up” with the above signs, you should quickly change into a new shirt!
The above are instructions on how to choose the right sports bra and notes when using it to protect your bust always healthy and avoid sagging due to wearing the wrong shirt. Don’t forget to share with your friends.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to chose “women’s sports bra plus size”, bring some small value to you: “Save Your Time” and give it to training. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!