Women and men today have a relatively high rate of being overweight and obese, and we know the dangerous effects of being overweight and obese for anyone, so finding out information about weight loss is essential as to what should be done.
Men having too much belly fat is the cause of loss of self-esteem in appearance. In this article, Bellyfatzone shares 7 day diet plan for men that experts scientifically and carefully calculate to help men reach their ideal weight early and still ensure their health.
The difference between men's and women's weight loss menus
Based on the calorie and nutritional needs of the two sexes, the weight loss menu for men and women is significantly different. Specifically:
Based on metabolic rate, calorie needs are different for each person. In addition, it also depends on gender, location, level of exercise… However, in general, men have higher calorie needs than women. Specifically:
– A woman weighing about 55kg must take about 2,000 calories daily.
– Men of the same age, with the same exercise frequency, weighing 75kg, must load up to 2,800 calories/day.
Men and women often have different diets and nutritional needs:
Women have more iron needs than men because of the influence of the menstrual cycle.
The need for fiber in men is more than that of women to reduce the risk of rectal cancer.
- Protein content to consume in weight loss diet.
Men must consume 15% of calories daily or about 420 calories from protein.
Women need about 300 calories per day.
- About the fat content
Men need to consume about 2800 calories per day, of which about 840 calories are in fat.
– Women must consume 2,000 calories/day and limit fat to less than 600 calories.
Experts say that when men learn about nutrition, they often lose weight more effectively and efficiently by adjusting their daily eating habits. As for women losing weight, losing weight is a big challenge; they are under pressure and easily dominated.
Principles of effective weight loss menu for men
To successfully implement a weight loss plan, men need to follow a diet according to the following principles:
Limit calorie intake: Normal healthy men need about 2,500-2,800 calories daily. When losing weight, try gradually reducing your calorie intake from 500 to 700 calories so your body can adapt.
Cut down on carbs to reduce fat formation. Despite losing weight, men still need the energy to ensure daily activities. Therefore, instead of loading starch from white rice, or glutinous rice, you can use barley, cereals, and sweet potatoes …
Add more fiber: Foods rich in fiber create a feeling of fullness. Loading 10 grams of soluble fiber into the body reduces the risk of fat accumulation by up to 4%.
– Increase foods containing protein (protein). Protein helps reduce calorie intake and promotes calorie burning. Men weighing about 81kg, when eating 180-270 protein/day, can effectively burn belly fat.
Do not eliminate the good fats. Good fats can be easily digested and increase the likelihood of reducing cravings. Without fat, men would have no fuel to burn calories.
Drinking plenty of water reduces cravings for sweets and aids in rapidly eliminating toxins from the body.
Safe and effective 7-day weight loss menu for men
Seven days is necessary to form healthy eating habits to lose weight and get in good shape. Since then, men can completely lose weight and still ensure normal activities. Below is a menu for men to lose weight given by experts after calculating and balancing calories.
You can have breakfast at 7:00, lunch at 12:30, and dinner at 19:00. Mid-morning snacks should be eaten at 9-10 am and 14:30-17 pm.
Weight loss menu for men on the first day
Calorie intake: 1845 calories
- Carbohydrates: 228g
- Protein: 150g
- Fat: 37g
Breakfast: Eat two eggs to supplement protein and energy. Eat two more grapefruits to keep your body awake and increase the efficiency of burning fat.
Snack: 50g raspberries/blueberries, one glass of skim milk about 250-300ml, and one ripe banana.
Lunch: Eat two slices of bread to replenish starch. Add 100g of steamed salmon. Serve with two pieces of watermelon for dessert.
Snack: 1 pear helps to recharge for the afternoon.
Dinner: 120g beef steak provides protein, one plate of spinach provides fiber, and one potato for added starch. Add one tomato for extra nutrition and deliciousness.
Weight loss menu for men in 2 days
Calorie intake: 1831 calories
- Carbohydrates: 229g
- Protein: 150g
- Fat: 35g, 2g less than day 1.
Breakfast: 45g oats, one box of unsweetened yogurt
Snack: 1 apple, one pack of yogurt
Lunch: 100gr grilled chicken breasts and one glass (about 200ml) of apple juice to feel full for a long time.
