In the previous article we looked at what cardio is and some of the basic exercises in this article we will explore the benefits and detailed cardio exercises with more than 60 exercises on the guarantee list. You can practice in the gym or practice at home easily.
You just need to turn on a bit of music and exercise suit and get your body running through these great cardio exercises.
Cardio (Cardiovascular) is any exercise that increases the heart rate, helps the heart to be healthier, pumps more oxygen and nutrients to muscle cells, and helps cells burn fat efficiently, faster in the process practice, and rest.
That is why it is always advisable to add Cardio exercises immediately to the exercise program to increase fat-burning ability.
It will help you quickly burn large amounts of calories compared to regular weight training. So is cardio good for you? Now BellyFatZone invite you to refer to this article together!
Cardio exercise to lose weight and lose fat?
Before getting into the introduction to the exercise groups, we need to learn about this method of increasing heart rate. Here, I will explain all the questions about cardio.
Cardio benefits for health and fitness
Cardio exercises are rated by experts much better than cardio exercises, other sports in the ability to control the heart rate at will and maintain it for a period of time. That is why the effect of Cardio makes many people like.
1. Burn fat efficiently
Cardio is undoubtedly one of the most effective bodies fat burning exercises you can know right now. This is a form of exercise that helps to consume a lot of calories, thereby reducing the amount of excess fat accumulated on the body such as in the waist, hips, chest, hands …
In addition, it also stimulates the body to a better metabolism, fast than. This helps to lose weight burning more smoothly. This explains why scientific weight loss programs have Cardio.
2. Reduce stress
The strength of Cardio exercises is to help blood flow better and move more into the brain. This helps the brain produce happy hormones, helping to release toxins and stress. When the mind is at ease, it reduces stress, the body will be healthier, reduce diseases …
3. Physical enhancement, health training
As another exercise, Cardio will help you increase endurance, stamina, mental training. As a result, the body will gradually get stronger and alert.
4. Improve the vascular system
Cardio exercises help to expand large and small blood vessels inside the body, helping oxygen to circulate to each muscle cell. As a result, it will improve muscle elasticity, increase blood flow, and nutrients to the cells …
5. Improve the speed of recovery
Cardio combines a lot of different exercises and helps speed up the recovery of the body. If you’ve just finished a heavy workout, climb on a treadmill and do some slow-intensity walking exercises. As a result, muscles will easily eliminate lactic acid. This is the acid that causes muscle fatigue.
6. Improve cardiovascular health
Your heart is also considered a part of the muscle. If you don’t exercise your heart, it will gradually weaken. If you are in poor health or have shortness of breath, fast heartbeat, even if you just run a short distance or just climb a few stairs, you should practice Cardio right away.
In short, Cardio is an exercise that brings a lot of good effects to heart health, helps you breathe deeply, stronger, and reduce many diseases.
Cardio exercise classification
The exercises Cardio gym or at home, in general, are divided into 2 categories.
1. What is low-intensity cardio?
Low-intensity cardio (LISS Cardio or Low-Intensity Steady State) is a method of cardio exercise at a medium or low intensity that maintains stability.
You can do LISS to speed recovery and burn energy is good. Applying the LISS method at the end of the session about 20 minutes will help the body quickly reduce fatigue. If you do LISS for about an hour, you will burn a lot of calories.
2. What is high-intensity cardio?
High Intensive Interval Training (HIIT) is a high-intensity interval training method that helps burn fat much better than LISS, even after training.
The HIIT method is used by many people to burn a lot of calories during and after a workout. As a result, the body will easily eliminate a lot of excess calories.
In addition to focusing primarily on burning energy, HIIT also helps increase BMR metabolism. As a result, the excess energy is constantly burned throughout the day and fat loss also occurs even after a few hours of training.
Because the exercise is intense, even very high, you should usually only do about 20-30p / time. Many people think that is too little, but actually, just try it, you will know that even 10 minutes is enough to rejuvenate your face. The number of calories burned will make your heartbeat easily after only 10 minutes.
3. When should I practice HIIT and when to practice LISS?
Any method of exercise you can do at any time of the day, as long as you feel comfortable.
Never listen to anyone who forbids you to not do HIIT in the morning or something. No one banned anything. It is important to feel so that it is highly effective.
Ideally, you should practice HIIT or LISS at the end of the session. It’s usually not necessary to have HIIT every day, instead, you should practice every other day.
