Those are the comments from carrot weight loss people share.
So really eat carrots weight loss is like? And drinking carrot juice lose weight?
Do not bother yourself forever because of those questions anymore, but start looking for answers in the article that Giamcandep wants to send you today. Now BellyFatZone invites you to refer to this article together!
Drinking carrot juice has not lost weight?
As a weight-loss-friendly vegetable, which helps cleanse the liver, carrots and weight loss are indispensable to include in the diet.
In addition to eating carrots, many people recommend that you should drink smoothies, carrot juice on the diet to lose weight scientifically, it can completely help you “remove” excess fat quickly.
Many studies show that carrot juice to lose weight is much more effective than eating carrots.
Drinking carrot juice stimulates bile secretion, which can help speed up your metabolism, promote weight loss.
Bile is a liquid that helps the fat breakdown process and absorbs vitamins, minerals soluble in water and fat.
In addition, carrot juice is rich in vitamins B1, B2, and B6, these vitamins play an important role in fat and protein metabolism as well as reduce stress and depression.
Carrots also contain quite a lot of fiber, just consuming a cup of carrot juice can promote healthy digestion and increase satiety with relative calories.
Carrot juice contains many beneficial vitamins and minerals like iron, phosphorus, potassium, manganese to support health and weight loss.
With a glass of carrot juice contains only:
- 93 calories
- 0.4 fat
- 22g carbohydrates
- 9g sugar.
- 1.9g of fiber.
Therefore, a cup of carrot juice will be the perfect complement to your weight loss diet.
The above information must have helped you to explain that drinking carrot juice will not cause weight loss!
Start learning how to lose weight by doing carrots properly and effectively!
Simple carrot weight loss
1. Boiled carrots lose weight
How to lose weight by boiling boiled carrots as follows:
- Carrots washed, cut pieces.
- Put two bowls of water in the pot, then add the carrots, boil until the carrots are soft.
- Eat carrots daily and drink soup in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Eat lunch and dinner as usual.
- If you want to continue to lose weight, continue this method again, until you reach the desired effect.
To implement how to eat carrots to lose weight, you should pay attention not to be overused but loaded with carrots.
2. How to make carrot juice to lose weight
There are many people who choose to lose weight by eating carrots, but if you can’t eat, you should grind it as juice to make it easier to drink.
To be able to make carrot juice is very simple, it only takes a few minutes that you can implement how to lose weight carrots.
Method 1: Carrot juice with cilantro
- About 4-5 carrots
- A bunch of coriander.
- Carrots are peeled, coriander picked and washed.
- Then cut the carrots and coriander, put in the blender with some black pepper and salt to increase the flavor.
- You can grind all these ingredients and squeeze the juice.
- Use 2-3 cups of carrot juice per week to help you lose weight safely and quickly.
Method 2: Lose weight carrot juice
- Take 2 carrots peeled, washed, cut circular pieces horizontally.
- Then bring it to puree to eat.
Drink carrot juice 1-2 times a day, drink before meals, without fasting, the amount used is based on each person’s condition.
Perseverance applied for 1 month will immediately see the effect of weight loss carrot juice.
If you are bored of eating carrots, you can combine carrot smoothie to lose weight with tomatoes or bananas.
Weight loss with carrot juice, though effective and beneficial, may not be appropriate for some individuals, especially the elderly, pregnant women and young children.
How To Lose Weight Fast With Carrot Juice Video:
Note when drinking carrot juice to lose weight
Although carrots are packed with healthful vitamins, carrots’ fiber helps prevent cravings, helping you stay full longer.
But if you lose weight fast with a carrot-based menu, it’s not something you should do, because:
- Nitrates: Eating too much carrot can lead to a condition called dojo nitrate that causes blood methemoglobin, causing the blood not to supply enough oxygen to the body.
- Causing jaundice: The amount of beta carotene is effective in preventing dry eyes, night blindness, and blindness. However, if this amount of excess substance will cause jaundice, anorexia, fatigue…
- Suppression of ovulation: Women who eat a lot of carrots can be inhibited ovulation, reduce ovarian function due to many carotenoids.
- Constipation: Carrots contain lots of fiber, and 80% of insoluble fiber is good for the digestive system. However, if you eat too many carrots and drink not enough water, you may become constipated.
Therefore do not because of the desire to lose weight quickly by eating lots of carrots or drinking lots of juice in a short time.
You should only eat or drink carrot juice to lose weight 2-3 times/week; each time should only eat about 50 – 100g (half a big tuber or a small bulb). Not eat carrots in large quantities to lose weight.
To lose weight safely and quickly, you should have a healthy, scientific, and reasonable diet. Along with that is performing the exercise to reduce fat to burn fat effectively.
Hopefully, the above share has helped you understand that drinking carrot juice has lost weight.
Remember, do not overdo eating or drinking too much carrot to avoid unhealthy effects.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “carrot juice for weight loss”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!
If you want to find more devices or beliefs that support your overall health, it’s below: