Practising the right technique is always one of the important factors to achieve the best results in the shortest time, even if you just train after one to two months to see the results see.
To get a nice and balanced body when exercising, the most important thing you need to know is the knowledge of bodybuilding and how to effectively divide the Gym schedule to develop muscle groups simultaneously.
That’s why the training goes on and on, ” tiring but not working ”
Don’t complain when you’ve been training for months or a year and your body hasn’t changed. Not even by beginners.
The key is that you only focus on one muscle group and forget about the other. Unbalanced body conductor “if you exercise, it’s naturally bad ”
At the gym, we often find that most of you don’t follow a specific schedule or know how to split it up effectively.
Going to the gym over and over again the old exercises and most boys only focus on chest, arms, and shoulders. Ignore or barely practice feet ” even longtime body coaches do .”
If I say that …
You can completely change your weight and beautiful body after 1 week, how do you think?
Today, the bodybuilding coach of BellyFatZone.com will share with you the most effective male gym schedule to develop all muscle groups. Giving the Gymer brothers a beautiful body after 1 month of training.
Before you begin, you need to determine what your Gym purpose is. To lose weight or gain weight, gain muscle … From there you can share the exercise schedule effectively. And it depends on the time of each person.
That’s why we will divide the Gym schedule into different levels. For both beginners and veterans.
From 3 to 7 sessions per week. Along with specific exercises for each muscle group at the bottom “ after the exercise schedule ” for you to apply more easily.
For beginners, you can also apply the following exercise schedule. But training with intensity and time will be shorter. Along with lighter weights.
1. Gym schedule 3 sessions 1 week
With this Gym schedule for men, you can practice alternating according to 2-4-6 or 3-5-7. A rest day between workouts will help your body adjust to the intensity and gradually improve your schedule. Apply for beginners very effectively.
The specific schedule is as follows:
- Session 1: Practice the chest muscles, shoulders, back arms.
- Session 2: Practice the back muscles, buckets, forearms, forearms.
- Session 3: Group leg, buttocks, calves, and abdomen exercises.
- Sunday to rest.
This is a 3-week Gym schedule that has been compiled and shared by professional coaches. Has been applied and successful by many people.
2. Gym schedule 4 sessions 1 week
To continue with the Gym lesson plan for men and how to divide the schedule 4 sessions/week depending on your time, divide the number of sessions evenly.
- Second: Back and leg exercises.
- Tuesday: Exercise the front thigh, back thigh and abdomen.
- Wednesday: Rest.
- Thursday: Shoulder and hands first.
- Friday: Do chest, back, and calf exercises.
- Saturday and Sunday: Rest.
In the training session, you should choose Gym exercises for men along with easy equipment, compound exercises, and focus on the main muscle groups.
Time to practice according to the above curriculum, you should only practice wrapping within 60 – 70 minutes in one session.
If you practice longer please review the time spent thinking between exercises during the session.
3. Gym schedule 5 sessions 1 week
Follow the Gym schedule for men with the most complete and standard curriculum according to 5 sessions a week, helping you to increase muscle fat loss to quickly achieve the most effective.
With 5 days of practice, time and intensity will change. But you still have to pay attention to practice the muscle groups.
- Monday: Practice the chest and calf, muscle groups.
- Tuesday: Tap mainly on the back and the bucket.
- Wednesday: Doing thighs (before-after) and abdominal muscles.
- Thursday: Take a rest.
- Friday: Shoulder (front shoulder – back and shoulder muscles).
- Saturday: Train your front, back, and wrist.
- Sunday break completely.
You should note: Each workout on the schedule above is from 1 to 2 main muscle groups. But it will have an effect on the muscle groups.
For example: When you practice back (bucket), the shoulder and forearm to follow are natural. And almost all exercises have an impact on the hands. Therefore, you can limit hand exercises.
In order for the male Gym schedule to achieve the fastest and most accurate results, you should practice without skipping meals.
If you’re busy and don’t have time, you should repeat the exercises you missed in the previous session.
4. Gym schedule for men 6 sessions a week
With Gym schedule 6 sessions a week you will be able to Full exercise the muscle groups to bring the effect faster. But for beginners, we still recommend doing 3 or 4 sessions a week.
The way to divide the training schedule and curriculum is as follows:
- Session 1: Chest workouts (all chest exercises)
- Session 2: Legs practice.
- Session 3: Practice all shoulder exercises.
- Session 4: Back exercise – Full bucket exercise.
- Session 5: Leg – Shoulder to practice (you can do 1 of 2)
- Session 6: Practice your hands before and after the whole practice.
- The last day is Sunday, you should take a break to get your energy and relax for the second to continue!
This Gym curriculum will focus more on the shoulders and legs. The exercises that were inherently abandoned by you when practicing.
Especially for gym people to gain weight, this exercise schedule is almost standard.
This gym lesson plan for men is a bit heavy and almost suitable for those who practice for a long time and have been familiar with the gym for a few months.
But do not be confused and impatient because it is still suitable for beginners.
5. Gym schedule 7 sessions 1 week the best peak
Why do we call this the best Gym schedule and lesson plan ? Because the training process is very hard and there is no day off for 1 week.
This gym schedule is extracted and shared by Rob Riches, the best fitness model icon today. Which most gym enthusiasts know about. Check out the journey and how to train to become successful of Rob Riches.
Gym schedule 1 week 7 sessions as follows:
- Monday: Episode Back – Full bucket always.
- Tuesday: Thigh and Calf.
- Wednesday: Forearm and Forearm first.
- Thursday: Full Shoulder and Calf.
- Friday: full Chest and Forearm.
- Saturday: Lower back and Lower Back.
- Sunday: Backhands and Shoulder muscles.
Above are all the best and most effective male Gym schedules to increase muscle, gain weight and lose fat overall. You can choose for yourself a specific curriculum that suits your time and effort.
The note when applying the Gym schedule for newly trained men
Note: When applying the Gym schedule for men, you must try to overcome the following obstacles and challenges :
- The first thing is to limit looking in the mirror and showing off the body (the habit of most male Gyms )
- Should eat and drink before and after training from 30 minutes to 1 hour to exercise strength and not tired
- Must adjust the training time and rest between periods
- Not sell cucumbers exchange gossip at the gym ( these components are much nhé )
- Bring enough water to drink during exercise (about 1.5 liters)
- Bring a towel and personal equipment to help you better with your workout
- You should invite your partner to practice together to have a supporter lift when needed
- Must lift the weight from low to high to get quick results
- Print your gym schedule on paper and stick it on the wall to track if it works
- Always clearly specify the goals to achieve when practicing
Next comes the effective Gyms for men at the gym so you can apply according to the schedule already divided above.
The movements are very specific and clear, we have listed and simulated through the most detailed images. Very easy to understand but a lot of movements so you can save or share to see when you forget!
Summary of all effective male Gym exercises according to the exercise schedule
1. The boot post warms up the body
The most important thing is to apply the male Gym schedule with the exercises. We need to warm up first in every training session.
The movements are mainly rotated and twisted in place. Relax the muscles and joints of the legs, back, arms, hips. Stand up and sit down a few times.
Run in place for 1 -3 minutes or warm up with a single weight.
2. Exercises for the chest muscles
Lesson 1: Bench press – Exercise the middle chest
- You exercise with moderate weight.
- The distance between the chest and the bar is about 2cm
- When lowering the weight, you should hold for about 2 seconds for the muscles to withstand impact.
- You breathe in when you lift weights and exhale when pushing up.
- Make 3 sets of 10 pieces each.
Lesson 2: Dumbbell Bench Press – Upper chest exercise
Note: Do not bend your back when pushing weights, do the same as above.
Lesson 3: Dumbbell Bench Press – Doing the middle chest
Lesson 4: Upper chest exercises – Barbell Incline Bench Press
Exercise techniques like the above. This exercise is more of the upper chest
Lesson 5: Incline Bench Press – Push chest with sloping chair
Exercises for the lower chest muscles
Lesson 6: Dumbbell fly – Wide chest
Exercises to widen the chest muscles and squeeze the chest
Lesson 7: Cable fly – chest muscle compression
Lesson 8: Exercise for the chest slot
3. Hand muscle exercises for male Gym schedule
In our Gym schedule, the hand exercises before and after are almost less practised. Because when you practice your back and chest, the muscles in your arms are also affected, so you should not exercise them too much. One session a week is enough.
Lesson 1: EZ Bar Triceps Extension – Back arm exercise
Lesson 2: Rope extension – Do the back muscles
Lesson 3: Barbell curl – practice hands first
Lesson 4: Preacher curl – practice hands first
Lesson 5: Hammer curl – First-hand practice
4. Exercises for shoulder muscles
Exercises for the shoulder muscles are considered important and the second difficult. Because the muscle group is very difficult to develop, to have a pair of large shoulders, it is indispensable for these exercises in your Gym schedule. Let’s see.
Lesson 1: Barbell shoulder press – Push the shoulders with the barbell
Lesson 2: Pushing shoulders with dumbbells – Dumbbell shoulder press
Lesson 3: Dumbbell Front Raise – Lifting weights
Lesson 4: Side Lateral Raise – Lift weights horizontal
Lesson 5: Barbell Shrug – Shoulder-muscle training
Above are the 5 most common shoulder exercises. In addition, you can refer to the 29 most complete shoulder exercises for the male Gym schedule.
5. Exercises for feet, buttocks and calves for men
The leg muscles are hardly practised by the brothers. It is not difficult to practice but most subjective about leg exercises. Just practising the upper part but not the lower part is wrong.
Did you know more than 40% of the body’s mass is focused on the legs mainly? If you exercise, you cannot lose your leg exercises.
Lesson 1: Squat – Weightlifting
Lesson 2: Leg Press – Practicing foot with machine
Lesson 3: Leg Extension – Do leg exercises
Lesson 4: Seated Leg Curl
Lesson 5: Lying Leg Curls
Lesson 6: Seated Calf Raise – Calf training
6. Exercises for back muscles and buckets
Back and poke the hardest muscle part. That’s why you have to practice the right technique and do more exercises than the other exercises.
