Diet is one of the most important ingredients in anyone’s weight loss or weight gain, under certain conditions when you want to lose weight or gain weight, you need to pay attention to an overall healthy body.
In the scope of this article, we will discuss weight loss for mothers who still ensure health and ensure nutrition for their babies.
This is one of the important issues that you need to pay attention to because after giving birth fat production accumulates a lot in the abdomen.
Many women were shocked when they looked back at their weight and physique after the period of pregnancy and childbirth.
If you are a nanny looking for an effective postpartum weight loss diet but still ensure your health, do not miss this article.
How to diet to get enough nutrients and milk for the baby is not a simple matter. Now BellyFatZone invite you to refer to this article together!
Small tips for women with the safest and healthiest postpartum weight loss menu
After months of pregnancy, childbirth, and a special diet, most women gain a lot of weight compared to before.
Round 2 is fat accumulation, sagging due to expansion, and very difficult to recover. Therefore, after giving birth, many women immediately find ways to diet and lose weight with the desire to quickly regain a slim body.
However, you are still in the stage of recovery and breast-feeding, so eating and drinking must still be scientific and sufficient.
- Postpartum Belly Exercises Help Reduce Safety Efficiency Measurements
- How To Lose Belly Fat After Pregnancy? To Wear Bikini This Summer
Principles to design a postpartum slimming menu
- When should we start a regain diet? To ensure the health of both mother and baby, you should wait 8 weeks after giving birth to start using the postnatal weight loss diet, that is when your baby is 2 months old. It is best to leave it for about 5-6 months. If you want to use fat burning aids, wait until your baby has weaned.
- Absolutely do not fast or starve your body, you will face a debilitating situation, not enough milk to breastfeed or quality milk.
- Should be divided into several small meals per day, it is best to eat 6-8 small meals instead of just eating 3 main meals. The division will make the body not always hungry and not “overloaded”.
- During the first 9 months to 1 year after the birth or at least the first 6 months, mothers should eat a variety of liquid foods, including lean meats, seafood, and lots of vegetables.
- In addition, mothers should also drink 400-600ml of milk every day to ensure the quality of breast milk.
- Read carefully the article on how to lose weight after giving birth to mothers. This is the most standard lesson to help you understand everything.
View more: How To Lose Belly Fat After Pregnancy? To Wear Bikini This Summer
The groups of substances in the diet after giving birth
A mother who is breastfeeding should meet 1800-2700 calories per day, if you have a diet you should only cut down about 300-500 calories.
- Starch is an important nutrient but causes rapid weight gain, you need to cut down on a reasonable amount, about 50g / day.
- Instead of eating whole meals with white rice, you can substitute better and more fiber-rich starchy foods such as oats, brown rice, sweet potatoes, brown rice, pasta, noodles …
- Protein is a good source of nutrients and necessary for health as well as helping to keep your body healthy and strong, you should ensure 60-70g in your daily meal.
- In the menu to lose weight after giving birth and still have milk, you do not need to eat many “nutritious” dishes such as pork rolls, pig’s nails because these dishes are quite fat. Foods such as meat, eggs, milk, seafood, lotus seeds, and legumes are still rich in protein and good for your baby’s milk supply.
- Limit fried foods that are high in fat, especially saturated fats. You should only eat 10g of cooking oil per day, and the total amount of fat should not exceed 25g. Limit fast foods, ready-to-eat foods that should be processed by steaming or boiling method.
- The good fats that can be added to the diet for mothers with breast milk: Salmon oil, pumpkin seed oil, almonds, avocados …
- Every day you should provide your body 300-400g of vegetables and fruits of all kinds to supplement the amount of fiber and vitamins needed.
- Fiber helps the digestive system work smoothly while making you feel full, controlling the cravings many women often have.
Based on the menus below, you calculate the number of calories you need, which can be varied depending on your preference, as long as it is in accordance with the principles outlined above.
