Coconut is always a top choice of fruit because of its high thirst. Not only that, coconut water is a “friend” good for the skin.
Coconut water also provides the body with the cleanest and purest water.
Regarding drinking coconut water, recently we has received many questions from you about whether drinking coconut water has lost weight?
What fat or fat you are and should drink at any time to lose weight effectively.
Here are the most detailed and useful sharing revolves around drinking coconut water to lose weight. Now BellyFatZone invite you to refer to this article together!
Drinking coconut water can not lose weight?
Coconut water is also one of the fruits that help to lose weight effectively. Therefore, drinking coconut water properly can also help you lose weight successfully.
The fiber and vitamins in coconut water can add nutrients but help you feel full faster and limit cravings.
Coconut water is also rich in carbohydrates that help absorb nutrients, enhance energy for the body so it’s very good for people who are dieting and can still maintain daily activities.
A cup of coconut water provides about 50 calories, so this is the perfect drink for women who want to improve their weight. Coconut water is considered a fast weight loss food that helps you stay fit but also beautiful skin.
When you drink coconut water, the bad cholesterol in the body will be shared, avoiding accumulation harmful to the body.
So when losing weight coconut water not only eliminates fat but also prevents the formation of fat, reducing the risk of artery blockage and blood pressure.
With the nutritional value that coconut water brings and is also a low-calorie food, can it also explain whether drinking coconut water has lost weight or not?
Read more: Coconut Oil Reduces Belly Fat
Coconut water is fat and belly fat?
Although coconut water can help you lose weight effectively, you should not apply it much and often! Drinking too much coconut water along with other foods and fats can completely make you fat and belly fat.
To drink coconut water without getting fat, you should plan a reasonable diet. Drink less than 1 liter of coconut water a day.
Some benefits from drinking fresh coconut water in addition to weight loss
1. Good for the digestive system
Coconut water is beneficial for intestinal bacteria and stomach acid. Therefore, if you drink coconut water in the morning will help the digestive system work more stable.
2. Beneficial for cardiovascular health
People with high blood pressure often have low potassium. Coconut water or coconut oil has high levels of potassium and lauric acid so it can regulate blood pressure.
Some recent studies also show that coconut milk can help increase HDL cholesterol which is beneficial for cardiovascular treatment.
3. Provide power and reduce fatigue
Many people get up early to practice sports. After each session, the body will sweat, tired because of losing part of electrolytes such as sodium, magnesium, calcium, chlorine, potassium.
These electrolytes can help balance body fluids, maintain muscle function, and eliminate waste from cellular activities.
A glass of coconut water will provide energy, replace lost water, reduce fatigue a day and solve this situation.
4. Good for kidney
Coconut water is one of the kidney drinks because it has a diuretic effect. You should drink coconut water early in the morning to clean the urinary tract and prevent the risk of developing kidney stones.
5. Maintain mental focus
In addition to providing potassium and rehydration, drinking coconut water in the morning helps you maintain clarity, balance pH, stabilize body temperature and provide important nutrients for the body to need all day.
Drinking coconut water at any time to lose weight? Morning or evening?
You can drink this water at any time of the day. However, drinking a lot of coconut water in the early morning will bring greater health benefits.
You can add fresh coconut water to your weight loss menu, thereby speeding up the time of the success of losing weight to regain your perfect body.
How to lose weight with coconut water and menu
Drinking coconut water combined with eating and exercising is also one way to lose weight to eliminate fat meals. You can completely lose from 1 -2kg in a few days when applying the menu below.
For breakfast, you drink a glass of pure coconut water, a fruit salad, a box of unsweetened yogurt.
You can add some other high-protein foods (protein) but not more than 20 calories for breakfast.
You drink 1 – 1.5 cups of pure coconut water, some fresh fruit or grapefruit, apples; rice and braised fish for lunch but don’t overeat.
You can eat some boiled sweet potatoes or corn, even starches like rice; but be limited, do not overeat (just one small cup) and drink one cup of pure coconut water, a carton of unsweetened yogurt.
The note if you want to drink coconut water to lose weight
Coconut water is good, but you should know that it should only be used in small doses and used in moderation;
Using too much is not good for the body. You should only drink from 1 to 2 coconuts in a day, avoid drinking more cause bloating and should not abuse coconut water to drink 3, 4 fruits a day.
- Coconut water should not be consumed before exercising. Because coconut water, when absorbed into the body at this time, will make limbs shake water, reducing flexibility as well as reducing the natural reflexes needed.
- Every day should only drink one fresh coconut. Drinking a lot can cause bloating, especially when accompanied by grated coconut, ice cubes, and drinks in the evening. Do not make use of coconut water from 3 to 4 continuously a day.
- When you are back in the sun, you are not hungry to drink coconut water. People who are sick also need to abstain from these drinks, because it easily brings side effects such as fever, chills.
It can be said that fresh coconut water is not a strange type of water anymore, but it can bring many health benefits as well as a slimming effect.
The above sharing can help you find the answer for yourself that drinking coconut water can reduce weight and lose weight. But also must be aware of the note to avoid affecting your health offline!
Benefits of coconut water bodybuilding
To solve this question, first, we will go through each section for you to understand.
Coconut water is considered one of the great refreshments in every situation and especially in hot weather.
There have also been many scientific studies that prove coconut water is beneficial for muscles , but is this true or not? Well, the coconut water here means the water inside the coconut, but do not mistake it with coconut milk.
Nutrition facts of coconut water
- This is considered a nutritious drink, has a cooling effect, detoxification and very cool, is consumed all over the world.
- In particular, coconut water contains a lot of vitamins, natural minerals, very high levels of protein, lipids, amino acids. Coconut water is sweet and easy to drink. In addition, the content of salt salt, potassium, magnesium extremely terrible.
- Coconut water also helps to fight skin ageing, improve heart health, control diabetes, lose weight …
Benefits of water in sports and bodybuilding
With the above nutritional value, coconut water is a nutritious drink for many people. Particularly for sportspeople, fitness, it also has any special effects?
1. A natural sports drink
The natural electrolyte in coconut water makes it equally effective as sports drinks.
Even coconut water is more appreciated for being completely pure, no added sugar or artificial sweeteners, food colours…
However, coconut water has less sodium than most sports drinks. This is the main electrolyte you lose by sweating.
The amount of carbohydrate is also lower than the types of water that maintain endurance.
Therefore, coconut water will not provide enough energy if you participate in a long training session (more than 90 minutes) but only rehydration effect is the main.
2. Does not cause weight gain
Each cup of coconut water only provides you with about 45 calories, much lower than other drinks like soda or juice, suitable for those who are afraid of gaining weight.
But anyway it still contains calories so you can’t drink water instead of water every day okay.
Gliding potassium in coconut water is 10 times higher than many sports drinks.
A glass of coconut water about 225ml will give you the amount of potassium equivalent to a banana, help you prevent cramps during exercise.
Potassium also helps maintain fluid and electrolyte balance in the body, especially during exercise.
The amount of potassium in coconut water is also higher than sodium, it helps control the effect of sodium on blood pressure.
4. Strong musculoskeletal system
Calcium and magnesium are two components can not fail to mention in coconut water. After you perform the exercises, bones need to use calcium for recovery and repair.
Meanwhile, magnesium helps move calcium and potassium into muscles to support contractility and relaxation. Magnesium deficiency also makes you more likely to experience cramps.
In coconut water, there are antioxidant components necessary for health. Studies suggest that coconut water that has been pasteurized or pasteurized retains less antioxidants.
If you’re wondering what coconut water and muscle have to do with it, read on. Amino acids are essential substances for tissue repair and building muscle-building proteins.
Coconut water contains more alanine, arginine, cysteine and serine than cow’s milk. It is also a good source of arginine, an amino acid that helps your body respond to stress (when doing difficult exercises) and helps you have a healthy heart.
7. Water compensation
During exercise, sweating causes you to lose large amounts of water and electrolytes. If you do not promptly rehydrate, you will quickly tired, dizziness, headache, muscle cramps and reduced exercise performance.
Coconut water with its electrolytes (which in filtered water is not available) would be an appropriate rehydration solution.
Should fitness drink coconut water?
After reading the above benefits, we can easily answer that coconut water is very good for bodybuilders and sportspeople. But when and how to drink properly?
Should I drink coconut water after exercise?
When exercising, the kidneys will excrete waste through sweat very quickly. It is for this reason that the body loses an important amount of water and mineral salts.
That’s why after exercising, especially at high intensity, we need to make up for the lost electrolytes.
Fresh coconut water is considered the perfect choice to compensate for that body. Coconut water has natural sugar, vitamins, protein, potassium, magnesium …
The time should not drink coconut water
- However, say it again, coconut water, although good, but if you drink the wrong way and at the wrong time is not good.
- Although coconut water is tonic, it is too cool. When you just come back from the sun or just play sports at high intensity, absolutely do not drink immediately because it can cause dizziness, blurred vision, hit by the wind.
- Before playing, you should not drink coconut water because it can reduce the durability of skeletal muscle.
Drinking coconut water has a paste, is it true?
Some “rumours” in the bodybuilding world believe that drinking coconut water causes muscle flabby. But actually there is no basis to prove this.
So we can confirm that drinking coconut water does not make the muscle.
Drinking coconut water instead of sports drinks okay?
