One of the best exercises to help burn calories and lose belly fat is the jogging exercise. Jogging is an easy exercise that anyone can practice, even anywhere or without tools.
You can run knee-lift on the spot, but if you own a treadmill, your weight loss will increase many times.
Because of the limited time conditions that we hardly have enough room to go to the gym, so some home training tools are what we need. One of the most common equipment used in most home gyms is a treadmill.
There are many types of treadmill currently on the market, different brands, many differences in material, features, size, the optimal level for each training need from basic to advanced, though You are a pure jogger or athlete can fully use the treadmill.
However, in terms of price, it is also divided into categories such as cheap or nearly cheap, mid-end and high-end, according to our common sense, mine or yours.
The higher the price, the better. Maybe this is true, but most of the time we buy a treadmill to cater to our needs, sometimes expensive treadmills are unnecessary, and unused functions will take money away out of your pocket.
A treadmill that meets the minimum needs of basic running or for your family members, children or grandparents, then choosing a treadmill under 500 USD is the right thing to do. , to balance costs, you will be a smart consumer.
Here you will be equipped with the knowledge to choose for yourself a treadmill among hundreds of models about the discussed features: the size of the running surface, the maximum weight of the user, the diversity in the programs, as well as warranty information.
We have helped you with the time-consuming work of consulting sports experts at the gym, the direct users we know well regarding the team. Besides, we also refer to major forums on the internet, social networks, and bring all the information here for you.
Here are the treadmill models below 500 USD that you should refer to, followed by the knowledge that we need to equip before buying the treadmill so that the advertising will not make us make a wrong decision.
Products are ranked by our team from top to bottom. Please start buying from here to save time, money, and effort more than once.
19 Best Treadmills Under $500 – 2020 For You:
Show More List
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- Please Note: Welso is the only manufacturer and Amazon is the only authorized seller for this product on this marketplace; We do not gaurantee quality, authenticity, or size if purchased from other sellers
Goplus 2.2HP Folding Treadmill Electric Support Motorized Power Running Fitness Jogging Incline Machine g Fitness Jogging Incline Machine Fitness Jogging Incline Machine
- 2. 25 horsepower quite impulse motor deliver power for interval, speed, or endurance training. Don't worry it will make big noise, this treadmill is perfect for any room in your house. Weight capacity is 220LBs, as far as possible to meet your needs.
- Easy folding mechanism and a soft drop system to help you fold and unfold your treadmill safely and with ease. 3 levels incline change design help you burn more calories, tone more muscle, and build greater endurance.
- With 0. 5 to 7. 5 MPH Speed levels available, you can select different speed base on your physical condition and exercise based.
- 5" blue-ray LCD display screen and 16" X 47" big running belt give you best workout experience. With Ipad/ mobile phone holder you can talk with your friend or watch wonderful video while you working out.
- Safety Key connect you and the machine, emergency stop button on the handrail, which double protect you while working out.
ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill
- 2.0 CHP* drive system
- 16 x 50 inches tread belt. Maximum weight: 300 pounds
- ProShox Cushioning reduce impact on your joints for a more comfortable workout and faster recovery
- 0-10 MPH Quick Speed Control, 0-10 percent Quick Incline Control
- Grip Pulse EKG Heart Rate Monitor. Tread belt ensures that you won’t feel confined as you workout so you can comfortably stretch your stride
Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill
- CrossWalk Upper Body Arms, 16 x 50 inches Tread Belt
- 2 Position Adjustable Incline, Comfort Cell Cushioning, SpaceSaver Design, LCD Window
- 10 MPH Digital Speed Control, 4 Preset Workout Apps, Thumb Pulse Heart Rate Monitor
- 250 Lb; Weight Capacity; Recommended Use-Residential.
- This treadmill is protected with a 90 Day Parts & Labor Warranty
EFITMENT Auto Incline Bluetooth Electric Treadmill Machine w/Speakers & Folding for Running, Jogging, Walking, 220 LB Max Weight, LCD & Pulse Monitor, Ipad/Tablet Holder - T012
- INTERVAL TRAINING=WEIGHT LOSS: Interval training exercise burns more calories than extended steady-state exercise. This treadmill offers 9 built in programs. These fat-blasting treadmill programs will alternate cardio bursts with slower paced bouts to maximize efficiency. Run up to 7.5 MPH.
- POWER SAVING CONSOLE: LED backlit display shows your speed, time, distance, heart rate, and calories burned. Listen to music using its wire and wireless Bluetooth option. Convenient pull up tablet and mobile holder lets you keep up with your favorite shows. Built in Body Max Index (BMI) will help you keep track of your fitness progress. Smart Console notifies you when lubrication is due, this will keep your treadmill running smooth and efficient.