Read more: 18 Home Remedies For Weight Loss after Delivery
- Breakfast: Oatmeal porridge + 1 apple
- Breakfast snack: 1 glass of soy milk or fresh milk
- Lunch: Brown rice + pumpkin soup + braised goby fish + 1 boiled egg + watermelon for dessert
- Afternoon snack: 1 glass of milk + 1 banana
- Dinner: Brown rice + tomato beef soup + stir-fried broccoli with mushroom + 1 pear for dessert
- Breakfast: Sticky green bean sticky rice (80g rice, 20g bean) + 50g shrimp + 1 glass of soy milk low sugar
- Lunch: Rice (150g rice) + Braised fish with ginger + Spinach soup cooked with shrimp (100g vegetables, 5g shrimp) + 1 cucumber
- Dinner: Rice (120g rice) + vegetable soup with minced meat (100g vegetable, 10g meat) + tofu stuffed with tomato sauce (150g beans, 20g meat, 50g tomato) + pear or apple dessert
- Breakfast: Chicken porridge (20g rice, 20g chicken, 10g bean sprouts and cilantro)
- Lunch: Rice (30g of rice) + gourd soup cooked with clams (200g gourd, 20g of clam meat) + baked mackerel (100g fish, 3g oil) + mixed vegetables with vinegar (100g vegetables, 3g oil)
- Dinner: Salt and pepper white tofu, coriander (100g beans) + tomato salad, onion, cucumber (200g vegetables, 3 cooking oils, 2g sugar) + 1 orange + 1 glass of unsweetened white mist
- Breakfast: 1 cup of lotus seed porridge with minced meat + 1 dessert apple
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + steamed fish + salad with vegetables and fruits to your liking
- Dinner: 1 cup of soup + 1 glass of watermelon juice
- Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs + 1 plate of fruit (don’t eat too sour fruits) + 1 glass of water
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + beef + mixed salad
- Dinner: 1 cup pumpkin porridge + 1 plate of fresh vegetables, depending on your preference + 2 apple dessert
- Breakfast: 1 plate of fruit salad (do not use sour fruits in the early morning) + 1 cup of vegetable soup
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + 1 cup of jute soup + 1 plate of vegetables, mixed with dried shrimp
- Dinner: 1 cup of mushroom soup + 1 glass of low-fat unsweetened milk
- Breakfast: 1 cup charcoal sticky rice + 1 cup minced meat stew + 1 glass of low-sugar soy milk
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + spinach soup cooked with shrimp + meat or fish braised with ginger + 1 cucumber served
- Dinner: 1 cup of rice + minced vegetable soup + stewed tofu with mushroom + 1 pear for dessert or pressed into juice for dessert
- Breakfast: 1 cup of chicken porridge served with bean sprouts and bean sprouts
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + sour soup with clam + mackerel with tomato sauce + mixed salad
- Dinner: Salt & pepper tofu and lettuce + Mixed salad of choice + 1 glass of orange juice
- Breakfast: 1 plate of vegetable salad + 1 cup of minced vegetable soup
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + boiled chicken + 1 plate of lettuce, tomato + 1 glass of water
- Dinner: 1 cup of crab and meat soup + 1 cup of vegetable soup (can make use of cabbage soup for breakfast)
- Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal porridge + 1 glass of pear juice or 1 fresh pear
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + crab soup + bitter melon fried eggs + dessert grapes
- Dinner: 1 cup of rice + pumpkin soup + beef stir fry + dessert with saffron
Those are just 3 main meals, and in addition, you need to have extra meals. These are small in-between meals. You need to eat protein, fruit …
Alternatively, you can adopt the eat clean diet. This is a very good diet that women can apply. Eat Clean!
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY – Postpartum Weight Loss Video
Before you do anything, talk to your doctor or a specialist in postpartum nutrition before losing weight to make sure it’s safe for you and your baby.
In addition to following the above diets to lose belly fat, you should also start some other good habits to improve weight more effectively:
- Combine sports training: From 2 months after birth, you can do light exercise like walking, jogging, cycling or some other home exercises to dissipate excess energy, help muscles can be firmer. But note should not exercise to the point of exhaustion.
- Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding is an incredibly simple way to lose weight, you don’t need to diet or exercise too hard.
- Get enough sleep, keep your spirit comfortable: Although the time after giving birth is very busy and stressful, try to share your work with family members and take time to take care of yourself.
Applying 10 postpartum weight loss menus as well as gentle exercises, mothers will quickly find their former slender body, without worrying about affecting the amount of breast milk. Wish mom’s success!
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about the “postpartum weight loss meal plan”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!
If you have useful additional information to help people, please comment below.