We all want to eat healthily and thereby help you ensure your health but time is a headache for everyone.
Do you want to eat healthily but feel that healthy dishes need to be prepared very elaborately, especially when you have to go to work and don't have much time to cook?
However, you need to always be conscious to prepare yourself fast meals that ensure healthy eating with many ideas and can be done in a short time.
So try the following eat clean lunch recipes right away, ensuring nutrients without taking 20 minutes to prepare!
Working from morning and having lunch at the office makes you tend to be lazy to cook, not want to prepare in advance, or temporarily choose ready-to-eat dishes to have a full meal. If such habits continue, you will not be able to eat healthily or get enough nutrition for your body.
However, with only 10 eat clean lunch recipes that BellyFatZone introduces below, you can rest assured to prepare lunch in just 20 minutes and bring it to work easily, ensuring a clean eat every meal. anytime and anywhere.
Salad and bread for lunch eat clean
Broccoli Salad (266 cal)
Broccoli is one of the superfoods you should eat every day
In healthy diets, always include broccoli, a superfood that is rich in fiber and protein, and also contains iron, potassium, calcium, selenium and magnesium as well as vitamins A, C, E, K and many B vitamins for the body.
Eating broccoli daily will help you get most of the essential nutrients. And this deep broccoli salad recipe will be suitable for both vegetarians and vegans, you can choose tofu or meat for your diet.
Broccoli Salad Ingredients:
- 300g broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small purple onion, sliced
- 35g nuts (choose the nuts of your choice)
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 50g mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons low-carb sweetener (can choose maple syrup or honey)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 85g shredded cooked meat or 2 pieces of tofu cut into bite-sized chunks
How to make broccoli salad:
- Place broccoli, red onion, nuts, and cheese in a large bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise, sweetener, apple cider vinegar, and a little salt and pepper to make a sauce, then add to the salad.
- Leave the salad in the fridge for about 3 hours. Although the sauce may seem small, it will penetrate the vegetables evenly after chilling.
- Add meat or tofu, mix well with salt and pepper before serving.
Eat clean lunch with smoked salmon bread (340 cal)
You will have a delicious eat clean lunch in just a few minutes with bread and smoked salmon
The following smoked salmon sandwich recipe is suitable for both breakfast and eat clean lunch that you can easily make every day.
Smoked salmon is packed with protein, B vitamins, vitamin D, magnesium and selenium, combined with avocado's healthy fats to make a nutritionally balanced lunch for the whole family.
Salmon Bread Ingredients:
- 1 avocado
- 150g smoked salmon
- 2 slices of toast
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50g sprouts (choose as you like)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pickled capers (optional)
How to make Salmon Bread:
- Toast or pan-fry on both sides of the bread. Puree the avocado flesh with garlic and olive oil.
- Spread mashed avocado on bread, and top with smoked salmon and sprouts. Serve with pickled capers if desired.
Eat clean lunch with rolls
Stir-Fried Vegetable Roll (411 cal)
You can change the variety of stir-fried vegetables as you like to change the taste
The vegetable rolls following the recipe below will be a new way to increase the vegetable content in your eat clean menu. You can choose any vegetable you like, combined with roasted sesame seeds to get a good amount of fat for the body.
Stir-Fried Vegetable Ingredients:
- 400g mixed fried vegetables
- 65g hummus sauce (optional)
- Juice of lemon
- 3 crusts (rice paper, tacos, crepes, …)
- ½ tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
How to make stir-fried vegetables:
- Heat a little vegetable oil in a pan over high heat and sauté the vegetables. Season with a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix hummus with lemon juice. (option)
- Brush the sauce over the rolls. Arrange sauteed vegetables and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Roll tightly and cut in half to enjoy.
Curry Roll (504 cal)
Curry rolls will be a great eat clean lunch for those who like Indian food
Curry rolls can be prepared with or without meat, so you can safely add them to your daily eat clean menu if you are a vegetarian.
This Indian curry roll recipe is not only delicious but also healthy, helping to relieve arthritis and prevent Alzheimer's disease.
Curry roll ingredients:
- 5 green onions
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-2 branches of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red curry sauce
- 400g tofu, drained, cut into small cubes (you can substitute the corresponding amount of meat as you like)
- 240ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Fresno pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 bunch of vegetables, stem and fiber removed, cut in half lengthwise, put in an airtight container and refrigerate
- Dried grated coconut
- Kosher salt
How to make curry rolls:
- Chop the scallions diagonally. Place onions in a bowl, cover with damp paper towels and chill. Thinly slice the remaining onion into a bowl, add garlic and ginger.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium to high heat. Saute the green onion mixture for about 1 minute until it begins to turn golden brown. Add the curry sauce and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute until the sauce begins to stick to the pan.
- Add tofu and coconut milk to the curry, season with a little salt and simmer for 5-7 minutes to let the sauce evaporate all the water and thicken. Add lemon juice, cilantro and chili pepper and stir well.
- Ladle the curry onto the rolls (your choice of gluten-free buns or large lettuce leaves), top with veggies, and sprinkle with coconut. Roll tightly to the size you like and enjoy.
Lettuce wrapped shrimp for lunch eat clean (350 cal)
Shrimp Wrapped Lettuce is a new style of roll for you to eat healthier
Shrimp is seafood rich in selenium, one of the most effective antioxidants that help maintain healthy cells. They also contain plenty of zinc, which is essential for the immune system. The amount of calcium, phosphorus, copper and magnesium present in shrimp also helps improve bone health.
You can add shrimp to the eat clean menu easily with shrimp wrap lettuce, served with mango salsa as an alternative to rice if you want to cut down on starch.
Grilled Shrimp Ingredients:
- 35g gluten-free soy sauce, sodium
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon keto syrup (optional)
- 28g ground ginger
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- 400g large shrimp, peeled and blacked out
Mango salsa ingredients:
- 1 medium-sized mango, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced horn chili
- 2 tablespoons minced green chili
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno
- 1-2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 large lettuce leaves
How to make shrimp wrap lettuce:
- Put the ingredients of grilled shrimp and pre-prepared shrimp into a zip bag or lidded box, mix well and refrigerate for about 20 minutes to allow the shrimp to absorb the spices.
- Mix the ingredients of the mango salsa well, put it in an airtight container with a lid and store it in the refrigerator until used.
- Take the shrimp out, remove the shrimp marinade and drain, blot a little oil with paper towels and brush on a griddle or baking pan. Use wooden or metal sticks to skew shrimp, you can also put shrimp directly on the grill to cook. Fry or grill over medium heat on each side, until shrimp turn pink.
- Place shrimp on lettuce leaves, add mango salsa on top and enjoy.
Mediterranean Salmon Salad (411 cal)
Salmon salad contains a lot of essential vitamins and minerals for the body
You can prepare and eat clean lunch in just 20 minutes with this Mediterranean salmon salad. Salmon is chock full of protein and healthy fats along with healthy vitamin D, iron, potassium and vitamin B12.
Salmon Salad Ingredients:
- 300g lettuce leaves, washed and drained
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 purple onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 50g shredded feta cheese (optional)
- Lemon juice
- 300g skinless salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt, crushed pepper
How to make the salmon salad:
- Make the sauce: Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a large bowl or jar. Use ½ of the sauce and store the rest in the refrigerator.
- Marinate salmon with sauce. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan over medium heat, sauté the salmon, lightly dab on both sides and cook until the fish is cooked through and crispy to your liking.
- While the salmon is cooking, prep the salad ingredients and mix well in a large bowl.
- Shred the salmon and arrange it on top of the salad. Mix well with the remaining sauce and enjoy.
Tomato green bean salad (200 cal)
Tomato green bean salad using the most popular ingredients
If you don't have much time to prepare lunch but still want to ensure a healthy diet, this tomato green bean salad is the answer you need. They combine 2 common ingredients, are easy to make and don't take much time to make.
Chickpeas are a good source of many vitamins and minerals, including folate. One cup of green beans provides about 33mcg of folate, which corresponds to 10% of the daily value of folate. Tomatoes are rich in the health-promoting antioxidant lycopene.
Ingredients for tomato bean curd salad:
- 500g green beans
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped red onion or scallions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped basil
How to make tomato bean salad:
- Wash the green beans, cut off the ends and remove the fibers.