- SHOCK CUSHIONING: 8 strategically placed cushioning points helps protect your joints from the impact of exercise. Compared with road running, treadmill running typically reduces impact by about 15 to 40 percent. Weight capacity of 220 Ibs.
Sunny Health & Fitness Portable Treadmill with Auto Incline, Tablet Holder, Pulse Grips, 220 LB Max Weight and Shock Absorbers - SF-T7705
- AUTO-INCLINE - Improve your cardio routine 15 incline levels creating plenty of resistance to achieve a maximum burn at any time. Quick Buttons allow you to quickly adjust incline to levels 3-6-12 or quick speed buttons for 2-4-6 mph. The 49L x 15.5W running surface dimensions of the fitness treadmill gives enough room for a long stride.
- DIGITAL MONITOR - Track your speed, time, distance, calories/incline, steps and body fat percentage. Hand pulse sensors monitor your heart rate as you use the 9 built-in workout programs. Connect to the MP3 Headphone jack to bump your workout playlist.
- PORTABLE – Folding and transporting the treadmill is simple with the built-in transportation wheels and hassle-free folding design. Our soft-drop system eliminates any risk of accidentally dropping the treadmill base and damaging your floors. Drop the treadmill’s deck and watch as it slowly and steadily descends without risking injury or damages.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION- Sunny solved common joint/pain problems associated with running on pavement by creating built in shock absorption to ease stress on your joints which helps lengthen your workout. Max Weight 220 lbs.
- DEVICE HOLDER – Securely place your phone or tablet comfortably with the convenient device holder. Hydrate using the bottle storage space.
Depointer Folding Treadmill Electric Motorized Power Fitness Running Machine with LED Display and Mobile Phone Holder, Perfect for Home Use
- LCD display tracks all necessary performance statistics including speed, time, distance and calories burnt to keep you focused on achieving your fitness goals during running or walking.
- Eeasily foldable feature to easily fold up or store away your treadmill. Easily folded vertically for upright storage or laid flat and roll it under the bed.
- Silent and powerful motor to support speed ranges from 0. 62 - 7. 5 MPH to meet your different exercise effects
Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Treadmills, Motorized Running Machine for Home with Folding, Easy Assembly, Sturdy, Portable and Space Saving - SF-T7603
- 【Sturdy, quiet, & high quality】solid steel construction with extra shock Absorption System make your indoor run or walk a steady and effective cardio workout while getting the best value from sunny treadmills
- 【Lcd monitor & pulse grip】monitor the heart and pulse rate, Track distance and time, included with 9 workout programs that keep you challenged with your fitness goals
- 【Adjustable incline with shock Absorption 】tune up your workout with 3 levels of adjustable incline, less impact on your legs and joints with built-in treadmill cushioning vs. Hard asphalt outdoors
- 【Compact, portable, & great value】16' X 49" Tread belt, easily fold up to 32.5" X 27" X 58" In 5 seconds, 2 transportation wheels make it easier than EVER to move this treadmill without damaging your floor
- 【Our guarantee】we are here to provide state of the art customer service on top of our online support materials, we offer a 6 month parts warranty
Confidence Power Plus 600W Motorized Electric Folding Treadmill Running Machine
- FOLDING FRAME - Easily folds up and away for easy storage
- POWERFUL MOTOR - Provides drive for users up to 250lbs
- LCD DISPLAY - Easy to read display so you can keep your workout on track
- Full product size : 49" x 24" x 11", Runway size : 39.5" x 14"
Confidence Power Trac Pro 735W Motorized Electric Folding Treadmill Running Machine Pink with 3 Manual Incline Settings
SereneLife Smart Digital Folding Treadmill - Electric Foldable Exercise Fitness Machine, Large Running Surface, 3 Incline Settings, 16 Preset Program, Downloadable Sports App for Running & Walking
- SPORTS APP CONNECTION: Links to FitShow sports app to make boring exercise routines to exciting fitness sessions. The app is available for iOS & Android & works with various devices such as phones, laptops & tablets via Bluetooth connectivity
- SPACE SAVER DESIGN: This treadmill is portable & foldable for easy setup & storage. It comes with simple electric plug-in design, motorized treadmill power of 1.5HP, built-in grip sensors for pulse monitoring & adjustable speed up to 7.5mph
- LARGE RUNNING SURFACE: 15.75" x 43.30" walking/running surface, Start/Stop and speed control on the handles for easy control, And a 5" digital LCD display screen with touch button controls that displays run time, distance, speed, calories burned.
