Not only for women but also to reduce belly fat for men eyebrow is also very interested. There are many ways to apply, but the question is safe and effective?
When it comes to efficiency and safety, Pilates should be mentioned.
World stars also look to Pilates exercises to reduce belly fat to “knock away” excess fat in the second round. Now BellyFatZone invite you to refer to this article together!
Do not miss:
Let’s follow 5 Pilates exercises to lose bodyweight, reduce belly fat!
5 Pilates Exercises to Lose Belly Fat:
Losing bodyweight as well as eliminating abdominal fat is no longer a problem of beauty, arduous, impossible as we thought.
Just a little beauty tips and reasonable diet adjustment, surely “ant” waist is no longer a distant thing.
Learn the world’s stars and do this Pilates exercise to reduce belly fat.
1. Pilates rolling exercises:
If you do not have time to go to the gym without Pilates equipment, you can apply Pilates at home like this.
- Start with your back on the mat, and your hands stretched over your head, palms facing the ceiling.
- Straighten your legs, and heels pressed together, toes spread out. Exhale as you lift your arms the chest.
- Tighten your stomach and curl up to sit up.
- Continue until the torso bends forward, stretching out arms.
- Breathe in, then exhale as you slowly lower your body to its original position.
- Perform in 5 iterations.
2. Pilates weight loss exercises stretching legs:
Do Pilates to lose belly fat. Because this exercise is simple, easy to perform again without any tools, it may be suitable for beginners.
How to do Pilates with both legs stretched:
- Start with your back on the mat, with your knees folded, right on your hips, heels pressed together, toes facing out.
- The legs are bent at a 90-degree angle. Raise your shoulders and spread your arms up and down your legs, palms facing each other. Breathe in.
- Exhale simultaneously stretching your legs in front of you and pulling your hands over your head, palms facing your thighs.
- Return to the original position.
- Perform in 15 iterations.
3. Pilates weight loss with the back leg kicking:
Back kicks are not just Pilates exercises for the abdomen, but also make the body toned, training the spine to be healthy and durable.
Do the following:
- You rest your hands on the mat, your knees on the floor, keeping your back relaxed so that your body and legs form a 90-degree angle to the floor.
- Then, pull your belly in and lift your knees 5cm above the ground. He is still flexing his lower abs, bringing his right leg behind his back, pressing his buttocks, hips facing the floor.
- Perform this movement in 4 successive rounds, each time 8 to 10 times.
4. Pilates Exercise Rond de Jambe:
Pilates exercises to reduce belly fat also burns effective thigh fat. If you still do not believe, immediately follow the instructions below.
Instructions on how to do Pilates with Rond de Jambe:
- Lie on your right side with your legs straight, pressed together, on the floor, feet slightly in front of hips, heels pressed tightly together.
- Place your hands behind your head or straighten your right hand, resting your head on your hands.
- Lift left leg straight up.
- Then move your legs in a circle in front of you.
- Then, move your legs back and lift straight up to the starting position. Switch sides to complete a half.
- Perform ten times on each side.
- This is a simple but effective Pilates exercise to reduce belly and thigh fat.
Consistent implementation to be able to “blow-off” the second round fat quickly.
5. Pilates exercises to reduce belly fat Hot Potato:
To end a Pilates workout, this last exercise is also one of the ways to help you improve your oversized waistline.
- You begin with a reclining position to the right, straighten your arms and legs out on the floor, feet slightly in front of your hips. Place your hands behind your head or straighten your right hand and rest your head. Lift your left foot toward the ceiling, then lower it to the floor, right in front of the right leg.
- Then, beat your toes up and down six times. Raise your left leg straight up, then lower to the floor right behind your right foot, beat up and down six times.
- It is done six times.
- Switch sides to end around.
- Perform six times for each side.
Lose Weight 30 Minute Pilates Workout Video:
Note when doing Pilates exercises to reduce belly fat
When performing these exercises, you need to tighten your abdominal muscles. This will both help the muscles work harder, help you get into the correct posture, burn fat faster, but also help your legs move in the right direction.
All will increase efficiency. Before you start doing Pilates exercises, be sure to warm up your body thoroughly.
Choose comfortable outfits to make Pilates more effective.
The path to success for losing weight and losing belly fat in addition to Pilates exercises, you must build a diet that is right for you.
If you are looking for Pilates exercises to reduce belly fat at home the fastest and simple way, you can apply the above methods.
If you want to pursue the sport of losing weight, keeping in shape – Pilates, it is best to go to a training class to have more specific instructors.
Also, you may be interested in:
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “Pilates Exercises to Lose Belly Fat”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!
If you have useful additional information to help people, please comment below.
If you want to find more devices or beliefs that support your overall health, it’s below: