Hello friends, maybe you open this video to see the 56-year-old man who looks only 25 years old, so what does he do in his daily life?
We have many worries in life, work, and time; we also understand that youth is precious, but is there any way to help us understand the core secrets of staying young in this video? Bellyfatzone Invites you to learn with us through the man from the Netherlands: Edson Brandao.
Edson Brandao, of Groningen, is a 56-year-old fitness trainer who always makes people think he's in his twenties due to his toned, youthful body.
Over the past few years, Edson has gained a lot of attention for his age-defying appearance. He is already over 50 years old and constantly mistaken for being 20-30 years old.
Looking at Edson's photo, many people conclude that he is increasingly “being” rejuvenated.
In a recent post, Edson shows two photos of himself ten years apart. “After ten years, there is a big difference thanks to the change in lifestyle and the incorporation of healthy habits,” he wrote.
The current Edson is much younger than the old photo.
Now many people think that he has good genetics; is that true? What is the core secret?
He does not deny his youthfulness is due to genetics, but the 56-year-old man believes that his positive attitude, healthy lifestyle, and daily skincare have kept him young.
Edson minimizes fried and processed foods and sugar and never smokes or touches drugs. Drink 2 liters of water every day. He also uses anti-aging cream.
“I consider my body a temple, and my soul lives there. Therefore, I always care for the precious gift that life has given me,” he said.
After seeing everyone's shock at her age, Edson Brandao decided to use her youthful physique and knowledge of a balanced lifestyle to inspire others to improve their lives.
He even wrote a book called “Young After 40”. “I don't feel there's a difference between 20 and now,” he said.
Regarding the daily diet, Edson Brandao limits sugar, street foods, and fatty foods. He does not drink carbonated water or alcoholic beverages; stimulants are unsuitable for his health.
He drinks smoothies or almond milk with veggie pancakes or cereal for breakfast. Fish or chicken and vegetables for lunch. Brown rice and sweet potato with mushrooms for dinner.
The male writer's exercises are performed regularly every day. He often goes to the gym and works out with weights.
Edson Brandao shares three secrets for a healthy body: keeping a happy mood, exercising hard, and eating healthy. Besides, taking care of your skin is also essential to keeping youthful over the years.
We can use a cream on our face or dye our hair to look younger, but our bodies should also match it.
So to look younger, one has to work on the whole body. It includes a healthy diet, a stress-free life, exercise, and many others.
Video Edson Brandao 56 – Diet And Workout Routine Secret Reverse Aging
Here are the ways you must try to look younger:
1- Work on body improvement.
As we grow old, our skin starts losing, and we see signs of aging. It is necessary to work on the body to improve body shape and strength.
Some people get lots of fat and look older. The first thing to look young is to maintain your body shape.
Exercise is the best way to eliminate stubborn fats from your body. Exercise is also helpful in boosting human growth hormones to keep the body healthy.
The collagen production process boosts with any kind of exercise, and it makes your skin look younger. Exercise also prevents body skin from sagging, which is an important sign of aging.
2- Say goodbye to stress.
Stress plays a vital role in aging. When a person is under stress, the heartbeat becomes abnormal, and the body’s system experiences unhealthy changes. Cortisol increases in the body due to stress for an extended period.
Cortisol breaks down the process of collagen production in our body and causes aging. Therefore, a stress-free life is important to get a healthy and young look.
3- Eat plenty of protein and healthy fats.
Food has a vital role in a healthy life. To look healthy, fresh, and younger, one must take care of the diet.
Healthy fats like Omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon, walnut, and seeds improve your bone health, keep your mood happy, and stop your skin from getting wrinkles. We should follow a balanced diet full of proteins, grains, fruits, lentils, and vegetables. A balanced diet keeps the skin youthful and radiant.
4- Pamper your face.
No doubt, a face creates a first impression on someone. If your face will older than your age, you will look older no matter what your actual age is. One must take great care of the face to keep it fresh and younger. Here are some tips to pamper your face.
- Use a cleanser that contains alpha hydroxyl acids. It stimulates skin cells and prepares the skin for better absorption of moisturizing products.
- Use an anti-aging cream or serum daily at night. Anti-aging serums have anti-oxidants and vitamins. They help in preventing wrinkles and even your skin tone.
- Use a moisturizer for your skin. It is better to use a cream that moisturizes the skin deeply.
- Remove dead skin cells by exfoliating your skin and get a natural glow on your face.
5- Get proper sleep.
Proper sleep is needed for a healthy life, and it also affects your appearance. People who do not take proper sleep habits have more aging signs than those who have good sleeping habits.
Adequate sleep provides your skin a chance to recover after being out in the sun. Poor sleep decreases the ability of the skin to recover from sun effects and contributes to aging. Therefore, 6 to 8 hours of sleep is needed for a healthy and younger look.
These are some natural ways to slow down the process of aging from the inside out. Stay healthy and young by eating a healthy diet, getting a night of proper sleep, and doing exercise. Don’t allow your body to get aging signs.
Benefits of healthy eating
Following a healthy diet is one of the main pillars to ward off the risk of disease and maintain a good quality of life. Thus, by offering nutrients in the correct proportions to your body, you enjoy a series of benefits, for example:
- Weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight: a balanced diet, based on fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins, offers the number of calories necessary to maintain body functions without causing weight gain;
- Good bowel function: in addition to preventing constipation, fibers favor beneficial bacteria in the intestine (probiotics), which reduces inflammatory processes and prevents diverticulitis and colorectal cancer;
- Diabetes prevention and control: by having a healthy weight, the risk of developing type 2 diabetes is reduced. In addition, a balanced diet with a high fiber content helps to control the blood sugar level;
- Protection of cardiovascular health: because it is rich in antioxidants and low in cholesterol, a healthy diet helps to protect the heart and blood vessels, preventing strokes, heart attacks, and other cardiovascular problems;
- Prevention and fight against cancer: while ultra-processed foods are rich in chemical additives that overload the body, a healthy diet offers important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to prevent and fight different types of cancer;
- Improved mood and memory: substances such as vitamins C, D, and E, omega-3, flavonoids, and polyphenols, which are found in a healthy diet, contribute to the fight against depression and to the proper functioning of cognitive and memory functions.
Come here. Hopefully, you have grasped the core elements of this man 30 years younger and applied them to your life. If you find this helpful information, please share it with everyone; your support is critical; thanks!