- 16 PRESET TRAINING MODES: Creating a customized fitness session is easy as this digital exercise equipment comes with selectable preset training modes. It also features adjustable speed settings to increase the intensity of your workout
- 3 MANUAL INCLINE SETTING: The SereneLife running machine is equipped with 3 manual incline and built in speakers making it the best option for your home, gym, etc. Compact size makes it apt for small apartments
Merax MS020307BAA JK1603E Easy Assembly Folding Electric Treadmill Motorized Running Machine
- Perfect size and folding design great for home Use and contains rolling wheels on the bottom providing simple Transport
- Multi-functional display that allows user to Track progress in speed, distance, heart RATE and calories burned
- An extremely low noise motor and a safety emergency Stop key for your safety, specially pleasant design including safe and convenient
- Excellent deck provides useful cushioning for ankle, back and knee joints which helping your muscles recover faster from workout
Confidence Fitness Power Trac Treadmill Black
- 0.6-6.2Mph speed - 12 built-in fitness programs
- Four quick-select pre-set speeds: 1.86Mph, 3Mph, 4.9Mph, 6.2Mph
- LED display shows: speed, distance, time, calories. Maximum user weight : 260 pounds
- Adjustable manual incline: 5 degrees, 3.5 degrees, 2 degrees
- 735W/1HP motor. The max speed on the Confidence Power Trac Pro is 10 km/h, which gives you a decent range for your workout but doesn’t allow you get fast enough if you’re a serious runner or want to include some sprints in your training
The Sunny Health and wellness SF-T7718 provides a combination of excellent quality performance with practical folding capabilities.
The low-profile deck on the treadmill gives impressive stability as the lower center of mass gives you higher self-confidence to go for faster speeds of as much as 9 Miles Per Hour.
Because the deck of the SF-T7718 is reduced to the ground, the experience will make you feel like you are running outdoors.
The shock absorbers matched the style gives the required security for your joints, considering that excellent balance of typical treadmill joint-protection with the feeling of outdoor operating.
The building of the SF-T7718 is entirely developed for homeowners intending to purchase their own individual fitness center space.
Its smooth, compact, and also foldable layout– which contrasts the more traditional, cumbersome treadmills makes sure that it can be conveniently navigated into tight areas.
The running deck of the SF-T7718 is also vast, gauging at 48L X 20W inches, which additionally makes specific, more comfy efficiency that is less restricting contrasted to treadmills with narrower running decks.
Essential to modern treadmills are the included extras that can improve your running experience. The SF-T7718 has no scarcity in added devices, consisting of an integrated audio speaker system and media port where you can plug in your phone to listen to your preferred tunes and amplify them throughout your gym.
Additionally, the treadmill likewise comes with a tablet holder measuring (4.5 L X 10H inches) that can conveniently hold any tablet computer or mobile phone, permitting you to enjoy your favorite films while working out.
- Speeds: 0.6-9 mph
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Running surface: 46’’ x 20’’
- Programs: 9
- Warranty: 3 years on frame, 180 days on other parts
- More features: 2.5 hp motor, digital monitor, USB port, tablet holder, speakers, foldable, safety stop
- Low ground deck
- Tablet holder
- Limited running programs
The Marcy XJ-650W is a robust and economic treadmill that supplies joggers with an excellent variety of running, running as well as sprinting programs.
The JX-650W is created with a high-performing motor that can run two horsepower guaranteeing speeds of as much as 8 Miles Per Hour.
Joggers can track their progress with an LED display, which is 5 inches in length. The show not only offers a range as well as time; however, likewise calories shed and speed, providing you all the essential online information that you will need to know.
Probably the most enticing feature of the JX-650W is its customizable qualities which ensure great complete satisfaction for runners of all capabilities. The treadmill includes a single handbook program, ten pre-programmed programs, and also three individual settings centers to permit you to tailor your workout to your taste and even ability degree.
The JX-650W is similar to opponents in the budget-friendly treadmill market as it likewise has a compact and also collapsible building layout.
This excellent for residence gym owners, particularly those that may be restricted for the area and desire to keep the treadmill when not being used. The JX-650W consists of a fold-up that is fitted with a security pin to make sure hassle-free storage.
The JX-650W features a vast running area that allows a reliable and comfy running experience. The walk actions at 47.2 inches by 16.5 inches, which provides sufficient room for you to appreciate your running experience. The optimum weight that the treadmill can lug is up to 245 pounds.
- Speeds: 0.5-8 mph
- Weight capacity: 245 lbs
- Running surface: 48’’ x 17’’
- Programs: 14
- Warranty: 2 years on frame
- More features: LED console, 2 hp motor, safety stop, foldable, roller wheels, covered handles, shock absorbers
- Convenient to store
- Robust to different weight sizes
- Customizable running programs
- Reduced maximum speed
XTERRA Fitness TR150
The TR150 treadmill by XTERRA supplies a beautiful combination of premium performance with practicality as it can be quickly folded and saved. The TR150 is at the costs end of the below $500 treadmill market as well as certainly has some innovative specifications that note it out.