As explained above, coconut water does not meet the source of potassium and carbohydrates necessary for a long workout. If it is a training session, a competition that requires endurance, you should still use specialized sports drinks.
Can I drink coconut water instead of water?
Many people think that coconut water is both delicious and nutritious, so it should be used instead of filtered water during the day.
However, every day ordinary people need 2 litres of water, people practice even more.
Coconut water still contains a certain amount of calories, drinking with too large amounts will cause excess calories to make you gain weight.
In addition, you should not add sugar to coconut water because they prevent the process of hydration as well as adding unnecessary calories.
Due to the high potassium content, drinking too much coconut water can cause an electrolyte imbalance. Therefore, you should only take supplements for refreshments, not too much every day.
Should fitness drink coconut water?
The answer is yes, in a moderate amount and at the right time. After just coming back from the sun or doing heavy exercise, you should drink water and sit down to reduce sweat and drink coconut water slowly.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about drinking coconut water to lose weight. Please share this article if you find it useful. Thanks!
5 Best Selling Coconut Water:
Detailed features of Best Selling Products
Bai Coconut Flavored Water, Andes Coconut Lime, Antioxidant Infused Drinks, 18 Fluid Ounce Bottles, 6 Count
- COCONUT AND FRUIT FLAVORED WATER DRINKS – loaded with tropical coconut lime fruit flavor
- HEALTHY FLAVOR AND JUST 10 calories -- low calorie, shouldn’t mean low flavor. Bai works to deliver low calorie, bold fruity flavor so that you don’t have to sacrifice
- FREE OF ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS – and made with just one gram of sugar per serving
- ANTIOXIDANT INFUSED – as well as gluten free, non GMO, vegan and kosher, with low glycemic index
- CAFFEINE – contains 35mg of caffeine per serving
ZICO Natural 100% Coconut Water Drink, No Sugar Added Gluten Free, 16.9 fl oz, 12 Pack
- 100% coconut water, not from concentrate. No sugar added. Not a reduced calorie food, see nutrition facts for sugar and calorie content
- Supports hydration with five naturally-occurring electrolytes, including as much potassium as a banana per bottle.5 electrolytes: potassium, magnesium,sodium, calcium, phosphorus
- Non-GMO, if a bioengineered version of an ingredient exists, ZICO does not use it. Packed at the source in Thailand for optimum, refreshing taste
- 16.9 fl oz PET bottle that fits perfectly into cup holders, arm rests and mini-fridges. Coconut water is naturally fat, gluten and cholesterol free
- This product ships as 16.9 fl oz bottles in a pack of 12
Vita Coco - Pure Coconut Water (330ml x 12) - Naturally Hydrating - Packed With Electrolytes - Gluten Free - Full Of Vitamin C & Potassium
- 100% Natural hydration
- Replenish, refresh, refuel
- Bursting with naturally occurring electrolytes
- More potassium than a banana (don't tell the monkeys) - potassium, helps keep your body properly hydrated
- Big night out? Vita Coco is the perfect pick-me-up
Vita Coco Coconut Water, Pure - Naturally Hydrating Electrolyte Drink - Smart Alternative to Coffee, Soda, and Sports Drinks - Gluten Free - 33.8 Ounce (Pack of 4)
- TASTE OF THE TROPICS | Not long ago you needed a ladder and a machete to get great-tasting coconut water. Now all you have to do is crack open a Vita Coco, the WORLD'S BEST-SELLING coconut water
- NATURAL HYDRATION | Refreshing and jam-packed with vitamins, nutrients, and ELECTROLYTES (including MORE POTASSIUM than a banana) — our coconut water helps keep your body properly hydrated
- REFRESH YOURSELF | Coconut water is the natural choice for everyday, on-the-go refreshment — DRINK VITA COCO before a gym workout, with a meal, as an afternoon pick me up, or after a night out
- FAT-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, and NON-GMO — and with ONLY 45 calories per serving, Vita Coco is the smart, LOWER CALORIE and LOWER SUGAR alternative to most sodas, sports drinks, and fruit juices
- ONE 4-PACK CASE of 33.8 OUNCE BOTTLES | AVAILABLE NOW on Amazon Prime, Subscribe and Save, and Pantry — as well as Prime Now and Amazon Fresh (for those times when HYDRATION can't wait)
Vita Coco Coconut Water, Peach & Mango, 16.9 Oz (Pack Of 12)
- Delicious blend of pure coconut water and mango and peach puree
- Great source of potassium, fat and cholesterol free
- Comes in Eco- and socially-responsible Tetra Pak packaging with a convenient resealable cap
- Kosher, gluten-free, and vegan-approved
- Hydrate naturally
Wish you find your favourite product!
If you want to find more devices or beliefs that support your overall health, it’s below: