For women, body shape is always important, this is an obsession for all girls, especially girls who are overweight and possess large buttocks.
As a whole, to reduce your butt size to good size, you need to lose weight throughout the body and also have exercises that support your buttocks.
Imagine with big buttocks that you can barely fit any pants and you’re shy to take pictures.
Do you wish you had around, firm apple butt like a hot model?
But with a lot of fat butt, even big size can not create a good shape.
Therefore, if you want to have a nice butt, you should first learn about the exercises to reduce butt fat to solve the saggy fat that has accumulated in the buttocks. Now BellyFatZone invite you to refer to this article together!
The fastest and best way to lose butt fat
First, you must understand that buttocks are different from a toned, toned butt. If the buttocks are fat due to the accumulation of excess fat, the shape of the buttocks will be very bad, sagging, and create a feeling of weight and imbalance.
Whereas what people desire is the buttock created by lean muscles through exercise and a scientific diet.
This has been explained very carefully in the article on how to increase the size of your buttock more.
The causes of butt fat can be mentioned as:
- Due to excess fat accumulation
- Due to genetics or natural human figure
- Due to age
- Due to sitting a lot, being sedentary
Here is a summary of effective ways to lose butt fat to help you regain a more balanced, healthier body, easier in choosing outfits.
Read more: How to Get Bigger Buttocks Fast At Home?
Part 1: How to reduce butt fat with exercise methods
Define your goals for fat loss and muscle gain. Combining these two elements, you will get a neat and healthy body.
1. Exercise weights to tone glutes
Weightlifting exercises are your # 1 priority for toning any muscle you desire. Increasing lean muscle mass will help your buttocks look better and less flaky.
The less volume of your body is fat, reducing the size of your buttocks. Weightlifting exercises, gym exercises also increase your metabolism, helping you have a more balanced body.
- The deadlift is one of the best butt slimming exercises. When doing this exercise, you don’t have to try to lift too much weight, make sure you do the correct technique. Besides, lifting weights many times but the wrong posture is not able to bring a good result.
- Squat is also known as the king of butt exercises, with the effect of toning muscles and reducing butt and thigh fat for female number 1. Don’t forget to warm up before each training session.
- Lunges are also an exercise you should spend a lot of time doing. Lunges have many different variations (Side Lunges, Reverse Lunges …) for you to change, helping to develop more comprehensively.
2. Do cardio to lose fat under your buttocks and body
Fat is the number one culprit causing heavy buttocks, so you have to find ways to get rid of fat. And the best method is to release excess calories with full-body cardio exercises.
Why must it be cardio? Since you cannot lose fat in any one area, just doing the butt exercises above is not enough.
Fat can only be reduced at the same time in the whole body by releasing excess energy. Check out the best cardio exercises for fat loss.
The simplest exercises you can think of are walking, jogging, cycling … In particular, climbing stairs is one of the most effective methods of burning butt fat.
Get rid of the habit of taking the elevator and practice with the stairs.
In addition, to increase fat burning efficiency, you can combine it with HIIT exercises, which are high-intensity interval training exercises that release calories even after you have finished training.
3. Integrated exercise
Plan a workout for your buttocks with a combination of both weight training and cardio.
For cardio, you can exercise for 30-60 minutes a day. As for gym exercises, you spend at least 30 minutes a day, 3 days a week.
Such exercise both increases muscle strength while accelerating the efficiency of fat burning. It also helps you not feel bored anymore.
Butt reduction exercises for people with oversized buttocks
In the article summarizing ways to reduce butt fat, you have learned how to improve your buttocks by combining exercise, nutrition and adjusting living habits.
This article will go into details about butt reduction exercises. What to practice, and how to practice?
The most effective way is to combine cardio and weight training. Because burning fat is currently the most urgent task, you should spend time doing cardio every day from 30-60 minutes.
Gym exercises are about 3 days a week. Combining all 2 forms with a reasonable intensity, you not only reduce excess fat in the buttocks and the whole body but also have a toned, healthy appearance, tight and round buttocks.
Cardio exercises to reduce buttocks the fastest
Let’s start with cardio first. These are exercises that increase the heart rate, help you burn a relatively large number of calories, thereby reducing body fat.