The TR150 comes fitted with a selection of add-ons including a bookrack and also different device owners that can fit your tablet, books, and even push-button controls. These centers are ideal if you want to watch the TV while exercising.
The TR150 has a long-running surface gauging at 16 ″ x 50 ″. This included length is perfect for those that have future strides. Although the size is not as full as competing treadmills, it should feel wide enough for most runners to be comfy.
Must you need additional security, the TR150 comes fitted with handlebars which contain handhold pulse sensors to measure your heart rate.
The TR150 is optimal for speed vendors. Varying up to 10 MPH, you can travel at a rapid speed on this treadmill, which is powered by a 2.25 horsepower electric motor.
This is the mix with personalized ‘quick speed’ touch buttons is great for joggers interested in interval training as it ensures a sharp transition between gears.
For those that battle with joint discomfort, the TR150 is just one of the best budget-friendly treadmills to shield the wearing joints.
Fitted with XTRASoft Cushioned Deck modern technology, the TR150 shock absorption far exceeds opponents, making sure a risk-free as well as injury-free running experience.
- Speeds: 0.5-10 mph
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Running surface: 50’’ x 16’’
- Programs: 12
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame, 1 year on motor, 90 days on parts
More features: cushioned deck, 2.25 hp motor, foldable, transportation wheels, manual incline, LCD display
- Long-running surface
- High speed
- Cushioned running deck
- Thin running deck
Gymax Cardio Folding Exercise Treadmill
The Gymax Cardio Folding Workout Treadmill is a collapsible treadmill that offers terrific storage space capability within any gym-loving home.
Comprising of a 16.5 ″ W X 50 ″ L running belt which can incline anywhere between 0-15%, the Gymax treadmill enables you to melt more calories, get boosted muscle tone, and strengthen your endurance.
Built into the Gymax treadmill style is a quality shock absorption system that gives all the needed security for your joints and bones, with absorbers placed on either side of the treadmill belt to provide you equal protection.
The Gymax collapsible treadmill is fitted with a big multi-function LCD display which gives you all the essential information that you need to know when exercising, including heart rate, speed, time, distance as well as calories shed.
The most advanced function of the Gymax treadmill is the G-FIT Bluetooth connection.
This means that you attach any health and fitness application to the treadmill using Bluetooth connection to ensure your fitness instructor can be maintained today with your progress in addition to having the ability to keep you track with your very own wellness record and health and fitness objectives.
The treadmill is fitted with 2.5 horsepower motor which can produce speeds in between 0.5-9 MPH. The horsepower is additionally higher than enough to be able to supply rate, interval, and endurance training.
There are additionally 12 various programs to pick from providing a suitable selection to runners. The Gymax collapsible treadmill is ideal for joggers who desire to check out all types of training.
- Speeds: 0.5-9 mph
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs
- Running surface: 50’’ x 16.5’’
- Programs: 12
- Warranty: 3-year limited
- More features: 2.5 hp motor, LCD display, safety stop, tablet holder, manual incline
- Bluetooth connection
- 12 programsThin running surface
- Good shock absorption
- Thin running surface
Fitness Reality 2045 TRE2500
For those who a tiny treadmill that is easy to save inside your house, the TRE2500 by Health And Fitness Reality is the best selection.
Fitted with great accessories such as foldable accessory owners and also an LCD show, the TRE2500 has been created to give a wonderful user experience and also easy storage.
Many treadmills are huge and clunky and are as well big to fit inside your home. The TRE2500 has transportation wheels to aid transportation.
This incorporated with a slim running deck, enables it to be quickly matched little rooms in spaces.
The speed alternatives are somewhat restricted in the TRE2500 varying from 2-5 MPH. This may appear insufficient for greater speed-runners, but also for those a lot more interested in sluggish endurance running or speed walking, these speed alternatives will undoubtedly be high.
There are 4 ‘quick speed’ switches on the screen which can be personalized to your own favored pace.
A fantastic function of the TRE2500 is the quiet drive. As the speed alternatives are not eruptive, the sound of the journey when rotating is marginal.
This is best when in a space with a tv or radio as the audio won’t be disturbed by the treadmill. Perfect for those that wish to exercise without making too much noise.
Gauging at 13 inches broad, the TRE2500 is much thinner than other treadmills in the listed below $500 market. The optimum weight it can birth is 220 pounds, which is a moderate weight and also inclusive of most of running lovers.
