Every person who practices sports always wants to be healthy on the whole body and stay fit at all times, there are many exercises and tools to help you do that.
One of the more compact tools that support both the waist and hips is the waist turntable.
A waist turntable is a support tool that makes your health-promoting exercises easier—in particular, reducing belly fat, waist area effectively and safely.
The waist turntable helps you to have a slim, toned body and improves balance. Let's learn about exercise turntable with BellyFatZone!
What is a waist turntable?
The waist turntable, also known as the waist turntable, is a simple exercise device that helps you actively exercise at home. With a unique design, bringing many conveniences to users when using and practicing, turntables are becoming more and more popular and very popular.
The product is made of plastic or iron, has good bearing capacity. In particular, the design of the turntable base can rotate 360 degrees to help users comfortably practice.
The disc construction consists of two main parts: the bottom disc is stationary, non-movable, and the upper disc rotates 360 degrees around the vertical axis linked to the lower disc.
Depending on the manufacturer, the upper turntable can be designed with plastic or rubber massage beads to increase friction to help you efficiently practice.
Moreover, these particles can be located at the location of the main acupuncture points on the feet, so direct impact on the soles of the feet during exercise will help you increase blood circulation, increase refreshment, and don't get tired during training.
In particular, some of the latest models also have multi-function designs with integrated elastic zippers to help you perform various exercises for the whole body.
Uses of the waist turntable
A sexy slim waist is the dream of women; a waist turntable is our savior.
The waist rotator helps you work all major muscle areas of the body such as the abdomen, lower back, mid-back, oblique muscles along the sides, buttocks, hips, and pelvis and brings many benefits. for the body as:
Reduce belly and waist fat, improve measurements
The waist turntable is a tool to help reduce belly and waist fat simply at home without you needing to go to the gym, use drugs or functional foods to reduce fat.
Exercises involving rotator cuffs often work a lot on the abdominal muscles to help burn excess fat in this area and bring back a natural, toned waist for both women and men.
Safe and effective weight loss
The waist turntable helps to reduce excess fat in the abdomen and helps exercise other areas to lose fat and become more robust, such as thighs, shoulders, arms, and back.
Regular and correct exercise will help you burn calories, get rid of all excess fat on your body, bring a balanced, attractive figure to help you be more favorable in work, love, and marriage.
Reduce stress and improve health
Regular exercise is one of the effective methods to help you reduce stress and fatigue.
In addition, some waist turntables have added particles on the rotating surface to help massage the soles of the feet, stimulate blood circulation, improve health, resistance, and endurance to help limit common diseases such as colds and flu, headache, dizziness.
Moreover, the turntable also helps reduce the risk of diseases related to excess fat, such as obesity, blood fat, diabetes, heart disease, blood pressure, etc.
When performing the movement with the turntable, your body must firmly support the legs and keep the balance for the whole body to perform the rotation movement. Therefore, regular exercise will help you increase your balance and give you a more flexible body.
The link between waist circumference and health
You can use a measuring tape to measure your waist at home. Wrap the tape measure in the area between the top of the hipbone and the bottom of the ribs to measure
What is waist circumference?
The waistline is located between the top of the hipbone and the bottom of the rib cage. Your abdomen may be larger or smaller depending on factors such as genetics, frame size, and your living habits. Measuring your waist circumference can help you know your health status.
A larger-than-normal waistline means you're carrying excess belly fat. This can affect health status and increase the risk of diseases related to excess fat.
How to measure waist correctly and accurately.
You can use a measuring tape to measure your waist at home. Wrap the tape measure in the area between the top of the hipbone and the bottom of the ribs to measure.
Note: Do not tighten or make it too loose, do not measure the outside of the clothes, do not tighten or bulge your belly because it may make your waist measurement inaccurate.
Waist circumference and health relationship
Waist circumference is one of 3 essential metrics to assess your overall health. Two other essential metrics are body mass index (BMI) and waist-to-hip ratio.
You can calculate your BMI by dividing your weight by the square of your height. BMI is determined to health status as follows:
- Under 18.5: underweight
- From 18.5 to 24.9: normal or healthy weight
- From 25.0 to 29.9: overweight
- From 30.0 or more: obese
BMI only calculates the weight-to-height ratio, while waist circumference and waist-to-hip ratio show how much fat is stored and how much weight you have to carry on your waist, hips, and buttocks.
Moreover, it has a direct connection to your health status. To calculate your waist-to-hip ratio, divide your waist circumference measurement by your hip circumference measurement. The relationship between waist-to-hip ratio and health is as follows:
Waist-to-hip ratio Female Waist-to-hip ratio Male Health hazards
0.80 or less 0.95 or less Low
From 0.81 to 0.85 From 0.96 to 1.0 Moderate
From 0.86 or more From 1.0 and above High
The large waist size and waist-to-hip ratio can lead to risks such as:
- Type 2 diabetes. One study found that a waist-to-hip percentage greater than 0.9 in men and more significant than 0.85 in women increases the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Men with a waist measurement of 102 cm and women from 89 cm are prone to metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. These are also the causes of heart disease.
- The risk of having a stroke is higher.
- Higher levels of chronic inflammation.
- Short lifespan. Men with a waist circumference of 110 cm or more were 50% more likely to die than those under 94 cm. Women with a waist circumference of 94 cm increased their risk by up to 80% compared with those with a waist circumference of 70 cm.
How to use and exercise with the waist turntable
A waist turntable is a suitable tool for all subjects with its compact size, easy to practice at home to have a slim waist, effectively reduce belly fat.
The waist turntable is a simple yet versatile tool that allows you to perform various exercises that are suitable for each person, from beginner to advanced training.