Does Cardio need to go on a diet?
What Cardio should eat is definitely something that many people wonder. You need to know that, many people complain that practicing Cardio and weightlifting without losing weight, losing fat is anything.
Where is the reason?
There are 2 possibilities, 1 time because they don’t have a scientific diet, 2 are they practicing incorrectly and sufficiently.
No matter how many times you have cardio or HIIT, if you don’t eat right, you will never lose fat. To help you learn how to eat as well as increase the rate of fat loss.
The harm of doing Cardio too much every day
The cardio exercises too much each day will cause many negative effects on health.
- Muscle pain, muscle loss: Excessive cardio exercise will definitely cause you to lose weight, lose fat, but at the same time, it also loses muscle. The reason is that when the body does not have enough nutrients to create energy for the body to exercise, it will burn muscles to create energy.
- Cardiovascular problems: Excessive cardio exercise causes heart fatigue. If it continues for a long time, the heart will be in pain or disorder.
- Insomnia: Too much cardio will cause the Andrenaline hormone in the brain to rise, making it difficult to sleep.
- Fatigue: Consuming too much energy each day will make you almost no longer have any strength or alertness.
- Poor weight loss: The goal of cardio is to burn fat, but if overused, the body has poor metabolism and poor weight loss.
How to practice cardio effectively without losing muscle?
- Do not get too many cardio exercises for 1 week, even if you are in serious need of losing weight.
- HIIT training: should only be about 20-30p / time.
- LISS episode: 1 hour or 20 minutes / time.
- Always eat before and after training.
- Combine weight training.
During the process of reducing muscle fat, you need to follow the Eat Clean diet. Also, remember to increase your protein-rich food groups.
At the same time, you should take advantage of buying bodybuilding milk to supplement.
These types of milk will help the body to quickly recharge protein to repair muscle. At the same time, you should choose more CLA to help the body burn more calories.
Exercise cardio burn fat, lose weight, reduce belly fat for men and women
There are many exercises under Cardio to burn fat and increase heart. Within the scope of this article, we only introduce the most common exercises. Therefore, feel free to choose!
1. Punching exercise
For those who have learned boxing or watching TV, it is certainly too familiar with this movement. It looks simple and doesn’t take any sweat, effort, but actually, if you practice properly and enough, you will find yourself no different from the sauna.
To do this, you do not need much preparation, just something to do something to punch or punch into space.
- Stand up straight, legs with shoulders. Forelegs.
- Hands clenched, held in front of the chest, and held in posture.
- You hook from bottom to top in an arc and turn to the right if you are punching your left hand.
- Hand back, change hands.
2. Run raising pillows
This is a very familiar gesture. It’s hard to find a single movement that is as simple and hard as this.
- Stand up straight, with your feet at your hips.
- Run in place and raise thighs.
- Do it as quickly as possible.
3. Run heel to touch the butt
This is yet another familiar exercise. The more you practice, the more you feel strange because you’re tired!
- Stand up straight, your feet on your hips.
- Run in place and hit your heels and touch your butt.
- Do it as quickly as possible.
4. Stand to punch straight
This article will burn a hand fat, very good person!
- Stand up straight, your legs shoulder-length.
- Look straight
- Two hands held in front of the chest, in a defensive posture.
- Turn hips, shoulders right, punch right left hand forward.
- Return to the original position and repeat for the other party.
5. Inhale the jumping soil
This is a fairly difficult move and requires you to use a lot of muscle force, so this can be considered as an exercise that exercises both cardio and cardio.
- In the position of inhaling the ground, hands-on shoulders, leaning straight to the ground.
- Keeping your abs tight, hold your hands, back, and hips fixed and turn your legs apart.
- Toggles 2 feet to the original position.
- Do it as quickly as possible.
6. Jump far and backward in small steps
This combination of muscle groups will burn fat very effectively for you. Remember to practice as quickly as possible!
- Stand up straight, your legs shoulder-length.
- Shrug, catch the momentum and jump with all your might.
- Ground the toes.
- Run back with your toes, take small steps back to position.
- Made with fast speed.
7. Burpee movements
Burpee is considered one of the best cardio exercises to burn fat at home. All you need is a pair of shoes and music.
- Stand up straight, your feet at your hip.
- Using the force of the thigh muscles, jump to the top of your body, and bring your hands over your head.