- Speeds: 2.0-5.0 mph
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs
- Running surface: 40’’ x 13’’
- Programs: 2
- Warranty: 2 years on frame and motor, 90 days on parts
More features: LCD display, safety clip, ‘’quite drive’’ motor, foldable, accessory holders, transportation wheels
- Perfect for slow pace runners
- Quite drive
- Compact design
- Limited speed options
- No program settings
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T4400
The SF-T4400 treadmill by Sunny Health & Fitness is a foldable treadmill that can be conveniently transported as well as saved in small spaces in a house.
Fitted with all the timeless attributes such as an LCD screen, transport wheels, and handrails controls, this treadmill is excellent for joggers looking at economic alternatives for a home treadmill exercise.
The SF-T4400 is constructed with a 2.2 horsepower drive system that can create rates in between 0.5-9 MPH. Besides, there are three running levels to select from. 0% is the flat operating choice with 2% as well as 4.37% offering an exceptional degree of slope for joggers to melt more calories and also enhance their endurance.
The SF-T4400 features nine integrated exercise programs to provide you with a sufficient selection of choice if you choose to finish a preselected workout.
Among the best features of the SF-T4400 is the handrail controls which permit you to manage the rate conveniently. The pause feature is specifically beneficial as you can temporarily quit your workout as well as keep you running stats undamaged before returning.
There is absolutely nothing even worse than unintentionally removing your statistics, and the SF-T4400 makes sure that is will certainly not happen. Running stats are shown on the LCD screen as well as consist of time, distance, heart rate, pulse, and also calories melted.
The treadmill can conveniently take care of up to 220 lbs weight, and the running belt is 48.8 L x 15.75 W, which is terrific for runners with lengthy strides. Those that choose larger running surface areas may locate the SF-T4400 as well slim fit.
- Speeds: 0.5-9.0 mph
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs
- Running surface: 49’’ x 15.75’’
- Programs: 9
- Warranty: 3 years on frame, 180 days on parts
More features: 2.2 hp motor, 3 manual incline levels, handrail controls, safety clip, foldable, transportation wheels
- Handrail controls
- Incline levels
- Pause button
- No certification
The first thing that we always need to remind ourselves when buying any product, all for our needs, the purpose of my use and you. It will be frustrating to buy a treadmill product that brings anger to people. So please pay attention to the following:
- Are you a pure runner, or are you a pro?
- Do you practice alone or with other people?
- Do you require a treadmill color to match your room color?
- Do you use it often or rarely?
Pay attention to these things, because sometimes a treadmill price range of 500 USD can not meet the needs of professional running … or the color of the treadmill … all of these will affect your choice. Which treadmill, which brand …
Next, we go together to analyze the features that a treadmill cost 500 USD has.
Things you need to know about the best treadmill feature under $ 500:
Before you can buy the best treadmill for under $ 500, consider the following features:
Number of users
Know how many people will use the treadmill and how much time will be spent on the treadmill each week.
Today, home breadmakers have programs in place to perform speed and incline control. Some have short habits, while others have a large number of routines. Some treadmills have control panel gadgets installed in them such as speakers, LCT TVs, and fans.
Make sure the treadmill you buy has well-designed controls and monitors like heart rate, speed, and time. The SF-T4400 has the best powers among the reviewed products, including a workout ‘pause’ button.
I am running surface and inclination.
It is essential to buy a treadmill with a running surface that fits your full stride length when running. This is to ensure that you do not artificially shorten your strides but can make a full effort.
The right level of inclination is 15%, but you must buy a treadmill that you can adjust electronically to increase or decrease the inclination level to suit your preferences.
Horsepower and speed:
Most people will prefer using a treadmill with a motor power of 2.0 and 10 miles per hour. However, engine power and speed are adjustable.
Most treadmill frames are made of aluminum but should be bought with a steel one because it is durable and can withstand higher weight according to customer reviews.
Make sure the treadmill has an automatic stop feature, especially if you have children and pets. The mechanical stop is controlled by a key attached to your body with a lanyard so that when you fall, it will automatically stop from the treadmill.
Most treadmills handling between 250 and 400 pounds like the SF-T7718 are reviewed in this article. Buy one that can hold more than 50 pounds of your weight to avoid strain on the engine.
This reduces the impact on the joints, thus reducing injuries while promoting endurance, thus being an essential factor to consider. The Xterra Fitness TR150 has the best Track accompaniment of all products reviewed.
Make sure you have enough space to keep the treadmill at home. A regular treadmill at home is 6 feet long and 3 feet wide.
Chassis and engines usually have a lifetime warranty while parts will come with a 90-day guarantee.
Advantages and disadvantages of the 500 range treadmill:
Before you can buy a cheap treadmill and save yourself some money, here are some of its strengths and weaknesses.
