Decades ago, when the images of great athletes and famous bodybuilders were counted on their fingers, it was the time of Arnold Schwarzenegger, recently Coleman or Jay Cutler.
However, there are many famous bodybuilders around the world because of their increasingly improved knowledge and diet with training techniques.
We cannot deny that the fitness-enhancing ingredients have helped fitness lovers’ body form world-famous bodybuilding models.
At present, there are many famous fitness stars and special bodybuilding models, one of which we can mention Sergi Constance.
In this article, we will learn about taking hostages with his exercise regimen and his nutrition to achieve great fitness at the moment.
This is also a source of motivation for us to exercise, lose weight in general, and lose belly fat in particular.
Discover his training secrets with this powerful body and handsome face to get more motivation to surpass your limits.
Training schedule and menu to get in shape like Sergi Constance
Have you ever looked at the dudes, the muscular muscles, but they couldn’t stop talking? Many of them are also known as “monsters” of bodybuilding because of an amazing body.
This explains why Facebook Sergi has more than 5 million likes.
But really, they are just ordinary people. What they have that others do not is the will and a bit of so-called “secret.”
So what is the secret of the hottest guy in the world of Sergi Constance gym? Let’s explore with Bellyfatzone!
Who is Sergi Constance?
Sergi Constance is a Spanish athlete and bodybuilder born in 1988. At a very young age, but the achievements of the 6-pack model must make many people admire.
Sergi studied for 5 years and held a BA in Sports Science and Physical Education. He is also the founder and owner of the sports fashion brand Aesthetix Era, the brand 1 Up Nutrition’s face.
Achievements in competitions:
- Champion of Muscle and Fitness Cover model Search at Mr.Olympia Weekend contest.
- Men’s Physique NPC First Prize Tampa Wings of Strength Championship
- Second Prize Men’s Physique NPC Southern States Championship
- Men’s Physique IFBB La Lucia experience championship first prize
- Men’s Physique IFBB Norway trophy championship first place
- Men’s Physique IFBB Bigastro trophy championship 1st Prize
- Men’s Physique IFBB Callosa de Segura championship first place
- First prize Copa de España / Spain – Wabba 2011
Possessing an almost perfect muscular body and a manly face, he continuously appeared on the covers of many famous fitness magazines such as Muscle and Fitness, Solid Homme, Wire magazine, or Iron Man …
Currently, he lives in Miami, Florida, works as an entrepreneur, a coach, and a bodybuilding model.
Read more: How to Get Motivation for Workout
Sergi Constance body measurements:
The journey to becoming a professional athlete
Before knowing the gym, Sergi Constance also had a normal appearance like many other young men, even a little thin and weak.
He started by signing up for the gym at a center near his home because he wanted “bigger, stronger.”
After half a month of research and preparation, he plunged into extremely focused and serious practice to possess the ideal body.
At the same time, he also identified that bodybuilding is his own path.
Since school, Sergi has been especially interested in sports. He went on to study Sports Science and Physical Education in Valencia.
After earning a bachelor’s degree, he began his career in competition and became a bodybuilding model.
Sergi became famous in only a short time. The number of fans on his social networks increased dramatically.
He continued to work as a brand ambassador for sports brands, eventually setting up his own company.
View: Cristiano Ronaldo Diet Workout To Be No 1
The secret to training willpower
Most of us will not be beaten by the exercises but by our own weak will. So people like Sergi Constance, where do they get such an extraordinary motivation?
“The body I have today is the result of strict training and eating routine. The fitness lifestyle is absolutely worth it, and I love every little bit of the journey. ”
He said he is an eager winner, likes to compete and conquer. He sets specific goals and takes the necessary steps to achieve them properly.
Not only that, but increasingly, he had to break his own limits to reach a higher level.
At present, the fans are also a great motivation for him to keep going forward and push himself stronger every day.
From a personal goal of getting the desired body, Sergi Constance now also wants to carry out the mission of inspiring and motivating fans to pursue their dreams.
Sergi Constance 5 times a week gym schedule
To ensure a well-developed, comprehensive body, his workout schedule is divided into different muscle groups throughout the week. He wanted to make sure all the parts were trained.
If you are looking to increase strength, muscle mass and have a good overall body, Sergi suggests 3 important exercises for you:
- Incline Chest Press: A great exercise to build chest and upper body muscles.
- Squats: The king of leg exercises, very important if you want to get in shape.
- Deadlifts: Exercises affect many muscle groups such as the hind thigh muscles, glutes, back muscles, and shoulder muscles.
Besides, he recommends low-intensity cardio to burn fat and stay fit. Sergi does cardio 3 sessions per week for about 30-45 minutes each session.
Here is his 1-week sample schedule.
2nd: Thighs and calves
- Leg Extensions: 5 innings, 9-20 reps per round
- Squats: 4 innings, 9-15 reps each
- Leg Press: 4 innings, 9-15 reps each
- Another Leg Extension: 3 innings, 20 times each
- Seated Calves Raises: 4 innings, 12-28 each
- Standing Calves Raises: 3 innings, 9-12 times each
Third: Abdomen, chest, hind arms
- Bench Press: 5 innings, each set 9-20 times
- Hammer Press: 4 innings, 9-15 reps each
- Dumbbell Flat Fly’s: 4 innings, 10 times each
- Chest Press: 4 innings, 9-12 times each
- Dips: 3 innings, 10-20 times each
- Triceps Extension: 3 innings, 9-15 reps each
- Skull Crushers: 4 innings, 10 times each
4th: Front and back arms
- Lat Pulldowns: 4 innings, 10 times each
- Low Row: 4 innings, 10 times each
- One Arm Dumbbell: 3 innings, 8-15 reps each
- Reverse Lat Pulldowns: 3 innings, 8-15 reps each
- Deadlifts: 4 innings, 10 times each
- Hammer Curl: 3 innings, 8-20 reps each
- Preacher One Arm Dumbbell: 3 innings, 8-15 reps each
Thursday: Rest or practice legs
Friday: Role and role play
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 4 innings, 20 times each
- Seated Lateral Side Raises: 4 innings, 8-20 reps each
- Rear Delt Ped-Ek: 4 innings, 8-20 reps each
- Upright Extension: 4 innings, 8-15 reps each
- Dumbbell Shrugs: 5 innings, 8-20 times each
Saturday: Thighs and abdomen
- Lying Leg Curls: 4 innings, 8-20 times each
- Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 4 innings, 6-12 reps each
- Hamstring One Leg Curls: 4 innings, 10-20 times each
Sunday is a day off
You can also refer to the 1-week weight loss training schedule for men with detailed instructions for each exercise. This exercise schedule also helps you to increase your muscle mass and improve strength significantly.
Sergi Constance’s diet menu
As he himself said, a beautiful body is thanks to exercise and depends greatly on a diet. Find out what this guy eats every day and has a sculpted body.
Like many other gypsies, Sergi adopts a multi-meal diet every day.
- Meal 1: Oats + 2 whole eggs + 6 egg whites + cheese
- Meal 2: Red meat + 6 rice cakes + walnuts
- Meal 3: Rice + chicken + tomatoes + walnuts
- Meal 4: Whey Protein Milk + 2 rice cakes + Glutamine
- Meal 5: Tuna salad + vegetables + walnuts
Besides, he also uses additional foods such as:
If you find Sergi’s menu a bit unfamiliar to you, please refer to the menu to increase muscle and lose fat. Adjust yourself to best suit your fitness and goals.
Sergi Constance’s favorite quote is:
“The difference between successful people and others is not knowledge or strength, but will.”
Will Sergi Constance give you enough inspiration and motivation to continue practicing? The greatest strength is still in your will.
Sergi Constance & Mike O’Hearn CHEST workout at Golds Gym
Sweat to get the body you dream of, then one day you will realize your efforts are completely worth it.
What do we learn from Sergi Constance?
Do you see that all the determination to start with him is just a fitness hobby but after he finds his body is perfectly wonderful and adapted to the practice, practice this to become a pro?
Initially, he discovered his body, found himself, then pursued the effort and exercised frantically, training with passion, training with all the vitality he had.
And now we see him as a monument to bodybuilding that is one of the exemplars of success from this muscular sport.
Recognizing our strengths is always important, but we cannot lack hard work and discipline every day to achieve success.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to n some more about the “Sergi Constance workout plan” and bring some small value to; please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!