It is true that you cannot lose fat in a specific area (like the buttocks), so cardio training to lose body mass is the only option.
Climb the stairs
According to estimates, you will release 0.1 calories for each climb and 0.05 calories for each step-down.
So if you go up and down in about 10 minutes, you’ve got rid of up to 100 calories. Why not actively burn fat by changing your daily routine, taking the stairs instead of the elevator?
Jump the rope
Skipping is one of the most popular butt reduction exercises because it’s simple and easy to do.
Not only does it burn fat, but it also strengthens your butt, thigh and calf muscles thanks to the jumping and jumping movements. Discover now how to jump rope to lose weight like.
View: Best jump rope
No need to go to the gym, do not need any equipment, you can still run and burn rushing energy.
That’s why running weight loss is the method of choice for many people because butt, belly or thigh fat can all be solved.
In addition to the above butt-slimming exercise, you still have many other options such as walking, cycling, climbing, aerobic …
These articles are all aimed at cutting calories, combined with a reasonable diet will help you quickly have a healthy body.
View more: Best water exercise equipment
How to Get a Smaller Buttocks At Gym
These strength exercises are primarily aimed at the muscles. Want a beautiful butt shape, tight, apple-shaped, peaches, the right buttock more lean muscle than fat.
At the same time, these movements also consume a part of calories to reduce overall fat. So, which exercise to reduce butt fat?
The classic butt exercise makes countless women go crazy.
It contributes to toning the muscles in the abdomen and legs and especially increases the amount of lean muscle in the buttocks to help you have seductive buttocks.
- Step 1: Stand upright, your legs should be shoulder-width apart, your back is straight, your belly should be flat, your chest should be flat, your shoulders should be wide open, your arms should be placed behind your neck or straight to your chest
- Step 2: Inhale and lower your buttocks as deep as possible, your back remains straight, your back, shoulders, buttocks form a diagonal line, eyes looking forward.
- Step 3: Use the force of your legs to push you up to the original position, exhale
Lunges are an exercise to help your butt become smaller by toning the muscular group in the lower body.
When you lower the centre of the body, the thigh and hip muscles will develop, the buttocks will also feel stronger and higher.
- Step 1: Stand straight, legs open narrower than hips, hands behind hips
- Step 2: Inhale, right foot back, slowly lower the body until the two pillows are forming a right angle, the left pillow does not exceed the toes, the right leg is parallel to the floor, the body remains straight
- Step 3: Exhale, press down on your left heel to push yourself back up to the starting position. Switch legs and repeat the same.
A deadlift is a form of a compound card that targets many muscle groups such as the buttocks, lower back, thighs, shoulders, buckets and hands.
In addition, it is an exercise to reduce butt fat for men and women, stimulating the production of fat-burning hormones.
- Step 1: Choose a suitable weight, stand straight, 2 feet shoulder-width apart, 2 hands hold the weight, palms facing inwards
- Step 2: Bend until you reach the knee, hold for 1-2 seconds
- Step 3: Lift the person back to their original position
A one-leg deadlift is a variation of the above butt reduction exercise.
It strengthens the buttocks, abs and lower back muscles, improves the body’s balance. You pay attention to perform on both sides to develop muscle.
- Step 1: Stand straight, legs open at hip level, hands stretched along the body
- Step 2: Raise your right leg, bend your right knee slightly, your hands slightly up like you’re holding a bar, the palm facing you
- Step 3: Lie on your left knee, push the right knee back so that the right pillow is under your hips, lower and stretch, stretch out
- Step 4: Inhale, press foot to push up to the original position, the right foot does not touch the floor during the movement
Butt slimming exercises, glute muscles increase also known as Glutes Kickback. Women with flat buttocks should also practice this exercise to have more sexy curves. You do it with both sides.
- Step 1: Kneel on the floor or practice mat, hands on the ground perpendicular to the body, hands extended with shoulders, knees forming a right angle, the head straight to the body, eyes looking at the floor
- Step 2: Breathe out and lift your right leg up until the thighs with the back form a straight line, tightening the glutes
- Step 3: Slowly lower the foot to the original position and breathe in, the right knee remains 90 degrees throughout the movement
Fire Hydrant Kick
Those who are looking to learn how to reduce butt fat or those who want to have a bigger, bigger butt can develop this article.
Whether you are “redundant” or “deficient,” this movement will return your buttocks to a balanced and toned state. You also perform with both legs.
- Step 1: Kneel on the mat, 2 pillows under your hips, hands-on, hands under shoulders
- Step 2: Stretch your abs, keep your hips up, lift your right thigh up to your right hip, your knee should always be at 90 degrees
- Step 3: Do not lower the leg, do not move the right knee, kick the right leg
- Step 4: Return to the original position
If you don’t have the tools at home, don’t hesitate to try Prone X – a quick exercise to reduce buttocks for women and make your muscles toned again.
- Step 1: Lie on your stomach on the exercise mat, arms stretched straight above the head, shoulder-width apart, palms facing down, legs stretched out, hip-width apart
- Step 2: Exhale, lift your head, arms and legs up, spread your arms and legs to the sides to make an X-shape.
- Step 3: Inhale, slowly lower to the original position but do not let your hands and feet touch the floor.
In addition, you can take advantage of more weight loss pills. In particular, Nutrex Lipo 6 RX is the most reliable fat burning product line.
Choose for yourself some of the above butt reduction exercises to perform regularly every week. Because a round butt is no longer rough, greasy, instead it is neat and toned curves.
In addition to butt exercises, if possible, you should exercise other muscle groups to develop comprehensively and proportion.
Part 2: What to eat to lose belly fat?
Excess calories can be adjusted through both exercise and eating. Exercise alone is not enough if you do not know how to control your diet.
1. Cut calories
If your goal is to lose 5kg, try to cut 500 calories a day. At this level you will lose about 0.5kg per week, and take 2.5 months to reach your goal.
Do not try to lose weight too fast if you do not want to easily give up in the middle and affect your health. Remember, the 500 calorie cuts per day can be combined with reducing calories from food and exercise.
You can achieve your goals by reducing your food intake or by choosing to eat foods that are low in calories.
2. Eat the right types of carbs and fats
People often think of carbs and fat as the “bad” things that need to be eliminated from the diet for people wanting to lose weight.
But in fact, these are nutrients that are very important to the functioning of the body. They help provide energy, maintain metabolism …
Unsaturated fats such as avocado, olive oil, nuts, and salmon will make you feel full and will not crave junk food.
The good types of carbs found in whole grain bread, oatmeal or brown rice will provide you with a good amount of fibre and stabilize insulin levels in your body.
3. Add protein every day
In foods that reduce buttock fat, protein plays an indispensable role. Protein is to firm lean muscle, prevent sagging.
The foods rich in protein that you should add to your diet are eggs, chicken, fish, milk, yoghurt, cheese …
If you eat red meats, choose only lean meats. In addition, you should choose to buy Allmax Nutrition IsoFlex! This is one of the best bodybuilding bodybuilders available today!
4. Limit snacking
Whether you want to lose belly fat or any other area, the most important thing is to keep your cravings under control.
Stay away from sugary and greasy snacks, sodas or milk teas.
Part 3: How to tone buttocks through healthy activities
Irregular living habits are also the cause of excess fat accumulation in unwanted parts.
1. Reduce stress
Stress, stress causes the body to release a hormone called cortisol. This substance affects metabolism and increases sugar cravings, causing you to eat more, thereby producing excess fat in the abdomen, buttocks, thighs and other organs.
People who are frequently in a state of stress are often easily attracted to fast food, snacks. They also tend to exercise less.
Try to reduce your stress with methods like meditation, gentle exercise, and avoid sources of negative emotions.
2. Get enough sleep
Lack of sleep also has negative effects on metabolism and hormone levels in the body.
The feeling of fatigue after a night of insufficient sleep also causes cravings for snacking. They make it easier for you to gain weight and “store” a lot of excess fat.
Build a habit of going to bed on time and getting 7-9 hours of sleep each night. Some ways to help you have a better and deeper sleep are drinking tea, reading a book or a light massage.
In short, the best way to lose butt fat is to combine exercise, eating with lifestyle changes and living habits.
Even if you have a slim, toned butt, maintain exercise and a healthy diet to have a balanced and healthy overall body.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “how to get smaller buttocks fast”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!