- Ground with the toes gently.
- At the same time, lower down, hands on the floor.
- Turn your legs sharply back, into the ground inhalation position.
- Inhale 1 and jump to the squatting position.
- From here, turn up high.
- Repeat as quickly as possible.
8. Cross-leg rock climbing exercises
This is an extreme cardiovascular exercise to burn away the back fat, abdomen, thighs … When done, you will feel you are climbing, but cross your legs back and forth.
- Get into the position of inhaling ground, against the toes.
- Pull right knee up, diagonal toward left elbow.
- Take on, done for the other leg.
9. Ground breathing exercises
This is an important exercise to help burn fat and help increase muscle.
- In the position of inhaling the ground, hands with shoulders.
- Put your toes on the floor, or against your pillow.
- The person is straight from head to toe.
- Inhale and slowly lower yourself until your chest touches the floor.
- Push up, exhale.
10. Step to the side
This is the perfect calorie-burning exercise!
- Stand up straight, your legs shoulder-length.
- Slightly kneel down on two knees and stiffen the abs.
- Jump sideways, 10 steps to the right.
- Step back to the original position and repeat for the right.
11. Deep exercise measurements
This will be another exercise that challenges the body’s toughness and endurance. Take a deep breath and prepare!
- Stand up straight, with your legs closed or shoulder level.
- Bend your upper body to the floor, legs held upright and stationary.
- Touch both hands to the floor and slowly crawl forward 2 hands as far as possible.
- Slowly crawl back and stand.
12. Turn on your legs
This is another exercise that makes it easy to get into shortness of breath!
- Stand up straight, legs closed.
- Kneel down, bend down to get momentum.
- Turn up high, spread your arms up high.
- The ground on the toes gently and spread your legs apart.
- Repeat, return to the previous position.
13. Stretch your arms and legs
This is a challenging exercise for those who persevere and strive.
- Lie on your stomach on the exercise mat.
- Lift hands and feet off the floor, straighten as far as possible.
- Raise your right hand and left leg, and the other hand and foot.
- Switch sides.
14. Jump high on the spot
This is considered a perfect cardio exercise at the gym. It will make you sweat it!
- Stand up straight, your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lower yourself, bend your knees and bring your arms back to create momentum.
- Hit 2 hands forward, jump.
15. Stand up
For this Cardio exercise to lose fat, you need to turn on the music so hard and boom.
- Stand up straight, your feet on your hips.
- Lift your right knee, the higher the better.
- Lower and change legs.
This cardio movement helps the body to easily burn a lot of excess energy!
- Run slowly, then jump to the ground with 1 foot, toes.
- Every time you land, change your foot to jump.
50 exercises to lose weight cardio
1. Inhaling soap
This exercise forces all muscles to exercise, especially the core, back, hands, and is sure to burn a lot of fat.
- Find a solid bar, moderate height
- Two hands firmly grasping the bar, palm facing out, legs slightly folded, crossed at the ankles
- Hang straight, arms stretched out
- Tense the muscles of the bucket, pull up until your chin is on the bar, elbows slightly outward, and exhale
- Hold for a peak of 1-2 seconds then descend as slowly as possible, repeat
2. Turkish Get-Ups
This gym weight loss exercise consists of many steps and is quite complicated, please do it slowly until you get it right. Use a kettlebell at the gym to work out.
- Lie down, use 2 hands to lift the weight and lower your left hand to place on the floor, right hand holding the weight, straighten
- Forearms placed on the floor perpendicular to the body, right leg propped up on the floor with the feet, forearms perpendicular to the floor, left foot lying on the floor
- Retract your left leg, rest your left knee on the floor, arms forming a straight line, face facing the dumbbell
- Lift your left hand off the floor, create a posture to stand up, left hand outstretched, right hand holding the dumbbell straight to the ceiling
- With your left foot back, your knees down, leaning your left knee on the floor, both pillows forming a right angle
- Collecting the left leg, resting the left hand, bringing the left leg, lowering the butt to the floor, slowly lying down as the original position, the right hand holding the barbell is always straightened
- Bring the 2 handles with you and lower the weight to the floor
Swimming is an easy weight-loss exercise without the use of dumbbells, without putting pressure on the knee joint like jogging, and joint pain people can also participate. It also helps you train endurance, resistance and especially height development for teenagers.