We must be happy to enjoy this:
Cheap treadmills have the following selling points that manufacturers want you to know;
- The most obvious is that it is affordable because of its low price.
- The cheap treadmill is often foldable and compact.
- Some cheap treadmills can be easily stored as the size can be tiny and you can keep them under the bed.
Before you buy a cheap treadmill, here are some compromises you should be ready to make:
- Minimum comfort and track size: To cut costs, manufacturers of cheap treadmill reduce the width and length of the track. The regular training surface for the standard treadmill is at least 50 inches long and 20 inches wide. More affordable treadmills are often shorter and narrower, which makes it impossible for most tall trainers to use. Besides, they do not have enough cushioning to reduce the impact on ligaments and sensitive joints.
- Weak motor power: The standard treadmill for runners has a capacity of 3.0 horsepower (HP) while the pedestrian treadmill has 2.5 HP. Because engine power affects the price of the treadmill, the cheaper ones have 2.25 strength or less. They are also broken more often, are more noise and are not smooth to run.
- No or faulty control panel and exercise program: Cheap treadmills do not have a training program and console, or if they do, they give inaccurate readings according to customer reviews. , especially calorie-burning calculation and heart rate.
What do you need to keep in mind when using safety devices?
To help you feel comfortable using your treadmill to achieve your fitness goals, here are some tips to help you:
Expectations. Most people who exercise on a treadmill for the first few times will often look down to their feet on the side.
This can cause them to lose or lose their balance during exercise to lead to injury. When exercising on a treadmill, it feels like the ground is moving.
This can lead to dizziness, especially those beginners using the treadmill to apply. It is advisable to keep something until vertigo drops.
Don’t get used to the handrails. Handrails are an excellent source of support when you are getting used to the treadmill.
However, using it more often can strain your elbows and shoulders. Bars can also cause imbalance when walking or running resulting in foot and foot injuries.
You will not burn enough calories when using bars because you are not involved in the core muscles, so moving your arms freely will burn more calories.
Stand on the front deck. When you start exercising on a treadmill, it’s important not to set your foot on the belt, but stand on the floor first. There are many safety features for the treadmill to start slowly; sometimes, it can malfunction and move quickly, causing injury if your foot is on the belt.
Increase speed or tilt. It may be challenging to maintain a fast pace when running on an incline. It is essential to increase the slope first to the level that suits you then slowly increase the speed to avoid slipping and falling.
Do not walk or run barefoot. Using a barefoot treadmill will result in blistering, scratching, and burns as the transfer belt have friction and heat.
Wear suitable shoes to exercise to reduce shock and minimize joint stress. Running barefoot can lead to fungal infection as germs can quickly move to your feet.
Do not step out of the treadmill. It’s dangerous to get out of a treadmill that is moving even when you’re injured, or your towel accidentally gets stuck on the treadmill.
Use the emergency stop button to stop the treadmill entirely and then get off.
Keep the treadmill away from children. Children are curious and can put their hands on the waist, which can cause severe injury or turn on the treadmill while wearing it.
Therefore, keep the treadmill away from them or make sure your children are supervised when you use the treadmill.
Create enough space. Even if you are an experienced treadmill user, falling can happen, so make sure you have enough space behind the treadmill. And that nothing can hurt your head when you fall in case the treadmill moves faster and you lose your balance.
Know your limits. Do not push too hard at first. Slow down until your body gets used to the treadmill. It is a good idea to know your heart rate and try not to exceed 80% of it when using a treadmill as it can lead to a heart attack or stroke.
How to practice a treadmill at home effectively?
- Walk on an incline to increase resistance.
- Change your shoes every 4 to 6 months.
- If you are watching TV while using a treadmill, make sure it is directly in front of the screen to prevent neck stiffness.
- Before starting and ending each workout, walk 3-5 minutes at a leisurely pace and don’t forget to stretch.
Things you need to know when using a treadmill:
Here are a few things you need to do at home to maintain your home treadmill:
After each use, wipe it off.
- Make sure the walking belt is always aligned and centered.
- There is a treadmill under the machine.
- If you have a pet, vacuum regularly to remove pet hair.
- Make sure you lubricate your treadmill with lubricant recommended by the manufacturer.
Daily maintenance tasks
- Wipe it down
- Keep an eye for any development issues.
Weekly maintenance task
- Check the deck and walking belts for torn and worn.
- Vacuum the space around and under the treadmill to prevent the accumulation of dirt and debris.
Monthly maintenance tasks
- Check the frame bolts and nuts to make sure they are secure and tightened.
- Annual maintenance task
- Vacuum the cavity of the engine.
The treadmill should be lubricated once a year at a minimum, depending on the frequency of use.
The most common errors or problems with the treadmill:
- Software errors in the machine speed are increased too fast uncontrollably; errors increase the slope of the lifting.