- Put the green beans in a pot of boiling water with a little salt. Boil until the beans are crispy, about 3-5 minutes depending on the size of the beans, do not overcook. Drain and cool the green beans.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut into wedges and remove the intestines.
- Place the mustard, vinegar, onion, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl, and mix well with a spoon or whisk. Then put the tomatoes and green beans in a bowl, toss them to absorb the sauce. Sprinkle basil on top and enjoy.
Low carb lunch recipe
Chicken rotisserie and cabbage (1,041 cal/portion)
You can combine cabbage with any chicken dish you like
Chicken roti is an extremely attractive dish, especially for young children. However, for a more balanced and healthy lunch, you can combine chicken with cabbage.
Cabbage is rich in vitamins C and K. They help reduce the risk of many diseases, improve digestion and effectively fight inflammation, suitable for you to add to your daily diet.
- 1 part roti chicken (or roasted or grilled chicken of your choice)
- 200g green cabbage
- ½ purple onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Salt and pepper
How to make roti chicken and cabbage:
- Finely chop the cabbage with a knife or use a thin grater.
- Thinly slice the onion and put it on a plate with the chicken and mayonnaise.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Eat clean lunch with avocado stuffed tuna (478 cal)
Tuna Stuffed Butter is very simple to make and you can prepare it at any time
Avocados are not only suitable for sweets or salads, but you can also cook avocado with tuna to make an easy eat clean lunch in just 5 minutes.
Eating an avocado every day has many health benefits. They are a great source of healthy monounsaturated fats, which help reduce the risk of heart disease. Tuna is rich in protein and has almost no fat but contains all the essential amino acids for muscle growth.
Tuna Stuffed Butter Ingredients:
- 1 avocado cut in half
- 130g canned tuna, drained
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Tuna Stuffed Butter:
- Scoop a little bit of butter in the center to create a larger hollow. Place the grated butter in a bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Mix together tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro in a large bowl. Add the lemon juice and stir the mixture.
- Place the tuna mixture in the center of the avocado pulp. Season with a little salt and pepper. Enjoy live.
Zucchini noodles with pesto sauce (475 cal)
Replacing regular pasta with zucchini noodles will make the dish more refreshing and healthy
Zucchini noodles are an extremely healthy alternative to white starch pasta dishes.
Zucchini is a rich source of fiber, which aids in weight loss because it slows down the digestion of food and keeps you fuller for longer. This vegetable also contains a high water content, which replenishes the body with necessary substances without increasing calories.
Pumpkin Noodles Ingredients:
- 4 zucchini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for stir-frying noodles
Pesto Sauce Ingredients:
- 70g sunflower seeds
- 30g fresh basil leaves
- 70g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- Grated parmesan or vegan cheese
- 80ml unsweetened almond milk
How to make zucchini noodles:
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini. Use a knife to scrape the zucchini body into long and small strands. You can also use a curling iron, press firmly on the zucchini and rotate the knife evenly to create long, curly noodles. Place the zucchini noodles on a plate.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add sunflower seeds and roast for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant. Next, put the sunflower seeds and all remaining pesto ingredients in a blender and puree for about 1 minute. You should stop blending and gently stir with a spoon to make sure all the sauce ingredients are smooth. (You can save the milk and mix it with the ingredients after blending)
- Put a large pan on the stove over low heat, heat the olive oil and then add the zucchini noodles to the island for 2 – 5 minutes. The longer you cook the noodles, the softer they will become, so it's a good idea to test often to align the time to the desired softness.
- Add the sauce to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce is hot, thick, and bubbly on the sides of the pan. Add almond milk, so if you want a thinner sauce, add the zucchini noodles and mix well. If you cook the sauce directly in the noodle pan, make sure the whole noodle cooking time does not exceed 8 minutes to avoid softening the noodles.
- Plate noodles and serve with grated cheese (optional).
Thus, you can rest assured to prepare a clean eat lunch every day without requiring much time or effort to prepare with the recipes BellyFatZone has introduced to always ensure nutrition and a healthy diet. the easiest way!
Do it now for a healthier body every day!