Deadlifts are gym workouts that affect the entire body but focus on the lower body.
- Legs should extend at shoulder width, hands firmly grasping the bar, the inner surface of forearm touching outer surface of the thigh, lower leg slightly touching a barbell, hands turning in or out.
- Push down the legs, combine the upper body strength to push the weight up until the dumbbell is in the middle of the upper thigh, the bar is always in contact with the person
- Slowly lower the weight until it hits the floor, pause for a while and repeat
Plank is also a great weight loss exercise, bringing a perfect waist, but do not forget to combine with the cardio above.
- Lying on your stomach, resting your forearms and toes on the floor, the torso forms a straight line from head to heel, tense abdominal muscles.
- Hold this position for as long as possible
6. Jumping Jacks
With the ability to burn body fat fast and effectively, Jumping Jacks is considered the fastest weight loss exercise for everyone.
- Stand upright, feet closed, hands placed along the body
- Jump up high, spread his legs wide, arms high off his head
- Ground back to original position and repeat
- Increase the speed when used
7. Jump rope
Jumping 45 minutes can burn about 300-400 calories, is it enough to prove the effectiveness of this daily weight loss exercise?
- Stand with your back straight, tummy muscles, legs together, 2 handles 2 ends
- Jumping off the floor, swinging the rope through his feet
- Ground and repeat
- If you don’t have a jump rope, jump up and down, arms swinging like you have a fictional rope
8. Elliptical Trainer
Effective weight loss exercises with Elliptical machine not only help you consume a large number of calories but also toned calf muscles, biceps.
- Step on the pedal, hold the handle firmly
- Move your foot along the pedal as if you were stepping forward
- With every step, the handle also moves
9. Mountain Climbers
Many people already know about this 5-minute weight loss exercise. Mountain Climber is extremely suitable for women who want a more slender round 2.
- In a high plank posture, two hands and two toes resting on the floor, the body forms a straight line
- Lift your right foot off the floor, bend your knees and pull forward
- Keep both arms steady, pull the left knee forward and straighten the right leg
- Carry on continuously just like you are climbing a mountain
- Increase the speed if possible
10. Plank Jacks
This simple weight loss exercise is a variation of plank that both burns the cardio’s calories and strengthens the core like a plank.
- In a high plank, the hands and toes on the floor, the body form a straight line
- Hold both hands steady, jump and separate 2 feet wide apart
- Jump again and close your legs, taking care to keep your back straight throughout the exercise
11. Inhale the back soil
Do you hate fat on the back? Destroy those obnoxious fats with this toned weight loss exercise.
- In a high plank posture, put your toes or knees to the floor, hands close together to form a diamond shape, straight
- Lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor
- Lift yourself up until you stretch your arms
12. Spider Push-up
This variation of sniffing is a quick weight loss exercise for men and women that affects the arms, shoulders, legs, and buttocks at the same time.
- In a high plank posture, hands and toes on the floor, back straight, tummy abs
- Lower yourself down to breathe the ground, when you lower you pull your right leg aside
- Inhale and pull the right knee to touch the right elbow
- Exhale and push yourself up, bringing your feet back to the starting position
13. Side Plank
Why is this exercise called weight loss? It is extremely good for the abdominal muscles, just fly arm fat. Although looking gentle but to practice properly, it is quite tiring.
- Get into a high plank
- Tilt your body to the right by balancing on your right leg and arm, forming a straight line
- Keep as long as possible and do the same for the left
14. Hip Twists
Unscrewing your hips can both help you consume excess calories and help reduce waist fat. Regularly perform weight loss exercises for this female to have a neat and attractive round 2.
- In a low plank, leaning on your forearms and toes, the person forms a straight line
- Turn hips and touch right hip to the floor
- Turn around and touch the left hip to the floor
- Perform at least for 1 minute
Another benefit that this light weight exercise gives you is stimulating the development of round 3. At the same time, abdominal muscles are also trained to endure.
- Lie on your back with your hands on your side, palms face down, 2 knees folded, 2 feet on the floor, shoulder-width apart
- Press your heels on the floor and raise your hips as high as you can, back straight, exhale as you perform
- Hold on top for about 1 second
- Slowly lower to the starting position and breathe in
16. Bridge with Leg Raises
The next female weight-loss exercise will not only help you say goodbye to your waist but also tone your butt and tummy.