- The engine of the machine emits an unpleasant noise and annoying noise.
- Treadmill sometimes sluggish or sluggish sometimes stops being able to continue using.
- Conveyor skewed, jerky, slippery when used will cause injuries when training on the machine.
- Running boards warp over time and cannot withstand heavy body loads.
- Treadmill’s control panel is paralyzed with the keys, unable to press other functions or the keys splashed out.
- When the machine runs for a while, it stops by itself due to long periods of non-use …
Common error fixes:
For the reason that your treadmill is used and exploited to overload the weight and does not have regular maintenance for the machine.
This is the most common cause of users. This is due to many factors. Consultants are not knowledgeable about the electric treadmill and have no sales knowledge about the treadmill series they are selling. They are only interested in selling to customers and the profit of the products they sell.
They only advise customers through a small, untrained way, but follow the salespeople who worked before. All of these factors make customers understand not precisely and precisely about the electric treadmill. I am thereby leading to misuse and needs of their use.
Therefore, buyers do not fully understand the parameters and engine capacity of each type of electric treadmill. Which engine power is suitable for the home and which motor power is for the dedicated gym. It is because of misunderstanding the parameters that the buyer when using the treadmill at home will report an error and not know why.
So the solution is if you intend to buy and use it, you need to find out the brand reputation of the business, the origin, structure, operating capacity of the engine to avoid when using your treadmill. Faulty. In case you have already purchased and are using an error machine, the advice is:
With the tool for your family, you have to divide the training time for each person 25 – 60 minutes/time and each exercise 15 – 30 minutes apart to ensure engine life, and must regularly maintain the machine according to the instructions use.
With the gym also share each person 25 – 60 minutes and transfer to a set of other equipment to ensure the engine during use, especially to maintain the entire equipment as planned to ensure operation. Smooth.
Second, your treadmill is left idle for too long, and the motor is often faulty and corrupted due to inadequate use and maintenance, leading to the reuse of the error.
In this case, we need to maintain the entire treadmill, remove the outer cover of the treadmill and clean the engine, reinstall the board plugs to eliminate the case due to slip. Or broken, mice bite, make the drive damaged.
This is a simple fix and eliminates errors due to long-term use. Or you can contact Johnson Fitness to get repaired by consultants and technicians.
Third, faults due to infrequent maintenance or regular repairs. Because electric treadmill is a treadmill that uses 220V electricity and runs with direct current from the motor and large capacity when used without proper maintenance will cause damage and errors, due to subjective reasons.
Many sports clubs and business households fail to perform regular maintenance before the machine is broken before calling for repairs, which is the leading cause of failure due to non-maintenance resulting in broken or defective devices.
Fourthly, the reason is that you do not know the knowledge of a good treadmill, so you buy the wrong used goods, low price, low-quality treadmill, or maybe a fake treadmill.
Fake, in addition to unintended causes such as electric shock, flood, explosion or smashing …
These are caused by a lack of understanding of the quality and cost of the electric treadmill, besides subjective reasons of users in preserving the machine.
Therefore, you need to find out carefully before buying the device. Johnson Fitness specializes in providing electric treadmill suitable for all purposes is a suggestion.
The BEST Treadmill Sprints Workout to Burn Fat Quickly
Frequently Asked Questions:
Instead of merely asking yourself about your treadmill, here are answers to some of the most commonly requested treadmill questions:
Is the 500 treadmill as safe as expensive machines?
Whether you use an expensive or cheaper treadmill, you should be careful because anything can cause injury. However, the expensive ones have advanced features and can be controlled automatically.
Do I need special shoes to run safely on my belt?
Running shoes are different from walking shoes. Running shoes should provide enough cushioning to avoid injury.
Does using a treadmill for a long time damage the engine?
Excessive use of a treadmill can cause friction resulting in overheating of engine parts. The engine may also be covered with dirt, debris, and hair for some time.
Do I have to ask the doctor about the effects of treadmill insecurity?
The treadmill does not pose a risk to anyone, but it all depends on one’s health and the type of treadmill. However, if an individual is overweight, regardless of age, they should avoid using a treadmill until they have gained control of their weight.
If you’ve skipped the entire tutorial, here’s a quick summary of our options for the top three treadmills under $ 500:
The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7718 first place finish for all-around performance also brings the feeling of outdoor activity due to the low running deck.
The Marcy JX-650W comes in second place because of its customizable features as well as sensitivity to heavier athletes.
The Gymax Cardio Folding Exercise Treadmill is third on our list because of its technological features, including Bluetooth connectivity.
Hopefully, this article has provided you with all the relevant information about affordable treadmills that you need to know before buying yourself.
You must take the time to research and read product reviews online before purchasing an affordable price.
The process of choosing the best treadmill under $ 500 can be difficult and complicated. Give yourself every opportunity to choose the treadmill that best fits the best value for your running needs.
Treadmill Preventive Maintenance Video:
5 Best Selling Treadmills On The Market:
Detailed features of Best Selling Products
NordicTrack NTL17915 T 6.5 S Treadmill - Includes a 1-Month iFit Membership - A True Club Membership with World-class Personal Training in the Comfort of Your Home (Credit Card Required)
- Your purchase includes: NordicTrack T Series Treadmill 6.5S + 1-month iFit Membership
- Review the instructions regarding your iFit program to redeem your one month iFit membership and activate your equipment for unlimited workout programs and experiences
- Item dimensions (unfolded): 73" L x 36" W x 54" H - User weight capacity: 300 pounds Item dimensions (folded): 38" L x 36" W x 67.5" H. 22" x 55" Tread belt
- Engineering: 2.6 CHP motor, 0-10 MPH speed, 10° Incline, Dual CardioGrip Heart rate monitor, One-Touch controls, 1.9" roller.
- Assembly or Inside-home delivery not included. Please coordinate with Amazon or delivery partner to request this additionally. Subject to availability.
MaxKare Folding Treadmill Electric Motorized Running Machine 17'' Wide Tread Belt w/Incline LCD Display and Cup Holder Easy Assembly with 15 Preset Programs Perfect for Home Use
- MaxKare treadmill equipped with large LCD display and 15 Pre-set programs, easy One-touch operation helps you enjoy the joy of running at home. You can monitor real-time data for each exercise, including speed, time, calories, distance and heart rate.
- MaxKare running machine is equipped with a powerful and pure copper motor which can not only bring you a silent running experience but also adjust the running speed from 0.5 to 8.5MPH
- 17 inch wide Multi-layer tread belt and world first whole machine anti-shock system can withstand a maximum weight of 220 pounds. Which bring a better running experience and at the same time protect your knees to the maximum to prevent injury during exercise.
- Foldable design not only helps you easily assembly the treadmill, but also helps you to Store/Move the treadmill in small space.
- We provide 24/7 friendly customer service, if you have any problem with our product, please fell free to contact with us through Amazon.
Nordic Track Commercial 1750
- Interactive personal training at home powered by iFit; 1 year iFit membership included with your treadmill; Gain access to on demand, interactive trainer led global and studio workout programs ($396 value)
- 10 inches HD smart touchscreen display provides immersive trainer led workouts; FlexSelect cushioning and an auto breeze workout fan deliver a comfortable run
- 3.75 CHP DurX commercial plus motor features reduced motor noise and self-cooling technology; Perfect for running, jogging, and walking in the comfort of your home
- 3 percent to 12 percent: Automatic incline matching technology, 12 MPH smart speed adjustment with iFit; Spacious 22 inches x 60 inches tread belt for tall runners
- Innovative space saver design with easy lift assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7515 Smart Treadmill with Auto Incline, Sound System, Bluetooth and Phone Function
- Quick button auto incline - 12 levels of incline: 0% to 12% incline
- Speed range: 1 - 8 miles per hour. Running space 49. 5"L x 16. 5"W
- Integrated body mass index calculator - Reference only. Product Dimensions-64.5L X 28W X 50.5H IN inches. Max User Weight- 250 pounds
- Pulse grip heart RATE monitoring. 3 countdown modes-Time Speed and Calories.Folded Dimensions: 40.25L x 28W x 54.75H inches
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity, phone and music function with MP3 cord
SereneLife Smart Digital Folding Exercise Machine - Electric Motorized Treadmill with Downloadable Sports App for Running & Walking - Pairs to Phones, Laptops, & Tablets via Bluetooth - SLFTRD18
1 used from $588.99
- COMPACT SIZE: Compact form-fitting design for any room in the house with a running surface size of 39.3’’ L x 13.4’’ W
- CONVENIENT FOLDING STYLE: This treadmill is portable & foldable for easy setup & storage, a simple electric plug in design & built in grip sensors for pulse monitoring.
- DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY: It has LCD screen which displays running and training data statistics readout such as run time, distance, speed, calories burned & heart rate.Do not use abrasives or solvents
- SPORTS APP CONNECTION: Links to FitShow app to make fitness sessions. The app is available for iOS & Android & works with various devices such as phones, laptops & tablets via Bluetooth connectivity
- SELECTABLE PRESET TRAINING MODES: This digital exercise equipment comes with selectable preset training modes. It also features adjustable speed settings to increase the intensity of your workout up to 6mph.
Maybe You Care:
Please refer to the supported devices: Help Exercise