Snack: 1 pear, which can be replaced with another fruit.
Dinner: 1 bowl of brown rice, one plate of boiled cauliflower vegetables.
Fast weight loss menu for day 3
Calorie intake: 1836 calories
- Carbohydrates: 229g
- Protein: 140g, 10g less than day 2
- Fat: 40g, an increase of 5g compared to day 2
- Breakfast: 1 slice of bread, one glass of apple juice
- Breakfast snack: 1 box of low-fat yogurt, one bowl of oats mixed with honey, and one bowl of blueberries
- Lunch: 1 plate of boiled zucchini, one orange.
- Afternoon snack: 100g low-fat cheese, one pineapple.
- Dinner: 2 potatoes, 100g of grilled mackerel.
Fast weight loss menu day 4
Calorie intake: 1802 calories
- Carbohydrate: 225g, down 4g compared to day 3
- Protein: 140g
- Fat: 40g
- Breakfast: 2 cheese omelets, 200ml of unsweetened milk.
- Snack: 1 apple and one banana.
- Lunch: 1 slice of black bread, 90g of sardines.
- Snack: 1 glass of carrot juice for rosy skin.
- Dinner: 1 bowl of brown rice, 100 grams of grilled/steamed salmon, and one plate of boiled vegetables.
Slimming menu for men on day 5
On the 5th day, the body has gradually adapted to the weight loss diet, significantly reducing cravings.
Calorie intake: 1781 calories
- Carbohydrates: 224g.
- Protein: 138g, down 2g compared to day 4
- Fat: 37 grams, 3 grams less than day 4
- Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and one apple juice (200-250ml).
- Snack: 1 orange.
- Lunch: 90g of steamed anise with soy sauce and one plate of boiled vegetables of your choice.
- Snack: 1 pear.
- Dinner: 1 bowl of white rice, 100 grams of steamed lean pork.
Effective weight loss menu for men on day 6
Calorie intake: 1741 calories
- Carbohydrates: 219g
- Protein: 133g, compared to day 5, reduce 5g
- Fat: 37g
- Breakfast: 1 bowl of oatmeal porridge, 200ml warm honey lemon juice.
- Snack: 2 beans.
- Lunch: 1 bowl of brown rice, one glass of fruit juice.
- Snack: 1 guava.
- Dinner: 1 bowl of rice, 100 grams of grilled chicken.
Weight loss menu for day 7
Calorie intake: 1733 calories
- Carbohydrates: 219g
- Protein: 131 grams, 2 grams less than day 6
- Fat: 37g
- Breakfast: 1 banana, 100ml fresh milk.
- Snack: Combine three blueberries and one teaspoon of honey mixed with 100g of low-fat yogurt.
- Lunch: 1 glass of fresh milk, 100 grams of chicken breast.
- Snack: 1 apple
- Dinner: 100g grilled salmon, one plate of salad.
Thus, in 7 days, the number of calories a man can eat ranges from 1731 to 1845. The average fat, protein, and carbs are 37-40g, 130-150g, and 219-230g.
Experience fast, effective weight loss for men
To not lose weight in your efforts, you must immediately refer to the following valuable experiences.
Things to do
Limit alcohol consumption: Alcoholic beverages last a long time inside the body to be eliminated. It is a favorable condition for excess fat to accumulate quickly, especially in the clumsy area. Therefore, men need to limit the use of these drinks.
– Control stress to limit the hormone cortisol, limiting appetite.
Eat slowly, and chew thoroughly to prolong the feeling of fullness and maximize nutrient absorption.
– Exercise the body, burn calories effectively, and tone muscles.
– Persistence on the weight loss menu: This is a decisive factor in the success of your weight loss plan. You can lose tens of kilos in just one week. Be persistent in doing it to reach your desired weight.
Things you shouldn't
Skipping meals causes the body to lack energy and be debilitated. Not only that, the feeling of hunger will come faster, and eating at the wrong time will ruin the fat loss plan.
– Cutting out dairy and gluten-containing foods not only does not affect weight loss but also increases appetite. After a while, you may risk allergic reactions to these foods when you eat them again.
Sudden change in all living habits suddenly makes the body unable to adapt. Do a good job of dieting before implementing a workout plan afterward.
Reduce sleep hours: It is common to sleep for 8 hours a day and before 23 hours to prevent an increase in appetite hormones. People who sleep less than these hours need to take in 385 calories more than usual.
In addition to 2 weight loss diet methods combined with exercise, you can conduct liposuction plastic surgery to achieve a toned, healthy body and quickly reduce excess fat.
Currently, liposuction technology is clinically tested and certified by the US FDA, performed at a prestigious unit that men especially love. This is a safe method of fat loss, removing excess fat, without re-accumulating fat and helping men to molt completely.
Advantages of liposuction technology:
– Minimize invasiveness, find and remove the proper fat tissue.
Reduce pain and bruising by up to 80% compared to conventional liposuction.
– Overcome sagging skin; skin shrinkage is better, up to 53%.
– Shaping male 6-pack abs, marshal standard.
Suggest a scientific weight loss menu for men in 1 month
The following two scientific weight loss diets have been proven effective for men.
Low carb diet
Low-carb mode helps control sugar effectively and does not cause muscle loss or muscle weakness when losing fat. You can repeat the diet weekly.
|Day 1||Vegetable soup||Minced meat soup or cooked with vegetables, boiled pork belly||Bamboo shoots, fried meat, shredded chicken breast|
|Day 2||Mixed vegetables, beef||Stir-fried squid, minced cabbage soup||Pork rolls rolled with guise leaves, gourd soup cooked with clams|
|Day 3||Fried eggs, two slices of black bread||Steamed shrimp, stir-fried Thien Ly cotton, crab soup with jute vegetables, spinach||Eggplant soup cooked with bacon (not for batches), fried liver|
|4th||Avocado salad mixed with strawberries and fresh cream||Stir-fried mushrooms with beef, pork rolls, boiled chayote,||Braised pork leg with salt and pepper, boiled morning glory|
|Day 5||Mixed vegetables, beef||Steamed shrimp, cooked amaranth||Stir-fried morning glory with garlic, steamed chicken breast with lemon leaves|
|6th||Fried eggs, two slices of black bread||Fried fish, fried squash flowers with shrimp, boiled cabbage||Pork ribs soup cooked with squash, fried pork skewers, and raw vegetables|
|7th||Vegetable soup||Minced meat soup or cooked with broccoli, boiled pork belly||Bamboo shoots, fried meat, shredded chicken breast|
The Keto Diet
In essence, Kento is a low-carb diet with low carb consumption, stimulating the body into a metabolic state of Ketosis. When Ketosis is established, fat is burned to fuel the brain.
|Day 1||Smoked meat, eggs, tomatoes||Chicken salad mixed with olive oil and some cheese||Salmon cooked with asparagus in butter|
|Day 2||Fried egg with tomato, almond milk||Eggs, meatballs, salads||Pan-fried smoked sausage, cucumber, tomato|
|Day 3||1 cup unsweetened fresh milk (can use non-fat skimmed)||Shrimp salad mixed with olive oil and butter||Boiled beef, sausage, cheese salad|
|4th||Butter fried eggs, fried spinach||Pan-fried tuna, tomato, and vegetable salad||Braised chicken with mushrooms|
|Day 5||Boiled eggs, almond milk||Grilled Chicken, Stir-Fried Broccoli||Pan-fried stuffed peppers with cheese, omelet|
|6th||Oats mixed with yogurt without sugar||Beef steak, boiled asparagus||Grilled salmon, green salad|
|7th||Butter-fried eggs, 1 cup of hot cocoa||Chicken, smoked meat rolls with grilled cheese||Hamburger with salsa|
So with the suggested 7-day weight loss menu for men, men have more effective fat-removal formulas to get in shape.
For cases of considerable weight, exercise and dieting do not bring the desired results; you can choose a safe, high-tech liposuction cosmetic method at reputable units.
If you found Bellyfatzone's helpful article, don't forget to share it with someone you think needs to know; thanks!