- Lie on your back with your hands on your side, palms face down, 2 knees folded, feet on the floor
- Straighten your left leg, lift your left leg, hips and back a little off the floor, your legs parallel to the floor, stretch your buttocks
- Exhale, raise your left foot as high as you can
- Inhale and lower but don’t let your feet touch the floor
17. Squat Jumps
The combination of squat and jumping is both a quick weight loss exercise and great support for your butt and thigh muscles, giving you a sharp, strong look.
- Stand up straight, your legs hip-width apart
- Squat down, knees don’t exceed the toes
- Jump up high
- When landing, immediately return to a squat position
- Perform at least 20 times
18. Side Lunges
This weight loss exercise at home is a solution to tighten both inner and outer thighs, in addition to increasing the size of the chest if you are hard to exercise.
- Stand up straight with your legs narrower than your hips, hands placed along your side
- Inhale, and step right foot to the right, toes slightly forward, lower the body, weight put on the right leg, the right knee does not exceed the toes, the left leg is straightened, hands folded in front of the chest
- Stop for a few seconds, press your right foot down to push yourself back to its original position
- Do the same with the left
19. Plank Push-ups
As the name implies, this is a combination of a plank and sniffing. This weight loss exercise will make it a bit difficult for beginners.
- In a high plank posture, 2 hands straight, hands placed under shoulders
- Turn each arm down one by one and rest on your forearm
- Turn each hand up and return to a high plank
20. Candlestick Dipper
If you’re struggling with hip fat, try this fun Candlestick Dipper exercise.
- Kneel down on your right knee and stretch your left leg to the side
- Put your hands together and hold them above your head
- Bend over to as deep as possible
- Return to the previous position and repeat
- Change legs
21. Bicycle Crunches
This quick home weight-loss exercise is perfect for those with lower belly fat. It both releases energy and affects the abdominal area.
- Lie on your back on the floor, bend your knees, lifting your calf until parallel to the floor
- Straighten your right leg, or put your arms around your head
- Lift shoulders up from the floor
- Pull your left knee and right elbow together
- Straighten your left leg, bend your right knee, pull your right knee and your left elbow to touch
- Repeat and gradually increase the speed
22. Triceps Dips
Triceps Dips is one of the 3 exercises to slim your biceps the fastest. This fat-burning exercise can be done anywhere, you just need a strong fulcrum with suitable height.
- Choose a recliner, sofa or bed and sit on its edge
- Hold the edge to reach, fingers pointing out, bringing people out, hands holding body weight on chairs, buttocks outside
- Bend your elbows, lower your buttocks as low as you can and lift
- Repeat 20 times
23. Triceps Kickbacks
This weight loss exercise also works to tone your biceps. As you get older, the sagging biceps will denote your aging, so it is better to fix them early.
- Each hand holds a single barbell, leaning forward, knees slightly bent, back straight
- Bend your elbows, push your elbows back, and lift the bar near your chest
- Straighten your arms to lift the weight back, then back, fix your elbow position
- Repeat 20 times
24. Jackknife Sit-ups
This is one of the best abdominal exercises because it targets both your upper and lower abs, and of course, the ability to burn fat is not the best.
- Lie on your back with hands stretched out on your head and legs stretched out
- Lift your legs, arms, head, and shoulders off the floor, try to touch your toes, keeping your legs straight
- Lower your back but your feet don’t touch the floor
- Done 20 times
Known as an effective home weight loss exercise, Lunge helps train your butt, thigh, abdomen, and calf muscles.
- Stand straight, tense abdominal muscles
- Step right foot forward, lowering so that the right pillow and the left pillow form a right angle
- Push up, step back to the starting position
- Change legs
26. Lunge With Bicep Curls
This super-fast weight loss movement combines the movement of both upper and lower body. The main muscle groups working together will speed up calories burning.
- Each handle holds a single barbell
- Lower down to create a lunge position, and bend the elbow to bring the weight close to your chest
- Stand up and lower the weight
27. Overhead Press
Overhead Press is great for strengthening the shoulders, eliminating back fat and upper back fat. Every time you go to the gym, do not forget this female weight loss gym.
- Each handle holds a single barbell
- Lift arms, slightly bent elbows, two forearms parallel to each other, bringing the weight to head
- Lower the weight to the previous position
- Done 20 times
What is better than a yoga pose that melts belly fat? Grinding is suitable for doing the evening weight loss exercises right in bed before going to bed.
- Sit on the exercise mat, stretching your legs in front of you, spread your legs, back straight
- 2 hands intertwined, straight forward, from left to right, forming a circle clockwise, like you are grinding rice
- Do it about 15-20 times in a clockwise direction and then work in the opposite direction
29. Tuck Jumps
This is a daily weight loss exercise that if you work hard, you will improve your physique very quickly, especially with long slender legs.
- Stand up straight, feet hip-width apart, hands placed along the body
- Bend and jump up, and raise your knees as high as possible, until the thighs are parallel to the floor, arms outstretched to both sides and exhale
- Inhale, landing on the toes
- Done 20 times
The Skaters move like you are skiing, combining all your body strength, from the abs, legs, thighs, buttocks with 2 hands.
- Stand straight, legs closed, hands placed along the body
- Slightly jump and jump to the left, the left foot to the ground, the left knee slightly bent, the right leg straight behind the left leg, 2 hands also crossed to the left
- Continue to bend and then jump to the right, the right knee slightly bent, the left leg straight behind the right leg, hands crossed to the right
- Do it 20 times
31. Squat With Punches
This is an effective weight loss exercise for women with the ability to break down excess fat and strengthen the arms.
- Stand up straight, your legs wider than shoulders, 2 hands into fists
- Start squat down
- Push yourself upright, and tip your arm straight ahead as hard as you can
- Retract your hand and squat down
- Stand up and punch out with your other hand
32. Front Kicks
Font Kicks is also a way to practice weight loss at home for men and women, with the main effect of burning the fat of the thighs, the thighs, to give you a healthy and toned leg.
- Stand up straight, hold your abdominal muscles, keep your back straight, your left foot in front, your right foot behind
- Fold elbows to form defensive positions
- Lift right knee, kick hard right foot forward
- Lower your foot, left foot do the same
- Do it 20 times
33. Pike Push-up
This posture is an ideal solution to reduce shoulder and arm fat. To increase the difficulty, you can perform a push up with one leg straight out in the air.
- Place hands and toes on the floor, lift hips up so that the person forms a triangle
- Bend your elbows and lower yourself so that your head almost hits the floor, your back and legs still straight
- Straighten your arms and lift yourself up again
- Perform 10 times
34. Split Lunge Jumps
Compared to Lunge, this post releases more calories. This is a morning weight loss routine that will keep your day full of energy.
- Enter the lunge position with the right foot first
- Jump and switch positions of your legs, arms, hips or swinging naturally to the beat
- Done 20 times
35. Chair Pose
Chair Pose is a yoga pose for weight loss while increasing leg strength and size 3. The longer you stay in this position, the more calories you will consume.
- Stand straight, close your legs, back straight
- Lower your buttocks to the lowest point possible and raise your hands up high
- Hold this position for 30-15 seconds
36. Warrior Pose I
Have you ever heard of warrior postures in yoga? It includes songs like warriors 1, 2, and 3, with the effect of strengthening the lower body.
- Stand up straight, feet must be placed first, feet set behind
- Turn right foot out 90 degrees, left foot 15 degrees, right heel straight to the center of the left foot
- Arms outstretched parallel to the floor
- Breathe out and bend your right knee so that your knee is just above your ankles vertically, eyes looking right
- Reaching your hand over your head, eyes following your hands, pushing your pelvis and hips down
- Hold your posture, breathe normally
37. Elbows To Knees
This cardio exercise is loved by many because of its energy-releasing speed and ability to tone and tone your abs.
- Stand up straight, your legs open wide
- Extend 2 arms up high to the left
- Pull the right knee up, and pull down both elbows in a cross-motion
- Keep your back straight and do it 20 times on each side
Vinyasa is the name of the dog pose and cobra pose. Although it’s a morning weight-loss exercise because it’s the best time, you can still do it any other time of the day.
This sequence does not follow a certain rule but according to your instructor. The bottom line lies in the rhythmic movements associated with breathing.
The special feature of this posture is that it has the ability to treat hormonal imbalances in the body – one of the causes that cause you to lose weight.
- Sit cross-legged, straight back.
- Take a deep breath
- Breathe out and repeat
- Note that every time you exhale, your abdomen will collapse
- Perform in 10-15 minutes
Walking is one of the safest and simplest weight loss exercises, suitable for most people. Does walking reduce calories? How much is enough to go with the speed? Do not skip this article how to lose weight.
