Weight loss is the keyword that there are tens of millions of people around the world to search every day if you notice the numbers on the internet.
However, fast weight loss and safe weight loss are different and whether express weight loss is a great solution for you or not, we need to discuss a lot about this issue.
There are many methods to lose weight and they tell you that you can lose from 3 to 4 kg or more in a week, these are ways to lose weight that can affect your health.
And such an accelerated weight loss process only reduces the amount of water in the body, not the amount of fat around the visceral or subcutaneous fat.
So how is the weight loss rate suitable and safe for health?
That is losing about 1 kg per week to ensure that weight loss takes place safely and your health is still stable.
How to lose 1kg a week is definitely something that many women are looking for, especially when preparing for a special event such as going out, going to the beach, traveling…
Just try to comply, you absolutely can achieve this goal and ensure in 1 month losing 4-5kg is normal.
Let BellyFatZone learn how to lose 1kg per week without harming your health.
Normally, you should watch yourself for at least 1 month before starting to join or start something because 30 days is a temporary enough time for you to see your physique has decreased 1 pronounced fat.
Regularly, you only need to follow the instructions below, every week you will definitely lose about 0.5-1kg of fat.
Speed like this is very safe for your health and up to scientific standards. All you need to do will be eating and exercising according to our instructions.
How to lose 1kg a week For Man or Women?
Before you begin, you need to understand that the whole procedure below does not mean that you should take any weight loss pills and you should not listen to anyone who recommends/recommends buying medicine because it only reduces water.
In addition, these medications will make you go to the emergency hospital quickly.
Part I: Prepare to lose weight
This is a very important period, you need to calculate very specific, and have a clear goal, do not dream about 1 week of 10kg or 15kg. It is unimaginable and unscientific.
Setting a specific goal for your weight and physique will partly determine whether you will succeed or not.
Thanks to this, you will easily track and do your best for a goal that you have set in a week and a month.
- Consider carefully the weight, the amount of fat that you want to set goals will be reduced in 1 week or 1 month before attending a holiday, outing.
- Each week losing from 0.5-1kg is considered the most standard speed today and safe for your health in the future. This means you can lose as much as 4kg after 4 weeks (30 days). If you set higher goals will be very unreasonable and unrealistic.
- In addition, you can set goals for exercise or lifestyle … For example, you can set yourself a schedule of 3 days a week, each time you have to practice for at least 1 hour. This will help a lot for fat burning and also for your health.
Losing weight too quickly does not help you except bring you the same amount of weight very quickly afterwards. Therefore, you need a scientific, hardworking and methodical application.
Check the measurements
Checking measurements is the most effective way to closely monitor your progress during weight loss. In addition, this will help you determine whether the diet and exercise you’re following are effective.
- Checking your weight is the first step you need to take and should prepare a calendar to record. Every week, after waking up, weigh immediately. Usually, in the first weeks, you will lose weight quite quickly.
- Take measurements 1, 2, 3, thigh … to ensure you will follow closely each week.
Use a logbook
Many people think that a tracking book is unnecessary, but this is the secret that successful fat loss people have applied.
- First, record your specific goals for weight loss and physique. Clearly write down how many kilos you want to lose in a week and how you can do it.
- You can write down changes in your diet and lifestyle, such as reducing junk food, drinking milk tea and increasing exercise, eating vegetables, fruits, etc.
- You can take notes, what you’ve been eating and what you’re doing each day to keep track of how you’ve been on the right track to losing weight.
Part II: Changing the diet
For people who lose weight, a scientific diet accounts for 60% of the chance of success. Therefore, you need to learn how to get a proper and scientific diet.
To lose weight, or to put it more precisely, you need to reduce your daily calorie intake. You can use a combination of diet and exercise to achieve this goal.
- To lose 0.5kg fat per week, then the amount of calories needed to lose each week is equivalent to 3500 calories. This means, just a day to reduce 500 calories, then obviously you will lose 0.5kg / 7 days. And if you reduce the maximum is 1000calo / day (calorie reduction without harm to health), you will reduce about 7000 calories / 7 days. At this time, you will lose about 1kg / week.
- Use the journal to keep a record of the weight loss foods you will add to your meal.
