Fast weight loss or rapid weight loss, weight loss at all costs is the way to lose weight that many places advertise and is applied by many people, but is this weight loss optimal for health?
Whether male or female, everyone wants a beautiful, well-balanced body. Therefore, oversized guys and girls always have to find every method to improve their weight, and almost everyone is anxious to lose weight quickly.
Can you hear rapid weight loss in 3 days, in a week of many kgs and maybe you have heard about how to lose weight 1 week 6kg? Is it feasible and how?
Really spoiled how to lose weight 6kg a week? How to correct it?
The more modern life is, the more overweight and obese people are increasing. Part because of inactivity, partly because it is impossible to control before junk foods, fatty fast foods.
Fat from excess fat is not just a visual defect, it also causes many long-term health problems. Everyone wants to lose weight with a healthy and beautiful body, but everyone is afraid of losing weight.
While many people have given up from the very first steps, many people impatiently do whatever it takes to lose weight quickly, “hard for once”.
They looked for methods online like how to lose 6kg in 3 days, how to lose 6kg in 10 days … Are these methods really effective?
Read more: How to Increase Metabolism to Lose Weight?
Can lose 6kg in 1 – 2 week?
The answer is yes, if you fast or follow very strict diets, or use rapid weight gainers. But the important issue is whether it is good or not.
Losing 6 kg a week is a rapid loss compared to the normal standard, and will cause immeasurable harm to your health, no matter what method you apply.
Should we lose weight 1 week 6kg?
Do not, for the following reasons:
- Causes a lot of harm to health: Lack of energy, stomach damage, digestive disorder, sleep disorder, memory loss …
- If you lose it quickly, it will increase quickly, in many cases you have already lost 10kg in a short time, but when you eat and drink normally, your weight will return to the same, even more so.
- You are always in a state of terrible appetite, it is very easy to “fall”, eat freely and then re-enter it.
- Read more about the dangers of fasting if you have this intention, in fact, this is the worst and worst way to lose weight.
- Many women choose to take drugs to lose weight quickly, and almost regret after that, want to know why you should see the truth about weight loss pills.
- In the end, what is such a rush to lose weight for? How long have you been fat, why for the past year, the past month did not worry about losing, but now want to lose quickly in just 1 week?
Losing healthy weight so as not to harm your health, not gaining weight back is a process. So there is no rush, but you need to start now and don’t hesitate.
How long to lose 6kg is reasonable?
As a general rule, a person should not gain or lose more than 10% of his / her current weight in a month. That means if you 60kg, 1 month should only lose about 5-6 kg is just.
The level that most people apply is a 0.5 kg reduction per week. Both more workable and good for the body. So, depending on your condition and ability, to lose 6kg, you will lose 1.5-3 months.
You can also refer to how to lose 1kg a week with detailed instructions. This is also a quick but affordable and actionable weight loss.
So how to lose 6kg?
The traditional way of losing weight is also the most scientific method, that is, combining diet + exercise + building a healthy lifestyle. The main rule is that you reduce your calorie intake (through eating) and increase your caloric intake (through exercise).
This way both helps lose weight stabilizes the weight without regaining it, and maintains a healthy, toned body. Let’s first learn about the 6kg weight loss diet menu.
Sample menu lose 6kg in 2 months
The types of menus that lose 6kg in 3 days, the menus that lose 6kg in 1 week that you see online, are mostly fasting or drinking something instead of eating.
Needless to say, she saw how it hurt her stomach, and most women gave up because they couldn’t stand it.
Instead, try the following suggested menus. Depending on your situation, you can reduce the time or increase the time to 1.5 or 2.5 months.
Weight loss diet principles
If you want to lose 1kg per week, then you need to cut 1000 calories per day, through both eating and exercising. You can rely on that to figure out how much you should eat.
However, keep in mind that do not force your body to eat less than 1200 calories per day to maintain active energy.
View more: Nutrition Tips For Bodybuilding Increase Muscle and Lose Fat
Make sure every meal contains protein, green vegetables and fruit, use whole grains instead of fast-digesting starches, remove saturated fats and replace them with good fats like olive oil, fish oils …
And the most important thing is to minimize snacking with sweet confectionery, sweetened soft drinks. Knowing the principle now, let’s get started!
- Breakfast: Oatmeal porridge with eggs, without any added spices + 1 vitamin E tablet + 1 glass of water
- Lunch: 1 chicken breast or beef served with vegetables
- Dinner: 1 passion fruit smoothie or butter smoothie with unsweetened milk
- Dinner: Oatmeal with vegetables + 2 glasses of water
Note: Drink more water during the day and should eat dinner before 17:00.
- Breakfast: 100g pho served with lean meat and herbs
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + 50g carp in sour soup + 1 jar of yogurt 200ml
- Snack: Whey protein or hard-boiled eggs
- Dinner: 2 sandwiches + 2 tomatoes + 2 boiled eggs + ½ cucumber
- Breakfast: Half a sandwich (lean meat only) + vegetables and cucumber + unsweetened coffee (if you like)
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + 30g of boiled pork or beef (preferably lean meat) + 300g of green vegetables as you like
- Afternoon snack: 200g melon or melon
- Dinner: 1 slice of sandwich + 125g of boiled beef + 1 orange + 1 cup of tea without sugar
- Breakfast: 1 cup of salad with olive oil + 2 pieces of bacon
- Lunch: 1 slice of sandwich + 125g cheese + 1 raw tomato
- Afternoon snack: 1 glass of unsweetened grapefruit juice
- Dinner: 1 slice of sandwich + 125g poached beef + 2 raw tomatoes + 1 dessert apple
- Breakfast: Cake with cucumber
- Lunch: 1 cup less rice + 30g boiled pork (preferably lean meat) + 1 200ml yogurt jar or 1 dessert apple
- Afternoon snack: Snack on nuts such as cashews and walnuts
- Dinner: 1 slice of sandwich + 125g beef + 1 raw tomato + 1 orange
- Breakfast: 1 cup of salad with olive oil + 1 omelet
- Lunch: 1 cup of bok choy (or another green vegetable) cooked with minced meat, seasoned with salt + 1 cup of rice
- Afternoon snack: 1 jar of plain yogurt
- Dinner: 1 cup of salad with olive oil + 100g poached beef + 1 boiled egg
- Breakfast: 1 small cup of oatmeal porridge
- Lunch: 1 slice of sandwich + 200g of boiled fish or boiled meat + 1 tomato
- Afternoon snack: Fruit or green vegetables according to your preference
- Dinner: 500g boiled vegetables like carrots, peas, potatoes …
Note: Use wholegrain bread instead of white bread in the menus above.
- Breakfast: 1 plate of rolls + 1 banana + 1 glass of warm lemon juice (drink after eating)
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + squash soup cooked with minced meat + dessert with half a grapefruit
- Dinner: 1 cup of rice + boiled green vegetables + gourd soup cooked with shrimp + 1 glass of grape juice
This menu limits carbs and fortifies them with vegetables for more vitamins and fibre. Check out these high-fibre foods for more alternatives.
- Breakfast: Braised beef sandwich + grape dessert + 1 cup of green tea
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + 1 cup of vegetable salad of your choice + 1 boiled egg
- Dinner: Eat lots of fruit first, then eat normal rice
This menu helps prevent fat from being absorbed and stored in the body.
- Breakfast: 1 cup lotus seed porridge + 1 banana + 1 glass of apple juice
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + 1 cup of vegetable soup cooked with lotus seeds + 1 plate of optional boiled vegetables
- Dinner: Normal rice + 1 cup of lotus seed tea
Eating lotus seeds helps you sleep better, reduce stress, is also a way to not gain weight.
- Breakfast: 1 slice of toast + 2 boiled eggs + 1 plate of cucumber and tomato + 1 glass of honey lemonade.
- Breakfast: 1 banana + 1 glass of grapefruit juice
- Lunch: 1 cup of rice + 1 cup of vegetable salad + bitter melon stuffed with meat + 1 glass of green tea
- Afternoon snack: Fruit
- Dinner: 1 cup of rice + 1 plate of boiled vegetables + jute crab soup with grapefruit tea
In addition to the above menus, you can refer to these Eat Clean menus to reduce fat. Eat Clean is not a diet, but it is quite healthy, good for health and has helped many people with a surprising weight improvement.
In addition, you should choose to buy weight loss pills to support better eating and exercise.
Practice and build healthy habits
Instead of miserable fasting, eat moderately with exercise to burn away excess calories, while also healthier and firmer. So what should I do if I want to lose weight fast
1. Cardio exercises
If we talk about calorie release and fat burning, cardio cannot be ignored. These are all-body and cardiovascular stimulating exercises that help the body burn the fat continuously.
Cardio is also very easy to practice and varied, from running, cycling, climbing stairs, jumping rope, shaking …
You have the flexibility to choose the exercises that are best for you. If you still don’t know what to do, Bellyfatzone recommends full-body cardio exercises with detailed instructions. So stop being lazy and start learning to walk.
2. Gym exercises
Weight isn’t everything. It is important that you are in good shape with ideal measurements. And the gym will help you get there.
Weightlifting exercises for each muscle group will help increase lean muscle mass, helping your body to be thinner, firmer, not looser.
The boys will look stronger, the girls will have 3 sexier rings. That is the reason why many people choose the gym as a weight loss plan, with enough sugar.
If you are not going to practice, register at a certain gym (no need to be too “genuine”, it is important that you be diligent), and refer to this detailed weight loss gym schedule for men and women.
It will help you practice more planning. View: Lose belly fat at the gym
What about if you can’t arrange a time to go to the gym?
Don’t worry, there is another muscle development you can do at home: bodyweight exercises. These are exercises that use bodyweight without the need for tools or other machines. Don’t underestimate its effectiveness.
Watching and doing 25 bodyweight exercises for each of these muscle groups will give you the same results as gym training. Every day, do 30-60 minutes of cardio training, 3-4 gym sessions per week is a reasonable time.
3. Change in living habits
Living habits are not that important, but they greatly affect your weight loss performance. Note the following:
- Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep causes appetite and increases fat storage. So if you want to lose weight, you should never go to bed late.
- Keep the spirit at ease: Many of you, especially women, are easily stressed because of their weight. Try to avoid stress and practice, then the situation will improve, nothing to worry about.
- Drink plenty of water: Replenishing water is not only essential for the normal functioning of the body but also reduces appetite, eliminating many toxins accumulated in the body.
So we have the answer about how to lose weight 1 week 6kg. You should not follow the unscientific rapid weight loss methods that do not last long.
Give yourself a more reasonable time, such as 1 kg a week or 5 kg a month. Follow the instructions above, you will get the expected results.
Change Your Habits, Change Your Life
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “how to lose 6kg in 2 weeks”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!