Nutrition is one of the most important factors in shaping your body’s cheese if you are serious about exercising.
If you are a bit fat and want to exercise to lose weight, this is the article for you.
Everything from a diet for a trainer should refer to the theory section first to understand why we need to eat like this and why we need exercise like this without another post.
Before we can get our body toned, we need to lose weight, and that’s the right thing to do.
This article will explain each step, step by step, and list the meals needed to best support weight loss during exercise.
You need to know, no matter what your goals are, you need to identify clearly, nutrition is always the deciding factor.
In this case, you want to lose weight; we have to solve the calorie story.
Weight loss = calories loaded <calories burned.
Now we will go through some key points of the article about diet for bodybuilding people who want to lose weight,
- Principles in eating and drinking when exercising
- Principles of weight loss based on what factors
- How to calculate calories/day to reduce fat
- Weight loss diet menus for bodybuilders
I. Principles to remember in the diet for bodybuilding people
It would help if you mastered the following principles to ensure you will go in the right direction, in any case.
1. Always get enough protein each day
Protein plays a vital role in normal life. It acts as a source of energy to help you maintain life and ensure people with flesh.
During exercise, no matter what your goals are, getting enough protein each day plays a huge role in your body’s development.
For a person who doesn’t usually exercise, the minimum protein intake should be 0.8g per kilogram of body weight.
For bodybuilders, depending on the intensity of exercise, muscle … that protein intake will range from 1.5-3g / kg.
Read more: How to Calculate Body Fat Percentage Loss?
To help you know exactly how much to load, read the article on calculating the amount of protein you need to consume each day.
Alternatively, you can try the following yourself. Try eating 2g of protein/body weight every day and exercise 6 days/week.
If you see your muscles grow well, that’s the amount of protein your body needs. On the contrary, you need to increase your protein intake little by little.
Attention, each meal needs to be diverse. Do not eat chicken breast all day!
2. Always top up Carbs every day
To better understand what is often attributed to obesity, you should immediately read what starch article is.
Carbs are the main source of energy for the body to function and exercise. Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight, carbs are always necessary and must appear on the menu, at least before and after training.
There is a truth you need to know, the reason you are fat is not due to carbs completely, but it is due to calories a day.
When exercising, if you don’t eat carbs, you won’t have the energy to train so that the workout won’t reach your burning fat goal.
In the absence of carbs, the body works poorly, the metabolic system works slowly, making the fat burning process also slow.
Many people say to use a carbs calculator to know how much you should eat each day. To complicate this, even professionals only need it.
This is not necessary; remember, we need to stay away from fast starches for weight loss.
Instead, slow down your carbs to keep you fuller for longer.
3. Always add fat
Fat is not the cause of obesity but the calories. Fat plays a vital role in protecting the health and maintaining muscles.
However, this does not mean that any fat is good and you can eat as much as you want. It would help if you avoided industrial fats, frying.
Instead, focus on good fats. So is there any article about this? We have also prepared a list of good high-fat foods.
4. Supplementing vitamins and minerals
This is an essential part of the diet menu for bodybuilding people who want to lose weight. You need the help of vitamins and minerals.
Without it, even if you eat excess carbs, protein or fat will become meaningless. If the three polymers are paving stones, then the micronutrients will become colloidal.
Without glue, it can not be adhesive.
It will help if you read more articles summarizing essential vitamins for gym people. These are essential supplements. Also, pay attention, eat lots of greens and fruits every day too!
5. Eat small meals every day
Basically, eating many small meals a day, rather than just eating three main meals, will help the body absorb nutrients better, limiting the body to store too many calories.
It is best to divide it into 6-8 meals. This also helps the muscles are constantly being fed nutrients to grow. We will introduce this in the weight loss menu for new bodybuilders.
6. Do not let your body become dehydrated
One of the most serious mistakes in any bodybuilding diet that many people make is drinking water, especially obese people.
Fat people often think that drinking too much water will make the body build up water and fat.
However, this is not entirely true because drinking enough water will help the body operate, releasing excess fat better. If drinking water is lacking, then where does the power to release fat?
Not to mention, water makes up the bulk of the body. Every biological activity that takes place inside the body requires water.
Lack of water will make the metabolic system work poorly, leading to more acne … So how to know how much water to drink each day?
In fact, every recipe you see is a recipe and doesn’t apply to each person or region. The important thing here is that you should keep the standard 2l / day.
Besides, depending on you to adjust, if you practice a lot, drink more. As long as you remember, drink water throughout the day before the body reports thirst. You can also try using a urine viewing trick.
- Slightly yellow: Drink enough
- Transparent: Drinking too much
- Dark gold: Drinking lack of
7. Snack before going to bed
When it comes to diets for bodybuilding people to lose weight, you need to pay attention to a snack before going to bed to raise muscles again.
This snack will absolutely not make you fat if you are the know-how. This meal will help you sleep better.
It will also help ensure the muscle receives a decent amount of protein to recover and develop during sleep.
At this time, you can also take advantage of Casein milk to ensure muscle is nourished. This is the legendary casein line.
II. Principles of weight loss during exercise
In part 2 of this article on the menu for bodybuilding fat men and women, you will need to learn the principles.
If applied correctly, you will feel that losing weight is burning faster and easier.
Weight loss = calories loaded <calories burned
This is the most basic principle for reducing excess fat, except for secondary factors such as socks, genetics …
As long as you make sure, the calories you eat every day are always smaller than the calories burned through activities.
Also, you need to know that to lose weight safely, and we should only reduce a minimum of 500-1000kcal / day. That is, every week, you will lose 3500-7000kcal = 0.5-1kg.
How to calculate calories consumed by 1 day?
To calculate the number of calories a day your body consumes, you will need TDEE. This index will help you know 1 day, on average, your body has used how many calories.
From there, you only need to load less than this number of calories, about 500 calories, and try to train to reduce another 500 calories; you have already lost 1,000.
This indicator’s calculation is quite simple; you need to click on the article on TDEE calculation. Then you enter the index is okay.
Besides, you need the help of a manual. You need to record what you eat and practice every day.
This will help you easily track. Check back every week. If the weight decreases, continue. Conversely, reduce your appetite.
Many articles show how to calculate macros. However, BellyFatZone believes that this is not necessary; macros are for professionals only.
And you need to remember one thing that every week, you check back. If you see the weight loss, the toned is okay. That is a sign of increasing fat loss. On the contrary, you can increase the file a little is okay.
III. Bodybuilding diet for 7 days weight loss for both men and women
Let’s go into the specific diet to lose weight for bodybuilding in 1 week. There are many menus for your reference.
It is important that you only refer and, from that create your own offline.
Specific menu for bodybuilders to lose weight
- Meal 1: 1 spoon of Whey Protein + 1 ripe banana (or 1 cup of cooked oats with 2 boiled eggs)
- Meal 2: Salad of cucumber + yogurt + nuts of all kinds
- Meal 3: 100g chicken breast + 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms + 2 cups spinach + 1/2 cup boiled carrots
- Meal 4: 1 apple + 1/2 cup almonds + 1 spoon Whey
- Meal 5: 100g salmon + 1/2 cup brown rice + 2 cups boiled vegetables
- Meal 6: 1 glass of yogurt + almonds + strawberries
- Meal 1: 1 glass of yogurt + 1 glass of cheese + grapes
- Meal 2: 1 glass of chocolate milk
- Meal 3: 1 cup of oats + blueberries + 1 spoon of Whey
- Meal 4: 200g of salmon + 1 cup of brown rice + 1 bowl of soup + 1 cup of vegetables of all kinds
- Meal 5: 150g lean pork + 1 potato + 100g broccoli + 1 glass of oranges
- Meal 6: 1 spoon of Whey + blueberries
- Meal 1: 1 cup of oats + 1 apple + 2 egg whites
- Meal 2: 2 pieces of black bread + 1 banana + 1 spoon of peanut butter + 1 glass of Whey smoothie
- Meal 3: 1 boiled egg + 1 cup broccoli + 150g tuna + fruit
- Meal 4: 3 cups of spinach + 1 piece of bacon + 1 cup of shiitakes + chicken
- Meal 5: Chicken + 1 cup carrot + 1 glass of milk + 1 cup brown rice
- Meal 6: 1 glass of milk + 1 spoon of Casein
- Meal 1: 1 cup of oats + blueberries + 1 spoon of Whey
- Meal 2: 5 boiled eggs + 1 bowl of assorted vegetables + 1 cup of brown rice
- Meal 3: 1 orange + assorted nuts + 1 box of yogurt
- Meal 4: 2 large pieces of tuna + 1 banana + 1 cup of oats
- Meal 5: 200g of pork + 1 cup of oats + vegetables of all kinds
- Meal 6: 1 spoon of Whey + nuts of all kinds
- Meal 1: 1 apple + 1 cup spinach + 100g chicken breast + 2 eggs
- Meal 2: 1 glass of yogurt + grape + cheese
- Meal 3: 1 spoon of Whey + 1 banana
- Meal 4: 2 pieces of black bread + assorted vegetables + 100g of beef + 1/2 cup carrot
- Meal 5: 150g pork ribs + 1 sweet potato + 1 cup boiled asparagus + 1 glass of milk
- Meal 6: 1 glass of Whey + nuts of all kinds
- Meal 1: 6 boiled eggs + 1 cup of brown rice + 1 orange
- Meal 2: 1 spoon of Whey + strawberries
- Meal 3: 1 cup of mushrooms + 100g of chicken + 2 slices of pork
- Meal 4: 1 spoon of peanut butter + 1 spoon of Whey
- Meal 5: 2 slices of black bread + 100g of tuna + 1 cup of green vegetables
- Meal 6: 1 cup yogurt + grape
- Meal 1: 1 cup of oats + blueberries + nuts of all kinds
- Meal 2: 1 spoon of Whey + 1 cup of yogurt
- Meal 3: 2 pieces of black bread + 100g of chicken + 1 bowl of soup
- Meal 4: 1 glass of Whey milk + sweet potato
- Meal 5: Chicken + sweet potatoes
- Meal 6: 1 tablespoon Casein
Best Science-Based Diet for Fat Loss Video
The bodybuilding diet for people losing weight has ended! Now you’re just friends! Apply now!
Hopefully, the information above has helped you gain some more knowledge about “bodybuilding meal plan for losing weight” and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!