- Do not force the body to load less than 1200 calories/day. This will cause nutritional deficiencies and muscle loss.
- The best way to lose weight is to cut calories by reducing fast, bad fats. Eat healthy, low-calorie foods, and work out instead.
Read more: Herbalife Weight Loss Diet Plan Effective, You Should Know!
Make sure each meal has protein, fruits and vegetables
To answer the question of how to lose 1kg in 7 days, you need to prioritize food groups that are low in calories but rich in nutrients.
These are foods that will help the body get lower calorie but still ensure the body has enough nutrients every day.
- Nutrient-rich foods are groups of foods that are low in calories, but very rich in the nutritional value necessary for the human body such as protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. I have compiled 2 articles about protein-rich foods and high-fiber foods.
- Lean protein is an example of a nutritious food group that helps with weight loss. It gives you the power to operate again. You should read more article 1 day should eat how much protein is enough.
- In addition, you need to actively consume vegetables and fruits every day. They contain lots of vitamins, minerals, and fiber which help digestion better and reduce the likelihood of hunger.
If you know that you should follow the weight loss menu that is right for you, take a look at the list of Eat Clean diet menus. Over many years of learning and applying weight-loss diets, I think Eat Clean is the best diet.
Use whole grains
Whole grains, or slow-digesting starches, are all you need to lose 1kg in that week.
This is a group of starches that are rich in fibre, contain slow-digesting calories, make you feel full for a long time and feel less hungry. In Eat Clean diets, people always eat slow carbohydrate foods.
Limit junk food
Snacking too much will be the best way for you to never lose weight successfully in 1 week. Therefore, you need to pay close attention.
The snacks you need to avoid, including rice paper, milk tea … These foods contain a lot of calories, but very little nutrition.
Instead, choose foods that are low in calories, but high in protein and fiber as a snack. Some nutritious snack foods that you should eat with snacks,
- Yoghurt without sugar
- Whey Milk increases muscle fat loss
In particular, I recommend using Whey milk like Whey Protein Iso Sensation 93. This type of milk will provide up to 30g of ultra-pure protein/dose.
Eliminate unhealthy food groups
Indulging yourself is why you’re fat. Therefore, to be able to solve the problem of losing 1kg in 1 week , you need to be more strict with yourself. Absolutely stay away,
- Soft drink
- Fried foods
Drinking water will help the body to purify and eliminate toxins. Thanks to this, the metabolism is more active and helps burn fat better.
You should prescribe yourself to drink at least 2liters of water daily. If you practice, you should drink about 3 litres. In addition, you need to divide the time taken. That is to drink spread all day.
Part III: Training
Exercise will greatly support the diet. You will see that your body burns fat better and your calorie deficit is also faster.
Exercise cardio regularly
No matter what sports you like to play, you can take advantage of those sports to burn more fat. As long as you take advantage of it and work hard at least 60 minutes a day.
Cardio sports are exercises that stimulate the heart to work faster and more. This will cause the heart to work at high intensity, constantly pumping blood and burning fat continuously.
You can apply cardio exercises like cycling, jogging, walking …
If you don’t have time to go to the gym, you might want to choose running. In order to effectively stimulate fat burning, you can jog every day for 7 days to reach your goal.
However, running too much will easily cause muscle loss. This is also not good because you certainly do not want to lose both fat and muscle.
Therefore, before and after training, you should drink more types of Whey milk to provide muscle protein.
Spend time working out in the gym
Cardiovascular exercises will help your body burn calories, but in the long run, is not good because it does not help you get a fit and toned physique.
Therefore, the gym is a long-term solution for you if you want to have a beautiful body.
You can go to the registered gym to be coached. If not, you can practice homework groups. You should divide evenly.
- 2-4-6: jogging
- 3-5-7: muscle training
Practicing science will help you secure your goals. Therefore, never be satisfied with yourself. Try to practice anywhere.
In addition, to help make the exercise more effective, you should choose to buy the perfect fat burning pill when used with Whey.
What’s the MOST Amount of Fat You Can Lose in a Week
That’s all you need to know about how to lose 1kg a week.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “how to lose 1kg a week man – women”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!