First of all, you need to warm up your body thoroughly with basic warm-up exercises that help your body warm-up and get used to the intensity of the workout while helping avoid possible injuries. A few basic movements performed with the waist rotator:
Essential twisting exercise with waist rotator
- You stand on the plate with your feet hip-distance or slightly narrower.
- Rotate your upper body, including your shoulders and chest, in one direction, while your hips and knees rotate in the opposite direction. Similarly, do the opposite. Repeat the movement several times for good results.
To get used to it, you can start with small movements. You can then increase the difficulty by increasing your speed and trying a little more twisting. A stricter challenge to this move by bending your knees slightly. This will make balance more difficult and increase activity in the legs.
You can also bend your arms at the elbows and sway back and forth as if you're walking briskly to promote cardiovascular health.
Exercises to rotate the chair with the waist turntable
- Place the waist turntable on the floor and sit down.
- Place your hands on the floor behind your back. Straighten your legs on the floor.
- Rotate your hips in one direction and your shoulders in the other. Similarly, reverse rotation. Repeat the movement many times to get the effect of training.
You can increase the challenge of this exercise by lifting your arms or legs or lifting both arms and legs off the floor. The difficulty becomes more when you lean back at a greater angle and the distance between your legs.
Notes when using the waist turntable
People who have poor circulation or are prone to sudden drops in blood pressure should not use a turntable without a doctor's approval.
- For beginners, you should put the turntable next to the wall so that your hands have a fulcrum when practicing and avoid accidents when practicing.
- If you experience dizziness while exercising, a turntable may not be suitable for you. People who have poor circulation or are prone to sudden drops in blood pressure should not use a turntable without a doctor's approval.
- The waist turntable must be placed on a flat and hard surface.
- Check the disc periodically, apply oil to avoid affecting the product condition and training quality.
- Clean periodically to avoid the long-term accumulation of dirt and machine damage.
Other ways to reduce slim waist
To bring back the “ant” waistline, you can use the waist turntable in combination with one or more ways to bring about the fastest and highest effect.
Practicing yoga is a way to tighten the waist and reduce belly fat. You can join yoga classes to be healthy and relieve stress in the hustle and bustle of modern life.
Some studies show that yoga, in addition to helping you burn calories, manage stress, also helps reduce waist circumference, especially in women with belly fat.
You can practice yoga at home or go to the gym to get specific instructions from a professional and get the optimal effect you want.
Perform abdominal and waist exercises
If you don't have a waist rotator, you can practice a few simple, basic movements as follows:
- Begin lying on your back on an exercise mat, knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Bring your legs up so that your knees make a 90-degree angle.
- Straighten your arms toward your feet but don't let them touch the ground.
- Lift your chest and upper back off the ground to work your abs.
- Inhale and start bringing your arms up and down. Note, the entire chest, upper back, arms, and legs are not touching the ground. Practice for about 2 minutes.
- In the end, to release the tension from your chest, you should hug your knees to your chest and exhale.
- Start by lying on your back on the floor or on an exercise mat with your hands behind your head.
- Raise your legs straight up toward the ceiling to form a 90-degree angle.
- Lift your chin over your chest and keep your rib cage bent toward your navel. At this point, you should feel your lower abdominal muscles tighten.
- Then let one of your feet fall to the floor but not to the floor. Pull the leg that was brought to the bottom back up and at the same time bring the other leg down in the same way. Repeat the movement continuously at least 20 times.
- Lie on your back; arms extended straight over your ears.
- Bring your arms up towards your feet. At the same time, bring your legs straight up so that your hands touch your knees and then lower them. Repeat the movement at least 20 times.
Eating various vegetables and fruits that provide soluble fiber, vitamin D and probiotics is an effective way to lose weight and shrink your waistline.
Everyone's body stores fat differently. Consuming more calories than necessary can cause the body to accumulate fat. The lower abdomen is where the most fat tends to get.
A healthy, varied diet rich in fruits and vegetables that provide soluble fiber, vitamin D, and probiotics is an effective way to lose weight and shrink your waistline.
- Cruciferous vegetables that can keep you fuller for longer and contain many nutrients are broccoli, kale, cauliflower.
- Foods that provide protein for energy increase endurance without providing many calories to your daily needs, such as hard-boiled eggs, lean meat, beans and legumes, nuts.
- Foods that provide healthy fats that are good for the heart and aid digestion are fatty fish, avocados, cashews, …
- Avoiding or limiting processed, high-sugar foods will help you cut calories and lose fat faster.
Also, watch how much sodium you consume because salt causes your body to retain water, which can cause your waistline to swell.
Making a habit of walking every day helps to speed up digestion and lose weight faster. Walking outdoors also enables you to increase vitamin D.
Lifestyle changes help you accelerate weight loss and reduce your waistline.
- Stopping or limiting coffee and replacing it with green tea improves circulation and boosts metabolism in the body.
- Making a habit of walking every day helps to speed up digestion and lose weight faster. Walking outdoors also enables you to increase vitamin D.
- Limiting your alcohol intake is one way to both cut calories and sugar instantly and improve your health.
- Limit stress and always let the body be relaxed because stress hormones can cause the body to store belly fat.
Use a waist-shaping shirt.
Shaped tops or shaped corsets meet the immediate beauty needs of women. However, they do not provide long-term effects and may not bring the absolute results expected because the shirt or the shaping gene only improves a small part of your waist.
In addition, wearing a shirt or shaping belt can cause uncomfortable feelings, affect it, make it difficult to move, even cause skin irritation due to the tightening of your body.
Although you have read through this article to see how helpful the waist rotator is, always look at it as a whole because no one effect can be caused by one cause.
A healthy body is not only created by exercise with useful tools but by a combination of many factors, both nutrition and rest.
The last article shared the heart information about the waist turntable and how to help your waist become slim and toned.
Please share this article with someone in need if you find it useful!