Jogging is really the king of weight loss exercises. Running not only consumes calories but also a general body movement. It strengthens the legs, stimulates the release of belly fat. If you are looking for a 30-minute weight loss exercise every day, this is the first choice.
This cardio exercise will help you have a healthy calf and eliminate belly fat. Make a habit of traveling by bicycle every day instead of other means.
43. Barbell Bench Press
This movement focuses on your arms, chest and shoulders. The heavier you push, the more energy you will spend and solve more calories, but you should know your ability.
- Lie on your back on a flat chair, the bar at the upper stand
- Hold the bar at hand, extending your arms across your shoulders
- Lift the bar from the shelf, keep your arms straight, dumbbell above your chest
- Slowly lower the weight and inhale, until the weight passes over the center of the chest
- Push the weight back to the starting position and exhale
44. Barbell Lunge
This is the most popular weight loss exercise for men thanks to the benefit of increasing metabolism, impacting the front thigh muscles, glutes muscles to make them sharper.
- Choose the right weight and place the weight on your back
- Step your right foot forward so that both pillows form a right angle
- Return to the original position and repeat for the other side
45. Bent Over Rows
The next weight-loss exercise with weightlifting is Bent Over Rows. This action stimulates many muscle groups at the same time, from the back to the biceps.
- Hold your bar, hold your knees, bend your hips so that your upper torso is nearly parallel to the floor
- Tighten core muscles, keep back straight when lifting weights up to chest
- Lower and repeat
This move is always the male choice to have 6 pack abs. However, do not forget to combine with other cardio to burn more fat.
- Lie on your back with your feet fully rested on the floor, you can hook your feet into something to hold or have someone else hold
- Round 2 arms laid behind the head
- Lift head and chest off the floor until fully seated on the floor, exhale, hold for 1 second and tighten the abdominal muscles
- Inhale at the same time slowly leaning back
47. Barbell Squats
This is a great exercise that requires a lot of energy and uses a variety of muscles, with the ability to burn calories superior to many other movements.
- Stand up straight, your legs wider than shoulders
- Hold a bar at your waist
- Slowly squat down, back straight, until the hips are level with the knees, the pillow forms a 90-degree angle, a deeper squat is better, but do it first.
- Push your heels on the floor to push yourself back up
48. Clean and Press
If you are in urgent need of weight loss for an important event, you should practice this action up, the result will be quite unexpected.
- Squat goes down, straight back, grabs the bar
- Quickly lift weights on shoulders and stand up
- Straighten your arms to lift the weight above your head
- Bend elbows, bring the weight to shoulder level and squat to lower the weight to the floor
49. Barbell Rollouts
This male weight loss exercise will melt fat and give you masculine 8-pack abs. Some studies also suggest that this post burns calories faster than traditional cardio.
- Put the weight on the floor, grab the bar, kneel on the floor, feet do not touch the floor
- Use your hands to move the weight forward and lean as far as you can
- Roll and pull the bar back to its original position
50. Bulgarian Barbell Split Squat
Working out with one leg maximizes your body’s ability to burn fat, while also boosting your metabolism.
- Prepare a training chair, stand with your back to the chair and the weight on your back
- Put one foot on the chair
- Squat down with your other leg until your knee nearly touches the floor
- Push back up to the starting position, repeat many times and then switch legs
How many minutes of exercise a day to lose 0.5kg?
How much weight do you need to spend every day to lose weight by 0.5kg? To lose this weight, you need to burn 3500 calories. The bigger the weight, the faster the ability to burn calories, in addition to many other factors. On average, a person weighing 75kg will lose 0.5kg per week by completing one of the following exercises:
- 5 hours of jogging (10 minutes 1 mile), equivalent to 40 minutes a day.
- 14 hours of walking (3 miles 1 hour), equivalent to 2 hours a day.
- 5 hours of intense swimming, equivalent to 40 minutes a day.
- 6.5 hours of cycling (12-13 miles per hour), equivalent to almost 1 hour per day.
- 7 hours of intense aerobics, equivalent to 1 hour a day.
You can see that losing 0.5kg per week just by weight loss exercises is not easy. Combine with a reasonable diet, use more fat burning pills to increase fat metabolism into energy, help increase your workout results.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about the “list of cardio exercises”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!