If you want to develop this muscle, you should add 2 sessions to your gym schedule.
Lesson 1: Back exercises – Barbell row
Lesson 2: Back and bucket exercises – Cable row
Lesson 3: Bucket exercises – Lat pulldown
7. Exercises for 6 pack abs
Lesson 1: Exercise the stomach
Lesson 2: Ab pulldown – Crunching belly
Exercise 3: Abdominal exercises with rollers
So we’ve put together all the Gym exercises for men so you can apply them to your Gym schedule.
Above are the 5 best male Gym schedules for each level from basic to advanced. You can apply a schedule according to your ability and divide it appropriately with time and health
You can find out more about our bodybuilding knowledge or share your gym schedule and the exercises you think are most effective in the comments section!
General note: Depending on the health and time of each person, he/she builds a specific schedule and the most effective. And you should persevere in training because the Gym process is long and requires you to maintain.
Combined with a diet for the gym to quickly bring the most effective “because the diet accounts for 70% of muscle training process”.
Some guidelines while dividing the bodybuilding schedule
- Should spend about 15 minutes last 2-3 days/week to abdominal.
- Do not do chest exercises after training your back arm and vice versa.
- Do not practice your hands before and after each bucket.
- You do not need to worry about why you do not see the shoulder bridge because it has been practised in the Deadlift …
- You do not need to worry because you do not forearm because it is included in the exercises.
- Don’t think too much about your back shoulder because it was practised during the shoulder training …
- The same for the front shoulder. It was practised while practising chest, shoulders, etc.
- Always balance your leg training to avoid exercising too little.
In short, you need to understand the principles of the 2 schedules. In addition, during exercise, you should pay attention to adding nutrients such as Whey Protein to restore muscle.
View more: Bodybuilding Diet For Beginners Budget Saving is Still Effective
Steps to choose the exercise, the number of repetitions, the number of rounds …
Above we have brought you the guide to divide up the standard bodybuilding schedule. In this article, we will delve into the analysis for a common exercise schedule.
Note, because this is a general explanation, it is up to you to adjust.
1. Experience in practising
If you are a beginner, the intensity of exercise will be lower than that of experienced people. But need to increase steadily to every cycle.
2. Target training
You go to the barbell for what purpose? Lose weight, gain weight? Please specify exactly to schedule appropriate exercises.
- If your goal is to explore, keep working on fast reps.
- If your target is stronger, use heavier weights and do fewer reps.
3. Your free time
How many days can you spend a week practising? Is your schedule too busy or not? No matter what, try to practice.
4. Time for rest and recovery
Depending on the location of each person, recovery time can be fast or slow. In order for muscles to grow, you need to have nutrition and rest.
You need to learn to feel the body. If you feel your body is still aching, try rescheduling your exercise. It depends on your body so you can practice accordingly. However, if it only hurts, try your best.
5. Your weakness
If you have a muscle group that needs to improve, do it first after a day of rest and get enough nutrition.
6. Go to the gym to look at the equipment
Surely you do not want that you have scheduled the exercise, then choose all finished, but when you come to the gym, there is a lack of this and that.
This is easy to make you very down there. Therefore, before starting to choose a schedule, go find a fitness room for your belly. See if this room is suitable or not.
7. Select the number of innings and repetitions
If you carefully follow the way of dividing the bodybuilding schedule, you will find that we always list details of the number of lessons, rounds, repetitions for you to refer and understand correctly.
- If you want to build strength, reduce the number of repetitions to 3-5 and increase the number of rounds to 8.
- If you want to train a muscle, you can choose 3 rounds, 10 times.
- If you want to burn fat, choose 3 rounds, 12 times.
These numbers are fully adjustable to suit your health and needs.
If you reduce the number of iterations, increase the weight and vice versa. The rest time between periods and exercises depends on weight. If the weight is heavy, take a 2-3p break.
8. Practice Compound before Isolation
Nearly every episode has 2 forms. Compounds are multi-muscle exercises, ie combining many main and secondary muscles such as Deadlift …
And Isolation is the single muscle exercises, ie only 1 muscle group like Leg Extension – the thighs …
Why is it necessary to order this before this? Simply because when you first start practising, much strength. Compound songs require a lot of power, energy …
Therefore, when you do the first compound will help to train more muscle groups, explode better instead of being late at the time you are quite tired.
How would you feel if you put Squat at the end of the training session, and definitely feel weightless to say heavy exercises?
However, sometimes you will find many of you have been practising for years or leave the Compound later because it has its own practice and understands what they need to do.
9. Select the appropriate exercise
Never say the best one because only the one is right for you. Therefore, please choose the exercises that suit your condition and health. Then you can try other related articles.
10. Should change after a few weeks
As mentioned above, you should find ways to improve. This means that you should try to change your schedule if necessary, especially if you change your exercises after a few months …
There are a lot of exercises, but if it’s just one exercise all day, it’s quite boring. You should change to stimulate muscles better.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about the “gym workout plan for beginners”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!